Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

“buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke (59610 Views)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Godsonkemz(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Out of every rumor there's always an iota of truth in it. Notwithstanding, this lady is just unveiling new series of drama. Probably she is trying to get the sympathy of president. Why not talk for herself rather than generalizing it.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Ferguson002: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
That is why u steal ur own too abi
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by millionboi(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
knuckbuck:
Every financial and Petroleum minister has been accused of embezzlement before and they will continue to be accused. It is the way with Nigeria and Nigerians.
so buhari is right 2al nigerians includin himself is corrupt
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by silibaba: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Nigerian politicians are all the same undecided undecided undecided
Thieves angry sad angry
wetin concern me for this matter self

afterall am not a Nigerian, am a BIAFRAN
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by xtervaganza(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Bloody yoruba snake
bloody flatty bastard
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by charlemon: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
HALLOWED:

I don't understand how some of you reason at times. How is she trying to divert attention? Was that not an interview? How do you expect Obasanjo to accuse him where he was an accomplice to the crime? That is by the way.

To Allison's case, I have not seen any thing wrong by denying allegations placed on her. I support APC and zero tolerance to corruption. Let everyone with corruption dent be probed. In fact I am losing patience waiting to see substantial evidence against this woman. I can't wait to see her and some others prosecuted but then government should hasten the process. People are getting tired of reading online prosecution and media blackmail without factual evidence.

If they decide to probe without being partial, everyone from the lowest level of government, the house of rep and assembly to the president will end up in jail. NIGERIA's politics is just a game of interests . How can someone say he wants to fight corruption but his campaign team that brought him to power is filled with people that own all the properties in Nigeria but the source of wealth and income cannot account for it. You people really have time for this country's leaders. One day God will release that Angel of death he used to free the Israelites from pharaoh in Egypt on Nigeria. Then we will be free. Not praying for anyone's death ooo but those people responsible for the suffering of Nigerians will soon pay. APC or PDP any name you call it, there is no difference. Pour stout inside a Ribena bottle that's empty and tell me if the taste changes cos the bottle is different. God help us
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by pus96: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
I disagree with madueke. Government officers don't have to wait for people to come to them. They are expected to meet people by going out. Buhari travelling g is the correct thing.

Jonathan was kick out of government because madeke and others were waiting for people to come and meeting them. Nobody will come and meet you. You have to go out and meet people.

And that is what Jonathan did wrong. If you have a friend and you are in government and you never meet the.. They will never vote for you. I will never for for you too.

I would not even talk to you again. Government personal are the one who go out to the people , and their friends,

Who will come to aso rock to meet you. Nobody. Osibanjo. Waiting to receive call will never happen. He is the one to look for people number and call them.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by godspeed: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
arresa:

It's too late for the distraction with stale and false gist, you are still going to jail after coughing out our YAM.

Did u read the piece at all?

She didn't say buhari stole any money but rather buhari too faced the same accusations similar to what she is facing now.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by xtervaganza(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
efilefun:
Atleast Buhari didn't run out of the country faking sickness, previous administrations should have probed him if there's any truth in the accusations.
Dude you don't need to scream on nairaland just go straight to DSS office and tell them #Biafra or Death, they will choose the right option for you
you de mind the fool?

Lazy bastards
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by ZUBY77(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
T8ksy:
Stupid woman, first it was being laid down with cancer and now you are trying to divert attention from your kleptomania with another story.

Baby love, this is 2015 and you shall surely answer the allegations of pocketing our collective wealth and if found guilty must do time.

The good time is over, opolo eyes.

It is your mother that is silly. Tribal babooon. When are you going to ask OBJ to account for his Petroleum ministry portfolio?

2015 and 1978, embezzlement remains the same thing.
You hatred will cover your eyes and senses with blood. Animal.
She stole your collective wealth?really
Which of your wealth did she steal and how?
Which court said she stole your money and how much?

How much tax have you ever paid to Nigeria? Don't you know you are also a thief.
Dezziani did this, Jonathan did that.

Your country is sliding faster than a stone rolled from mountain top and you seem not to hold anybody responsible.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by mrtheo33: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
arresa:

It's too late for the distraction with stale and false gist, you are still going to jail after coughing out our YAM.
E-robot
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by tete7000(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
damton:
Doesn't justify any act of corruption still.

There is no act of corruption without proof. Let the state present the proof or maybe you have it. If not all this vilification on media is stupidity of the highest order. The pressing issue now is for the president cum petroleum minister to make fuel available to Nigeria. Maybe fuel scarcity no reach your end.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Who doesn't know how corrupt the terrorist of a president is?

And yet he made himself the petroleum Minister.

End time President.

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by pus96: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
pus96:
I will not put Jonathan good luck in NMcharge of my money , the way he did in his government.

It was not that Jonathan was not efficient. But they were bias how they sited project.

They had the right skill but were to pro Biafra in project. Basically it was a Biafra government.

Jonathan efficient rate was higher than all government apart from gowon. And ibb. But Jonathan government was narrow mind.

Jonathan good luck did not have good human relationships .with the people. But his efficient was higher, he started project and finished the. ,Obasanjo goes to the bank on his name with your money.

Yorubas will say Obasanjo was hungry in his first world.

Buhari is an old man, it is basically Osibanjo government. How efficient Osibanjo will be, we are all looking at too. He does not have to be president to run the government well since Buhari is old.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by pus96: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
pus96:
She committed a crime by collecting and not remitting the oil money to the emperor of the country of western Nigeria. Contact guaranty bank. If you want to send money to the country of western Nigeria.

That way, we can rebuild some of the schools

Anybody that CAn Not give you the telephone number of the emperor of western Nigeria. Does not know the emperor of western Nigeria.

Tinubu is a 419. Nobody should send any money to tinubu .

Tinubu is just running scam. Posting picture of people . If someone claim, he is my relative, then ask them for my phone number. Anyone who does not my number does not know me.

CAn anyone claim, they are relative not know number.

I hope she get better.

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrBasketball:
Shut up! You're talking off-point.
you really do need help after all. Being on the internet should not make you mannerless, ok.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jengem:
Former Oil minister, Diezani Madueke who is currently undergoing successful treatment for cancer in the United Kingdom has stated that Nigeria has a well recorded history of vilifying its oil ministers.

In an interview with Dele Momodu’s Boss Newspaper, Madueke said even President Muhammad Buhari as an oil minister (1976-1978) under then head of state, General Olusegun Obasanjo was accused of N2.8 billion fraud when same amount disappeared from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corpration’s (NNPC) Midlands Bank account in the UK.

She added, “Till this day no one has been able to prove that the then Major General stole a kobo.”

She also named other former ministers who have been vilified to include Prof. Tam David West.

Madueke declared that the allegations of corruption against her are false, insisting that as a technocrat with sufficient experience at Shell, she was used to keeping proper accounts.

She insinuated that during her time as an oil boss she knew she stepped on some powerful toes both home and abroad just to ensure that Nigerians got the best deal.

http://www.theheraldng.com/buhari-was-accused-of-n2-8-bln-scam-as-oil-minister-madueke/

And yes we got the best deal.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by SKAMOD(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015

For Real Am not Happy With this type of Face President am Ashamed

Beta They Loop Money For Biafra is At Hand :p
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
breaking news; abubakar audu is dead
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by markba: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Well calculated story ...naija notin we no go hear... Ur group dem don remind u of past petroleum ministers their name. Madam respect urself and treat urself fast. My tax money follow oooooo.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by ZUBY77(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
arresa:

Go and send her to jail yourself.
Tribal Smelly toad.
She is not the reason your mother didn't get education.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by MrBasketball: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
AdaNri1:
you really do need help after all. Being on the internet should not make you mannerless, ok.
And you ain't mannerless to attack someone speaking the truth, right?

When you don't understand something, just shut up!
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Banter1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
PRINCE AUDU IS DEAD
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by ERAKAMUS: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Icecomrade:
The northners knows how to cover each others ass; only the southners wash their dirty linen in public.

If you disagree with me, how the do you explain pmb claim the Abacha was not corrupt
Rubbish
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by mindplanhomes(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is it true that audu of APC governorship candidate is fears dead ....

Nairaland and mods pls confirmed this news....
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by teebaxy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
specimenC:

It was a loss and they claim it was missing...not it was stolen and claim it was missing. Get d gist, don't let hate blind u.
lol , let's call a spade a spade
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by ZUBY77(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
efilefun:
Atleast Buhari didn't run out of the country faking sickness, previous administrations should have probed him if there's any truth in the accusations.
Dude you don't need to scream on nairaland just go straight to DSS office and tell them #Biafra or Death, they will choose the right option for you

So that woman looks to you as someone faking sickness?
I didn't know hatred could be so severe on people's senses.
You really need help.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by menxer: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Looking at the picture again, is it not telling that she has a shawl on her shoulders, but prefers to show her chemotherapy induced bald head for empathy and sympathy effects?

This is publicity stunt to whip up sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by 1miccza: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
All these people when would you all understand that in Nigeria a.k.a Naija every thing can be manipulated as long as politics is involved and money is involved. That Buhari was investigated and nothing was found,something passed under the table and for this woman to have the guts to come out and say all of this something is already passing under the table simple!!!!
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by menxer: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Banter1:
PRINCE AUDU IS DEAD

Someone told me today that the man is virtually a vegetable, and now you breaking this news.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by arresa: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
godspeed:

Did u read the piece at all?

She didn't say buhari stole any money but rather buhari too faced the same accusations similar to what she is facing now.

I said she was insinuating.

Insinuating and actually directly saying something are 2 different things.

PMB was investigated by a hostile government and tribunal that found out what actually happened so case closed, but her case is still under investigation, she's able to open here mouth because she's on conditional bail.

Quoting PMB while and throwing out a baseless and ancient gist that has nothing to do with her own case was her creating distraction and looking for sympathy..
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by arresa: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
[s]
ZUBY77:

Go and send her to jail yourself.
Tribal Smelly toad.
She is not the reason your mother didn't get education.
[/s]

You don't have to communicate with other people same way you do the dogs that gave birth to you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Senator Dino Melaye Jumps Out Of Police Car, Runs Into Bush Enroute Kogi- TheSun / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.