Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

When Your Ex Is Your Wedding Planner (Pictured) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Ex Is Your Wedding Planner (Pictured) (58765 Views)

When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: When Your Ex Is Your Wedding Planner (Pictured) by axiliborha(f): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
amiskurie:

Recheck your write-up,you should see how backward and illiterate you are.
In real life,people like are backward,broke and uneducated.
telling me to go back and check what I wrote.....niccur I wrote what you dumb head could understand....shouldn't that be a reason you quoted me you dumb-person.......you are stupid and you don't want to admit it....you stupid piece of shit......making excuses of you act of gbagaun instead of you correcting it........please don't tell me you level of brokeness and jobless and illiteracy......your type aren't what I can stand in real time......you are a hopeless motherfucking piece of shit.....please die for my sake.....asshole
Re: When Your Ex Is Your Wedding Planner (Pictured) by amiskurie(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
axiliborha:
telling me to go back and check what I wrote.....niccur I wrote what you dumb head could understand....shouldn't that be a reason you quoted me you dumb-person.......you are stupid and you don't want to admit it....you stupid piece of shit......making excuses of you act of gbagaun instead of you correcting it........please don't tell me you level of brokeness and jobless and illiteracy......your type aren't what I can stand in real time......you are a hopeless motherfucking piece of shit.....please die for my sake.....asshole

Hahaha!
You are not really a disgrace to womanhood,but to those two Chihuahuas who made a shameful one-nightstand,and eventually excreted through a pit of hell carrier.
The rate at which you make grammatical blunders is worrying,and more disturbing..when u where actually the one blaming me for your life woes....
...And you said I'm broke cheesy God!! You are the faceless,hopeless and broken one by tragedies of your miserable life.
You picked on a wrong doe boy,what I had erected as properties,not even your father can achieve them for centuries to come. wink. cheesy
And Hw much is your puccy?... Oops! I forgot the shit is rotten like your momma's pit of hell,the black-hole where every dyk got eaten. grin cheesy hahaha...do u mind if I hire a lunatic to phuk the hell out of you and your momma's pit of hell with a uprooted palm-tree,and then,he can scrub the hell out of them with a poccupine? grin

Finesboi. Airforce1. Mrcork. Yemstok. ggrin. Marlockj. Evegreen. miqoa02. PLANETSTARS. lilmzwierd. IamLEGEND1. Chanchit. She thought she got bars when she started it... Look at her first comment when she took an unreasonable jab at me

Men,is this not a nagging dog? ...and ladies,is this not LovePeddler you hope not to be?!

Re: When Your Ex Is Your Wedding Planner (Pictured) by Stanbeto: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2016
Na die o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: When He Says He Lives In A Storey Building / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.