Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife (62223 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Cheating dey dir blood. So, he wants 2 eat his cake nd have it. MtchewWww
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Tamee(f): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
The man should chook the maid just like Abraham did and became the father of all nations.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by MrCork: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
That girls waist is really something.... terrible

....how she terrible.....we ask u to giv us somtin..u complain..guess wot...we go some wear else...who cares if shes house girl..females are all the same in the dark.. I lie? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by dabossman(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
dyn1800:
The story be as e get.... The divorce goes beyond what the woman narrated.... For those calling out the poor maid , we should remember that Maids too are human and blood runs through their veins ..... They're someone's child just as we are

And they have needs too abi? Lol. Diaris Godu
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Gozzzy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
forget it.. he is no longer "my husband ".. he is now "our husband ".

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by agrovick(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Valeree:
this reminds me of a similar incident that happened with our neighbor in our street long ago, but in this case the maid went ahead to marry the madam first daughters fiancé.
it was discovered that anytime the fiance comes to look for the woman's daughter the maid answers the door and starts to chat/flirt with him until the young man fell in love with her and lost interest in the other lady.
it was like a joke until the young man asked her to move in with him and the rest was history. the family was so heartbroken... some people get mind shaa.
But you will like gist sha, look at the way you calmly dished us with this piece

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Slama09jnr(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
Valeree:

they do that all the time some of them, I think the best thing now is to hire a nanny that comes and goes so that anytime she overstays you can ask her if she's working over time.
doing that at times change nofin because ladies are evil... If they wants to seduced to play wif da husband it'll all start like ushbebe (joke)
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by sage2(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
ETH(end time husband)
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
The primary mistake most women make as I have constantly reiterated is to suppose that madam's kini is sweeter than house help's kini; the reverse is actually the case; househelp's kini is usually younger and more easily accessible. When an proud, unsubmissive, insubordinate, insolent, abusive, nagging and lazy woman finally takes a house help, she inadvertently takes in her better. The repercussions are constantly dramatized in divorce courts and public forums such as Nairaland; naive people are quick to point accusing fingers at the man crucifying him for some supposedly lapse in self restraint forgetting that a man is a creature of habit, his needs are there for the observant wife to notice, if she fails to satisfy them, the fault lies solely on her table.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by madgoat(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin see gobe
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by temi101: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tot I was the only 1 that noticed this anomaly in the story....

Doughyeenbae:
"When I challenged him on why he should rent a flat for the girl while we live in a room"
undecided
You live in a room and you have a maid..odikwa very alright.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by dyn1800: 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Just my view boss[sup][/sup]
dabossman:

And they have needs too abi? Lol. Diaris Godu
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by dozai: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ukwu!,Ukwu!!,Ukwu!!! Chai, Chai, Chai!!! Uwa na acho Ikpu o!!!
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
ijustdey:

A divorce seeking wife has told a court how her husband rented a flat and moved in with her housemaid.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/broken-home-my-husband-rented-a-flat-for-our-maid-divorce-seeking-wife-id4386546.html

Hey madam, is ur husband a Yoruba man

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by BabaO2: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Abbykem:
Cheating dey dir blood. So, he wants 2 eat his cake nd have it. MtchewWww
Don't you think the man has right to stop the identified badluck in his life? Must he keep living/sleeping with badluck throught his life? abeegi, free the man jare
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yigi Merin FTW grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNuPkI5xom4

Na only the Wife sabi chop good thing?
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by ibedun: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
dozai:
Ukwu!,Ukwu!!,Ukwu!!! Chai, Chai, Chai!!! Uwa na acho Ikpu o!!!

Carry this ya dirty language go East!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
The primary mistake most women make as I have constantly reiterated is to suppose that madam's kini is sweeter than house help's kini; the reverse is actually the case; househelp's kini is usually younger and more easily accessible. When an proud, unsubmissive, insubordinate, insolent, abusive, nagging and lazy woman finally takes a house help, she inadvertently takes in her better. The repercussions are constantly dramatized in divorce courts and public forums such as Nairaland; naive people are quick to point accusing fingers at the man crucifying him for some supposedly lapse in self restraint forgetting that a man is a creature of habit, his needs are there for the observant wife to notice, if she fails to satisfy them, the fault lies solely on her table.

Carry go jare, nothing do you.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
BabaO2:

Don't you think the man has right to stop the identified badluck in his life? Must he keep living/sleeping with badluck throught his life? abeegi, free the man jare
Am not holding him nah. He's even begging d court not 2 dissolve the marriage. Does that sound like a bad luck in his iife undecided

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Candybob(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
MRNipples:
madam 4 d fact dat he cheated with a maid does not mean dat she is worth more dan d wife and kids, i aint in support of d man but what u must undastand is that konji na bastard.

This has nothing to do with konji! The bastard man rented a flat for the lover (maid), while his supposed family lives in a room! There is no excusing such glaring display of wickedness.
I would still blame the woman tho. You stay in a one room and have a maid, big madam!
Abeg bear your cross, you carved it yourself!
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Toks2008(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by SpotlezDonald25(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
In dis era Somepple still get maid

#Rubbish... Lazy woman!!
U brougth it upon ursef, so deal with it.
I bet that maid is frm Akwa ibom, if she is just bear it in mind dat she is now ur nwunye di... cheesy

#juju@work jare
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha hahahaha
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by cococandy(f): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good questions
bukatyne:

The story is funnily sad.

The man took the maid as a sister kwa?

But again, this story is very igandoish sha...

1. A family lives with one room with three kids and have a maid?

2. Where does the maid sleep?

3. The husband can afford to rent a flat for his second wife yet cannot rent same for 1st wife and kids?

4. They have been married for 17yrs So will assume their kids are grown.... What the heck do they need a maid for? In a one room apartment? Except the maid is really a salesgirl who stays with them?

5. Why doesn't the husband want the divorce?
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Of course.

God forbid the real culprit take the blame for his behavior.
GogobiriLalas:

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Yeah! You're damn right - Some women can't just do their job well. grin
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
cococandy:
Of course.

how your househelp na...she don reach 16 good times are here again
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
cococandy:
Of course.

My friend do ya Fuccking homework and stop blabbing and I hope that you're aware that there are hundreds of you that wants your job badly.

Trust me there are also thousands of guys that wants to take you away from your hubby but at what cost unlike the men's folk that will go into it hand , leg and neck and braze for the consequences. But your treacherous ass won't fight to keep it that way like men.
If you like no do ya work , another applicant will do it and do it for keeps. tongue
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by missyadorable(f): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
What's wrong with this woman?

why is she complaining?

All men sleep with wifey's maid since the time of Abraham

At least,the maid hasn't given birth yet

Any woman who has a female living in her house as a maid,her sister,cousin or relative not related to her husband shouldn't expect less.The man must attempt "chawing" her and most times the girl will give the "chaw" willingly or not!

it's the law of nature!

How can u have an 18yr old maid and ur husband won't sleep with her?
Who is ur husband?
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
bukatyne:

The daughter is better off without that man to be honest.
You so sure about that? Have you ever been in situation close to that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / I Want To Send My Wife Packing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.