Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute (4097 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by onyx20: 3:10pm On May 23, 2009
Please can someone answer.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by tpiah: 3:38pm On May 23, 2009
none ie no difference.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 23, 2009
so much differences:
the prostitute doesnt live with you
the prostitute has absolutely NO care for you
the prostitute wont bare your children
the prostitute will never shag you for free while a wife might ask for money once in a while
the prostitute has many men to service while your wife has only your sorry ass to service(either way, the job is a pain in the ass)
the wife has a "real" job that doesnt require her to lay on her back 24hrs
the wife is introduced to your extended family
the wife will help you(for free) in times of needs, despair, lows etc
the wife can be trusted (to some extent) the prostitute can never be trusted
the wife will cook for you, clean your shit and take care of all the household while the prostitute probably dont know how to fukcing cook(she excels at only ONE activity).

whichever you decide to "get down with" is your choice therefore , the only person to blame who you end up with IS YOU!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by IFELEKE(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2009
@Poster
If you are married, then I suggest you spend quality time at home with your wife to know the difference and if you are not married then STOP patronising Prostitutes and get serious with your Life!.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by JJYOU: 4:06pm On May 23, 2009
tpiah:

none ie no difference.
i am very disappointed in you.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by onyx20: 5:15pm On May 23, 2009
jjyou why are disappointed, l only posted 4 serious nairalanders in this forum to answer 4 a laugh do not take too it personal.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by justwise(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2009
tpiah:

none ie no difference.

Sick
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by JJYOU: 5:18pm On May 23, 2009
onyx20:

jjyou why are disappointed, l only posted 4 serious nairalanders in this forum to answer 4 a laugh do not take too it personal.
onyx20:

did u do a change of name recently?
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by yme1(f): 5:18pm On May 23, 2009
onyx20:

that wasnt for you
read it again
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by onyx20: 5:35pm On May 23, 2009
MRbrownJAY, l disagree with your view about prostitute. Modern ASHAWO can live with u, care 4 u, bear ur children & shag u 4 free. Wait 4 the right answer.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 23, 2009
please educate me brotha, whats a "modern ashawo"?!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by tpiah: 5:40pm On May 23, 2009
JJYOU:

i am very disappointed in you.

justwise:

Sick

any particular reason why you're ignoring the OP who asked what's the difference between a wife and a prostitute, and decided to jump on my own answer?

The guy even had to redirect your attention back to the main topic of the thread? Does that make sense?
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by RuuDie(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2009
No difference. . . . . . you're married to both!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by onyx20: 6:20pm On May 23, 2009
Now the difference between both women is that the first is ON CONTRACT(wife) & the other is a PAY AS YOU GO(prostitute)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Thank u all 4 contributive answers, the above topic as i said earlier was just only 4 a laugh and  nothing more so l sincerely do apologise 4 any wrongdoing if anybody reader or contributor (JJyou,Y me, Justwise) is offended or emberrassed by the post.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 23, 2009
/\
i
i
shocked Shou!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by RuuDie(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2009
onyx20:

Now the difference between both women is that the first is ON CONTRACT(wife) & the other is a PAY AS YOU GO(prostitute) Thank u all 4 contributive answers, the above topic as i said earlier was just only 4 a laugh and nothing more so l sincerely do apologise 4 any wrongdoing if anybody reader or contributor (JJyou,Y me, Justwise) is offended or emberrassed by the post.

hey gimme some credit man. . . . . @ least i got some of it right! angry grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by AmAlone: 7:51pm On May 23, 2009
@poster!
the difference between coke and fanta is clear! cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by MaiSuya(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2009
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by boy1(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2009
Bombastic ?.go 2 brothel,u'll find out d difference.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by walestar(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2009
Some prostitutes care like cyntia. when you become a customer. I never got a penny from my ex girlfriend and I have got over 10,000 naira from a prostitute. I uses condom cha
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by Igwe9(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2009
walestar:

Some prostitutes care like cyntia. when you become a customer. I never got a penny from my ex girlfriend and I have got over 10,000 naira from a prostitute. I uses condom cha
Tell us you trick them. shocked
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by eldee(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2009
One's pay as you go, one's contract cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by tope5000: 8:55pm On May 24, 2009
eldee:

One's pay as you go, one's contract cheesy cheesy

Rofl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by omega25red(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2009
@ oriiginal poster why dont you ask your relatives who are married it would make it easier
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by ChuckBass1(m): 3:54am On May 25, 2009
No difference! They are both prostitutes. One gets paid by the hour in cash and the other gets paid with kind for the reminder of your sorry marriage to that Ashawo with a ring!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by justwise(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

No difference! They are both prostitutes. One gets paid by the hour in cash and the other gets paid with kind for the reminder of your sorry marriage to that Ashawo with a ring!

I take it that u got no respect for urself not to talk of a woman.

If u got problem with ur wife/gf, go for counciling or file for devoice.

The pic in ur profile is a shameful one, if u really think that women should be treated like that then u need to stay away from women the rest of ur natural life cos u are a danger to them.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by puskin: 10:15am On May 25, 2009
A wife fcuks only U while a prostitute fcuks U nd ur friends wit others around.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by Itohan123(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2009
A prostitute has at least 2000 sex partners a year, and that's a very conservative number
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by brutal(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2009
puskin:

A wife fcuks only U while a
Don't be 2 sure about dat.look arround u,u'll know wetin dey.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by spoilt(f): 8:16pm On May 25, 2009
How can one even try to compare both?
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by emmy4naira(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2009
l'm very sure the poster has a problem with his wife, go and check
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by biola44: 12:38pm On May 26, 2009
one is an amateur n d other's a pro
one is more experienced than d other ashawo don te 4 industry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Of Cheating Men: Behavioral Changes / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union / Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.