Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (61923 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by skywalker240(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2016
firstking01:
All these people above me saying mind ur bizness, i just dnt knw the right words to use and qualify u guys. Maybe una dey straff peple's wife too, who knws. Op remember, open rebuke its berra dan secret love, tell the husband, bt nt without a concrete evidence, dats if u luv ur friend. My peace.

God bless u and ur generation,..hapi new year brother true words from a wise man
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by firstking01(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2016
skywalker240:

God bless u and ur generation,..hapi new year brother true words from a wise man
hahahaha brother, tanx and same to ucheesy...btw, dis post don tay na, cnt even recall wen i posted dis
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by lastpage: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Decker:
Best advice; Mind your business and act like you never saw anything. You'd be doing yourself a whole lot of good.

Trust me, you don't want to be caught in the middle of something like this.

Drop an anonymous note for the husband, (where you know only him will see it) with enough information and ask him to do his own "investigation discreetly" to confirm what you just told him.

That way, he will be acting on his own findings, you will not involve yourself and you would have done the world some real good.

To keep quiet is EVIL, it may be your turn some day in the future!

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.