Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape (50773 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by faithfancy: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2015
Y wait for so long before coming out to speak
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2015
Yhe flirts alot
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by ddaammyy(f): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Charlydot2(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2015

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2015
free2ryhme:
she has her reason for coming out now
coming out now on twitter undecided

FOOLISH WOMEN everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:
She wasn't raped, she was gang banged or what do they call it sef.

She wasn't raped,but gang banged
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by phrezzz: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Who doesnt knw sugabelly on twitter for her rediculous lying tecnique.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by j4sure(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2015
Na Only God Knows the truth oooooooooooooo.

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2015
Who cares,when am busy listening to Drake's Hotline Bling #OvO
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2015
If na you Governor in a lawless country like naija rape, you go fit talk?
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by hahn(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:

3some or 10some as in this case. And apparently she enjoyed it
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Beremx(f): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

Did u ask her if she reported?

Did you find out if she reported and the police refused to take action ?
if she reported the case to the police and they refused to take action,she would have mentioned it on her twitter page.
Don't you think so?

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by opeaceo: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2015
sauceny:

She wasn't raped,but gang banged
anything the problem?
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by inme: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Beremx:
Twitter is not a place to report crime cases. She should go to any police station or human rights commission or any good NGO to report her case if she needs justice.

Even if she report to IG, they will not do anything, they'll only give her some money to take care of herself with.

Kno be 9ja we dey
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by opeaceo: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2015
hahn:

Bless you dear.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by AVVS(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2015
waiting patiently till they chop her head off
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Dragonking: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by opeaceo: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2015
hahn:

Bless you dear.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:

anything the problem?

She was raped period!
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Franzinni: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:
it sounds odd to me coming from a fellow female...one horrny goat is too much talk less of a fleet of dimwited brothers...but how did she enter their net? Was she gold digging? Is don't know the full story ...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Beremx(f): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2015
inme:

Even if she report to IG, they will not do anything, they'll only give her some money to take care of herself with.

Kno be 9ja we dey
she should have said that on twitter if actually what you said is what happened.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by free2ryhme: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Beremx:
if she reported the case to the police and they refused to take action,she would have mentioned it on her twitter page.
Don't you think so?

You have a point but we can not rule out the fact the most rape cases ends at the counter of the police station and law enforcement reluctant to take action
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by opeaceo: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Franzinni:
it sounds odd to me coming from a fellow female...one Hot goat is too much talk less of a fleet of dimwited brothers...but how did she enter their net? Was she gold digging? Is don't know the full story ...
did you just type odd?? I think you should search for the supposed full story.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by dbuktown(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2015
sugarbelly after reading ur story, i concluded that something is really wrong with your psyche, u had a boy friend who was abusive but you still find your self going back to him again and again, haba madam fear God now....
when the thing dey sweet you, you never complained
after you have been used and dumped you are now alleging rape, fear God ma...

http://www.subdeliveryman.com/2015/11/twitter-user-sugabelly-narrates-ordeal.html?m=1#more
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2015
datrailblazer:

most you comment?
it's suppose to be must not most @ FTFY
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by wiseoneking: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

Ipo-bastard.

Your Dilector is still in the zoo's jail, what are y'all doing about it?
nawaahoo, so nigerians now do agree with ipob that this country is actually a zoo. Stop accepting your zoological status oh zoo dwellers.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by frisky2good(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2015
Victim bashing is the reason most rape cases go unreported. That she was raped over and over again does not mean it is consensual sex. Some girls don't even know what to do when they are being raped repeatedly. They fear no one will believe them and in this girl's case, her fear has been justified. NO ONE BELIEVES HER!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Lucialovely(f): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2015
datrailblazer:

most you comment?
must not most. Thank me later
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by dvee2: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Like I said in the previous trade about this girl, I believe her story. However, she has killed any chance for her getting justice by accepting on her twitter rants that she took herself there to be raped repeatedly. she even describe how she is being told this beforehand how they are going to do it to her, she said she accepted what they did to her because " I loved one of the sons". Difficult to proof none consent here.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2015
u fell in love with (gold digger) with a rich mans sons, he started from sex to abuse and to rape, yet u kept going back, abegi, this is not rape but foolishness. na she cause am

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Beremx(f): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

You have a point but we can not rule out the fact the most rape cases ends at the counter of the police station and law enforcement reluctant to take action
yes I get you. Sometimes,most rape cases are ignored when reported to the police. The best that could come out of the case is for it to be reported to human right commission and NGOs who handle such cases. From there,the case is followed and the police will be involved.

I bet she didn't do all that.

Me think she was raped and paid off to keep quiet or the alleged rape was a mutual consent.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by frisky2good(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2015
It doesn't matter how long it takes. A rapist should be exposed even after 100 years. Jimmy Saville died a hero but his tomb stone was removed when it was discovered that he was a serial child molester when he was alive. If I steal your money, you can make more back and forget what I stole but if I rape you, I swear you will never get over it. RAPE IS NO JOKE!

faithfancy:
Y wait for so long before coming out to speak

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government / Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.