Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) (24295 Views)

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 3:44am On May 03, 2017
A man who took to social media to share photos of the new ring he bought himself, in preparation for a wife he will look for later, has asked for congratulations from his followers. His analogy for his move, is that 'people build garages, even before they buy cars'.

He went further to disclose, that he will start looking for schools for his unborn kids next week, after all life is all about planning.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/hilarious-man-buys-himself-ring-to-look.html

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 3:53am On May 03, 2017
Comedian

23 Likes

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53am On May 03, 2017
oga o

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Swegzfreak: 3:54am On May 03, 2017
Based On Believe BOB

OH YE SELLERS OF GIFT CARD
BRING YOUR ITUNES, AMAZON,
VANILLA, STEAM WALLET,
WILL BUY ALL @SEXY RATES

FEAR NOT, LEGIT IS IN MY BLOOD

CONTACT @SIG

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by eistien(m): 4:35am On May 03, 2017
cheesy angry grin
Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 4:52am On May 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Synord(m): 5:04am On May 03, 2017
undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On May 03, 2017
Lol, looking for school for his future kids too.... That's real planning grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:06am On May 03, 2017
Impressive.....men with clear goals and focus are a bit limited these days same as women, so it's always refreshing to see something like this, hope he picks someone who knows what they want and how to get it like him cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 6:27am On May 03, 2017
Abi #team I cannot.come.and.die grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2017
Funny guy. I also like rings.
Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Joephat(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2017
He is here planning for his future wife and kids.

Whereas the wife is somewhere doing slay queen

23 Likes

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 03, 2017
and that was how that guy made himself Lord of.the rings.

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 03, 2017

That dude is dumb

Why waste your money on a ring ?? Just flash some money and women will come to you and you choose which one you want

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by sukkot: 9:00am On May 03, 2017
cheesy he looks kenyan
Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by charleff512(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2017
Family planning meeting!
Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2017
My Advice: Ladies keep off from that dude, he has some bad intentions, he wants ladies to be flocking around him, time chop back to back

10 Likes

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by jegz25(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2017
Oga as old as u are?....

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2017
we play too much in this country..

8 Likes

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Repairnigeria(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2017
nawa
Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On May 03, 2017
Lionessza:
Impressive.....men with clear goals and focus are a bit limited these days same as women, so it's always refreshing to see something like this, hope he picks someone who knows what they want and how to get it like him cool

You see how women are naturally dumb

Buying a ring is a clear goal and focus ??

Getting married is also an achievement ??

Hope he picks someone who knows what they want and how to get it like him ??

I had a little hope in women of this generation but I'm completely disappointed

10 Likes

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2017
What sort of uninteresting joke is this, at what age?
Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 9:03am On May 03, 2017
It's called faith

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by wakes: 9:03am On May 03, 2017
That is faith!
Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2017
At this stage, Nothing can take me by surprise....

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Mabpaine(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2017
Na faith them call am, buh i feel hes going thru a stigma from his married friends or coworkers. Why person just wake up one day n decide 2 be stupid. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2017
That is good planning sha, I like that.

May be I go go buy petrol and keep am pending I buy the car to put.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 03, 2017
Na him go tire
Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2017
K
Re: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) by MostBanned: 9:05am On May 03, 2017
Na this mumu dey trend now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Won't Say Her Age! / LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? / I'm A Christian In Love With A Muslim Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.