Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Eliminate Excuses whenever Madame needs it And Be A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eliminate Excuses whenever Madame needs it And Be A Man (703 Views)

Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eliminate Excuses whenever Madame needs it And Be A Man by blueskymultilin: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
SCG Ede 100%iron powder a supplement made from unripe plantain. With solutions to body pains, detoxification of body, low sperm count, male under performance, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation etc. Contact: 07031128661, 0801120602. Email: saclagioventres@gmail. Com

Pictures of product enjoyed with Pap

Re: Eliminate Excuses whenever Madame needs it And Be A Man by blueskymultilin: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
I remember working as a safety officer, living my house as early as 5am to come back late at night everyday very tired and the only thing in my mind is sleep. it goes on like for months and I noticed whenever I decided to do my work at night I ended up punishing my wife because before I start, i am already done. The fear of failing allowed me to settled with the phrase "work stressed" but the truth is that it wasn't the tiredness that makes me avoid her at night but it was the fear of constant failure at night. Base on that I noticed we're always fighting and she is always sad, so one day my dad asked me about my sex life with my wife and I didn't like the question so I answered him sarcastically but over time I realized I need help so I narrated the whole thing to my dad and that was how he showed me how to make SCG Ede100%iron powder and it has restored love back in my home because a way service woman is an happy woman.

Sexually satisfied woman is a peaceful and caring woman

Re: Eliminate Excuses whenever Madame needs it And Be A Man by blueskymultilin: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sexually unsatisfied woman is an angry woman

(1) (Reply)

박촌건마ず부평건마 В А Мw А R 8 닷 Com 역삼건마 - 초아1인샵〈 밤 전 〉 / Owambe Saturday: The Big Wedding At Ikoyi / Is This Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.