Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus (5466 Views)

What Nigeria’ll Lose If TB Joshua Yields To Israeli Calls To Relocate To Galilee / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by frank317: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
if what you just said do not happen then there's problem, because bible have said that they will happened at the beginning of the last days.

Its then time you start thinking.... Bible said many things that are not happening just us forcing ourselves that its happening.
Look around you does the world look like a place where someone as powerful as the God u guys talk about is overseeing?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol. That's what people keep saying.

Please say those miracles that are verifiable lemme hear.
this is why I speak to them in parables: "Though
seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do
not hear or understand. Matthew 13:13
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Judas2013: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
not hear or understand. Matthew 131:13

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
frank317:

Its then time you start thinking.... Bible said many things that are not happening just us forcing ourselves that its happening.
Look around you does the world look like a place where someone as powerful as the God u guys talk about is overseeing?
all you said have already been written that it will happen at the last days, so we are aware of it.

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the
last days.
People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of
money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to
their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 2 timothy 3:1-2
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Judas2013 post=40387169][/quote] Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a
workman that needeth not to be ashamed,
rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Judas2013: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a
workman that needeth not to be ashamed,
rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by frank317: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
all you said have already been written that it will happen at the last days, so we are aware of it.

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the
last days.
People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of
money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to
their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 2 timothy 3:1-2

Dont decieve yourself, people have always been boastful, ungrateful, unholy etc... Stop acting like these things are new to humans. Your bible just stated the obvious. People will continue being more desperate as population increases and recourses for survival gates scarce. Its time u actually start putting your brains to work.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
frank317:

Dont decieve yourself, people have always been boastful, ungrateful, unholy etc... Stop acting like these things are new to humans. Your bible just stated the obvious. People will continue being more desperate as population increases and recourses for survival gates scarce. Its time u actually start putting your brains to work.
And when they thought in themselves that they
were wise, they became insane. Romans 1:22
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
frank317:

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it
is the power of God.
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of
the wise, and will bring to nothing the
understanding of the prudent. 1 corinthians 1:18-19
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Judas2013: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it
is the power of God.
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of
the wise, and will bring to nothing the
understanding of the prudent. 1 corinthians 1:18-19

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Judas2013 post=40389013][/quote]

God instructed us to take good care of the poor and needy.

You will always have the poor among you, but
you will not always have me."

Proverbs 19:17 - He that hath pity upon
the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that
which he hath given will he pay him again.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
not hear or understand. Matthew 13:13

I get this kind of reply several times both online n offline..

Excuses, excuses n excuses.

Where are the so called miracles...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Judas2013: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
chuna1985:

I get this kind of reply several times both online n offline..

Excuses, excuses n excuses.

Where are the so called miracles...
even if I tell you, you won't believe, unless it has being given you to believe by my father who is at in heaven. You can just deserve the truth and seek God on you own you will fine him, I promise you, but only if you desire and are sincere in seeking him in heart.

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Earthkumy:
even if I tell you, you won't believe, unless it has being given you to believe by my father who is at in heaven. You can just deserve the truth and seek God on you own you will fine him, I promise you, but only if you desire and are sincere in seeking him in heart.

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

I have been with the Christian God for 30 years, u never got to know him more Dan me. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Earthkumy:

Yet ur pastor, priests n etc has never told u that ur tithe is meant for less privileged like widows, orphans, poor people, etc grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

I have been with the Christian God for 30 years, u never got to know him more Dan me. grin
I understand your pain, but I a sure you, you were never with God
Maybe you were one of those who worship your pastor instead of worshiping God,
One of those who goes to church because your family goes there,
One of those who worship with their lips not with their heart,
One of those who worship what they do not understand
When you open your heart to God, you will understand you never knew him.
Maybe you have spent most of those 30years under those money loving demonic pastors
you might have spend most of your so called christian 30years with end time pastors that you mistook them to be true followers of christ.
A true christian establishes personal relationship with God, and the life of God in them shows in the way they relate to others.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Yet ur pastor, priests n etc has never told u that ur tithe is meant for less privileged like widows, orphans, poor people, etc grin
I don't worship my pastors and priests, I worship God and is what he says that matters to me
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Romans 1:18-19
18 But God shows his anger from heaven against
all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth
by their wickedness.
19 They know the truth about God because he
has made it obvious to them.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Earthkumy:

Romans 1:18-19
18 But God shows his anger from heaven against
all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth
by their wickedness.
19 They know the truth about God because he
has made it obvious to them.

Lol, save urself some time by not quoting any scripture.

Jesus is a man.

Christianity is a European manufacture.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Earthkumy:
I don't worship my pastors and priests, I worship God and what's he says that matters to me

Why do u still go to church organised by ur pastor's n priests

Who u know are liars

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2015
Earthkumy:

I understand your pain, but I a sure you, you were never with God
Maybe you were one of those who worship your pastor instead of worshiping God,
One of those who goes to church because your family goes there,
One of those who worship with their lips not with their heart,
One of those who worship what they do not understand
When you open your heart to God, you will understand you never knew him.
Maybe you have spent most of those 30years under those money loving demonic pastors
you might have spend most of your so called christian 30years with end time pastors that you mistook them to be true followers of christ.
A true christian establishes personal relationship with God, and the life of God in them shows in the way they relate to others.

Looooooooooooool.

I dont havemuch to say...

But - I don't know Jack about u, but just know that u have never gone close to d Jewish god like me grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Looooooooooooool.

But - I don't know Jack about u, but just know that u have never gone close to d Jewish god like me grin
all the time you were with him, have he ever spoken to you? Just because you study to have knowledge of him, doesn't mean you have a relationship with him all those times you have claimed to have known him.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Why do u still go to church organised by ur pastor's n priests

Who u know are liars
there are still true pastors and priest, that is why devil will always come with fake to imitate the almighty God.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Looooooooooooool.

Therefore I want you to know that no one who
is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be
cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord,"
except by the Holy Spirit. 1 corinthians 12:3
So I'm not surprised at your so called acclaimed knowledge of the almighty God
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2015
Earthkumy:
Therefore I want you to know that no one who
is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be
cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord,"
except by the Holy Spirit. 1 corinthians 12:3
So I'm not surprised at your so called acclaimed knowledge of the almighty God

Which particular God do u Christians worship

Do u worship Jesus, His father or the holy spirit
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Earthkumy:
there are still true pastors and priest, that is why devil will always come with fake to imitate the almighty God.

There are no true pastors or priests, I'm 100% sure about dis.

All pastors n priests have refused to tell their followers that they should pay their tithes to levites, poor people, orphans, widows, fatherless, etc.

THAT MAKES ALL CHURCH PASTORS LIARS AND THUS FAKE.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Earthkumy:
all the time you were with him, have he ever spoken to you? Just because you study to have knowledge of him, doesn't mean you have a relationship with him all those times you have claimed to have known him.

Has he talked to u

Or is it the holy spirit that talked to u

Or have u seen a vision of Jesus
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Has he talked to u
Or is it the holy spirit that talked to u
Or have u seen a vision of Jesus
I have heard from God more than twice And I have seen vision of Jesus christ once
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

There are no true pastors or priests, I'm 100% sure about dis.

All pastors n priests have refused to tell their followers that they should pay their tithes to levites, poor people, orphans, widows, fatherless, etc.

THAT MAKES ALL CHURCH PASTORS LIARS AND THUS FAKE.

Because devil closed your eyes not to see, doesn't mean there are no true Pastors and priests.
They know nothing, they understand nothing;
their eyes are plastered over so they cannot
see, and their minds closed so they cannot
understand. Isaiah 44:18
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Earthkumy:

Because devil closed your eyes not to see, doesn't mean there are no true Pastors and priests.
They know nothing, they understand nothing;
their eyes are plastered over so they cannot
see, and their minds closed so they cannot
understand. Isaiah 44:18

I'm not interested in ur sain bolt syndrome about the point that I just raised, stop running away from it.

I repeat again ""All pastors n priests have refused to tell their followers that they should pay their tithes to levites, poor people, orphans, widows, fatherless, etc.

THAT MAKES ALL CHURCH PASTORS LIARS AND THUS FAKE""

Please address the issue I raised.

I'm waiting for specific answers. grin
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Earthkumy:

I have heard from God more than twice
And I have seen vision of Jesus christ once

Looooooooooooooooooool. Ok.

Do u also speak in tongues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Won't Believe That This Passages Is In The Quran / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.