Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? (1264 Views)

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One / Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by 2dice(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hello Pals
I wonder How our Parents and Fore-Fathers stay married for long(30years and above) but we this new Generation can't even stay 3month some 2weeks in a common Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship
What do you think could be the cause?
Let's keep the comment Rolling
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by bronzegoddess(f): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Not only society, street nko?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by 2dice(m): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Not only society, street nko?
SMH grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by obiorathesubtle: 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Goodday moderators, panel of Judges, accurate timekeeeper, op and my audience, I'm here to answer op's question with this few points of mine

Because of ridiculous and selfish rules!

Because of the Influence of pop-culture

Because of the advent and support for Female education

Because of Boko Haram.

Because of social media/technology, charlie sheen, zac efron, one direction, neymar, prince william, usher raymond, kim kardashian, and nicki minaj

Because of candy crush

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by 2dice(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Goodday moderators, panel of Judges, accurate timekeeeper, op and my audience, I'm here to answer op's question with this few points of mine

Because of Boko Haram.

Thank you!
Lmfao ...Boko haram?
I also think the social media play a big part in this stuff
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by obiorathesubtle: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
2dice:
Lmfao ...Boko haram? I also think the social media play a big part in this stuff
GBaM!

And I'll add candy crush too!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by flylykace: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Impatient and humility
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Lack of trust period
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by 2dice(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oma307:
Lack of trust period
do you think only Trust can be the factor?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Not the only cause but the percentage of lack of trust has d highest figure
2dice:
do you think only Trust can be the factor?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by 2dice(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oma307:
Not the only cause but the percentage of lack of trust has d highest figure
it is very hard to Trust diss days
Both Gender want what they can't get
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sincerely true
2dice:
it is very hard to Trust diss days
Both Gender want what they can't get
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by nkurumah: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Because of Boko Haram.

Because of social media/technology, charlie sheen, zac efron, one direction, neymar, prince william, usher raymond, kim kardashian, and nicki minaj

Because of candy crush

Thank you!
u r correct .pls admin give him two trophies .one for bin stupidily truthful n d second jux incase he loses d first 1

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Our parents and forefathers believed truly in "for better for worse", so regardless of their problems in their marriages-divorce just wasn't an option.
And back then we obviously weren't so enlightened so...

However nowadays, people are better enlightened and people wanna live their lives to the fullest so once you stop being happy with someone, you end it and move on.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by danton(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Conditions...unrealistic
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by Cronnie7: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
irresponsible sexual behavior perhaps....
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by 2dice(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oma307:
Sincerely true
yea grin cheesy
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by 2dice(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
evegran:
Our parents and forefathers believed truly in "for better for worse", so regardless of their problems in their marriages-divorce just wasn't an option.
And back then we obviously weren't so enlightened so...

However nowadays, people are better enlightened and people wanna live their lives to the fullest so once you stop being happy with someone, you end it and move on.
Seems the things we think makes life better comes with a Price
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by 2dice(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
danton:
Conditions...unrealistic
hmm explain sir?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Disloyalty & scummy people in general
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
2dice:
Seems the things we think makes life better comes with a Price

Yes. Indeed.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
The fact is most of us don't even know what we need. When you see another person you will be like, yes this should be my Mr or mis right. It goes on and on
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by MrsChima(f): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Surplus of dumb men.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by Omotayor123(f): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by Olasco93: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
All the Good Contributions above me were all making sense. But the one thing that i think is the cause of this disma-bisma in relationships/marriages these days is our MINDSET.

If we change our MINDSET about the way we do/see things, the things will CHANGE!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by 2dice(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by 2dice(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
MrsChima:
Surplus of dumb men.
the ladies are saint right?
Because you are a female doesn't mean you should think like a Pusea
Thanks
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by MrsChima(f): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
2dice:
the ladies are saint right?
Because you are a female doesn't mean you should think like a Pusea
Thanks

Somebody is hurting! grin grin grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by 2dice(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
evegran:

Yes. Indeed.
so should we dump our so call advancement?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? by 2dice(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Olasco93:
All the Good Contributions above me were all making sense. But the one thing that i think is the cause of this disma-bisma in relationships/marriages these days is our MINDSET.

If we change our MINDSET about the way we do/see things, the things will CHANGE!
change our mindset to?

(1) (Reply)

Can True Love Be Found Online? / Who Is Your Favourite??? / Pvssy Niggers, Drop Ur Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.