Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die (692 Views)

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die by craigkoel1989: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
i am 25years old in a relationship with a 23years old girl.During my nysc she came to visit me and during our first sex i discovered she was a virgin.now i am in my fathers house and thus we hardly have sex.recently we had sex and i asked her how she managed during the three months and she told me she isn't interested in sex and she dose it only to make me happy and that to prove how sincere she was swore to me that the day she ever have sex with anybody apart from me she should die instantly.is it possible because my girlfriend is very beautiful
Re: My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Akuko Mike Ejeagha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die by Young03(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
oh...I just de laff
Re: My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die by Richardonald(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
She may mean what she is saying,but when she start growing and enjoying sex then u will see film LIVE

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op since ur gf has sworn to die if she has sex with anyone apart from u, y don't u do d same grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die by Davidovinci(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op is she a Nigerian? If yes. Go give testimony in church cos you just won yourself a 'virgin lottery'
Re: My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die by craigkoel1989: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
She made me swear also.but i don't mind because i have always been faithful to her
Re: My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die by spencerlouis(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
well dats som piece of crap!!! i and my hommies ar bangin dis grl dat lives in d neighbourhood and she has a bf dat i kno of, n i heard she tells him dis kinda shitt!... if u keep a close eye on her u will bleed inside, trust me.
Re: My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die by Damilare5882(m): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Baba no fall for am ... Na scam .. My ex said more than that and besides the God of now no be the God of the times of Ananias and saferah!! ( he's still d same dou) ..... Say Na dah time we dey nii ... Me sef no go get opurtunity to dey type this one ... You dig?
Re: My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
The best you can do is to help her keep the promise by being the best you can.

Yes, there are still faithful nigerian girls no doubt but 94.9% are non career/unprofessional w.horesundecided

(1) (Reply)

Flipside Of Dating Pretty Girls. / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / You Need A Romantic Language To Be Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.