Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

For Men: Reasons Why Ladies Give Out Their No. Even They Aren't Interested In U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men: Reasons Why Ladies Give Out Their No. Even They Aren't Interested In U (622 Views)

Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings / How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men: Reasons Why Ladies Give Out Their No. Even They Aren't Interested In U by exlinkleads(f): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Humans are generally people pleasers which is why a lady rather than saying no to a guy's request for her number would give it out. Relationship expert Marie Dubuque says women give out numbers at first and then think of something later to say when you call.

When a woman uses words like 'maybe', 'later', 'I don't know', 'let me check my calendar', then maybe she really isn't interested in you.

If a lady really wants to step out on a date with you, she will either agree or if she's occupied will make out another day that's very convenient for both of you. Otherwise it's advisable not to bug her too much or she may feel offended.

Or what do you think? Add yours - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/for-men-reasons-why-ladies-give-out.html#sthash.FZz0Lbzo.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: For Men: Reasons Why Ladies Give Out Their No. Even They Aren't Interested In U by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wtf this trash gyal. Neva gonn hit fp..... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: For Men: Reasons Why Ladies Give Out Their No. Even They Aren't Interested In U by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok
Re: For Men: Reasons Why Ladies Give Out Their No. Even They Aren't Interested In U by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
I CALL bullshit, BUUUUULLSHIT.
Re: For Men: Reasons Why Ladies Give Out Their No. Even They Aren't Interested In U by tomzee2(f): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Guy Shares A Story Of How His Wife Has Been The Strong Bone Of His Success (pics / Earn Huge Real Cash / 15 Mind-blowing Way He Says “I LOVE YOU”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.