Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him (61887 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Newsmic: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends As One Gets Pregnant For Him (Photos, Video)

A wife has gone online to give people a look into her and her husband's unconventional relationship, IGBERETV reports.

The married woman, known on TikTok under the username @CliqueBaittv, shares videos about her and her partner's life.

She admitted on TikTok that she lets her husband have multiple girlfriends.

The couple, who have been together for 12 years, are usually seen with various other women in their videos.

'Decided to share my husband with another female," she wrote in one of her videos.

The wife even revealed that her husband "got another woman pregnant" after she struggled with her own fertility.

She added that she doesn't mind because her husband was "too cute not to breed" and she was struggling with infertility.

In another video titled "How I kept my man for 12 years", the woman revealed that as well as letting her husband have other girlfriends, she also cooks dinner for him and the girlfriends most nights.

She also revealed that she puts all of her paycheck from her job into their group account.

She added that her husband is on Tinder "to meet more women" and she's fine with it.

The woman has become quite popular on TikTok with a number of women going to her for advice.

One person told her in the comments section: "You're the reason my partner and I are so open and successful! I appreciate all your content."

Another asked: "How do I find girls to share with my man we’ve only found 1. Been 1 1/2 years. Dating app for this typing stuff??"

A third said: "Man I can’t find anyone to invite over!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CY1D62nNcic/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In one of her videos, she had stated that she is not ashamed of sleeping with a married man as long as he brings his wife.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J77ltbCwRlQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1412491/woman-happy-share-husband-girlfriends-one-gets-pregnant-photos-video/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by chatinent: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Her name is CliqueBaittv. So everything she does is a clickbait.

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Vasically: 7:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Wahala! For Nigeria the girlfriend would have received beating of her life, the husband pen!s would have been chopped off. The headline would have been "Evil Wife Beats Her Husband's Girlfriend To Coma" or "Cheating Husband Caught & Pen!s Chopped Off" grin Meanwhile, Get responsive website, Free Domain & Hosting Registration & SEO at affordable price. Check my signature for contact details

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2022
No wonder our resident hardcore-pillars wanna marry white women grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by TRADELYN: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2022
Such a charitable wife. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by SocialJustice: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2022
Oyibo too sweet, just be honest about your intentions.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by SmartPolician: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Who takes what happens on TikTok and Instagram seriously?

People are just chasing clout and cooking up stories to trend.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Headlesschicken(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2022
grin Well done Comrade.. Yuh Grace x Amazing. . .. grin
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2022
I'm sure the unemployment rate among Tiktok creators is above 70%.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by salbis(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Believe all that you see on SM at your own peril. While her husband dey busy with women of easy virtue that she brought to him, maybe she is somewhere doing the needful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by petsey(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
lol.

1 Like

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Brendaniel: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
na wa o...
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by tofolo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
There is love in sharing tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by seguntijan(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Not like my sister in the uploaded picture

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Mkelv0106(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
I knew it will be d whites. Saw a story about a twin that got married to same guy... If na negros now, Otapiapia for don dey work overtime..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by pyyxxaro: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
FFK go like this kind woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by mozona(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
hmm
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Authoreety: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Na so e supose be for psycho world

1 Like

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Rayjnr: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Forget these liars on social media Jare,
Real story be like "women killed for snatching a woman's husband"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Orisirisi something.....
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Authoreety:
Na so e supose be

3 Shares

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by GeneralOjukwu: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin

Good woman.

Mummy GO : they are building a duplex for her in Heaven right now!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Bobotic(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
I hope this one reach una ears my fellow comrades here, make we try this year nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Zagadizzz15: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Funny
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by boldking(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ahhh
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by Ara21(f): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
There is love in sharing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by 22o62021: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
They are called Swingers in US

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by unknownknowguy: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mad people everywhere
Re: Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him by ipobarethieves: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.