Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter (94867 Views)

Yemi Alade Laments On Akara Price(beans Cake Price) / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' / Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ifeomaekol(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2015
wacomcy21:
I guess she has brothers or cousin brothers.... They go first die
extactly, very serious issue. Her family shuld do something abt her mental state n help her to heal.

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
beeni beeni. Ootoh lo soh
for the first time, we agreed on something. This is definitely gonna be a great week. Hahaha

You good?

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by knightsTempler: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2015
WeedSeller:

Anyone that knows this sugarbelly will know that
she's nothing but a silly, delusional pathological liar
and an attention seeker. No atom of truth in her
system. Believe this bullshit at your own peril.
Why do you think she has lots of followers on
Twitter and Instagram?? Her lies are unbelievably
epic! As in, the kind of lies Yetunde of Alakada will
blow.
It's this same fvcktard that claimed she found 200k
lying on the floor of her closet, this mumu claims
she did not take her bath for three weeks during
NYSC camp and it's this same clown that outrightly
asked a man for sex openly on twitter.
Her lies no be here. Even if there is some truth in
her words, the fact that it's coming from her would
make me not to believe.
Liar oshi!
Even if the Audu guy was a rapist, she was
definitely not a victim. Just an attention seeking
dimwit.
ps: just google sugarbelly lies and see for yourself
or search for #SugarBelly on twitter#

Which one of the Audu's sons are you?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ggrin(f): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2015
WeedSeller:

Anyone that knows this sugarbelly will know that
she's nothing but a silly, delusional pathological liar
and an attention seeker. No atom of truth in her
system. Believe this bullshit at your own peril.
Why do you think she has lots of followers on
Twitter and Instagram?? Her lies are unbelievably
epic! As in, the kind of lies Yetunde of Alakada will
blow.
It's this same fvcktard that claimed she found 200k
lying on the floor of her closet, this mumu claims
she did not take her bath for three weeks during
NYSC camp and it's this same clown that outrightly
asked a man for sex openly on twitter.
Her lies no be here. Even if there is some truth in
her words, the fact that it's coming from her would
make me not to believe.
Liar oshi!
Even if the Audu guy was a rapist, she was
definitely not a victim. Just an attention seeking
dimwit.
ps: just google sugarbelly lies and see for yourself
or search for #SugarBelly on twitter#
thank you my guyangry....that bish is an attention seeker freak for hell sakeangry....

2 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2015
We need to hear from the Audus. That is the only way to get a balanced view of what really happened
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by anonimi: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2015
ggrin:
mr man, I know what am saying, we twitter peeps don't take her serious anymoreundecided.....that girl can lie for africaangry

Nevertheless she has raised valid issues that need to be addressed, not so

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Cholison(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2015
Let her take heart, nobody will attempt to defend the late prince, she is advised to file her complaint in heaven.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2015
what did they do to this lady that she hates them so much?

2 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by oglalasioux(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2015
Jeloma:
Anyone that knows this sugarbelly will know that she's nothing but a stupid, delusional pathological liar and an attention seeker. No atom of truth in her system. Believe this bullshit at your own peril.
Why do you think she has lots of followers on Twitter and Instagram?? Her lies are unbelievably epic! As in, the kind of lies Yetunde of Alakada will blow.
It's this same fvcktard that claimed she found 200k lying on the floor of her closet, this mumu claims she did not take her bath for three weeks during NYSC camp and it's this same clown that outrightly asked a man for sex openly on twitter.
Her lies no be here. Even if there is some truth in her words, the fact that it's coming from her would make me not to believe.
Liar oshi!

Even if the Audu guy was a rapist, she was definitely not a victim. Just an attention seeking dimwit.

ps: just google sugarbelly lies and see for yourself or search for #SugarBelly on twitter
Just did that. This chic has been in the business of cheap vulgarity for long. She has credibility deficiency and her story is to be viewed sceptically.

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2015
Human beings, dey will certainly hv somethings 2 said after sumone death, y can she said it all dis while dt he was a monster? Perhap u mite hv put urself in dt shoe.I feel ur pains
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by SAMBARRY: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2015
Bla Bla Bla.I believe her tongue

She must have been so bullied that she just had the nerves to come out to speak of his antecedents when dead tongue tongue
Jeloma:
Anyone that knows this sugarbelly will know that she's nothing but a stupid, delusional pathological liar and an attention seeker. No atom of truth in her system. Believe this bullshit at your own peril.
Why do you think she has lots of followers on Twitter and Instagram?? Her lies are unbelievably epic! As in, the kind of lies Yetunde of Alakada will blow.
It's this same fvcktard that claimed she found 200k lying on the floor of her closet, this mumu claims she did not take her bath for three weeks during NYSC camp and it's this same clown that outrightly asked a man for sex openly on twitter.
Her lies no be here. Even if there is some truth in her words, the fact that it's coming from her would make me not to believe.
Liar oshi!

Even if the Audu guy was a rapist, she was definitely not a victim. Just an attention seeking dimwit.

ps: just google sugarbelly lies and see for yourself or search for #SugarBelly on twitter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by loomer: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
The man don die, him don die.

Na who be the next criminal for government to follow am jare?

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by siegfried99(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Eleyi Gidi Gan shocked

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
knightsTempler:

Which one of the Audu's sons are you?

Tunji# grin

Ah toto sef dey too sugary dat day juz like ah moniker'"Sugar"#.#

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ggrin(f): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
anonimi:

Nevertheless she has raised valid issues that need to be addressed, not so
bro, aint subscribing to her lies. Jus try and search for sugarbelly on twitter and see for ursefgrin
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by missKiffy(f): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Nah serious something
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by okpor2(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Nd in one of d tweets she said all men must die!xo wats spectacular about d remaining tweets?are all men not goin to die?If she is talkin about d male gender won't d female men die 2?if not them allmen will die weda female or male!Yesterday it was Audus turn.wu knows whose turn it is today?tomoro nd oda days?nd am sure Audu was not d only one that dies yesterday all over
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nicepoker(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2015
sentaljohn:

#gbam
Most of them are wolves in ship clothings
ship ko boat ni.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by 2naira50kobo: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2015
*Sheep

sentaljohn:

#gbam

Most of them are wolves in ship clothings

2 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Laredojohn(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2015
http://www.subdeliveryman.com/2015/11/twitter-user-sugabelly-narrates-ordeal.html#more
reading this , men those guys aren't nice at all, mean and in human

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2015
I believe her 100%. I jst dont know why Kogi pple wanted to vote for someone who looted their treasury,were they in bondage or what.

8 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by free2ryhme: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2015
what just happened here
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by knightsTempler: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2015
prettysolid:
I believe her 100%. I jst dont know why Kogi pple wanted to vote for someone who looted their treasury,were they in bondage or what.

They were under a spell, but it's just been broken with his demise.

Kogi people will now have a breath of fresh air.

8 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Osezzua(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2015
I think these are words coming from a broken heart, with a muzzled mouth. May God grant u the grace to free u heart of this hate. I know it won't be easy, but for ur sake my sister, u just have to let it go.

2 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by anonimi: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by dvee2: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2015
I BELIEVE THIS GIRLS STORY,THIS IS HOW MOST OF OUR RICH SOCIETY KIDS BEHAVE TOWARDS WOMEN. HOWEVER ,THE QUESTION I HAVE FOR HER IS WHY KEEP GOING BACK REPEATEDLY TO SOMEONE THAT RAPES YOU? YOUR SUGGESTION THAT ITS BECAUSE OF LOVE IS VAIN. ADVISE TO MOST GIRLS,DONT STAY IN ANY VIOLENT RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE THE PERSON IS THE SON OF A GOVERNOR.

3 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by justi4jesu(f): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Oma307:
Human beings, dey will certainly hv somethings 2 said after sumone death, y can she said it all dis while dt he was a monster? Perhap u mite hv put urself in dt shoe.I feel ur pains

Your English is Bae...Chisos shockedtongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2015
IF I BE PRINCE AUDU PIKIN HMMM. I WILL SLIDE HER BODY INTO PIECES. BELIEVE ME MY PARENT CAN HURT YOU BUT IF YOU PIN MY LIFE OR YOURS.

I BELIEVE THIS ASH GO COLLECT LATER.

IF I SAID LATER MEANING AFTER 40DAYS.

STUPID SUGAR GIRL.

YOU THE SLIP ON TOP BICYCLE.

SHIT NO THE SOWER.

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Dis is so bad of her.. Africans are not cultured to say ill of the dead. Where his her morality?
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by sunkoye: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2015
Nemeka:
Don't really believe in that "talk no ill of the dead". Bros, say it the way it is for others to learn
yes oh...the dead's own is finished at least physically. All this RIP here and there don't get to me at all...your Rip cant change anything(the dead that is not worthy of peace shall know no peace. ..even with a billion RIP from genuine or hypocritical sympathies). If the dead had abused humanity before death. ..then it will be more inhumane not kill the dead 2nd tym if possible. angry

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by anonimi: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2015
ggrin:
bro, aint subscribing to her lies. Jus try and search for sugarbelly on twitter and see for ursefgrin

FYI.

lordmayor4:
My doctor when she heard he's dead just shouted "God be praised, good riddance " I asked her why, she said I won't understand, that the atrocities the man committed is 3much. I rest my case, am still probing her to get more information

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Meanwhile...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.