Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

“buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke (59612 Views)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Niceiroko: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oponu
T8ksy:
Stupid woman, first it was being laid down with cancer and now you are trying to divert attention from your kleptomania with another story.

Baby love, this is 2015 and you shall surely answer the allegations of pocketing our collective wealth and if found guilty must do time.

The good time is over, opolo eyes.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by nkemjacob2(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lets calculate #2.8bn - #8tr = bring our money back

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrBasketball:
And you ain't mannerless to attack someone speaking the truth, right?

When you don't understand something, just shut up!
so you spoke the truth by attacking a sick lady on her looks? And always ending your post with "shut up"? I'm done replying you mate, you're obviously not just mannerless you're also pigheaded. Adios.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by kenchylala: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
T8ksy:
Stupid woman, first it was being laid down with cancer and now you are trying to divert attention from your kleptomania with another story.

Baby love, this is 2015 and you shall surely answer the allegations of pocketing our collective wealth and if found guilty must do time.

Leave the eyes,
She say she get records finish that's all I want to see, so dat Nigerians go see all the names on the documents whn dey involved in the matter, all dem northern big wigs in politics atik, danju, ib, aisha etc with tinubu included. D movie wan start.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by kenchylala: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
noeloge82:
This story is far from been over

On point
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by pus96: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=28pt]I hope she get better.[/size]

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by neverever10: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Baseless accusation here and there. Make people with better evidence come out abeg this talk don tire me return this return that you will face jail you will go to prison Shee nah for mouth ? Abeg play don tire me I wan serious small
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by pus96: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
naso2:
when you hear the response of not a few people here, you come to terms with how many struggle with comprehension in this country.

She is not accusing buhari, her statement simply is that it is not uncommon for people to accuse ministers of petroleum of corruption even without evidence.

It happened to Buhari, it happened to TAM David west and if people accuse her even without evidence, its not new.

When did Biafra Tam david west event happen
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by godspeed: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
arresa:

I said she was insinuating.

Insinuating and actually directly saying something are 2 different things.

PMB was investigated by a hostile government and tribunal that found out what actually happened so case closed, but her case is still under investigation, she's able to open here mouth because she's on conditional bail.

Quoting PMB while and throwing out a baseless and ancient gist that has nothing to do with her own case was her creating distraction and looking for sympathy..

Sincerely, I don't see the point u are making. The woman is only trying to say it is almost a tradition to hv oil ministers vilified. She then went on to cite examples of past oil ministers who were alleged to be corrupt including buhari.

Even from ur own statement, she is still under investigation (by who I don't know cos the British authorities hv denied they are investigating her). What makes u think d outcome of the investigation will not be similar to buhari's
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Rexnegro(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
T8ksy:

e no be open eye...and if u re new in d game make u go do ur time if found guilty....
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by NovusHomo(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
T8ksy:

Damn, never knew she was so ugly! But, anyway, she will have her day in court. And ass-licker Dele Momodu, how much did you collect?

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by manup: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
knuckbuck:
Every financial and Petroleum minister has been accused of embezzlement before and they will continue to be accused. It is the way with Nigeria and Nigerians.

So are u saying Buhari maybe accused the second time?
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by arresa: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
godspeed:

Sincerely, I don't see the point u are making. The woman is only trying to say it is almost a tradition to hv oil ministers vilified. She then went on to cite examples of past oil ministers who were alleged to be corrupt including buhari.

Even from ur own statement, she is still under investigation (by who I don't know cos the British authorities hv denied they are investigating her). What makes u think d outcome of the investigation will not be similar to buhari's

Beats me why you are trying to have it both ways.

Vilification and criminal investigation are 2 different things.

She is not being vilified, she's basically under criminal investigation which is still going on.

PMB was never vilified, he was investigated by a presidential panel and at the end of the day was cleared, case closed.

This woman stayed in public office because of the pervasive lawlessness and corruption in Nigeria especially after so many probes and indictments.

in June 2008, she was probed by the Senate after it was revealed that as the transport minister, she had paid N30.9 billion naira ($263 million) to contractors between December 26 and 31, 2007, without following the due process.

The Nigeria senate indicted her back in 2009 when she was Transport minister and recommended prosecution for the alleged transfer of N1.2 billion into the private account of a toll company without due process and in breach of concession agreement. n 2012, the House of Representatives report into the management of petrol subsidy blamed the ex-minister for failing to stop dubious marketers from swindling the government to the tune of over N2 trillion.

All that aside, she shouldn't be making any reference to PMB because their issues are unrelated. She has a case to answer and she should answer her case without mixing tuwo with garri...

And what makes you think the outcome of the investigation will be similar to PMB's. Because both cases are related and the facts are the same? That was really mindless and pointless..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by MrBasketball: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
AdaNri1:
so you spoke the truth by attacking a sick lady on her looks? And always ending your post with "shut up"? I'm done replying you mate, you're obviously not just mannerless you're also pigheaded. Adios.
When I tell you to" shut up", adhere with me because you deserve it, you shut have just keep quiet by not embarrassing yourself.

Now tell me, who is a sick lady?
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by adepiero: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
T8ksy:

This got me cracking cheesy
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by billyG(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jengem:
Former Oil minister, Diezani Madueke who is currently undergoing successful treatment for cancer in the United Kingdom has stated that Nigeria has a well recorded history of vilifying its oil ministers.

In an interview with Dele Momodu’s Boss Newspaper, Madueke said even President Muhammad Buhari as an oil minister (1976-1978) under then head of state, General Olusegun Obasanjo was accused of N2.8 billion fraud when same amount disappeared from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corpration’s (NNPC) Midlands Bank account in the UK.

She added, “Till this day no one has been able to prove that the then Major General stole a kobo.”

She also named other former ministers who have been vilified to include Prof. Tam David West.

Madueke declared that the allegations of corruption against her are false, insisting that as a technocrat with sufficient experience at Shell, she was used to keeping proper accounts.

She insinuated that during her time as an oil boss she knew she stepped on some powerful toes both home and abroad just to ensure that Nigerians got the best deal.

http://www.theheraldng.com/buhari-was-accused-of-n2-8-bln-scam-as-oil-minister-madueke/
Buhari was never accused of $2.8billn it was Obj.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by wiseoneking: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
T8ksy:

may be you may have a taste of cancer to understand that you dont use one's sickness to joke.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Eluwilussit(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2015
AdaNri1:
Tell them o. I don't understand why some ppl are so gullible. In 2011 after Buhari lost the election Nigerians believed the death of all Corp members was in his hand fast forward to 2015, no change of tune no change of character yet some now believe he is the messiah. Let him answer for his own too

A man who is a president of an entire nation making utterances as him. Ada 5% cool

So true, Ada. Well, therein lies the reason for the failed state that Nigeria is.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by IPOB123london: 12:22am On Nov 23, 2015
u see we laugh so loud when people talk about booo bo hari fight corruption hahha

let him come out and clear the air now?

again let the IPOB remind him when IBB said if . . . . i will expose you. . .

we need answers to that

let him clear himself from corruption

after all the yorubas and hausa-fulani made you to believe he is poor

till then this is nijeria

speak the truth bikonu get dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmit
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by princejayboss: 1:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Now u should also ask that foolish dele momodu why he did not publish the whole news at once.
Now he has made a fool of you making you to believe that the woman talk too much not knowing that he was the one who separated this news from the first piece.
Dont you see he wants to use catching stories of people like her to sell his god-forsaken online magazine

Oga am not against the woman.... My own is that they should allow her rest... Am only concerned with her health....

Before you use words on me try to understand.... Ok
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by princejayboss: 1:45am On Nov 23, 2015
lookingfly:
talk less, please talk more so that all this corrupt APC leaders would be exposed. How are we sure bullhari no cut him share during that era.....I guess stolen money is s sweet to spend, abi na him make this president is bent on becoming petroleum minister again,to embezzle more. grin

They should let her be

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by xklucvG: 5:11am On Nov 23, 2015
T8ksy:

You can eat shit and die the money belongs to the Republic of Niger Delta and not your fraud called Nigeria.
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Ikiriye(m): 5:53am On Nov 23, 2015
mandax:

Understand a thing: Nigetdeltans alone can't get Niger Delta Republic from Nigeria, it's easier through first getting Biafra.

When Biafra containing all in former eastern region plus Anioma is restored and governed with fiscal federalism, any minority groups in the Niger delta can easily form its own country; other Niger delta groups can join together to form any country of their choice.
Many countries in the world have less than 100000 population. Important thing is the people in the small country are happy.

Important thing first is combined hands get out all of former eastern region and Anioma free from the current new "colonialists."
You lie,ND Delta cannot share anything with Biafra.let them fight their case we will fight ours period.when we join you to fight it then becomes a problem to go our way.if for any reason we need fight together then the name will change from Biafra to BiaNigerdelta,with a clear stand of the delta army defending it's territory and biafra defending it's own.after success the division begins.not a day to coexist with the Biafra republic.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by sunny2k: 6:43am On Nov 23, 2015
singing ...okpolo eyes no b open eye.........
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by BAbajeje1970: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Story for the devil
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by bakjal(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2015
soloroyality:
Apc Chanji, buhari most be probe #biafra or death.
First class MUMU...
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Scholes007(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2015
arresa:

It's too late for the distraction with stale and false gist, you are still going to jail after coughing out our YAM.
na you go put am for jail? Abeg make we hear word joor
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by Pennywise(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2015
The difference btw her and Buhari is that allegations against her is backed by proof that will be produced in court.

Buhari doesn't have million dollar estates anywhere in Nigeria or abroad but she does, proceeds of graft and embezzlement.

This woman still doesn't understand the gravity of the problem she faces.

She might as well make Dele Momodu her publicity manager. I hope she will rem to take the opportunist with her to court to give evidence.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by ideology(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Who ever believed Bubu was a saint Needs a spank, to clear his …
Re: “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke by ddeola: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2015
Story story o ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.