Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife (62203 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by macho44(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
No evidence against this man.

He is just helping the maid. The wife better not destroy her marriage.
Like Seriously? Adonbilivit.
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by talima(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
"When I challenged him on why he should rent a flat for the girl while we live in a room"
undecided
You live in a room and you have a maid..odikwa very alright.
my thought also. Hope some1 is saying the truth here.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Valeree:

they do that all the time some of them, I think the best thing now is to hire a nanny that comes and goes so that anytime she overstays you can ask her if she's working over time.
That is my plan my dear.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by dre11(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Story 4d gods! D man was obviously thnking wit hs dick.

and the dick made better judgement by making the man dumping the ass of that girl who doesn't know how to make her man feel wanted and special

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Pamelayoung: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
dre11:

and the dick made better judgement by making the man dumping the ass of that girl who doesn't know how to make her man feel wanted and special

D end will tell if it was a better judgement or not.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
The maid has surely charmed d man. A sensible man cant do this. How can a grown up children be living in a one room apartment? Karma ll pay d maid back. The man is useless. Can d child d maid ll give birth 2 outgrow his oda children. Stupid man & maid.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
No evidence against this man.

He is just helping the maid. The wife better not destroy her marriage.
cheesy I'm sure u have seen the movie,'perfect Gentleman'.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by iriskiki(f): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2015
smiley wait. I'm trying to understand the question?
smiley
wink
smiley
9jatatafo:

Are you one of those that believes in vegetable soup?
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by oglalasioux(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2015
Allowing maids do everything in house is dangerous. A man's heart is with the woman that gives him good food. It's ridiculous but true.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Lovelynature(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2015
Upgraded maid. In lasisi69 voice: End time maid
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by shumuel(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2015
ijustdey:

[b]A divorce seeking wife has told a court how her husband rented a flat and moved in with her maid

This is what happens when you tell a cat to help guard your meat.

What is the essence of marriage when a wife won't cook, do the laundry, take care of the kids and all house chores, and when the husband can't be a man in controling himself, take up the financial responsibilities, and be the head of the home by showing good moral examples, hmm what ?

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by juwoonn(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

How so? What if the maid had a far better personality than madam's daughter. It's entirely possible that the maid was a better wife material.
I concur..100%
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by juwoonn(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2015
BolaLFC:
Geh gehn!!!
U go fear d BLOOD OF JESUS wey dey ur doormouth

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by missKiffy(f): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Valeree:

they do that all the time some of them, I think the best thing now is to hire a nanny that comes and goes so that anytime she overstays you can ask her if she's working over time.
Thats just the best, i dont think i can ever hire a maid, if worse comes to worst, a nanny that would come and go is better
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Originalsly: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmm....married for 17 yrs...no kids?...if any one should be around 16 ...then why would an 18 yr old maid be needed? ...in a one room apartment? If no kids.....why would she need a maid?...in a one room apartment? ...no privacy between husband and wife...and when she travels...no privacy between husband and maid? Lazy and careless woman....focused too much on enslaving the "girl from the village".

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Forwetinnah: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
missyadorable:

I know the truth,even though it bitter but I choose to live by the truth..

Am getting married next month. Up til now,my closest friends don't know my fiance..Who takes such risk? Its better my man sleeps with 100 ladies I don't know them and they don't know me than with one of my friends(thank God I have no sister or close female relative)....A man must be a man..Every female is a potential bleeping mate.Its just nature

I beg to disagree..not all men are dogs and contrary to Truckpusher's post not all men are "men". Real men respect their partners as they in turn expect respect. Now you're protecting your man from your female friends. .for how long will you do that? This is why most women grow older than their age..why should one stress over an Adult who knows right from wrong? Hats off to all the disciplined men out there...Most married men these days live like bachelors, i dont see why women should scramble for such? I see alot of drama with the married folks around me...i just smh

4 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by swaggprofessor(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
All holes are d same but it's d way it whines when a dick is in it that makes d difference. so madam access urself. undecidedAll holes are d same but it's d way it whines when a dick is in it that makes d difference. so madam access urself.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by alaskido(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
The maids waist must be very rosy and attractive for the man to rent a flat for her. Eleyi gidigan o. See Gobe. grin
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Joy1706(f): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Also get ready to pay the fuccking price.
What would the price be? I'm too good to be caught and even if I am, I can handle him
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Joy1706:

What would the price be? I'm too good to be caught and even if I am, I can handle him
You never jam. grin
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Askseek(f): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
missyadorable:

I know the truth,even though it bitter but I choose to live by the truth..

Am getting married next month. Up til now,my closest friends don't know my fiance..Who takes such risk? Its better my man sleeps with 100 ladies I don't know them and they don't know me than with one of my friends(thank God I have no sister or close female relative)....A man must be a man..Every female is a potential bleeping mate.Its just nature

Wow! I am truly at a loss after reading this post. You set us back a million years if you truly are fine with a philanderer as long as you can't put a face to them. I don't even know what else to say, I might have to come back to this one later.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Priest200(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Haba! Madam u stay in one room apartment and u have a maid of 18yrs haba and u travel with comfort thinking al wil b wel, ur husband na stone ne
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by nutty16(f): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Marriage palaver.maturemind shd add me for chatting frd.56991228
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by moriarity(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
MrCork:

....how she terrible.....we ask u to giv us somtin..u complain..guess wot...we go some wear else...who cares if shes house girl..females are all the same in the dark.. I lie? undecided
you get worse as the day goes by. tongue
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Joy1706(f): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You never jam. grin
Story! For every tough man, there's an equally tough woman.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Joy1706:

Story! For every tough man, there's an equally tough woman.
That's we hear until the the card is played in that systemic direction which signals masculine oppression and the cry of " you're a wicked man " will become the order of the day.
Y'all make too much noise until the shiit hits the ceiling. grin
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bishops10:

The made right?
and dre11 it's my phone autocorrect now. Maid of course
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
missyadorable:

it's not your fault pls..You people were created that way!
**clears throat.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by dsquare33: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
cococandy:
So the woman is the problem.
Not the randy husband?
I am not blaming the woman alone, the man was just being wicked, but in cases like these,the woman has 70% blame, read my post again, because naturally men are much moved by the sense of Sight while women are moved by Feelings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.