Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. (2561 Views)

INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by Bekwarra(m): 12:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Following APC's tradition of blaming everything on Jonathan, I hereby blame Abubakar Audu's death on Goodluck Jonathan.

Additionally, I blame him for the missing soldiers, the bomb blasts in Yola, Kano, Maiduguri and the IDP camp, fuel scarcity, epileptic power supply, dwindling economy, the current hardship in the country, Ambode's ugly face, the protests against Oshi-Omo-Ole in Benin, Okorocha's big tummy, the attack in Paris, the attack in Mali and my neighbour's daughter's menstrual cramps.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by georjay(m): 12:34am On Nov 23, 2015
you forgot to add ikpeazu's monkey face and okowa ugly mouth plus ekweremadu black face

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by buharisambisada: 12:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Very true former president Goodluck Jonathan should be held responsible mocking Apc online clowns.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by vislabraye(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2015
Bekwarra:
Following APC's tradition of blaming everything on Jonathan, I hereby blame Abubakar Audu's death on Goodluck Jonathan.

Additionally, I blame him for the missing soldiers, the bomb blasts in Yola, Kano, Maiduguri and the IDP camp, fuel scarcity, epileptic power supply, dwindling economy, the current hardship in the country, Ambode's ugly face, the protests against Oshi-Omo-Ole in Benin, Okorocha's big tummy, the attack in Paris, the attack in Mali and my neighbour's daughter's menstrual cramps.

I'm waiting for them to blame him.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by wiseoneking: 1:01am On Nov 23, 2015
georjay:
you forgot to add ikpeazu's monkey face and okowa ugly mouth plus ekweremadu black face
show your pic before i agree with you that these men are ugly. Atleast, i have seen obj and oshiomhole's pic but your own, i am afraid. Also blame gej for buharis tourism all over the world, sending us pics of him hanging out in different airports.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by georjay(m): 1:07am On Nov 23, 2015
wiseoneking:
show your pic before i agree with you that these men are ugly. Atleast i have seen obj and oshiomhole's pic but your own, i am afraid. Also blame gej for buharis tourism all over the world, sending us pics of him hanging out in different airport.

show me ur own pix first
like say gej no dey snap pictures too
yeye
Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by dake40(m): 5:26am On Nov 23, 2015
Bekwarra:
Following APC's tradition of blaming everything on Jonathan, I hereby blame Abubakar Audu's death on Goodluck Jonathan

You have a shallow mentality.... Because your party/friends languish in ignorance! So you must follow suit?

no wonder the white folks call africans Black brains..... This is how clueless you are?......internet has revealed how foolish and irrational some people are,

....its really painful. Age is cheap, Maturity is expensive.... I'm not surprised each time I see/hear an adult of 25year and above speak/address an issue like a toddler.... The exotericness has revealed it self beyond reasonable doubt and it show on the long run you are a doxophobic sycophant

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by ghkjsvjls: 5:41am On Nov 23, 2015
my neighbour's daughter's menstrual cramps.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 23, 2015
dake40:

You have a shallow mentality.... Because your party/friends languish in ignorance! So you must follow suit?

no wonder the white folks call africans Black brains..... This is how clueless you are?......internet has revealed how foolish and irrational some people are,

....its really painful. Age is cheap, Maturity is expensive.... I'm not surprised each time I see/hear an adult of 25year and above speak/address an issue like a toddler.... The exotericness has revealed it self beyond reasonable doubt and it show on the long run you are a doxophobic sycophant

By the bolded sentence above, are you telling em or asking em?

Meanwhile, is APC no longer blaming GEJ?
By the
Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by neolboy(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Oshiomole runny mouth
Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by Bekwarra(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2015
dake40:

The money, time, energy and resources wasted on your education should have been invested on Premier Lotto or Nairabet, atleast those would have brought better returns. I also blame GEJ for your pathetic life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by dake40(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Bekwarra:

The money, time, energy and resources wasted on your education should have been invested on Premier Lotto or Nairabet, atleast those would have brought better returns. I also blame GEJ for your pathetic life.

Birds of a feather!.....

I'm not a Pro GeJ neither an anti Buhari..... I do not belong to any party, so save yourself an iota of relaxation.. .....

Critical thinking and common sense is an attribute given to Man by God....only few people utilize it.... Go through the post of your chip off the old block and tell me the inferences behind his claim........... If this's how Nigerian Courts pass judgment...... I'm afraid no one will remain to bear the name Nigerian...

Buhari and Jonathan don't know you existence. Sit down there and run out your precious time on nothing to write home about...

By the time you look back and discover yourself, you will know who had wasted his parent resources between yourself and I..............

Goofy Political brat suffering from Pediophobia releasing fallacious virus without empirical and rational consultations.

If you dear quote me again, thunder go fire your yansh!
Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by captainflash(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Sh1t..like seriously i dnt know what to say, and beside, i cant blame anyone
Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by lawrenceunaa: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2015
dake40:

if u are above 18 and typed this nonsense then u re .... undecided It is called sarcasm
APC folks are used blaming Gej for any bad that happens in this APC administration.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by Bekwarra(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
if u are above 18 and typed this nonsense then u re .... undecided It is called sarcasm
APC folks are used blaming Gej for any bad that happens in this APC administration.
You for leave the mumu make hin dey yarn anyhow. He wan speak grammar, make hin dey speak am.
Re: Jonathan Should Be Blamed For Abubakar Audu's Death. by bosedekemi(f): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Opinion Poll: Who Will Win Edo Guber Election ? / Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car / The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.