Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl (2169 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl by talktomazech: 6:01am On Nov 23, 2015
A Young man is struggling badly to accept his new relationship status after girlfriend dumped him. cry

In a very lengthy and weird post, he shared his tears and emotions - crying, vomiting and defecating. What happened? He received a text message from his girlfriend saying that it’s all over with them.

Read the text message and see what caused the problem cheesy grin

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/break-up

Re: Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl by talktomazech: 6:02am On Nov 23, 2015
Oh, wahalah dey cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl by cruzita(f): 6:04am On Nov 23, 2015
elegede eleoooio issorite.
Re: Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl by youngberry001(m): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2015
love ooh love ooh i promise to give u many ooh...i feel die ontop your matter eeh baby cheesy

ejulegba love seasson 2!!!
Re: Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl by iceberylin(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2015
Juju on point grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl by NinaNigeria(f): 6:41am On Nov 23, 2015
iceberylin:
Juju on point grin
lol
Re: Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl by RexKexMilann: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2015
LMFAO grin.

This One Ba Really....................

End Time Love cry.
Re: Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl by talktomazech: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2015
Everybody with his/her own boo. Lol
Re: Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl by trapQ: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2015
Conny Conny love
Re: Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2015
The man should be echoing shouts of joy, for God in his infinite mercies, to have rescued him from that girl's "love-trap".
No more:
-I wanna make my hair
-My make-up kits needs urgent renewal
-You must see a movie with me this weekend
- You must recharge my line
-You musn't smile at any girl, I'm yours and yours alone
Re: Who Didn't See This? Man Crying After Girlfriend Broke Up With Him. See The Girl by talktomazech: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
TheSadist:
The man should be echoing shouts of joy, for God in his infinite mercies, to have rescued him from that girl's "love-trap".
No more:
-I wanna make my hair
-My make-up kits needs urgent renewal
-You must see a movie with me this weekend
- You must recharge my line
-You musn't smile at any girl, I'm yours and yours alone

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten FEMALE Romancelanders You Should Forget About Seeing Them In Real Life / Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married / Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.