Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape (50780 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by misspicy(f): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:
She wasn't raped, she was gang banged or what do they call it sef.
gang banged against her will undecided thats rape

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by anonimi: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Far too many DEPRAVED Nigerians with access to tweeter that you would have thought are educated literates.
They obviously know very little about the rights of women and OUR legal environment for law enforcement in rape cases. shocked
SMH!

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by opeaceo: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2015
sauceny:

She was raped period!
according to the definition in your head
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by plaetton: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Mutuwa:
its all a matter of proof..tho everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
it would make more sense, when one hears the other side,i.e from the alleged rapist(s).

Wow!

The rapist side of the story .

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by drnairalov: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
sugarbelly is a liar...someone that claimed she got 404 in jamb when in fact jamb is 400 highest.. she claimed she got her first car when she was 6 lol nd she also claimed she was a CCS guru in 1998 when in fact it was released in 1996 so where did she learn CCS...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:
She wasn't raped, she was gang banged or what do they call it sef.
gang raped. Bleep wud have been fun and she wud never have complained grin
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by opeaceo: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

gang banged against her will undecided thats rape
against her will?? Did you see anywhere where she fought back?? Why did she keep going back to meet him??
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Trioxocarbonate: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
wiseoneking:
nawaahoo, so nigerians now do agree with ipob that this country is actually a zoo. Stop accepting your zoological status oh zoo dwellers.

You now agree that you lots are ipo-bastards?

BTW, you parents still write the zoo's name as its Nationality.

Your Dilector is still in the zoo's jail, who is now the animal? grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by frisky2good(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Have you ever heard of sexual coercion? The victims are often blind to the crime being perpetrated.

dvee2:
Like I said in the previous trade about this girl, I believe her story. However, she has killed any chance for her getting justice by accepting on her twitter rants that she took herself their to be raped repeatedly. she even describe how she is being told this beforehand how they are going to do it to her, she said she accepted what they did to her because " I loved one of the sons". Difficult to proof none consent here.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by hahn(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
plaetton:

Wow!

A lot of people have been accused of rape. Does that make them rapists?
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by dbuktown(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
pls jst try and read her story
http://www.subdeliveryman.com/2015/11/twitter-user-sugabelly-narrates-ordeal.html?m=1#more
DuchessLily:
Hmmm.... People are just calling the girl names.

What if her rape story is true.

Yeah! She should have made complaint or filed a rape case since, but what if she was threatened by the wealthy politician and his family.. So many what ifs in the matter.. ... We shouldn't be so quick to make conclusions on matters that we didn't witness, especially matters that concern wealthy/'powerful' Nigerian men
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by kushma(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2015
vivianblog3:
The People Of Nigeria have reacted to the lady on twitter with the handle "@sugabelly" who labelled the late Kogi state governorship candidate of APC Abubakar Audu and his children as monsters and rapist in her repeated tweets after his death. see what they tweet below.

Complied By http://www.viviangist.com/late-abubakar-audu-nigerians-react-to-accusation-of-rape

op abeg no be naija react because I be naija and I no react so what should be d caption is that some Nigerians' from the north and south reacted as for me in death no concern me.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
plaetton:

Wow!

grin cheesy
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by sucess001(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
she was 17.....

she isnt even old enuf to give consent...

Rape is written all over it...why dont they let it get to court and allow the court determine if it was rape?
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by mrkings84(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Scheduled payment from Firstmonie for 4Corners.
Amount: N24260.27
Fee: N0.00
Ref: 104523244
Time: 23/11/2015 12:55:39
Bal: N25212.81
2015/11/23 12:55:42PM

Got this alert yesterday, this from a network marketing I joined on October 5th with 4k.
Check my signature to be part
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2015
shocked
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Franzinni: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:

did you just type odd?? I think you should search for the supposed full story.
yes ODD ... And as for the story... My understanding so far is she was raped... By audus sons...I do not really care that much to research any further.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by misspicy(f): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:

against her will?? Did you see anywhere where she fought back?? Why did she keep going back to meet him??
yes against her will and if you read her chat with that lawyer well,you would see why she went back repeatedly.....note she was a teen and most of us did alot of things we regret now when we were teens......I for one knows things i would have done differently if i knew what i know now then....

last bullet,the lady was molested and she couldnt voice out as at that time and not when the said boys father is a governor...this is Nigeria and we all know whatsup....

rape_ should not be excused,if excused people are just giving rapist more strenght and the rapee will be discouraged to voice out

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by opeaceo: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Franzinni:
yes ODD ... And as for the story... My understanding so far is she was raped... By audus sons...I do not really care that much to research any further.
Then please don't tell me you find my comment ODD.
I'm a human first, before being a female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by datrailblazer(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Lucialovely:
must not most. Thank me later
hmmm
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by free2ryhme: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Beremx:
yes I get you. Sometimes,most rape cases are ignored when reported to the police. The best that could come out of the case is for it to be reported to human right commission and NGOs who handle such cases. From there,the case is followed and the police will be involved.

I bet she didn't do all that.

Me think she was raped and paid off to keep quiet or the alleged rape was a mutual consent.

if she was paid to keep quiet as you said then she wont be ranting her conscience would not allow it
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by opeaceo: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

yes against her will and if you read her chat with that lawyer well,you would see why she went back repeatedly.....note she was a teen and most of us did alot of things we regret now when we were teens......I for one knows things i would have done differently if i knew what i know now then....

last bullet,the lady was molested and she couldnt voice out as at that time and not when the said boys father is a governor...this is Nigeria and we all know whatsup....

rape_ should not be excused,if excused people are just giving rapist more strenght and the rapee will be discouraged to voice out
I'm effing tired of people giving the excuse of "teen age", did most people skip the teen age?? At 17, you couldn't decipher what was wrong or right??
Their actions were simply consensual, no forced action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by plaetton: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2015
hahn:

A lot of people have been accused of rape. Does that make them rapists?

Most likely.

You see, what is rape to a victim is usually just play to the perp.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by frisky2good(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Honestly, i am so ashamed at what most people are posting here. Especially the girls. That explains why guys take some of you out, get you drunk and sleep with you (then probably give you 5k in the morning)and you don't even know that it's rape. Some of you believe when you go to a guy's place whatever he does to you is fine (afterall you went there yourself). That is a very wrong impression. Even a prostitute has the right to refund any advance payment and refuse to have sex if she changes her mind. There are different ways evil minded people carryout their deed and sexual coercion is one of them. I can have a girl friend and after gaining her complete trust I will start passing her around. I will keep assuring her that I love her and if she loves me she should just obey me. Believe me, this sh1t happens to even married women. One small boy will be collecting her money and passing her to his friends. A victim should never be blamed if not we will soon start asking a rape victim why she didn't wear steel pants with padlock. We should be asking the accused why out of every guy on the internet the girl chose to accuse him of rape. He should defend himself. Bill Cosby is currently facing accusations from women that he molested them over 30 years ago and noone is blaming them for not coming out earlier. Nigerians need to urgently change our casual attitude to r.ape if we really want to reduce it in our society.

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by hahn(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
plaetton:

Most likely.

You see, what is rape to a victim is usually just play to the perp.

A family member once claimed a guy raped her simply because she liked him but he didn't reciprocate. The guy was beaten up and the relationship between both families became sour. She confessed 2 years later undecided

Who is the victim here?

In this story, she got "raped" the first time but kept on going back. How many rape victims do that?

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Franzinni: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:

Then please don't tell me you find my comment ODD.
I'm a human first, before being a female.
you are a human yes... And female definitely... My point exactly, I just meant be careful how you piss on other peoples problems because either as a human or a female, you too can get raped... And I don't think you will smile and say it was a ganggbang will you?
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by obongtunji: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
This story has k-leg. Let's say the first time it happened it wasn't with her consent. But what too her to the house again and again and again Because she said she went to the house another time she was again "gang raped" if this story is true then she enjoyed the whole show that's why she went back again several times and never told anybody about it.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by opeaceo: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Franzinni:
you are a human yes... And female definitely... My point exactly, I just meant be careful how you piss on other peoples problems because either as a human or a female, you too can get raped... And I don't think you will smile and say it was a ganggbang will you?
Are trying to turn the tables From your earlier comment, you said you found it ODD coming from a female, I had to remind you I'm a human first before being a female.
Secondly, I'm not pissing on anyones problem, If I'm raped once, I wont walk back to the same person that raped me for a second, third or fourth time.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Dekmankind(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2015
If my eyes aren't deceiving me, I didn't see any line, phrase, or Claus here where she was forcefully taken or kidnapped from her house or office by Mustapha and his friends/brothers.
I saw repeatedly how she was hanging out with them in Javabean, in cars, in hotel, in Houses, and so forth.

She owned her legs and decided to move them in the direction of her choice for more than one occasion. That means she was enjoying the grove.

Someone should ask well; maybe she's grievous now cos Mustapha dumped her for another gal. Defying her expectations.

[b][/b][i][/THERE'S ALWAYS A SECOND SIDE TO EVERY STORY
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Franzinni: 10:54am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:

Are trying to turn the tables From your earlier comment, you said you found it ODD coming from a female, I had to remind you I'm a human first before being a female.
Secondly, I'm not pissing on anyones problem, If I'm raped once, I wont walk back to the same person that raped me for a second, third or fourth time.
well you get my point so my job is done here. smiley
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by lafuria1(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2015
hahn:

A family member once claimed a guy raped her simply because she liked him but he didn't reciprocate. The guy was beaten up and the relationship between both families became sour. She confessed 2 years later undecided

Who is the victim here?

In this story, she got "raped" the first time but kept on going back. How many rape victims do that?
Exactly, most rape victims are scared of having sex, but in these case, it was party and beating but still went back claiming love, so what point did she realized it was rape, when they stopped? I just don't get it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Great Photos Collected From Nigeria History / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.