Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid (3032 Views)

My Work, My Life / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, / She Wants A Maid I Don't Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by honeric01(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL is sex also not a house work.

Abi u no gree?

u no no? sex is not counted as house work but dividend of none.

don't u know that those girls that work in the hotel hardly do hardwork, they mostly eat out or just cook macaroni or spaghetti, the only thing i know they do to keep slim is sex grin and it's working grin grin
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by ifyalways(f): 8:13pm On May 25, 2009
@Poster and Topic,whatever rocks ya boat.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by biina: 9:40pm On May 25, 2009
@poster
You could have simply said 'I am lazy' in place of the ceremonious list undecided
Anyways, congrats on your self discovery.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 25, 2009
biina:

@poster
You could have simply said 'I am lazy' in place of the ceremonious list undecided
Anyways, congrats on your self discovery.

i endorse this post . . . your problem has more to do with laziness than not wanting to do "traditional" female gender roles in a home. Everybody (male or female) should at least know how to do their laundry and clean a home.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 25, 2009
There are just some things you need to do, whether you like it or not.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Sissy3(f): 9:48pm On May 25, 2009
@ topic

just put some rock n roll music and wear short i guarantee you, you wouldn't even know when you will finish sweeping, moping and washing the dishes. grin
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by ikamefa(f): 9:53pm On May 25, 2009
~Sissy~:

@ topic

just put some  rock n roll music and [b]wear short [/b]i guarantee you, you wouldn't even know when you will finish sweeping, moping and washing the dishes. grin

" grin "  so daisy dukes are supposed to be energizers? ok if she is trying to impress her man that's ok cheesy cheesy

the point is that this lass is lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy! shikena! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Pepeye(f): 10:09pm On May 25, 2009
You re just super lazy
It’s got nothing to do with your gender
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 25, 2009
Whatever. If I can afford, why shouldn't I get someone to do the nasty job?  cool
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 25, 2009
Pepeye:

You re just super lazy
It’s got nothing to do with your gender

Thank you darling and since you are so super active, do you mind if I hire you to help me around the house?
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Pepeye(f): 10:21pm On May 25, 2009
For how long re you gonna hire me and for how much darl
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 25, 2009
Pepeye:

As long as you live. No retirement dear. You are super active and so will always be active.

We'll discuss the price.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Sissy3(f): 10:23pm On May 25, 2009
as long as she got the monies grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pepeye:

Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Pepeye(f): 10:33pm On May 25, 2009
Too bad you can’t afford me . . .
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Badriyyah(f): 12:29pm On May 26, 2009
Well, not everyone likes Housework, I enjoy it, nothing like cleaning the house and admiring how it looks afterwards. I hate ironing though, Doesn't mean I don't do it. And you DON'T like cooking? WoW, That's the best part, cooking and watching people enjoy the meal. tongue tongue.

I personally will not get a Maid, but I don't mind the work. It's not by force, do what you are comfortable with, lol tongue
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by amyliajane(f): 2:25pm On May 26, 2009
@poster & Topic

Na wa oh! am even ashamed the way this girl or lady is saying this thing of hers, this one is more than sheer laziness, agreed there are times u get tired of doing some household chores sometimes but that doesnt rule out the fact that u still need to do them. Let me ask what then makes u a woman and wat r u good at?
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 26, 2009
amyliajane:

@poster & Topic

Na wa oh! am even ashamed the way this girl or lady is saying this thing of hers, this one is more than sheer laziness, agreed there are times u get tired of doing some household chores sometimes but that doesnt rule out the fact that u still need to do them. Let me ask what then makes u a woman and wat r u good at?

If scrubing the floor makes you a woman good for you. Besides I don't know you and I don't care to tell you anything about me.

Oh I guess the day you get sick and won't be able to do housework you'll become a man.

How bad!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by ChuckBass1(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2009
michelin89:

Did you mother hate you so much?

The real question should be does your mother hate you so much till date that she cant even teach you how to clean your room? Thats says alot about your parents and i am sure nairalanders are wondering how lazy your parents are that they have trained you to be a useless slob like them!

Now get off the computer and go wash your smelly panties!

Dirty filthy pig of a woman!
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Badriyyah(f): 6:37pm On May 26, 2009
WoW, What's with all these insults? So if a woman doesn't do housework she's no longer a woman? Not everyone likes to do the housework, if you don't like it fine. Don't come here and start insulting her because you have a problem with it.

She said she HATES it, doesn't mean she refuses to do it. Abeg, everyone has hated cleaning at some point.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 26, 2009
Badriyyah:

WoW, What's with all these insults? So if a woman doesn't do housework she's no longer a woman? Not everyone likes to do the housework, if you don't like it fine. Don't come here and start insulting her because you have a problem with it.

She said she HATES it, doesn't mean she refuses to do it. Abeg, everyone has hated cleaning at some point.

Abi ooo! I live alone with my dad so I think in one way or the other I am staying alive. grin
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

@ topic

just put some rock n roll music and wear short i guarantee you, you wouldn't even know when you will finish sweeping, moping and washing the dishes. grin
Abi o.

Now this is my kinda girl cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 26, 2009
honeric01:

u no no? sex is not counted as house work but dividend of none.

don't u know that those girls that work in the hotel hardly do hardwork, they mostly eat out or just cook macaroni or spaghetti, the only thing i know they do to keep slim is sex grin and it's working grin grin
rotflmao shocked shocked shocked

Nah I didn't know all that. Now I do, but how you take know? wink tongue
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by NoFearNYC(m): 12:15am On May 27, 2009
Chuck Bass na wah o - take a chill pill. Na wetin now, ur mama abandon you?

@ poster - do you baby, as long as you find a compatible man. Besides, all you said was you hated doing these things, not that you couldn't. If you can afford a maid or 2, more power to you, just remember that most men like a meal cooked by their lady/partner/lover/wife/ every now and then.

Why are people calling you lazy, so work outside the home is not valued? Abeg get ur maid jo, who no like housegirl!
Just remember - compromise is great for relationships.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by uzwu: 8:49pm On May 27, 2009
michelin89:

Don't you get tired?

oh my God this is too much. Ha Michel see d insults you brought to yourself. It's a pity. Pls learn to do domestic chores. They don't hurt ok. I don't want to believe you are dirty
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 27, 2009
@ Uzwu

I could care less about what they say.  grin

@ Pepeye

To show you I won't be the stuck up madam, let me show you the pics of the soup I cooked today. You'll be given weekends to rest and could even ask for special permissions. We just need you to be around when needs arrive.  grin grin

Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 27, 2009
More

Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 27, 2009
I'll need you especially for mess like this! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Pepeye(f): 9:26pm On May 27, 2009
Pleasant surprises . . .So all dis while you re well versed in this . . .

So you were just creating doubts based on absolutely nothing
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 27, 2009
Pepeye:

Pleasant surprises . . .So all dis while you re well versed in this . . .

So you were just creating doubts based on absolutely nothing

I never said I couldn't do housechores or cook. I simply said I hate doing them. Typical of Nigerians to read meaning where there are not. cool

So are you going to accept my offer? grin grin grin Say yes pleaseeeeee!
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by NoFearNYC(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2009
See, I said it, she never said she couldn't cook!

Abeg Fedex me some to NYC
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 27, 2009
NoFearNYC:

See, I said it, she never said she couldn't cook!

Abeg Fedex me some to NYC

I cook on wednesday and it arrives on tuesday? Not even after, but before! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mother's Role / HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude / The Thought Of Marriage Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.