Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? (4738 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2015
Like i just read a news where a guy went into a female hostel in the night and some ladies raped him and he died, so i and my guys have been arguing, how can i die because a group of ladies wants to rape me, as in apart 4rm contacting hiv and diseases, i should be very happy na. "haba as energytic as i am in bed, "guyz how do u see it?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Pheals(f): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Offend a talented or professional olosho dey go rape U die.... or ar U a robot

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2015
broda, u fit die o, if u go 4 rounds constantly.. u go give up d ghost
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2015
Pheals:
Offend a talented or professional olosho dey go rape U die.... or ar U a robot
not that im bragging but there aint no lady in this world that can rape me and i will faint.
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2015
WarRLaY:
broda, u fit die o, if u go 4 rounds constantly.. u go give up d ghost
bro sex is food to me so going 4 rounds constantly is not new to me.
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2015
Targaryen:
hmmm,isee
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by IamLEGEND1: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2015
the problem with this kyn Tori be say dem no go give the location where dem ràpe the nígga to death......

Make we obtain the location na.......see as badt guys be going in to be rapéd & (wo)manhandled

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
the problem with this kyn Tori be say dem no go give the location where dem ràpe the nígga to death......

Make we obtain the location na.......see as badt guys be going in to be rapéd & (wo)manhandled
LMAO i raise my hat 4 u

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by hereiam: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Targaryen:
not that im bragging but there aint no lady in this world that can rape me and i will faint.

brada...clear your eye...not just a lady, group of ladies.
i swear if 4 ladies rape you just 2rounds each pere...
the nxt we will hear is GONE SO SOON. better still UNTIMELY DEATH.
Niccur be guilded.

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Margauxluv(f): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2015
undecided
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2015
hereiam:

brada...clear your eye...not just a lady, group of ladies.
i swear if 4 ladies rape you just 2rounds each pere...
the nxt we will hear is GONE SO SOON. better still UNTIMELY DEATH.
Niccur be guilded.
BRO dats 4 u, as 4 me its no big deal, haba if i take two tablet of tramadol, all the ladies in romance land cant even satisfy me.
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by xpac01(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Targaryen:
Just like asking how will a soldier die because he was shot with his own gun. sad
Bro stop bragging, if group of angry s*x hungry girls hold you down, you'll just have to say some last prayers because you'll beg for breath you die..... embarassed
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2015
xpac01:

Just like asking how will a soldier die because he was shot with his own gun. sad
Bro stop bragging, if group of angry s*x hungry girls hold you down, you'll just have to say some last prayers because you'll beg for breath you die..... embarassed
do u know hw many times iv been gangbanged by group of ladies? why im i still alife?
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2015
You're a lousy _fuckhead. You're one of those dimwitted guys that consider banging a girl a big deal. Sexual intercourse between two people of different sex is mutalism; atleast both benefited from what they agreed upon. You're overrating sex. You make it seem as if we are parasites that depend on girls who are the hosts for life. The sole reason why ladies expect cash or gift items in return for sex.
Dudes should go update their brain verson.
Smh in disdain

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by xpac01(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Targaryen:
do u know hw many times iv been gangbanged by group of ladies? why im i still alife?
Commot there joor!!! Which group Which time You must be in neighborhood with Sodom.
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2015
xpac01:

Commot there joor!!! Which group Which time You must be in neighborhood with Sodom.
lol hehehehe bro if i tell u d kind of female friends i keep ehn!! u go shake ur head. "let god 4give us 4 what weve done so far.
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2015
TheSadist:
You're a lousy _fuckhead. You're one of those dimwitted guys that consider banging a girl a big deal. Sexual intercourse between two people of different sex is mutalism; atleast both benefited from what they agreed upon. You're overrating sex. You make it seem as if we are parasites that depend on girls who are the hosts for life. The sole reason why ladies expect cash or gift items in return for sex.
Dudes should go update their brain verson.
Smh in disdain
bro its like u miss road o, pls this is lane one, mayb ure suppose to b in lane two. "smh chai saddist indeed.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2015
Have you considered that he could've had a medical condition? Asthma, epilepsy, hypertension, even diabetes (prolly went hypo from all the action). Even leprosy sef join tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2015
JimiCoker:
Have you considered that he could've had a medical condition? Asthma, epilepsy, hypertension, even diabetes (prolly went hypo from all the action). Even leprosy sef join tongue
Ure right bro. "but seriously can a lady rape u and u will die?
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by naijaboiy: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2015
Sigh...

A very clear sign that some people are really ignorant of their ages. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sigh...

A very clear sign that some people are really ignorant of their ages. undecided
see this one that cant even satisfy marieolae. "as gentle as she is, no wonda she left u 4 a bigger and stronger dick.

8 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by danton(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2015
You don't know much about the human system then, like my friend will say ''GOOGLE'' it

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

lol I need the location, I go enter dat same hostel n rewrite destinies
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2015
Targaryen:
Ure right bro. "but seriously can a lady rape u and u will die?
Yes, and go to heaven grin

Ever heard the phrase "died and gone to heaven?" Its for when ladies rape guys cheesy
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by alkines(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2015
U ar just jobless ma broda..u created a thred for pple to comment n u post sef carry like 60 percent for d thread ma u can do somthing more productive with your time other dan telling us about ur fvcktales..
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2015
JimiCoker:

Yes, and go to heaven grin

Ever heard the phrase "died and gone to heaven?" Its for when ladies rape guys cheesy
LOL
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Bichene7(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2015
Try it b4 u talk,maybe just party
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2015
Targaryen:
bro its like u miss road o, pls this is lane one, mayb ure suppose to b in lane two. "smh chai saddist indeed.
Shut da fück up. What point are you trying to prove. Goat with no iota of decorum. Sages say: "a poor (poor here also signifies lack of knowledge), man's son taps wisdom when a wise man is addressing his children.
Be wise and save yourself today or forever swim in the pool of stupidity to no good end.
Cheers.
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2015
alkines:
U ar just jobless ma broda..u created a thred for pple to comment n u post sef carry like 60 percent for d thread ma u can do somthing more productive with your time other dan telling us about ur fvcktales..
who is this pale rat? ure such a misconception of the unbalance calculation of an equilibrium magnitude.
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2015
If i no get emotion for a girl,my c.ock no fit stand.Even if she su.ck me.I wonder how him get ere.ction for ladies who used force on him?
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2015
TheSadist:

Shut da fück up. What point are you trying to prove. Goat with no iota of decorum. Sages say: "a poor (poor here also signifies lack of knowledge), man's son taps wisdom when a wise man is addressing his children.
Be wise and save yourself today or forever swim in the pool of stupidity to no good end.
Cheers.
MISSSCLASSY/MISSGHOAST do u realise you are reffering to sweetorgasm? if u dnt want what happen in iraq and afghanistan to happen in ur head u better back off.
Re: How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Targaryen:
You will rest for at least 1hour before you continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / What Is Better Than Hearing "I Love You? (hilarious Pics) / 30 Things To Know Before Marrying A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.