Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) (2467 Views)

Mbok! Lemme Look For Trouble Small.. / Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) / I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by hertz9te(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
I am picture shy am not good with poses and stuff,,,
my ex asked me to send her a ix,,I managed to take one and with my amateurish editing skills was able to make it like that,so which of em do y'all think I should send her?y

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mucheeew

1 Like

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
mtcheeeeew
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by IamLEGEND1: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2015

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by MRNipples(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i am looking into the light

1 Like

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by IamLEGEND1: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
MRNipples:
i am looking into the light
we go flash ourselves and forget this day ever happened.

idíots don full everywhere
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op I checked your Profile already and if that's the Pic, well, You Can send it to her
smiley
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by MRNipples(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

lol bro romanceland is getting boring bcaus of people like the op, chai i rememba those time where we will be in derailers paradice having fun.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by grad2012(f): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
am looking into the light
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by IamLEGEND1: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
grad2012:
am looking into the light
lol, odikwa very serious oh!!

even you?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by IamLEGEND1: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
MRNipples:
lol bro romanceland is getting boring bcaus of people like the op, chai i rememba those time where we will be in derailers paradice having fun.
& the guy no even show any picture wey we go see sef.

the thing just tire me.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by MRNipples(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
& the guy no even show any picture wey we go see sef.

the thing just tire me.
mayb na china phone him dey use, so picture quality high pass phone quality.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by IamLEGEND1: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
MRNipples:
mayb na china phone him dey use, so picture quality high pass phone quality.
this ur theory carry plenty truth for inside oh.

him use him friend iPhone6 snap himself, then transfer the thing go java phone.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by vizkiz: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

oyah flash the gaddem light na, eyes Don dey pain us undecided
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by missbronzy(f): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
OP, like say u shaved half side of ur eyebrow?
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by IamLEGEND1: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
vizkiz:

oyah flash the gaddem light na, eyes Don dey pain us undecided
in 3

and we're done!

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by daphid25(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
What is this world turning into?
You were suppose to ask if you have sense or not
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Biafrans again?end time people

1 Like

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) by hertz9te(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Oyind17:
mtcheeeeew
CUMPOLICE01:
Mucheeew
IamLEGEND1:
Slimzjoe:
Op I checked your Profile already and if that's the Pic, well, You Can send it to her
smiley
sorry I ran outta airtime,couldn't go out n get,twas late.

(1) (Reply)

The Funny Stuffs About Yoruba Boys / How To Tell If A Guy Really Likes You. / my horrific one night stand..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.