Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Help! She's Chasing Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She's Chasing Me! (1852 Views)

A Rich Yoruba Guy Is Chasing Me / My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass / HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by RuuDie(m): 6:16am On May 26, 2009
skillero:

Hey guys 10ks! I am not the hump every chic type though for those who advised me to chop and clean mouth! Sincerely though are you sure she'll reason with me if I tell her?
Then another problem is she's serving in Enugu! and will finish by July 2nd should I tell her on phone? or wait?

Skillero, skillero, skillero. . . . . . . . .

you see how your woes are becoming compounded by the second? Your g/f is not even anywhere near you, so the moment you open your mouth to start explaining about "some other girl" chasing you around, her antennas are up in the sky sharp sharp! The kind'a questions she'll aim at you first will knock you off balance for sure!
Rate of suspicion = distance * 5

Just give this other girl what she wants and she'll leave you alone! grin
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by RuuDie(m): 6:19am On May 26, 2009
Skillero,

your predicament will even be worsened when your g/f asks. . . . . "how long this chase has been on!"

Oh man. . . . .  i seriously do not envy your position right now! wink
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by sexyLeamon(f): 8:52am On May 26, 2009
Just sleep with her and have fun, after all what is the big deal enjoying her and ur self.

what sort of advice is that? @poster just tell her you have another woman, and that you don't love her
Re: Help! She's Chasing Me! by donjazzie(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2009
If you understand women you'll follow Ruudie's Advise

Since she realizes you have a G/f already and she still wants you

Can't get no better than that.

Kini big deal in having a woman you love while getting some shag on side. u naah mean.

Just do it bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Hardly See Virgins Nowadays / Help Pleassssssssssssssse! / Guys How Much Does Size Matter To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.