Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy (2340 Views)

Serious Help Needed!!! Terminating Pregnancy / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Terminating a pregnancy is abominable, condemnable by all religion and human concience, yet ladies terminate there unborn child in a heartbeat, reasons, to safeguard there own personality. If a lady can spread her legs wide to collect a dickk, i see no reasons why she cant spread that same legs to bring forth a child.
Worst still, they dont feel any remorse later, as to them life must go on.

My recent dilemma with my gf is disheartning and causing me sleepless nights, shes few weeks pregnant and pushing for an abortion, reasons, she does not want to loose her job!!!

She got a job with the federal road safety commission and according to her there is a stipulated time-frame a newly employed lady will work before getting pregnant. I dont know how true is that.

Our relationship is presently ugly as i have threatned to report to her family an the church.

Where is the supernatural bond between a mother and her unborn child??
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Questions fr NL gods
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Even with condoms, contraceptive and pills abound, you still get a chick pregnant, I am disappointed in you angry
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by tunnyl(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wow! That is absurd!. Why would she want to abort a baby because of her Job. I concur with reporting her to third parties.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Questions fr NL gods
..pls how old are u?

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Even with condoms, contraceptive and pills abound, you still get a chick pregnant, I am disappointed in you angry
..am sory but we have plans together..moreover it was a night of hot passion
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lol, so true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
tunnyl:
Wow! That is absurd!. Why would she want to abort a baby because of her Job. I concur with reporting her to third parties.
..okay am already on that
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Randyhot:
..am sory but we have plans together..moreover it was a night of hot passion
that is no excuse, what of morning after pills; now you're deliberating the life of an individual without his/her consent. After this is over, please reevaluate your relationship with the lady; if she can commit abortion for her job, she can as well kill you for the job.
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by julybaba(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sorry, but I have a feeling that's her only child. The ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
julybaba:
Sorry, but I have a feeling that's her only child. The ball is in your court.
..lol.
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Randyhot:
Terminating a pregnancy is abominable, condemnable by all religion and human concience, yet ladies terminate there unborn child in a heartbeat, reasons, to safeguard there own personality. If a lady can spread her legs wide to collect a dickk, i see no reasons why she cant spread that same legs to bring forth a child.
Worst still, they dont feel any remorse later, as to them life must go on.

My recent dilemma with my gf is disheartning and causing me sleepless nights, shes few weeks pregnant and pushing for an abortion, reasons, she does not want to loose her job!!!

She got a job with the federal road safety commission and according to her there is a stipulated time-frame a newly employed lady will work before getting pregnant. I dont know how true is that.

Our relationship is presently ugly as i have threatned to report to her family an the church.

Where is the supernatural bond between a mother and her unborn child??

You are wicked and she is selfish.

Don't ever judge a women unless you are a woman. How is it of your business what an average woman go through after an abortion? Who are you to tell them what they must feel. Are you in their shoes to know why they have done what they did?

Well, you have to ask yourself this question. Was there any agreement or a mutual understanding of where the relationship is going before the pregnancy? Don't you think you are being selfish and wicked to tell her to put her career in hold because it is your baby? Would you have done the same if your were in her shoes?

I suppose as a gf, she doesn't really owe you anything yet. She has a life to plan for. She probably wasn't ready for it and I don't think you can force her against her own wish. I also do not think you would want to be blamed for ruining her life if your plan fails her.

If you were serious about her, you would have gone to see her parents before having sex with her. undecided

As for your gf, she is very selfish. I hope she doesn't regret it later in life.

If you have money, I think you should drag the federal government to court if they sack her. Their policy is discrminatory and it also infringes in her natural right as a woman.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sorry op but ivdont think ur story content justifies the title in any way.
I came here to argue but what I found was u and ur f2f. It's premarital sex btw so I aint gat nofin to say
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by jrerico1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
if she abort the bady without your approval, dump her. She might decide to abort another bady when you guys are married for same silly excuss

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Don't ever judge a women unless you are a woman. How is it of your business what an average woman go through after an abortion? Who are you to tell them what they must feel. Are you in their shoes to know why they have done what they did?

Well, you have to ask yourself this question. Was there any agreement or a mutual understanding of where the relationship is going before the pregnancy? Don't you think you are being selfish and wicked to tell her to put her career in hold because it is your baby? Would you have done the same if your were in her shoes?

I suppose as a gf, she doesn't really owe you anything yet. She has a life to plan for. She probably wasn't ready for it and I don't think you can force her against her own wish. I also do not think you would want to be blamed for ruining her life if your plan fails her.

If you were serious about her, you would have gone to see her parents before having sex with her. undecided

As for your gf, she is very selfish. I hope she doesn't regret it later in life.

If you have money, I think you should drag the federal government to court if they sack her. Their policy is discrminatory and it also infringes in her natural right as a woman.

..first of all i have introdced myself to her family and am responsible for her in some way..am a pro-ife and her carerr can take the back seat anyday once life is involved. Bdw madam i still hope ur womb hasnt dissapeard judgin by the way ur defendin abortionist

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
enieme:
Sorry op but ivdont think ur story content justifies the title in any way.
I came here to argue but what I found was u and ur f2f. It's premarital sex btw so I aint gat nofin to say
..u didnt read well..i just used my case to set an example of how heartless most of our future "mothers" has become
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by osazeeblue01: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
may God have mercy on those that have being carriedout abortions. Their punishment await them.
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Randyhot:
..first of all i have introdced myself to her family and am responsible for her in some way..am a pro-ife and her career can take the back seat anyday once life is involved. Btw madam i still hope ur womb hasnt dissapeard judgin by the way ur defending abortionist

It is not of your business. It is my life!cheesy

I am pro-choice which includes pro-life and pro-abortion.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

It is not of your business. It is my life!cheesy

I am pro-choice which includes pro-life and pro-abortion.

..hhmmm..stop to dey chook na than to dey waste pikin..i know that there is nothing to be compared to raw sex on how plesurable but ur takin a risk that u might regret later

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Randyhot:
..hhmmm..stop to dey chook na than to dey waste pikin..i know that there is nothing to be compared to raw sex on how plesurable but ur takin a risk that u might regret later

Really?

Not everyone gives a damn about life it having kidssad

You expect me to regret my decision, that is your problem not mine. At least I know it is my choice and the consequences would be all on me.

Then don't have pre marital dex, wait till you tie the knot or visit a goddamn doctor. You shouldn't be afraid of abortion, if you are not afraid of premarital sex (that is what I call hypocrisy).

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Really?

Not everyone gives a damn about life it having kidssad

You expect me to regret my decision, that is your problem not mine. At least I know it is my choice and the consequences would be all on me.

Then don't have pre marital dex, wait till you tie the knot or visit a goddamn doctor. You shouldn't be afraid of abortion, if you are not afraid of premarital sex (that is what I call hypocrisy).
.making the right choice is what matters and not what the society thinks or deems acceptable...if u can terminate an unborn child just to safeguard ur personality then all is lost
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Randyhot:
.making the right choice is what matters and not what the society thinks or deems acceptable...if u can terminate an unborn child just to safeguard ur personality then all is lost

What is right is subjective in situation where it would mainly affect ‘ME'.

All is lost because that is what you think however in reality all is not lost for the abortionistscheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Mznaett: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

I wish you were closed~by so I could give U a hugcheesy

You're wise indeed!

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mznaett:

I wish you were closed~by so I could give U a hugcheesy
You're wise indeed!
.see them oooo.#teamabortionist

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

What is right is subjective in situation where it would mainly affect ‘ME'.

All is lost because that is what you think however in reality all is not lost for the abortionistscheesy
.we can go on and on with this but still no conviction on either side..but a little example will make you see things more diffrently..if yo u love those around you now, be it family or friends or collegues, its because they were giving a chance to life and in return they are now contributing to your happiness
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Randyhot:
.we can go on and on with this but still no conviction on either side..but a little example will make you see things more diffrently..if yo u love those around you now, be it family or friends or collegues, its because they were giving a chance to life and in return they are now contributing to your happiness

Who in his/her right mind would consider life as a good thing?

Also, how can I miss what I do not have, if I am not alive, how would I miss life

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Who in his/her right mind would consider life as a good thing?

Also, how can I miss what I do not have, if I am not alive, how would I miss life
.now i see...u hate life itself..i wonder what might have caused you to have this kind of pain
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Randyhot:
.now i see...u hate life itself..i wonder what might have caused you to have this kind of pain

I should be asking you why you cannot think?

Can you tell me what is great and special about life? It is annoyingly repetive and rule-based, the negatives seem to outweigh the positive. The people you call family are highly likely not to be there for you when you are down. Men are not inntrinsically good neither are they intrinsically bad but left with no rules, they are likely to cause far more sorrow than what the world is experiencing now.
Maybe if your family were killed by Boko Haram, I don't think we will be having this conversation.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

I should be asking you why you cannot think?

Can you tell me what is great and special about life? It is annoyingly repetive and rule-based, the negatives seem to outweigh the positive. The people you call family are highly likely not to be there for you when you are down. Men are not inntrinsically good neither are they intrinsically bad but left with no rules, they are likely to cause far more sorrow than what the world is experiencing now.
Maybe if your family were killed by Boko Haram, I don't think we will be having this conversation.

.irrespctive of all this you have mentioned and far greater evil, it does not measure up to the sweet essence life was made of..i dont need to start listing this or that, but am happy when i make others happy in my own quota..and believe me i will end up making you happy..if only you free your mind and look beyond the ills of the society..a lot happening around us make life worthwile..like for me the smile of my grandma and the laughter of children
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Randyhot:
.irrespctive of all this you have mentioned and far more evil, it does not measure up to the sweet essence life was made of..i dont need to start listing this or that, but am happy when i make others happy in my own quota..and believe me i will end up making you happy..if only you free your mind and look beyond the ills of the society..a lot around us make living worthwile..like for me the smile of my grandma and the laughter of children

How can you ask me to look beyond the ills? Is it the way the poor suffer in the world a reason to be happy about life? Or is the fact that some people cannot do without heroin a reason to be happy for being alive? Or the way that men find it easier to ruin lives than to make it? Pray tell me why is life so great....maybe if your great grandkids were forced to carry guns...maybe if you lost them in a bomb blast or if they were raped in front of you...you might consider your position. However you can't be bothered, your life is great. Others whose lives are worse than animals must love life whether they like it or not. It doesn't matter to you because your life is awesome and that means life must be awesome for everyone.

Just say that YOU love life and do not try to force your delusion down my throat. I haven't experienced any consequential ills of life, for that I am grateful but not convinced about life.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

How can you ask me to look beyond the ills? Is it the way the poor suffer in the world a reason to be happy about life? Or is the fact that some people cannot do without heroin a reason to be happy for being alive? Or the way that men find it easier to ruin lives than to make it? Pray tell me why is life so great....maybe if your great grandkids were forced to carry guns...maybe if you lost them in a bomb blast or if they were raped in front of you...you might consider your position. However you can't be bothered, your life is great. Others whose lives are worse than animals must love life whether they like it or not. It doesn't matter to you because your life is awesome and that means life must be awesome for everyone.

Just say that YOU love life and do not try to force your delusion down my throat. I haven't experienced any consequential ills of life, for that I am grateful but not convinced about life.
;your still getting the whole scenario wrong, i dont claim exemption from lifes troubles...nobody does,it is only a dead man who is at peace, even at that i have seen graves raided and the dead thrown into confusion, such is life, but what am against is your inability to see anything good in life, mans wickedness must not determine our perspective towards life for lifes pendulum swing both ways, i refuse to lay my neck on the block of depression and have it choped off, i can not give up on life...am already living and i intend to be happy about it, so can you.
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by drnairalov: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
earlier this year a friend of mine called me, she started crying bla bla bla..she was pregnant she told me, i felt bad 4 her, she has a fiancee back in Nigeria, she got pregnant for another guy, and the guy didnt show any form of responsibility, hence she was like she wud terminate it sad

the country i am ryt now abortion is a crime so if u re pregnant u must born the baby except complications to the mother then it cud be terminated legally!!..well she took some abortion pills.. but nothing happen. though she started havin pains, i was the one that had to take her to the hospital..acting like i was responsible, as the real owner stopped pickin calls...cut the long story short she was lucky and she had a blood flush..hence d baby was gone...

u won't believe this girl said she needs to celebrate, she needs to go to party, to clear her mind..she left that night to party, nd i am like WTF!!!
her fiancee dey naija dey think say e get better person...

most dnt feel sorry my opinion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

TBT: Only The Real 90's Kids Will Remember This / [PHOTO/VIDEO] Chloe Khan Strips Off Topless, & Begs Bf For Sex / All Girls Are Like ‘recharge Cards’ Use And Throw Them Away - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.