Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

“buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke (59613 Views)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by sunnyuche1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Keep spewing.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by osimataylor(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Free your mind kid.Has she been found guilty by any investigative body?Read to understand and not to criticize.The link you posted just supported her position on these trend of un varified accusation of oil ministers by nigerians.
arresa:

It's too late for the distraction with stale and false gist, you are still going to jail after coughing out our YAM.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by efilefun(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
soloroyality:
Apc Chanji, buhari most be probe #biafra or death.
Atleast Buhari didn't run out of the country faking sickness, previous administrations should have probed him if there's any truth in the accusations.
Dude you don't need to scream on nairaland just go straight to DSS office and tell them #Biafra or Death, they will choose the right option for you

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by dejix3761: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Aliyu333: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
The pot calling the kettle black. One is not perfect and doesnt live to be but before you point fingers make sure your hands are clean.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by henryhemon(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
soloroyality:
Apc Chanji, buhari most be probe #biafra or death.

Go wait for your death then.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by ybalogs(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Story for the Gods
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by pus96: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
She committed a crime by collecting and not remitting the oil money to the emperor of the country of western Nigeria. Contact guaranty bank. If you want to send money to the country of western Nigeria.

That way, we can rebuild some of the schools

Anybody that CAn Not give you the telephone number of the emperor of western Nigeria. Does not know the emperor of western Nigeria.

Tinubu is a 419. Nobody should send any money to tinubu .

Tinubu is just running scam. Posting picture of people . If someone claim, he is my relative, then ask them for my phone number. Anyone who does not my number does not know me.

CAn anyone claim, they are relative not know number.

I hope she get better.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by ussy09(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Subhanallah I feel for her Ya Allah heal her pls.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by slimgold123(f): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
This game is interesting.... #Politics
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adminisher:
The allegation was FALSE. Investigated and closed. This woman is a very big crook. She is just trying to create the buzz that every Petroleum Minister gets accused so her own case is normal. However the Buhari era case was probed and no money was found.

That's exactly her point - Buhari was accused and the allegation turned out to be false. Why would people make accusations that can not be proven in the first place? Money doesn't just vanish into thin air, these people aren't magicians. It's obvious that Nigerian politicians launch these kinds of smear campaigns to manipulate mass perception. Accusations don't make one a criminal; the investigations would reveal if she gets convicted or acquitted. Let's all wait and see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by arresa: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
sauceny:
Am beginning to believe her own version of the allegation against her,s[b]ince there isn't any evidence showing she diverted monies when she was the minister of petroleum[/b].

sauceny:
How come igbos were representing most northern states¿

[size=20pt]It only shows that the igbos are widely travelled in and around the world,than any two(2) tribes put together in Nigeria[/size]

You arrived at your ignorant conclusion because you've been briefed that investigations are over and they came up with zero evidence against her?

With the above quote, at least we know what's responsible for your mindless and thoughtless talk.

You are of course a another biafra loser and unpatriotic element..

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by ohenhen1: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Alison you were accused of a 3.9 trillion Naira scam.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Anybody that has proof should come out with it.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Who doesn't know how corrupt the terrorist of a president is?

And yet he made himself the petroleum Minister.

End time President.

Change ur signature.

** with God, your doom is near **
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by arresa: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
osimataylor:
Free your mind kid.Has she been found guilty by any investigative body?Read to understand and not to criticize.The link you posted just supported her position on these trend of un varified accusation of oil ministers by nigerians.

The link I posted did not support the bait and switch move she was trying to pull. She was obviously insinuating that same was said about PMB and he was never prosecuted or they found out that he did not steal a kobo when in fact the tribunal's conclusion had nothing to do with money or PM... instead of saying same was said about PMB, but he was found not guilty.

PMB was investigated and the link I posted showed exactly what happened. There was never any money or 2.8 billion, it was oil that was never sold and uncollected shares which was incompetently reported as money.

PMB's case was investigated to a sane and logical conclusion while hers is still being investigated in the UK, she's on bail conditionally, her passport was take away from so she can not travel anywhere so why the needless apples and orange rubbish she's trying to fool us with?

Learn how to read and comprehend basic English words...

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
And that gives you the right to be accused of the same?

I blame the generations that made your corrupts eyeballs office holder....
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by specimenC: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
teebaxy:
So baba dirty like dis, baba go come dey do like eneva steal before

It was a loss and they claim it was missing...not it was stolen and claim it was missing. Get d gist, don't let hate blind u.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
arresa:

You arrived at your ignorant conclusion because you've been briefed that investigations are over and they came up with zero evidence against her?

With the above quote, at least we know what's responsible for your mindless and thoughtless talk.

You are of course a another biafra loser and unpatriotic element..

Sadist
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by arsenal33: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
she still dey talk sef
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Seun360(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abubakar Audu is dead!
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Donbabaj: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
PMB's was false accusation but yours was authentic... just get well quick and face your investigation

I just imagine how all the leadership under Jonathan just fell sick at the same time and traveling abroad for treatment
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by koning: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
It's either they put her on trial or you all should shut da Phuk up.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by babayinka77(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jengem:
Former Oil minister, Diezani Madueke who is currently undergoing successful treatment for cancer in the United Kingdom has stated that Nigeria has a well recorded history of vilifying its oil ministers.

In an interview with Dele Momodu’s Boss Newspaper, Madueke said even President Muhammad Buhari as an oil minister (1976-1978) under then head of state, General Olusegun Obasanjo was accused of N2.8 billion fraud when same amount disappeared from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corpration’s (NNPC) Midlands Bank account in the UK.

She added, “Till this day no one has been able to prove that the then Major General stole a kobo.”

She also named other former ministers who have been vilified to include Prof. Tam David West.

Madueke declared that the allegations of corruption against her are false, insisting that as a technocrat with sufficient experience at Shell, she was used to keeping proper accounts.

She insinuated that during her time as an oil boss she knew she stepped on some powerful toes both home and abroad just to ensure that Nigerians got the best deal.

http://www.theheraldng.com/buhari-was-accused-of-n2-8-bln-scam-as-oil-minister-madueke/
Any body can be accused of embezzlement, but you can't clear your name on the pages of news paper or through an article written by a columnist or blogger. Dezeani shld wait till FG starts prosecuting her before she'll have the opportunity to defend herself in court. This article doesn't do the job as far as I'm concerned.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by damocool(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Who cares.... End time revelation....
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by HALLOWED: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adminisher:
The allegation was FALSE. Investigated and closed. This woman is a very big crook. She is just trying to create the buzz that every Petroleum Minister gets accused so her own case is normal. However the Buhari era case was probed and no money was found.
phemmyutd:
If PDP and AIT can use anything to discredit PMB during campaign and they never mentioned N2b missing. then Who is this thief talking rubbish? even OBJ never
accused him of this when they both contested

I don't understand how some of you reason at times. How is she trying to divert attention? Was that not an interview? How do you expect Obasanjo to accuse him where he was an accomplice to the crime? That is by the way.

To Allison's case, I have not seen any thing wrong by denying allegations placed on her. I support APC and zero tolerance to corruption. Let everyone with corruption dent be probed. In fact I am losing patience waiting to see substantial evidence against this woman. I can't wait to see her and some others prosecuted but then government should hasten the process. People are getting tired of reading online prosecution and media blackmail without factual evidence.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by MrBasketball: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
AdaNri1:
you need help understand that looks don't matter. Calling her opolo eyes is taking it personal mr
Shut up! You're talking off-point.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
well, let the govt present evidence against her... false allegations without facts makes it look like a witch hunt if we are to be fair to her... i am beginning to pit her because of her cancer.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by pus96: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
I will not put Jonathan good luck in NMcharge of my money , the way he did in his government.

It was not that Jonathan was not efficient. But they were bias how they sited project.

They had the right skill but were to pro Biafra in project. Basically it was a Biafra government.

Jonathan efficient rate was higher than all government apart from gowon. And ibb. But Jonathan government was narrow mind.

Jonathan good luck did not have good human relationships .with the people. But his efficient was higher, he started project and finished the. ,Obasanjo goes to the bank on his name with your money.

Yorubas will say Obasanjo was hungry in his first world.

Buhari is an old man, it is basically Osibanjo government. How efficient Osibanjo will be, we are all looking at too. He does not have to be president to run the government well since Buhari is old.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by arresa: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
sauceny:

Sadist

Why call me what you call the dogs that conceived you?

Or you are just mad because I exposed you for what biafra loser and unpatriotic anti Nigeria loser you really are?

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by MrBasketball: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Bloody yoruba snake
Haters!
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by princessdami: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ria no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.