Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife (62273 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
The primary mistake most women make as I have constantly reiterated is to suppose that madam's kini is sweeter than house help's kini; the reverse is actually the case; househelp's kini is usually younger and more easily accessible. When an proud, unsubmissive, insubordinate, insolent, abusive, nagging and lazy woman finally takes a house help, she inadvertently takes in her better. The repercussions are constantly dramatized in divorce courts and public forums such as Nairaland; naive people are quick to point accusing fingers at the man crucifying him for some supposedly lapse in self restraint forgetting that a man is a creature of habit, his needs are there for the observant wife to notice, if she fails to satisfy them, the fault lies solely on her table.
Their problem is that even the most naive ones among them thinks they know men and as long they've turned him to an indoor cat then they can do whatever they like and their ever loyal indoor cat won't bite - but trust me ; all indoor cats do have a plan all the time .
Some of these women know nothing until nature strikes them hard and harsh . grin
The owner of Chelsea football club gave his ex wife a billion dollar divorce just to have his way. grin
Men are goal driven unlike women that are driven by emotions and sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
missyadorable:
What's wrong with this woman?

why is she complaining?

All men sleep with wifey's maid since the time of Abraham

At least,the maid hasn't given birth yet

Any woman who has a female living in her house as a maid,her sister,cousin or relative not related to her husband shouldn't expect less.The man must attempt "chawing" her and most times the girl will give the "chaw" willingly or not!

it's the law of nature!

How can u have an 18yr old maid and ur husband won't sleep with her?
Who is ur husband?

Am ah, are we that bad?
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2015
missyadorable:

why is she complaining?

Any woman who has a female living in her house as a maid,her sister,cousin or relative not related to her husband shouldn't expect less.The man must attempt "chawing" her and most times the girl will give the "chaw" willingly or not!

it's the law of nature!

Who is ur husband?
You do have a point even if they might sound harsh to the ears.
Smart girls these days don't even introduce you to their friends and of course you'll be courting trouble forcing it but again how about the girls outside your home? Unless you prefer that saying that goes like : "what you don't know doesn't kill you" well, the answer is simple - women should let men be men, trying to emasculate us is usually counterproductive, I'm not saying it based on some iidiotic male ego but this is nature.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by missyadorable(f): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2015
engrkenny:

Am ah, are we that bad?

it's not your fault pls..You people were created that way!
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2015
engrkenny:

Am ah, are we that bad?
We bad like that bro.
Peniss no go school at all. grin

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by AJCity86(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2015
That's the dividend of hardworking...
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by missyadorable(f): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smart girls these days don't even introduce you to their friends and of course you'll be courting trouble forcing it but again how about the girls outside your home? Unless you prefer that saying that goes like : "what you don't know doesn't kill you" well, the answer is simple - women should let men be men, trying to emasculate us is usually counterproductive, I'm not saying it based on some iidiotic male ego but this is nature.

I know the truth,even though it bitter but I choose to live by the truth..

Am getting married next month. Up til now,my closest friends don't know my fiance..Who takes such risk? Its better my man sleeps with 100 ladies I don't know them and they don't know me than with one of my friends(thank God I have no sister or close female relative)....A man must be a man..Every female is a potential bleeping mate.Its just nature

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2015
AJCity86:
That's the dividend of hardworking...
Hardwork does pay. cheesy

Who gets better appraisals and promotions in the office - The hard worker and the smart worker. cheesy
If you can't work hard enough then work smart. smiley else you're so fuccked .
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2015
missyadorable:

I know the truth,even though it bitter but I choose to live by the truth..

Am getting married next month. Up til now,my closest friends don't know my fiance..Who takes such risk? Its better my man sleeps with 100 ladies I don't know them and they don't know me than with one of my friends(thank God I have no sister or close female relative)....A man must be a man..Every female is a potential bleeping mate.Its just nature
Most women don't accept that hard fact which is well embedded in the culture and this cultural attributes defines a people's behavior and if it's accepted it becomes a symbol and a normal thing.
Maybe these women have become too acculturated with cultures where emasculation of men have become the norm.
Africa is in problem , all thanks to globalization and copy cats. cheesy
But we are here , we will never change - This is just who we are.
I've been with several Asians and Europeans, just to mention but a few across cultures - They all do the same thing but the only difference is that there is a restriction unlike ours where it is recognized that a man can practice polygamy - That's a license for the men's folk to cheat which I don't see as cheating after all the laws of the land accepts it and made it normal.
Feminists , jealous and vengeful women should create their own world if they can't accept that fact - as long as men are made to pay for sex and marriages then we are at liberty to buy any woman with anything that serves her purpose.
If women wants any form of sensitivity from us on this issue , they'll first of all have to fight their own fight.
Women are their own worst enemy.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

Emasculate? Who get that time? Are you trying to say that men are animals and irrational?

It is not nature. It is simply how were have been programmed. Women are programmed to please and to let go while men have been programmed to be the opposite.

Don't be surprised if your wife has a crush on your cousins, brother or father sef? However she is going to stop herself not because she cannot be because the society is going to have her head for even looking at them.

4 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by missyadorable(f): 12:23am On Nov 24, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
The primary mistake most women make as I have constantly reiterated is to suppose that madam's kini is sweeter than house help's kini; the reverse is actually the case; househelp's kini is usually younger and more easily accessible. When an proud, unsubmissive, insubordinate, insolent, abusive, nagging and lazy woman finally takes a house help, she inadvertently takes in her better. The repercussions are constantly dramatized in divorce courts and public forums such as Nairaland; naive people are quick to point accusing fingers at the man crucifying him for some supposedly lapse in self restraint forgetting that a man is a creature of habit, his needs are there for the observant wife to notice, if she fails to satisfy them, the fault lies solely on her table.

Oga,no matter what a wife does,no matter how humble homely,hardworking, bla bla bla she is,as long as she got a female not related to her husband by blood,anything is possible! all men sleep with maid,it has nothing to do with wifey's attitude.its nature
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 24, 2015
missyadorable:

why is she complaining?

it's the law of nature!

Who is ur husband?

Hi Tranny, I have told you to keep up these kind of threads. You are too stupid to understand anything at all
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2015
GogobiriLalas:

What about good wives who do everything for the family?
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by cococandy(f): 12:30am On Nov 24, 2015
When I tell you to just add a little more money and buy original weed, you won't listen.
See what cheap backyard Igbo is making you yarn. angry
Truckpusher:
My friend do ya Fuccking homework and stop blabbing and I hope that you're aware that there are hundreds of you that wants your job badly.

Trust me there are also thousands of guys that wants to take you away from your hubby but at what cost unlike the men's folk that will go into it hand , leg and neck and braze for the consequences. But your treacherous ass won't fight to keep it that way like men.
If you like no do ya work , another applicant will do it and do it for keeps. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Oya let's start blaming the wife, she must have been a very bad wife.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 24, 2015
smh!
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by cococandy(f): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Confused much?
You'll still be the first to start crying when some ladies say all men are dogs with no self control.you don't even know where you stand
Truckpusher:
Most women don't accept that hard fact which is well embedded in the culture and this cultural attributes defines a people's behavior and if it's accepted it becomes a symbol and a normal thing.
Maybe these women have become too acculturated with cultures where emasculation of men have become the norm.
Africa is in problem , all thanks to globalization and copy cats. cheesy
But we are here , we will never change - This is just who we are.
I've been with several Asians and Europeans, just to mention but a few across cultures - They all do the same thing but the only difference is that there is a restriction unlike ours where it is recognized that a man can practice polygamy - That's a license for the men's folk to cheat which I don't see as cheating after all the laws of the land accepts it and made it normal.
Feminists , jealous and vengeful women should create their own world if they can't accept that fact - as long as men are made to pay for sex and marriages then we are at liberty to buy any woman with anything that serves her purpose.
If women wants any form of sensitivity from us on this issue , they'll first of all have to fight their own fight.
Women are their own worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Reference(m): 12:41am On Nov 24, 2015
pretydiva:
The story get k-leg..d couple staying in one room,n yet could afford a maid..where d maid dey sleep ni undecided

...hmmm me too abeg. I've been meditating....postulating....deep in critical thinking....analysing, calculating...where the maid could possibly lay her head (or whatever part of her anatomy that triggered this rumpus....between oga and madam, or beside oga or beside madam...or underneath one of either or suspended above both parties or across or inverted or directly opposite that is...head to head or toe to toe....hmmm toe stuff...very....divorce inducing.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 12:43am On Nov 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

Emasculate? Who get that time? Are you trying to say that men are animals and irrational?

It is not nature. It is simply how were have been programmed. Women are programmed to please and to let go while men have been programmed to be the opposite.

Don't be surprised if your wife has a crush on your cousins, brother or father sef? However she is going to stop herself not because she cannot be because the society is going to have her head for even looking at them.
That is the problem with you guys. You keep taking your fight to the wrong place. grin
The society has defined a life for you and it's now left for you to change all that but what we've seen so far is a show of shame and totally unreliable habits that brings forward to that burning issue which has limited your emancipation in this part of the world.
African women should take their fight to the appropriate quarters and seek redress which is the govt. of these days but what we have seen so far with women that have taken that giant stride have been nothing but a total disgrace which reaffirms that belief system that you were created that way.
How many Nigerian top shots from the women's folk have maintained their dignity after stepping up the ladder ? It's the same thing sweetheart - most women after getting that far still have this sick mentality that when it becomes too hard to get what they deserve or wanted that is precious to them , then they'll do that which has to be done to get what they want while men with nothing to offer has to come up with a crooked strategy to survive on that terrain of blackmail and treachery.However, it's changing by the day as we are beginning to see men do the same thing to have a life. So, make una try , una miracle dey on the way.
As long as lots of women believe that if it becomes too hard they will use their face and their open legs to get what they want then the men's folk will always have field day over your psyche and way of life and try and go against it and pay the price. This is the society for you until you change yourselves.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Bishops10(m): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2015
enieme:
The made has prepared some vegetable soup with ogas brain
The made right?
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2015
cococandy:
When I tell you to just add a little more money and buy original weed, you won't listen.
See what cheap backyard Igbo is making you yarn. angry
Lol, another diversionary tactics from a woman who just heard the pure undiluted truth from the horse's mouth.
Your hubby prolly smoke that shiit and not me . grin
I dun tell you o , do ya job else na stories that touches o. grin
I no fit shout awoko for ya head Abeg. tongue
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 12:50am On Nov 24, 2015
cococandy:
Confused much?
You'll still be the first to start crying when some ladies say all men are dogs with no self control.you don't even know where you stand
Yeah , we are all stray dogs but you have to let us be that stray dog you once captured all to yourself , and I also know where I stand. grin
Just take your fight to the appropriate place and stop caging that young man - he'll break loose and you'll not believe it.
*Drags her by the ear while holding mine* do your job well Abeg , advice no be curse o. grin
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by sabi99(m): 12:56am On Nov 24, 2015
He go soon buy car 4 d maid not minding d fuel scarcity
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by cococandy(f): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2015
You seem so eager to rope everyone into the same shyte as you.
Why so desperate about it?
Nna Amsorry carry your title alone.
Truckpusher:
Yeah , we are all stray dogs but you have to let us be that stray dog you once captured all to yourself , and I also know where I stand. grin
Just take your fight to the appropriate place and stop caging that young man - he'll break loose and you'll not believe it.
*Drags her by the ear while holding mine* do your job well Abeg , advice no be curse o. grin
Truckpusher:
Lol, another diversionary tactics from a woman who just heard the pure undiluted truth from the horse's mouth.
Your hubby prolly smoke that shiit and not me . grin
I dun tell you o , do ya job else na stories that touches o. grin
I no fit shout awoko for ya head Abeg. tongue

4 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 12:59am On Nov 24, 2015
daretodiffer:
Oya let's start blaming the wife, she must have been a very bad wife.
We aren't blaming anyone here at all - We are simply pointing out to you guys some attributes and societal pressure that actually defines a man's psyche but you'll never learn believing you guys know it all unlike us that have said that women are complex , delicate and difficult to read.

May I also remind you that there are some women that actually pushes their men away just like some are just scumbags to their wives. But again you can't totally ignore the societal pressure surrounding this whie drama as it concerns men. Think again......
If you know where you're coming from , you'll definitely know how to behave and not be deceived by what you're seeing some other folks do.
Women in Africa are still under the total control of the men by law, culture and natural ideologies that has thrived for years. Fight the system and not the men for exercising their rights the way it is.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
That is the problem with you guys. You keep taking your fight to the wrong place. grin
The society has defined a life for you and it's now left for you to change all that but what we've seen so far is a show of shame and totally unreliable habits that brings forward to that burning issue which has limited your emancipation in this part of the world.
African women should take their fight to the appropriate quarters and seek redress which is the govt. of these days but what we have seen so far with women that have taken that giant stride have been nothing but a total disgrace which reaffirms that belief system that you were created that way.
How many Nigerian top shots from the women's folk have maintained their dignity after stepping up the ladder ? It's the same thing sweetheart - most women after getting that far still have this sick mentality that when it becomes too hard to get what they deserve or wanted that is precious to them , then they'll do that which has to be done to get what they want while men with nothing to offer has to come up with a crooked strategy to survive on that terrain of blackmail and treachery.However, it's changing by the day as we are beginning to see men do the same thing to have a life. So, make una try , una miracle dey on the way.
As long as lots of women believe that if it becomes too hard they will use their face and their open legs to get what they want then the men's folk will always have field day over your psyche and way of life and try and go against it and pay the price. This is the society for you until you change yourselves.

All I can see is the power of coitus. Men fall for it in fact they also get sucked into it. It has been proven to be very effective in getting desired results be it a man or a woman.

The first time I came across a statistics that claimed that powerful men chat more deals the fact that they risk losing everything, in the same article they also mentioned that powerful women do the samecheesy. This basically means that men and women cheat. Therefore you cannot tell me that is natural for men to cheatcheesy It is just as natural for women to cheat but because we tend to show more restraint surf not negate the fact that that woundn't died not want to have a go at your brother.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 1:04am On Nov 24, 2015
cococandy:
You seem so eager to rope everyone into the same shyte as you.
Why so desperate about it?
Nna Amsorry carry your title alone.
You wouldn't even whine and cry about it from your initial response if you're nowhere closer to the truth . cheesy

We are exchanging ideas here and not based on personal experience though you're just one emotional girl that I've managed to tolerate here for far too long but you keep pushing your luck , honey! ama bite you again. grin
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

All I can see is the power of coitus. Men fall for it in fact they also get sucked into it. It has been proven to be very effective in getting desired results be it a man or a woman.

The first time I came across a statistics that claimed that powerful men chat more deals the fact that they risk losing everything, in the same article they also mentioned that powerful women do the samecheesy. This basically means that men and women cheat. Therefore you cannot tell me that is natural for men to cheatcheesy It is just as natural for women to cheat but because we tend to show more restraint surf not negate the fact that that woundn't died not want to have a go at your brother.
Jeez! You're getting it all wrong.
There is no difference between men and women when it comes to issues that concerns sex and sexual desires but I'm only saying that the society has defined a role for you even through laws that sounds iidiotic to a rationale and logical mind and if you want to fight it , fight it through the appropriate channel and not relying on the same old method that has left you playing the second fiddle that you hated and still hating on.
If you guys don't find the wisdom in that , then all hope is lost.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Truckpusher(m): 1:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Where are the ladies ? Yeye people except daretodiffer and one other lady I can't remember her moniker right now. grin

Before a man will go after your ordinary maid or house help then there must be total loss of respect for you and that can only happen when you've totally shown him that he's an iidiot for having you - He will simply find solace somewhere else no matter the status of the person involved and of course the same thing applies to men too.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 24, 2015
missyadorable:

Oga,no matter what a wife does,no matter how humble homely,hardworking, bla bla bla she is,as long as she got a female not related to her husband by blood,anything is possible! all men sleep with maid,it has nothing to do with wifey's attitude.its nature
Not all men sleep with their maids though, no generalise; some men have been totally subdued and sisified by the hag they married, even if if 'enter' sign is placed next to the toto, they'll be too scared to go in; other smart women drag their men to church all the time so pastor can tongue lash him and subdue his conscience on their behalf; there's also societal and familial pressures to conform and of course, Baba dey village (wink wink); so you see, we can say all full blooded men want to bang the ish outta their house helps, but not all of em do.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by cococandy(f): 1:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You wouldn't even whine and cry about it from your initial response if you're nowhere closer to the truth . cheesy

We are exchanging ideas here and not based on personal experience though you're just one emotional girl that I've managed to tolerate here for far too long but you keep pushing your luck , honey! ama bite you again. grin
I honestly believe you're high.

Because for 1 you're one making any sense
And 2 I wasn't exchanging any ideas with you to start with. You quoted me to yarn incoherently.
And are still being incoherent.
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by maduck(m): 1:27am On Nov 24, 2015
living in one room, and having a maid....."this woman funny sha" is she that lazy..?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Difference Between First Name, Middle Name And Last Name. / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.