Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Help! She's Chasing Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She's Chasing Me! (1846 Views)

A Rich Yoruba Guy Is Chasing Me / My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass / HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She's Chasing Me! by skillero(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2009
Hello Nairalanders! I have this friend who wants me to date her I ran away from her for a long time yet she keeps coming what should I do! I'm in a serious relationship and I love my woman!
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by sistawoman: 3:56pm On May 23, 2009
Tell your girlfriend if you really dont want her around. Your girlfriend can help you explain it to her so that she will understand.
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by yme1(f): 3:58pm On May 23, 2009
why run away?
that will only make her come after u the more
just sit her down and talk some sense into her head
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by IFELEKE(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2009
skillero:

Hello Nairalanders! I have this friend who wants me to date her I ran away from her for a long time yet she keeps coming what should I do! I'm in a serious relationship and I love my woman!
Will you open your mouth and tell her NO!
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by edogram(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2009
Just sleep with her and have fun, after all what is the big deal enjoying her and ur self.
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by patwhizkid(f): 6:07pm On May 23, 2009
C'mon shine congo kwik kwik, no slacking!
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by RuuDie(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2009
patwhizkid:

C'mon shine congo kwik kwik, no slacking!

edogram:

Just sleep with her and have fun, after all what is the big deal enjoying her and ur self.

@ Poster,

the best advice you'll ever get. . . . . . . after several rounds of crazy humping, she'll come back to her senses and leave you alone or will she grin
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by platinumnk(f): 6:36pm On May 23, 2009
tell ur woman about her, then she will deal with her
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by RuuDie(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2009
platinumnk:

tell ur woman about her, then she will deal with her

You think so. . . . . . that'd be what we call self-induced disaster!
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by patwhizkid(f): 6:40pm On May 23, 2009
Throwing of missiles 'll be included too
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 23, 2009
edogram:

RuuDie:

@ Poster,

the best advice you'll ever get. . . . . . . after several rounds of crazy humping, she'll come back to her senses and leave you alone or will she  grin
                                                /\
                                                 i
                                                 i

Don't do none of that  unless u want d  noose of baby Daddy knot around yr neck.Jus tel yr Girl. . . n trust me, if she is half lik me . . . . wink That babe be runnin lik mad away from u
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by RuuDie(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

/\
i
i

Don't do none of that unless u want d noose of baby Daddy knot around yr neck.Jus tel yr Girl. . . n trust me, if she is half lik me . . . . wink That babe be runnin lik mad away from u

Well. . . . . not everybody can be half like you.

You just never know, he tells her and he will be the 1 running like mad away from his g/f!
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 23, 2009
/\
             i
             i
    N why,pray tel,wud he do that? 
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by RuuDie(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

/\
i
i
N why,pray tel,wud he do that?

its a double edged sword. . . . . she might start thinking her guy had illicit affairs with the chic and is tryna break loose after having his way!
What would make it worse is if the stupid stalker chic was smart enough to accuse the guy as stated above!

comprehend grin
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 23, 2009
/\
       i
       i
  Nope me no comprehendo . . me fink u spoker Italian grin

. . . . .cus She(d poster's babe) can neva start thinkin tha way wit prov n all . . .
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by patwhizkid(f): 7:02pm On May 23, 2009
Oui, je comprehendè! Merci!
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 23, 2009
/\
i
i
grin beaucoup merci opps my bad . . . merci beaucoup
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by patwhizkid(f): 7:08pm On May 23, 2009
Merci bien rather.
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by RuuDie(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

/\
i
i
Nope me no comprehendo . . me fink u spoker Italian grin

. . . . .cus She(d poster's babe) can neva start thinkin tha way wit prov n all . . .

Oh, you think so. . . . . . .
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by RuuDie(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2009
You never know how wild your imagination can run until you're in the dark about something. . . . . .
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 23, 2009
/\
            i
            i
. . .   n to wade thro such darkness, man Discovered fire n later made torchlight n bulbs alike grin

U let yrself in d dark when u donot want to see d light . . in dis case,the light is soo easy to find. . . so why choose darkness? . . . it's a simple explanation n his babe wil def see the light n get in on it . . opari
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by Secretz(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2009
Look look hia! Your simple solution is to give Secretz her full details including post code, I promise you, for a small fee, I will deal with her to the point you will never hear, see, feel, smell, dream or even sense her presence.

Oya. . . .   tongue

But seriously.  . . . . . . I think you should tell your woman, but in an open and honest way, not so as for her to go and fight the little hoodrat, but simply because girls like that may begin to lie against you, and if your woman is to start hearing rumours. . . .  . then you have bigger problems. No matter what, she would have rather that you confided in her than not. So tell her,  and if your woman is intelligent and lady like, she will advise you best. At the end of the day, your concern is what it will do to your current relationship, so is the advise not best comong from the very person you are in the relationship with? You know your woman better than us sha.  grin
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by AmAlone: 7:28pm On May 23, 2009
edogram:

edogram:

RuuDie:

@ Poster,

the best advice you'll ever get. . . . . . . after several rounds of crazy humping, she'll come back to her senses and leave you alone or will she grin

@ Poster, No Try AM OOOOo! you go won go chop osho free before you know you go jus go hang for there! Just tell you gurl. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 23, 2009
Secretz:

But seriously.  . . . . . . I think you should tell your woman, but in an open and honest way, not so as for her to go and fight the little hoodrat, but simply because girls like that may begin to lie against you, and if your woman is to start hearing rumours. . . .  . then you have bigger problems. No matter what, she would have rather that you confided in her than not. So tell her,  and if your woman is intelligent and lady like, she will advise you best. At the end of the day, your concern is what it will do to your current relationship, so is the advise not best comong from the very person you are in the relationship with? You know your woman better than us sha.  grin

good one
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by RuuDie(m): 5:55am On May 24, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

/\
i
i
. . . n to wade thro such darkness, man Discovered fire n later made torchlight n bulbs alike grin

U let yrself in d dark when u donot want to see d light . . in dis case,the light is soo easy to find. . . so why choose darkness? . . . it's a simple explanation n his babe wil def see the light n get in on it . . opari

You forget that his explanation is only g'onna be one side of the story. . . . . . Its basic, his g/f's always g'onna have doubts - how detrimental that turns out to be in their r/lship, only them can work out - but for me, thats a high risk manouver!
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by deji2005(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2009
you should be grateful a wowen chasing you, thing that never happen to me before wowen chasing you is abnormal but coming back to you topic I"ll suggest you and your women sit her down and explain to her then she"ll understand the fact that you not taking action make her coming back

She think you are too soft
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by deji2005(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2009
spellings correction: wowan
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by deji2005(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2009
sorry gilrs I think I have a problem with my keyboad should be woman not wowen
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by skillero(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2009
Hey guys 10ks! I am not the hump every chic type though for those who advised me to chop and clean mouth! Sincerely though are you sure she'll reason with me if I tell her?
Then another problem is she's serving in Enugu! and will finish by July 2nd should I tell her on phone? or wait?
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by biola44: 2:02pm On May 25, 2009
u r a man, may be u r too soft on d girl chasing u,  stand ur ground n make urself clear, be nasty if u av 2 but stop running or hook her up with ur single pals
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by Feelitx(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2009
Something like this happened to me last year until I sat the girl down and spoke to her honestly why we can't possibly be together. That is your best bet.
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by skillero(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2009
@biola thanks that advise is treasured!
@felix. I think it is true what they say that experience is the best teacher. 10q

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Girls Are Always Having A Crush On Me: / Describe Your Knight In Shining Armour. / Babes Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.