Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid (3037 Views)

My Work, My Life / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, / She Wants A Maid I Don't Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Pepeye(f): 9:44pm On May 27, 2009
And what did I tell you . . ummmm im definitely not affordable
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 27, 2009
Pepeye:

And what did I tell you . . ummmm im definitely not affordable

Oh why do you think I am not "affording" enough?
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 27, 2009
What's the name of that soup?
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Pepeye(f): 9:48pm On May 27, 2009
It’s obvious enuff grin

michelin89:

Oh why do you think I am not "affording" enough?

@ Ibk
ogbono soup
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 27, 2009
Thanks smiley

Looks nice sha, how long did it take to prepare?
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 27, 2009
ibkaye:

Thanks smiley

Looks nice sha, how long did it take to prepare?

I started at 3:30pm and ended at 5-5:30. The major time is taken by cutting, cleaning and cooking the meat. Then you have the grind the main ingredient, ogbono of course.

smiley smiley
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by MaiSuya(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2009
michelin89:

I started at 3:30pm and ended at 5-5:30. The major time is taken by cutting, cleaning and cooking the meat. Then you have the grind the main ingredient, ogbono of course.

smiley smiley

Hmmmm. wonders shall never end. . . wink i take back my earlier comment
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by AloyEmeka9: 3:54am On May 28, 2009
Hire tpiah as your housemaid. She will serve you well except for the occasional quarrels with your children. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by honeric01(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2009
So Michelin, you ended up stealing my soup from the kitchen abi? wait until i call the Italian police on you.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 28, 2009
Mai Suya:

Hmmmm. wonders shall never end. . . wink i take back my earlier comment

Never judge a book by it's cover! tongue

Aloy.Emeka:

Hire tpiah as your housemaid. She will serve you well except for the occasional quarrels with your children. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Instead of hiring her, I am ready to starve tto death.

honeric01:

So Michelin, you ended up stealing my soup from the kitchen abi? wait until i call the Italian police on you.

When I serve them my dishes, they won't want to leave again.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 28, 2009
michelin89:

smiley smiley
Ahh that's cool, looks nice smiley
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by hackney(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2009
Micheline89 oya go hire maid wey get body like Mercy Johnson; your man go happy well well.

Chuck ba$$  ;How come internet dey inside hell?
You dey sound like one man wey no get luck with sexy girls, come no get cheddar ; na that hell wey i mean.

Na so life just they breeze pass,everytime you wake for morning na shout you go dey shout ; hailings!!

I no fit laff again ; i say una no go kill me. cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by chiogo(f): 10:56pm On May 30, 2009
lmfao ^^^^^

That looks more like onugbu(bitter leaf) soup to me.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 30, 2009
chiogo:

lmfao ^^^^^

That looks more like onugbu(bitter leaf) soup to me.

Ahahha! No. I added some dried bitter leave though. The colour looks dark because my phone sucks! grin
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by allycat: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
My dear I understand you perfectly. And fortunately I can afford to pay for someone to do these chores for me. I do what I like to do which is cook but with much less stress. Someone else cuts the onions and grinds the pepper and washes the dishes when I finish. I come in and combine my stuff the way I like it. The last time I was without help was 5 years ago and my husband almost went crazy. He felt I was spending too much time on house work instead of spending time with him. I have a very busy schedule I work full time and and still run a private practice. Any extra time I have is spent with my family not cleaning. This way everyone is happy. ( I pay my maid an arvate practice in the evenings.m and a leg and she has been with me for five years). So when you can afford it go for it- employ whomever you want and enjoy your life. Lifes too short to spend doing things you dont like.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by honeric01(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2009
michelin89:

When I serve them my dishes, they won't want to leave again.

you still dey insist abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude / Travelling Made Easy Check My Signature / Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.