Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

“buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke (59609 Views)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Tobyjosh123(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2015
i see
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by abumeinben(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2015
walozanga:

MUST U SHOW ALL OF US HOW UR FAMILY LIKE JUJU. (bible and tortoise) lol

Naaa...
U nor evn sabi anything sef
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Meritocracy: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2015
princejayboss:
H... Madam you better talk less and face your recovery process....
Looking for escape route
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by JerryJude(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2015
Icecomrade:
The northners knows how to cover each others ass; only the southners wash their dirty linen in public.

If you disagree with me, how the do you explain pmb claim the Abacha was not corrupt
Rubbish
true talk bro
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by j1mmy: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2015
For someone with nothing to hide she is doing a lot of running from justice, faking and attempted convincing.

Got to court and prove your innocence instead of trying to win public support!

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by fabolouz1(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
I have carefully looked @ this pic and I honestly believe this ain't Our own Mrs Diezani. It's possible her look alike must have been paid to pose as her. My fear stem from the face and hair. I don't trust Mr Dele Momodu and his antics. Anyone recalls his beef with President Goodluck SA on Media? Mrs Diezani is hale & hearty. She must have read machiavelli,and put in into practice.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by zamwazi(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
If they so much believe she stole money, why no produce the evidence and charge her to court...and if not they should SHUT the HELL up, allow the woman recover and deliver the change they promised naija Jor...APC and their Ish sha..SMH
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
So Madam wants to compare her time as Petroleum Minister with Buhari's time as oil minister?

ok let us compare:

Average Oil price

Buhari : $25/bbl

Madueke: $100/bbl

Refineries built

Buhari : 3

Madueke: 0

Alleged missing amount

Buhari : $3bn (over 3yrs)

Madueke: $20bn (over few months)

Time of 1st allegation

Buhari : Approx 2 yrs after office

Madueke: Whilst in office

Accusers

Buhari : Two people unconnected to govt

Madueke: Gov of CBN

Reponse to allegation

Buhari : Attended inquiry , cleared name

Madueke: Ran off to UK claiming cancer

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by jpphilips(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
This woman will soon fake her death to escape prosecution, EFCC must confiscate her corpse should the need arise.
Lives were lost through kerosene explosion but you have money to treat your cancer abroad, !diot!!

2 Likes

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by godspeed: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2015
arresa:

Beats me why you are trying to have it both ways.

Vilification and criminal investigation are 2 different things.

She is not being vilified, she's basically under criminal investigation which is still going on.

PMB was never vilified, he was investigated by a presidential panel and at the end of the day was cleared, case closed.

This woman stayed in public office because of the pervasive lawlessness and corruption in Nigeria especially after so many probes and indictments.

in June 2008, she was probed by the Senate after it was revealed that as the transport minister, she had paid N30.9 billion naira ($263 million) to contractors between December 26 and 31, 2007, without following the due process.

The Nigeria senate indicted her back in 2009 when she was Transport minister and recommended prosecution for the alleged transfer of N1.2 billion into the private account of a toll company without due process and in breach of concession agreement. n 2012, the House of Representatives report into the management of petrol subsidy blamed the ex-minister for failing to stop dubious marketers from swindling the government to the tune of over N2 trillion.

All that aside, she shouldn't be making any reference to PMB because their issues are unrelated. She has a case to answer and she should answer her case without mixing tuwo with garri...

And what makes you think the outcome of the investigation will be similar to PMB's. Because both cases are related and the facts are the same? That was really mindless and pointless..

I'm trying to have it both ways? Really?

Vilification and criminal investigation are 2 different things according to u but then,are they mutually exclusive? In fact are they not closely related?

I can understand ur position, like other buhari worshippers, u've elevated the coupist to the position of a Deity and u consider it despicable and blasphemous for a sinner in diezani's ilk to dare mention his name let alone compare herself to him.

Yet what the pretty woman is saying is so obvious despite ur best efforts to thwart her statement.

It is almost always a tradition to accuse (for buhari's sake i removed the word vilified)ministers of petroleum of stealing, saint buhari too was not immune to this! That's her point.

It's funny to me that u keep making reference to a tribunal set up by obasanjo which exonerated buhari ,really? What were u expecting? How will u also take it if I tell u GEJ also set up a panel that exonerated Diezani. Is that going to impress u?

Besides,it beats me why u gleefully refer to the obasanjo panel that exonerated buhari while u conveniently ignore the Ayo Irikefe panel that investigated buhari for the disappearance of $2.8m from Midland bank in the UK.

Even though it was said that the panel,just like every other non-coup related panel,dismissed all the allegations -a point alluded to by Diezani.(this is a discussion for another thread)

Despite this, like Caesar's wife,we expect your godly buhari to be above suspicion.

Again, you keep saying Diezani is under investigation and I keep asking by who? Even if she is, an accused is presumed innocent unless proven guilty by court!

But then we are digressing.

Back to the topic, was money alleged to have been stolen in NNPC under the watch of buhari as petroleum minister? I'll let u answer that with a yes or no
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by mikolo80: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
So Madam wants to compare her time as Petroleum Minister with Buhari's time as oil minister?

ok let us compare:

Average Oil price

Buhari : $25/bbl

Madueke: $100/bbl

Refineries built

Buhari : 3

Madueke: 0

Alleged missing amount

Buhari : $3bn (over 3yrs)

Madueke: $20bn (over few months)

Time of 1st allegation

Buhari : Approx 2 yrs after office

Madueke: Whilst in office

Accusers

Buhari : Two people unconnected to govt

Madueke: Gov of CBN

Reponse to allegation

Buhari : Attended inquiry , cleared name

Madueke: Ran off to UK claiming cancer

are you a lawyer or PR someborri
Will like to have you in my corner

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victims Killed That Led To The Killing Of Major Alkali (Disturbing Photos) / Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Senator Dino Melaye Jumps Out Of Police Car, Runs Into Bush Enroute Kogi- TheSun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.