Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy (2364 Views)

Serious Help Needed!!! Terminating Pregnancy / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2015
drnairalov:
earlier this year a friend of mine called me, she started crying bla bla bla..she was pregnant she told me, i felt bad 4 her, she has a fiancee back in Nigeria, she got pregnant for another guy, and the guy didnt show any form of responsibility, hence she was like she wud terminate it sad

the country i am ryt now abortion is a crime so if u re pregnant u must born the baby except complications to the mother then it cud be terminated legally!!..well she took some abortion pills.. but nothing happen. though she started havin pains, i was the one that had to take her to the hospital..acting like i was responsible, as the real owner stopped pickin calls...cut the long story short she was lucky and she had a blood flush..hence d baby was gone...

u won't believe this girl said she needs to celebrate, she needs to go to party, to clear her mind..she left that night to party, nd i am like WTF!!!
her fiancee dey naija dey think say e get better person...

most dnt feel sorry my opinion
.exactly my point, most ladies abort just to safeguard there personality...and pityful as it seems they feel relieved about it..as if a huge burden has been lifted from them...
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2015
Randyhot:
;your still getting the whole scenario wrong, i dont claim exemption from lifes troubles...nobody does,it is only a dead man who is at peace, even at that i have seen graves raided and the dead thrown into confusion, such is life, but what am against is your inability to see anything good in life, mans wickedness must not determine our perspective towards life for lifes pendulum swing both ways, i refuse to lay my neck on the block of depression and have it choped off, i can not give up on life...am already living and i intend to be happy about it, so can you.

You are the one getting things wrong

You claimed that my life is great because I was allowed to be alive and my response was that you cannot miss what you don't have. You want me to be grateful because I was allowed to live and I asked what is so special or great about life to be happy to be in it? Aborted fetus cannot wish there were alive and they cannot be grateful for it life because they have no experience. Even if they had experience, I am certain that they wouln't want to come back for another shot at life.

If you want to be happy about life, have a slightly better life than most people, focus on yourself and things significant about you and above all ignore the rest of lifecheesy.In summary, to be happy in life-be selective.

I love MY life but I hate life itself. And I also hate mu life because I do not know what evil life can throw at me tomorrow.

The dead are not thrown in confusion. They are dead therefore they have no idea of what is going on on life.
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are the one getting things wrong

You claimed that my life is great because I was allowed to be alive and my response was that you cannot miss what you don't have. You want me to be grateful because I was allowed to live and I asked what is so special or great about life to be happy to be in it? Aborted fetus cannot wish there were alive and they cannot be grateful for it life because they have no experience. Even if they had experience, I am certain that they wouln't want to come back for another shot at life.

If you want to be happy about life, have a slightly better life than most people, focus on yourself and things significant about you and above all ignore the rest of lifecheesy.In summary, to be happy in life-be selective.

I love MY life but I hate life itself. And I also hate mu life because I do not know what evil life can throw at me tomorrow.

The dead are not thrown in confusion. They are dead therefore they have no idea of what is going on on life.
.first of all permit me to say that this comment reeks of self-centerdness as i agree that you will be more comfortable a hermit...nobody is an island. An aborted foetus has a certain degree of life in it...it does not need to develope into a baby before it earns your respect..perhaps if you have giving it a shot at life, him/her will be the source of your joy in years to come...the mother of Bethoveen, the great composer of classical music had such sense, that was why the music world was blessed with such a genuise..She nearly destroyed Bethoveen when he was still a "foetus", and yes the dead can be disturbed if you go about desecrating their resting place..that is why the Rip phrase is employed when burying the dead.
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by raayah(f): 1:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Randyhot:
.first of all permit me to say that this comment reeks of self-centerdness as i agree that you will be more comfortable a hermit...nobody is an island. An aborted foetus has a certain degree of life in it...it does not need to develope into a baby before it earns your respect..perhaps if you have giving it a shot at life, him/her will be the source of your joy in years to come...the mother of Bethoveen, the great composer of classical music had such sense, that was why the music world was blessed with such a genuise..She nearly destroyed Bethoveen when he was still a "foetus", and yes the dead can be disturbed if you go about desecrating their resting place..that is why the Rip phrase is employed when burying the dead.

Source of Joy kee? Haven't you heard of kids that kill their parents? The Boko Haram people are born from mothers too. Wouldn't the world be a better place if they were aborted?

There are millions of children suffering in the world, denied basic rights to food, education and homes because their parents cannot care properly for them. It is better to abort a baby in the womb instead of bringing them into the world to suffer.

Secondly, It irks me when Nigerian men like you speak about abortion. For a woman to get pregnant, its the Male's fault. He has coerced her into having sex and refused to use contraceptives.

After getting her pregnant, you back out citing numerous excuses ( If Nigerian men where in the states, their view would be very different , because you can be arrested and have your salary taken for child support). You leave a young woman to face life alone.

She will be home-bound for at least a year, Its hard-work carrying a pregnancy, more-so giving birth and raising that child. They are completely dependent on the mother for at least 18 years. She has a lot of sacrifices to make. You as a man, can walk away.

MEN should have no say in abortion PERIOD!! You can read your bible and preach. But do not question a woman's choice when it comes to pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 24, 2015
raayah:

Source of Joy kee? Haven't you heard of kids that kill their parents? The Boko Haram people are born from mothers too. Wouldn't the world be a better place if they were aborted?

There are millions of children suffering in the world, denied basic rights to food, education and homes because their parents cannot care properly for them. It is better to abort a baby in the womb instead of bringing them into the world to suffer.

Secondly, It irks me when Nigerian men like you speak about abortion. For a woman to get pregnant, its the Male's fault. He has coerced her into having sex and refused to use contraceptives.

After getting her pregnant, you back out citing numerous excuses ( If Nigerian men where in the states, their view would be very different , because you can be arrested and have your salary taken for child support). You leave a young woman to face life alone.

She will be home-bound for at least a year, Its hard-work carrying a pregnancy, more-so giving birth and raising that child. They are completely dependent on the mother for at least 18 years. She has a lot of sacrifices to make. You as a man, can walk away.

MEN should have no say in abortion PERIOD!! You can read your bible and preach. But do not question a woman's choice when it comes to pregnancy.

..please no action or group of actions can justify an abortion..if the world likes let it become one gaint hub of terrorism..and yes there is bound to be suffering in life, that is why we are called to make the world a better place..i guess you might be in the US, if yes you might have heard about huge charity foundations like the Rockerfellas and Gates etc..you too can emulate them in your own little way and not propagating the satanic agenda of exterminating our species...Yes i know people are evil but that will not make you to call for the extermination of unborn children in the guise of saving them from themselves or what they might become...we are in a civilized society where there are diffrent security apparatus to checkmate any form of criminality, abortion is not the answer..You disliking nigerian men or their views about abortion does not hold water since everybody is free to speak his mind..both partners are responsible for pregnancy except in extreem cases like rape, and any man that denies or walks aways from his pregnant partner,knowing fully well he is responsible is half a man. The physiology of a woman makes it imperative that they become the channel for procreation and sustainance of our specie, so any pregnant woman is mandated by a natural and primodial decree to give birth and take care of her young..if the lesser animals can do such i think humans with all their intelligence and creativity can do more..Men has much to say about abortion as do women because you dont get pregnant buy coconut juice.
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol, so true
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
osazeeblue01:
may God have mercy on those that have being carriedout abortions. Their punishment await them.
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Cherlene(f): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Randyhot:
Terminating a pregnancy is abominable, condemnable by all religion and human concience, yet ladies terminate there unborn child in a heartbeat, reasons, to safeguard there own personality. If a lady can spread her legs wide to collect a dickk, i see no reasons why she cant spread that same legs to bring forth a child.
Worst still, they dont feel any remorse later, as to them life must go on.

My recent dilemma with my gf is disheartning and causing me sleepless nights, shes few weeks pregnant and pushing for an abortion, reasons, she does not want to loose her job!!!

She got a job with the federal road safety commission and according to her there is a stipulated time-frame a newly employed lady will work before getting pregnant. I dont know how true is that.

Our relationship is presently ugly as i have threatned to report to her family an the church.

Where is the supernatural bond between a mother and her unborn child??

Greetings

Lord have MERCY.
So HEART- RENDING.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cherlene:
Greetings
Lord have MERCY. So HEART- RENDING.
Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by positivec(f): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dear OP, I want you to accept this truth. YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE. You claim to support PRO-LIFE , Why didn't you abstain?. It shows your are also SELFISH also. Yes, the lady might not want it , but have you guys ever discussed what will happen if she eventually gets pregnant. Now she is, as a Pro- lifer , I expect you to encourage her through this period and not come here.
From , what u have written up there. I can deduce the kind of man you are.
I pray she continues working, as for what she said about her work , it happens. It's there RULE.
I GUEES YOU NEVER LOVED HER ENOUGH.
LOVE IS ALWAYS TESTED, MR Man.
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
positivec:
Dear OP, I want you to accept this truth. YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE. You claim to support PRO-LIFE , Why didn't you abstain?. It shows your are also SELFISH also. Yes, the lady might not want it , but have you guys ever discussed what will happen if she eventually gets pregnant. Now she is, as a Pro- lifer , I expect you to encourage her through this period and not come here.
From , what u have written up there. I can deduce the kind of man you are.
I pray she continues working, as for what she said about her work , it happens. It's there RULE.
I GUEES YOU NEVER LOVED HER ENOUGH.
LOVE IS ALWAYS TESTED, MR Man.
okies..mi lady, you made ur point, but the truth remains that a woman is loosing her essence of womanhood when she plays into the mouth of abortion, the results being the astronomical level of spinsterhood and depression, captured by my fifth sense and suspect that your too guilty of... I am an african man with respect to our core values and heritage.
Re: Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy by NSK4U(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2018

How can you ask me to look beyond the ills? Is it the way the poor suffer in the world a reason to be happy about life? Or is the fact that some people cannot do without heroin a reason to be happy for being alive? Or the way that men find it easier to ruin lives than to make it? Pray tell me why is life so great....maybe if your great grandkids were forced to carry guns...maybe if you lost them in a bomb blast or if they were raped in front of you...you might consider your position. However you can't be bothered, your life is great. Others whose lives are worse than animals must love life whether they like it or not. It doesn't matter to you because your life is awesome and that means life must be awesome for everyone.

Just say that YOU love life and do not try to force your delusion down my throat. I haven't experienced any consequential ills of life, for that I am grateful but not convinced about life.

I like ur boldness and sincerity, OP only wanted to know people's take on abortion, simple!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, I'm Curious.... / Ladies With The Most Beautiful Smile On Nairaland. / Lesbian Mums Raise Their 5 Year Old Son As A Girl (see Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.