Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl (6123 Views)

Penastory : That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Every Girl’s Fantasy (18+) / That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / His "Best Night Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
All around Nigerian campuses, wars have been fought over girls. Boys have died for nothing else but their rather foolish jealousy over women. One would wonder why in the midst of plenty, someone would die carelessly because of one. Jealousy is a dangerous thing, a deadly sin. Sometimes even the wise become foolish under its influence.

But this is not a story of Cultism no. There was no war fought over a girl. No. Instead this is a story of deep friendship, love, lust, jealousy and a careless night of drunkenness that would forever change a young male student's life...

Coming tomorrow, 24th November from: http://naijamurders..com.ng
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Copyright 2015 by Ugo Samuel. All rights reserved. No part of this publication shall be duplicated and republished in any form with the original author's permission.

Based on a true story.

Source: http://naijamurders..com.ng/2015/11/how-he-killed-his-best-friend-prologue.html
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
The charge was first degree murder.
It could have been manslaughter or second degree murder but trust the Nigerian Police – they were often too eager to exaggerate crimes. They would call stealing armed robbery and call assault attempted murder. First degree murder meant more media attention, accolades and possibly greater chances when promotions were due. They often did not care about the accused. Give them the license and they’d sentence all suspects, both guilty and innocent, to instant death.
The accused in this case was not a murderer or had not set out to be. But sometimes fate deals us a hand that we can never win. What happened to him was a series of unfortunate but avoidable events that would ruin his life forever. He would forever be known as the boy who killed his best friend.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kennedy sat in the holding cell, handcuffed like a criminal and seated across the table from the girl who caused it all. His eyes were filled with sadness, regret and fear. He had still not adjusted to the reality of the charge against him. Kenney was extremely handsome, the kind that the girls all wanted to be with. He had a sort of feminine softness in his face that contrasted fully with his masculine build. Almost six feet tall, broad shoulders, athletic build, he was a perfect hunk. But it was his calm, jovial nature that attracted women to him and perhaps led him to his doom.
He wondered how he had allowed himself to be caught in that trap. The trap was Adaora, his best friend’s sister. And no, he had not been in love with her. Adaora was beautiful, Kennedy knew that. But she had been like a sister and Kennedy was not a lover. To him, beauty was dangerous. He had witnessed it personally from the girls that fell for him, fought over him, done unspeakable things for his sake. He shunned love, had the occasional fling, and thought he could ward off the affection of the 17 year old Adaora. There he had gone wrong. Instead she had foolishly done something that led to the death of her brother. And he had been sucked unknowingly into it. Worst of all, he had become the devil’s tool in the act.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
“You need to tell your parents what really happened that night”, Kennedy pleaded. His eyes were now wet with tears, his face as pale as death.
Adaora looked away, her innocently beautiful face looking sad and conflicted. The past few weeks had been tough on everyone involved. She knew she was the cause of it all. In her mind she held herself responsible for her brother’s death.
“Look, my life is at stake here and you’re the only one who could save me. Just tell them what really happened that night. Maybe they’d withdraw the case.”
“You caused it all”, she accused. “If not for you, Ifeanyi would be alive.” A tear rolled down the left side of her face. She gently wiped it, refusing to look at him.
“Me? How? I was only trying to…”
“If you had accepted my love, none of this would have happened.”
Kennedy frowned. She was right. But how could he love her? How could he betray the trust of his best friend by sleeping with his teenage sister? How could he have lived with himself? Ifeanyi had been like a brother so Adaora had been like a sister. The entire family knew him. He could go to their house and feel right at home just like Ifeanyi would in his place. How could he then debauch Adaora and still face her family?
“You’re like my little sister”, he pointed out. “I watched you grow up. I was there when you ran around in pants. Besides you’re just seventeen. You should face your education and forget about boys.”
“I’m not that little girl you knew anymore!”
“Clearly”, he retorted in anger, “Now your brother is dead because of that.”
She frowned and stood up abruptly. “I’m going.”
“No wait.”
She ignored him and stepped out. He watched her leave. She was indeed beautiful, slim and elegant. And she had loved him. Sadly he couldn’t love her back and that was his downfall. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
At that moment, Kennedy wished he could take it all back, given another chance. He would love her back even at the risk of losing his best friend. A lost best friend was better than a dead one. But sadly, there would be no second chances. There was instead a corpse, a lost soul and a murder charge…
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by 5minsmadness: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2015
Wow!
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
CHAPTER ONE: INNER CONFLICT.

The invigilator announced that there was only fifteen minutes left to turn in their papers. Kennedy didn’t care, he was nearly done. The class was now half empty, a trickle of students turning in their completed answer sheets. MKT 306 was the last paper of the semester and each student submitting sheets had a smile on his face as he left – third year was over; final year beckoned.
Kennedy finished his paper with a huge sigh of relief. It was over. One more year and he’s be a graduate. How time had flown. It felt like just yesterday, he was hurrying through the admissions process, running from one part of the school to another to attend classes. Now he was in the big league. He swaggered to the invigilator, smiled at the short, heavy set assistant lecturer, as he turned in his papers. The man coldly collected the sheet and added them to the growing pile on the table next to him. Kennedy made a cool exit. He felt good.
On the hallway outside, students were discussing the exam in groups. There was a generally good mood all around. Boys shook hands and bear hugged, girls laughed sweetly and congratulated each other. It had been two weeks of tough exams, sleepless night of reading and lack of social life. Now they were all excited that it was over.
Kennedy joined a group of guys. He exchanged handshakes and pleasantries then left. He stopped over to say hello to a group of girls, turning on his charm. The girls were always shy around him. And not just for his looks but his manner. He always charmed them, always told them things that made them few good. He exchanged pleasantries and hearty congratulations then stepped away.
He was happy but tired. He had read hard these past few weeks. Like most students, Kennedy only read when exams were due. Not that he was a bad student, but he felt the lectures were delivered in a boring way by most of the lecturers so he read not to understand but to pass. Besides, marketing was not his calling. His family owned a successful company so conquering the labour market would not be his problem. Kennedy would have been a second class upper material if he studied more, but he was content to be in the lower division.
Now he just wanted to get some rest. The long holidays waited. Three months away from books and classes. A holiday perhaps. For now though, he wanted to go home.

Source: http://naijamurders..com.ng/2015/11/how-he-killed-his-best-friend-chapter.html
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
“Kennedy”, a girl called.
He turned and smiled, seeing Sylvia approach. Sylvia was pretty and slim. They saw each other on and off. Nothing serious. They had both long established they were not interested in a serious relationship, which suited Kennedy just fine. Serious relationships always ended up badly in his case, especially for the girl.
“Babe, what’s up?” He hugged her. “I could kiss you now but we’re in public.”
“Who cares?” Sylvia laughed. “Oh, I know. Your class girls would probably gang up and murder me on the spot.”
They both laughed. Sylvia was in 200 level Marketing. They had met during their departmental night a year ago. They had flirted all night, made Kennedy’s date insanely jealous that she almost fought Sylvia and broke up with Kennedy that night. The break up didn’t last though. The next day she had come back begging, something about overacting. Anyway, few weeks later, Kennedy had met Sylvia again in school and an intense fling had begun.
“They wouldn’t dare”, Kenny replied charmingly, “They’d simply run to their hostels and cry.”
“You’re so full of yourself. Who do you think you are?” She said kiddingly.
“The guy you can’t get enough of.”
“Speaking of that, now that exams are over, how are we celebrating?”
“By going home and sleeping for hours nonstop.”
“Ha. Don’t be a kill joy. You know it’s been a while. Come by my hostel later.”
“I’d love to but not today”, he said apologetically.
“Why not? You already have runs?”
“Yes, with my bed. Oh how I long for it.”
Sylvia laughed. “You’re not serious. Tomorrow then?”
“Yes, definitely.” He held and pressed her hand.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kennedy waited for his best friend at the law faculty. He leaned against one of the pillars in the front, drawing occasional glances from the students stepping out and going in. it was a sea of white and black clad students – males in long sleeved shirts tucked in, black ties; females in shirts and skirts. Some women wore black jackets. Cute, Kennedy thought, but most of them would be impoverished many years after law school. The law profession wasn’t as lucrative as many thought.
It wasn’t long before Ifeanyi appeared, looking ruffled and tired, his white shirt hanging loosely on his narrow shoulders. The two best friends shook hands affectionately.
“Guy, you need the rest more than I do”, Kennedy said, smiling.
“I tell you”, Ifeanyi said with a sigh. “These people are driving me insane. You’re done?”
“I’m now in final year while you’re stuck in third year.”
“I envy you. I still have another paper today.”
“Carry your cross.”
“So what’s your plan?”
“House. Correct sleep. I just wanted to give you the money before I leave.” He pulls out three thousand bucks and gives to Ifeanyi.
“Thanks bro. I appreciate.” Ifeanyi pocketed the money. “So how momsy them?”
Kennedy’s demeanour changed. We see a touch of sadness in his eyes. “Things are not good. They argue all the time. I’m even tired of staying in the house.”
“Why don’t you come to my hostel now that you’re done? And guess what? Ada is coming over. You can keep her company while I’m gone.”
“Ada is coming? Why? Wouldn’t she distract you?”
“You know say she no dey ever hear word. But I can cope. Three more papers to go.”
“Well, I appreciate, but I can’t come until you finish your papers.”
“Sure you can. You won’t distract me. It’s either you guys keep quiet when I’m reading or you two go out.”
They both laughed.
“Well, I’ll consider that. First things first, I need good sleep. I’ll see you later, bro. Good luck.”
“Thanks.”
“And hey?” Kennedy smirked. “Me and you no be mate again. I be final year boy.”
They laughed, pumped fists, bear hugged and said goodbyes.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by Hardethaewoh(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wow, this is great! keep 'em coming!
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by SPDAZZY(f): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cool
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by Jaytoy(f): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2015
Nice more of it pls
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
I've been unable to post for a few days. Apologies to my readers. I'm back and here to complete the story. Please read on to discover how this young, cool, responsible guy killed his best friend.

1 Like

Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
The house was empty and quiet when he got home, which suited him just fine. It was a 3 bedroom bungalow somewhere in Ngozika Estate, Awka. Neat and expensively furnished. Paintings adorned the walls of the sitting room. There was only one framed photograph of the family – his father, mother and him. He was the only child.
Kennedy made his way to his room, cherishing the peace and quiet. Later, the house had been less peaceful and tension filled so he was glad to be alone now. His room was totally disorganized, dirty clothes scattered all around, clothes scattered in the wardrobe, books and hand-outs everywhere. The bed was unmade. He smiled and made a mental note to clean up later. He added the books he brought home to the added pile then removed his shoes. Without taking anything else off, he lay down and closed his eyes.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Voices. The sound of voices woke him up. Raised voices filled with hatred. They were arguing again. Kennedy muttered a low curse as he looked at his watch. It was five past six. He had managed to sleep for hours, more than he had had in days. The voices rose sharper. It was his parents. It had been like this for months.
Kennedy rose and stepped out of the room…
“What kind of woman are you?!”Dad screamed. “How can you come to my office and embarrass me like that in front of my staff?!”
“What kind of man sleeps with every secretary he employs?!”Mom fired back. “What example are you setting for your son?”
“Did you catch me sleeping with anybody?”
“Are you denying that you were seen in Geogold?”
“So what?”
“So what were you doing in Geogold with a girl Kennedy’s age?!”
“So I can’t go to a business meeting with my secretary in Geogold? That’s why you came to disgrace yourself in my office?!”
“What business meeting? Liar! It will never be well with you! Your manhood shall be your downfall!”
“Aren’t you ashamed of yourself? You’re proud to stand here and scream that another woman is stealing your husband. You can’t even make me happy anymore. You have gone out of shape. You are old and looking like a grandmother. You are not attractive. You don’t even dress like a woman. All you do is nag nag nag. If not for Kennedy, do you think I’ll stand here arguing with you? I’ll simply chase you back to your father’s house.”
The sound of a slap jolted Kennedy. The entire house fell into silence. He leaned against the wall, shocked by all he had heard. The next words further weakened him.
“Pack your bags”, Dad said coldly. “When I return, I don’t want to see you in this house. My marriage to you is over.”
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
A moment later, the door opened and banged shut. Gently, Kennedy sat on the floor, confused by everything. Things had been bad but this was the climax or anti-climax. For months his parents had been fighting. It had all started with dad keeping late nights and going on frequent business trips. Naturally, mom had complained but they had thought it was just a phase. The phase has lasted 10 months and things had taken a turn for the worse one night when Kennedy accidentally saw his dad at Finotel Hotel with a girl. Finotel has a very large, very romantic garden bar. Tables are set apart to provide private, romantic setups for couples. Soft music play from loud speakers at the bar a few feet away. Sumptuous fish is barbecued by the corner. Planted trees around tables provide an extra layer of privacy.
While his friends ate fish and drinks, Kennedy had observed his father having a very romantic outing with the girl. He watched as they talked, fed each other fish and have fun for hours. They had left before him. He had gone home that night hoping to find his dad but he did not return till past midnight. The next day he had confronted him and gotten a shock. Dad laughed hard then reminded him that he paid his fees and provided the comfort he was used to. He then shocked him further by telling him that if he wanted his mom to remain with them, then he should keep his mouth shut.
Kennedy had lived in fear of a broken home since then. He kept his mouth shut. But secrets can’t be kept forever. His mom soon found out about dad’s affairs and one day, by sheer luck, caught him red handed when he came to pay for a girl’s hair in a salon while she was there. It was the beginning of the end for the couple. The woman became heartbroken. The man became more absent. She tried everything – family counselling, church and prayers, pleadings, threats and blackmail. But the passion was dead for the man. He had suddenly felt like a prisoner in his home and wanted an escape.
Now it was all coming to an end. For weeks Kennedy had tried to believe it would never happen. But with all he had just heard, it was plainer than ever. His parents now had irreconcilable differences. Divorce, or at least separation, was their only option. As hard as it was to admit, their home had been broken.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
He became aware of his mother standing at the doorway. She was crying as she stared at him. Kennedy looked up. She was a woman with a soft face, late forties, heavyset. Now her shoulders drooped. She had fought well and lost. Mother and son gave each other a look of understanding.
“You heard?” She whispered.
He nodded. She came close to him.
“This has nothing to do with you”, she said.
“What will you do?”
“We can’t live together anymore”, she said sadly. “Not until he realizes his mistakes and changes.”
“And if he doesn’t?”
“Let’s just pray for him.”
There was a long moment of silence, each lost in his thoughts. Then:
“I’ll go to my sister’s for a while. Then I’ll think of what to do.”
Kennedy nodded, then said, “I’ll stay with Ifeanyi for some days.”
“Okay but tell your father.”
“I can’t stay with him. I can’t even look at him now.”
“Don’t hate him. He’s still your father.”
“Then why is he doing this?”
“You’ll understand when you get married.”
“I don’t want to understand!” He retorted in anger.
Mom sat beside him and held him close. They stayed silent, just holding each other for what seemed like forever.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hardethaewoh:
Wow, this is great!
keep 'em coming!

Glad you like it. Please read more.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
SPDAZZY:
Cool

Thank you. The story continues above.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jaytoy:
Nice more of it pls

Thanks. More above. Read on please.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
5minsmadness:
Wow!

Read on. It goes deeper.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by SPDAZZY(f): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nice piece. Extra please!

1 Like

Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by Sweetyie(f): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Interesting

1 Like

Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by ugojamali(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
CHAPTER TWO: DAUGHTER OF EVE.

Kennedy momentarily forgot his family problems when he arrived at Ifeanyi”s hostel. It was a single row of six self-contained rooms somewhere in Ifite. The minute he stepped into the room, a familiar female figure screamed gleefully and jumped on him. They laughed as they held each other. Behind them, Ifeanyi sat smiling.
The girl was Adaora, Ifeanyi’s kid sister, fresh out of secondary school, looking all cute and innocent in her relaxed and styled low cut hair. She smelled of Fantasy spray, sweet and flowery.
“I thought you wouldn’t come”, she said.
“My love, how could I not when you’re here?”
The three laughed. Kenned had always called her his love but in an innocent way. Back when she was little, they had kidded he would marry her.
“Guy, how far?” Ifeanyi asked and shook Kennedy’s hand as they released each other.
“I had to change my mind”, Kennedy said. “We’ll gist later.”
“What did you bring for me?” Adaora asked, instantly going through his knapsack.
“Relax first”, Kennedy said jokingly.
Ifeanyi laughed. “You see what you wanted me to suffer alone?”
Adaora screamed in glee as she found a pack of juice and exotic biscuits. “This is better than the mama put this one took me to!”
Ifeanyi said to Kennedy, “Thank God you’re now here. At least I can read in peace.”
“See this one oh. If you like, keep reading. What I know is that I’m now out of secondary school and I plan to enjoy my holiday here.”
“So that’s why you want to spoil my own?”
Kennedy said, “Don’t worry bro, I’m here. I’ll keep her off you till you’re done.”
“You better do”, Ifeanyi said.
“Hmmm, you’ll take me out oh”, Adaora faced Kennedy, “Give me fun and not treat me like a small girl. You’ll take me to the places you take your girlfriends.”
“We don’t have boyfriends”, the boys said in unison.
“Story”, Adaora said mockingly. “In this Awka filled with girls.”
“Okay. I won’t be having this talk with my small sis.”
“You see his problem? He thinks I’m still a baby.”
Kennedy watched this interplay. He wished he had a sister, someone he could play with, talk to, and banter with. He felt alone now. But if he knew what was in store for him, he would appreciate the lonesomeness. In fact, a week later, when he would be in prison, Kennedy would think of this day and regret the choice he had made.

http://naijamurders..com.ng/2015/12/how-he-killed-his-best-friend-chapter.html
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sweetyie:
Interesting

Thanks. I'm glad you like it.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
ugojamali:
Interesting.

The story goes on.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by Hardethaewoh(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
ok.. ok... so his parents/family issues led to this. interesting plot! pls continue pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaase
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
It all started the next day. Ifeanyi had gone to school. Kennedy decided to take a morning nap. He hadn’t slept much the previous night. He had taken Adaora out for ice cream and shawarma. He had found it difficult to sleep. Mom had called to tell him she was at his aunt’s. Dad had called to find out where he was. He was unaware that Kennedy had witnessed the events of the day.

The ringing of his phone woke him from his nap. Keened reached out and answered it.

“Hello dear”, he said. It was Sylvia, his on and off girlfriend.

“Sweets, what’s up? When are you coming?” She asked.

The bathroom door opened and Adaora walked into the room, dressed in her underwear, fresh from the shower. She smiled innocently at Kennedy.

“Can I call you back?” Kennedy asked.

“Okay. I’m waiting.”

Kennedy hung up. Adaora sat at the desk and picked her cream, unashamedly facing him. Kennedy seemed surprised. She was just there; nearly naked like it was a normal thing.

“What are you doing?” He queried sternly.

“Rubbing cream”, she answered innocently.

“Naked? In front of me? Oya run to the bathroom and dress up”, he said jokingly.

“Why? It’s not as if you’ve not seen me naked before.”

“You were a baby then. That’s different.”

“So now I tempt you?”

Kennedy made a face. “No you can’t tempt me. You’re like my baby sister.”

She frowned. “I’m not your sister and I’m not a baby.”

“I didn’t say you were. I said you’re like one. Now please go to the bathroom before I go blind…sister.”

She hissed, looking upset. Kennedy looked away as she picked her clothes and walked dejectedly back to the bathroom.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hardethaewoh:
ok.. ok... so his parents/family issues led to this.
interesting plot!
pls continue pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaase

Yes. Most crimes like these are usually caused by one or two unfortunate events. In Kennedy's case it was more than one. Please read more to find out. Thank you.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
“So what are we doing today?
She dived on the bed, snuggling up next to him. She had dressed in bum shorts and a cleavage revealing singlet. The smell of Fantasy hung in the room.
“First I shower then visit a friend. After that…”
“What friend?”
“One girl like that.”
“A girl. Your girlfriend?”
“Not really.”
“What then?”
The questions now alarmed Kennedy. Why the persistence? Why the harsh tone? But he waved it off. She was probably being her inquisitive self.
“Just a good friend, that’s all”, he answered.
“I hope so but I don’t believe you. Boys can’t be just friends with girls.”
“And why do you think that?”
“Because boys will always want sex.”
Kennedy frowned. He wouldn’t want to discuss sex with his best friend’s kid sister. The girl was obviously too exposed. Well in these days of 2go, BBM, Facebook, Whatsapp and Nairaland, what teenager wasn’t exposed? Also there was this belief about girls raised in Port Harcourt.
Cautiously he lied, “Well in this case, you’re wrong. Anyway, what do you know about relationships? Aren’t you too young?”
“Stop telling me that. I’m not a baby.”
Kennedy laughed.
“Besides”, she continued, “even if you treat girls as just friends, they may not take you the same way. You’re beautiful. I’m sure all the girls will be dying for you. That’s why you’re doing all these.”
“What am I doing?”
“Toying with a girl’s heart.”
Kennedy decided it was enough. He merely laughed, extracted himself from her hold and rose up. He said, “Time to go.”
“So you want to leave me all alone”, she said, disappointed.
“Don’t worry”, he assured, “Ifeanyi will soon be back.”
He left for the bathroom.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by SPDAZZY(f): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Brewing trouble.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Only Nudge / The Story Of A 'SWEET' Examination Malpractice / Chimamanda's 'Lights Out In Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.