Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape (50778 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
drnairalov:
sugarbelly is a liar...someone that claimed she got 404 in jamb when in fact jamb is 400 highest.. she claimed she got her first car when she was 6 lol nd she also claimed she was a CCS guru in 1998 when in fact it was released in 1996 so where did she learn CCS...
sir its been a while...do you still punt?
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hmmm.... People are just calling the girl names.

What if her rape story is true.

Yeah! She should have made complaint or filed a rape case since, but what if she was threatened by the wealthy politician and his family.. So many what ifs in the matter.. ... We shouldn't be so quick to make conclusions on matters that we didn't witness, especially matters that concern wealthy/'powerful' Nigerian men

I read about a governor in Nigeria that ordered his orderlies to assault a lady and his brother for obstructing his convoy of animals and there were picture evidence to that incidence!

WHAT HAVE NIGERIANS ALONG WITH NIGERIAN STU.PID LAWS AND ITS ENFORCERS DONE TO BRING THE GOVERNOR AND HIS TEAM OF ANIMALS TO JUSTICE? Nothing

Nigerians are asking why the poor girl didn't report a powerful politician rapist/killer that will eliminate her and her family if she dare report such an incidence to the same authority which is right inside the rapist pocket?

I can see the level of defense for an alleged dead rapist with living accomplice while the victim of this horrible act is vilified? Pathetic People!

Some Nigerians are sounding as if they don't leave in that country were politicians are so above the laws of Nigeria, Sick People everywhere!
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by DuchessLily(f): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
byrron:

I read about a governor in Nigeria that ordered his orderlies to assault a lady and his brother for obstructing his convoy of animals and there were picture evidence to that incidence!

WHAT HAVE NIGERIANS ALONG WITH NIGERIAN STU.PID LAWS AND ITS ENFORCERS DONE TO BRING THE GOVERNOR AND HIS TEAM OF ANIMALS TO JUSTICE? Nothing

Nigerians are asking why the poor girl didn't report a powerful politician rapist/killer that will eliminate her and her family if she dare report such an incidence to the same authority which is right inside the rapist pocket?

I can see the level of defense for an alleged dead rapist with living accomplice while the victim of this horrible act is vilified? Pathetic People!

Some Nigerians are sounding as if they don't leave in that country were politicians are so above the laws of Nigeria, Sick People everywhere!

Seriously bro.. Their comments even tire me
As if they don't Knw what these men are capable of.

I don't see any reason the girl would make up such story, that would cause a stigma to herself, as rape victims are mostly wrongly marked in our society. Only God knows the truth
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
DuchessLily:

Seriously bro.. Their comments even tire me
As if they don't Knw what these men are capable of.

I don't see any reason the girl would make up such story, that would cause a stigma to herself, as rape victims are mostly wrongly marked in our society. Only God knows the truth

THAT GIRL IS SO PAINED AND HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THIS FEELINGS OF INJUSTICE AND HELPLESSNESS FOR SO LONG, SHE WISHES NOTHING BUT DEATH TO THESE ANIMALS FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HER BECAUSE THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN NIGERIA AND SHE KNOWS THAT THE LAW ONLY PROTECTS THE POLITICAL CLASS ALONG WITH THEIR CRONIES SO SHE HAD NO CHANCE AND HER LIFE WILL GO IN FOR IT IF SHE HAD TRIED TO VOICE OUT! THAT CANT BE A MADE UP STORY
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by lovethchioma(f): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
frisky2good:
Honestly, i am so ashamed at what most people are posting here. Especially the girls. That explains why guys take some of you out, get you drunk and sleep with you (then probably give you 5k in the morning)and you don't even know that it's rape. Some of you believe when you go to a guy's place whatever he does to you is fine (afterall you went there yourself). That is a very wrong impression. Even a prostitute has the right to refund any advance payment and refuse to have sex if she changes her mind. There are different ways evil minded people carryout their deed and sexual coercion is one of them. I can have a girl friend and after gaining her complete trust I will start passing her around. I will keep assuring her that I love her and if she loves me she should just obey me. Believe me, this sh1t happens to even married women. One small boy will be collecting her money and passing her to his friends. A victim should never be blamed if not we will soon start asking a rape victim why she didn't wear steel pants with padlock. We should be asking the accused why out of every guy on the internet the girl chose to accuse him of rape. He should defend himself. Bill Cosby is currently facing accusations from women that he molested them over 30 years ago and noone is blaming them for not coming out earlier. Nigerians need to urgently change our casual attitude to r.ape if we really want to reduce it in our society.

GOD Bless you sir, you will continue to see good things.
I could not have said it better.
I'm actually reading some ladies comment and I'm actually ashamed.
Please take note: even if you go to your boyfriend's house and you are being coerced into having sex, its called rape.
Even a prostitute has the right to refuse sex, when she is forced then it becomes a rape.
I think Nigerians still have a lot to learn. Welcome to a country where anything is acceptable.
And all those girls spewing Rubbish, that's why a man will have carnal knowledge of you against your wish, yet you can't speak out, when you don't even know your right.
That's why those MEN think that having sex with ladies is their right and when you don't agree they force you, yet you don't know it's rape. SMH seriously. And when they are done, they come on nairaland to tell us about their useless escapedes without remorse and still go ahead to call you whores. When will girls learn and stop being ignorant.
Place a value on your body, please.
Lord have mercy
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by wiseoneking: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

You now agree that you lots are ipo-bastards?

BTW, you parents still write the zoo's name as its Nationality.

Your Dilector is still in the zoo's jail, who is now the animal? grin cheesy grin grin
my "dilector" lol. This girl is very funny. That's a zoo thing, are you?
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
PDP even in death Prince Abubakar Audu still hunt you let him rest in peace cheap political move
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
kushma:
op abeg no be naija react because I be naija and I no react so what should be d caption is that some Nigerians' from the north and south reacted as for me in death no concern me.

Mumu did he say ALL Nigerians react?
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by awesome11(m): 12:16am On Nov 25, 2015
opeaceo:
She wasn't raped, she was gang banged or what do they call it sef.

Like sey u never try am before..

* runs outta thread*
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2015
She wasn't raped. She was involved in a Mandingo Parry grin grin grin grin
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Greenbullet(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2015
vkeydon:
that is the way the people in the zoo behave so its not new if any one waz raped or is going to be raped soon because there is no law in the jungle!!!
I have been watching the amount of fuckery you comment .please if u don't want Nigeria anymore go and create or own country or better still shut or shithole.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Greenbullet(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2015
lovethchioma:

GOD Bless you sir, you will continue to see good things.
I could not have said it better.
I'm actually reading some ladies comment and I'm actually ashamed.
Please take note: even if you go to your boyfriend's house and you are being coerced into having sex, its called rape.
Even a prostitute has the right to refuse sex, when she is forced then it becomes a rape.
I think Nigerians still have a lot to learn. Welcome to a country where anything is acceptable.
And all those girls spewing Rubbish, that's why a man will have carnal knowledge of you against your wish, yet you can't speak out, when you don't even know your right.
That's why those MEN think that having sex with ladies is their right and when you don't agree they force you, yet you don't know it's rape. SMH seriously. And when they are done, they come on nairaland to tell us about their useless escapedes without remorse and still go ahead to call you whores. When will girls learn and stop being ignorant.
Place a value on your body, please.
Lord have mercy
that means taking money from us forcefully is also rape or forcing us to take them to eateries is also a hostile situation.#awa okurin (men)
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by kushma(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2015
og2711:

Mumu did he say ALL Nigerians react?
magamus olodo why didn't the op sat some Nigerians reacted eh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government / Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri / Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.