Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape (50777 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by danbrowndmf(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:
She wasn't raped, she was gang banged or what do they call it sef.
gang banged u say? Smh.cheesy
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by misspicy(f): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:

I'm effing tired of people giving the excuse of "teen age", did most people skip the teen age?? At 17, you couldn't decipher what was wrong or right??
Their actions were simply consensual, no forced action.
a 17 year old teenager is still a minor in a functional society...but because Nigeria is morally bankrupt now,a 17 year old is seen as a fulflegded adult...which is wrong....i believe that circumstances surrounding the alleged rape_ made the girl fall victim eg her mum was never there for her,the love she thinks she has for the boy etc......
most teens does not understand what love is,so they define it and act it just d way they see adults acting it.....
i don't an adult should take advange of a teen because it was concensual,since the adult is supposed to know that the action whether consensual or not is bad
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by beginers: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2015
all i can sense intuitively is that late Audu might only had s*x with her, not that he raped her as she was saying. But, because he abandons her after he'd used her that is why she was accusing him of rape.-for me, I don't even think the lady is a responsible person with the way her name sounds: ''suga''- ''belly''.even, some of her words, phrases and sentences seemed to depict her as person with evil spirit-not pleasant!

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by hadura29(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Seunaj05:
Audu(Lt) and sons are not alone in this mess, go to night clubs in the town corners and see wot the ppl u're hailing as our leaders (governors, chairmen, lawmakers...) are doing. They sleep with all categories of gals heavily guided by body guards (underage, mammons, demons, mermaids, witches...) even right inside the government house. AND WE WANT THEM TO MAKE THE RIGHTS DECISIONS? after acquiring so many demons from these gals? That's why they are heartless! Damn heartless!! God help us. If u get there, CAN CHOOSE TO BE DIFFERENT

In as much as I try not to believe the lady, but with what I have seen and hear about what all these so called politicians do, I concur ooo.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by sorepco(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2015
U r a big fool....the kids of these big men r savages. C how they behave in europe n u shall marvel at frivolities.....these are same kids who were wont to organise bday parties in london in early yr 2000s. The cheapest wines cost 200 punds a bottle!!! And saw ladies as lesse animals......

quote author=Atmmachine post=40348600]Just like the lady who accused Timaya of rape.
These bitches need some easy money they never work for.
Twitter and Instagram is now the police department where you report rape cases ??
They do this shiit over here.
Sean Kingston, Michael Jackson, R Kelly, Rick Ross, French Montana, Lil Wayne were all accused of rape. Their accusers only need some dollar.
[/quote]
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by hahn(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2015
lafuria1:

Exactly, most rape victims are scared of having sex, but in these case, it was party and beating but still went back claiming love, so what point did she realized it was rape, when they stopped? I just don't get it

I just tire for the matter. Maybe they promised to marry her and she feels cheated undecided

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by plaetton: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2015
hahn:

A family member once claimed a guy raped her simply because she liked him but he didn't reciprocate. The guy was beaten up and the relationship between both families became sour. She confessed 2 years later undecided

Who is the victim here?

In this story, she got "raped" the first time but kept on going back. How many rape victims do that?

Yes, there are few cases as you described above.
Those should not be the yardstick with which view cases of rape.

As per the case here, you don't understand the psychology of teenage victims in the hands power.

You have to agree that teenage girls are the most vulnerable group in our semi-primitive society, where they laws are not strong enough to offer them protection.

I can surely seea hopeless young teenage victim being victimized over and over again, till she sort of accepts her fate in the hands of powerful predators.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by hahn(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2015
plaetton:

As per the case here, you don't understand the psychology of teenage victims in the hands power.

You have to agree that teenage girls are the most vulnerable group in our semi-primitive society, where they laws are not strong enough to offer them protection.

I can surely seea hopeless young teenage victim being victimized over and over again, till she sort of accepts her fate in the hands of powerful predators.

Makes sense.

Whether she went back or not, the guy's were taking advantage of her gullibility and naivette. Hopefully this story will spark some sense into the minds of teenagers reading this.

I agree with you but the case has many angles especially in a society like ours that always seems to be more sympathetic to rape offenders than the victims.

It's a real pity

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by badex11: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Animated 32G flash drives for sale at giveaway price...call/sms 08064470486 (badex11@yahoo.com) for details
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by ezebunafo(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2015
Beremx:
Twitter is not a place to report crime cases. She should go to any police station or human rights commission or any good NGO to report her case if she needs justice.
what chance does she have against such powerful politicians just a phone call will squash the case,and u know he will never take any chances with the case leaking in the open coz the opposition might use it to campaign against him
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by maigida511(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2015
I believe they had something going on,befor it took a soar twist afterall d name sugabelly sounds like dat of an opko!
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by meforyou1(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Jesusloveyou: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2015
vkeydon:
that is the way the people in the zoo behave so its not new if any one waz raped or is going to be raped soon because there is no law in the jungle!!!
was she rape? she was d one that even rape d guys

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by dokiOloye(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

Did u ask her if she reported?

Did you find out if she reported and the police refused to take action ?
most sensible comment so far.
Knowing our law enforcement agencies and hw they capitulate when 'big' men are involved,I sense that's d reason this lady had to take this route.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Jesusloveyou: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
plaetton:

d law is not d problem and d bitch is not a victim, she is simply possess of some evil spirit that also afflicted d guys.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Jesusloveyou: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

Did u ask her if she reported?

Did you find out if she reported and the police refused to take action ?
and d police also told her to follow d guy to d hotel to do what, to fuuk d guy everyday, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by plaetton: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d law is not d problem and d bitch is not a victim, she is simply possess of some evil spirit that also afflicted d guys.

Gosh! undecided

When I idi.ot speaks, the stench fills the air.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by BabaO2: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hmmm.... People are just calling the girl names.

What if her rape story is true.

Yeah! She should have made complaint or filed a rape case since, but what if she was threatened by the wealthy politician and his family.. So many what ifs in the matter.. ... We shouldn't be so quick to make conclusions on matters that we didn't witness, especially matters that concern wealthy/'powerful' Nigerian men
I am on the side of justice. you are a lady, i want to know what is rape?, because 'sugarbelly' from her account said it happened many times and from her account she wasn't kidnapped. what kind of girl can we call this 'sugar'?
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by poweredcom(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sugbelly nned some goo d...k....in her mouth
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
When rape happens, report it immediately... waiting year after would give the rapist chance to evade the law and get away with their crime.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by free2ryhme: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and d police also told her to follow d guy to d hotel to do what, to fuuk d guy everyday, nonsense

Some people on NL are potential yaba left materials
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by sapientia(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
This girl didnt start her story when the man died..

She was unto it till he died..

And she exploded..

Even if there are lies in her stories..

we must never deny that there are elements of truth in them..

My thought

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by tng(f): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
I think she was lured by materialism and being a 'big girl'. At the time this event occurred (according to her, 2007) the Mediterranean was like the most 'happening' place in Abuja and its managed by Audu's first son. She was in a relationship with which was good at first. When it degenerated, what action did you take?

Deep down , I think she knows she wont get much in a court of law when facts are laid bare and this is her own way of getting back at them. While i sympathize with her, these boys would most likely get away with it.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Gabaleve(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
girl wey collect 300k for her olosho duties dey complain because dem owe her small box due to small misunderstanding owing to weda some of her services na bonanza or not
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by swaggprofessor(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Was she actually raped?. From my own few real life observations I realized that ladies that underwent awful, rape or gang sex do not try to remember the experience but if compelled to then they show pains from the words used which are carefully selected. When recounting the experience they replace Bleep with sex, rape with forced sex and gang bleeping with gang rape or Bleep. pardon me, Am not saying the events never happened, but the from her tweets is as if she enjoyed every minute. Perhaps she an olosho. I REST MY CASE.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by sabi99(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
She should go n get him back 2 life cos I need 2 hear from both sides, u can't just end judgement in one person mouth
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by IBBG(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Seunaj05:
Audu(Lt) and sons are not alone in this mess, go to night clubs in the town corners and see wot the ppl u're hailing as our leaders (governors, chairmen, lawmakers...) are doing. They sleep with all categories of gals heavily guided by body guards (underage, mammons, demons, mermaids, witches...) even right inside the government house. AND WE WANT THEM TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS? after acquiring so many demons from these gals? That's why they are heartless! Damn heartless!! God help us. If u get there, U CAN CHOOSE TO BE DIFFERENT
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by Akinrogun(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:
She wasn't raped, she was gang banged or what do they call it sef.

bae....u epitomizes beauty in my eyes...

wonderfully constructed...cn I b ur maintenance engineer!
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by olanje: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Where are the parents of the missing Chibok girls? and why are they not crying out again? or hv they suddenly found their girls without letting Nigerians know? and where is Abubaka Shekau?Oby Ezekwesilli is not campaigning again ,
All this questions is what i expect Nigerians to ask BUHARI
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by emzila(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hmmm.... People are just calling the girl names.

What if her rape story is true.

Yeah! She should have made complaint or filed a rape case since, but what if she was threatened by the wealthy politician and his family.. So many what ifs in the matter.. ... We shouldn't be so quick to make conclusions on matters that we didn't witness, especially matters that concern wealthy/'powerful' Nigerian men

I THINK SOME WELL MEANING NIGERIAN LAWYERS SHOULD TAKE THIS CASE UP, I BELIEVE IT WASN'T AUDU THAT RAPED HER BUT HIS CHILDREN BUT IT ALSO APPEARS AUDU WAS AWARE AND POSSIBLY THREATENED HER. THE GIRL ONLY GOT THE COURAGE TO SPEAK NOW BECAUSE SHE FEELS SINCE AUDU IS DEATH, THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR AGAIN. I AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PLEAD WITH THOSE WHO FEEL THE SAME WAY I FEEL NOW, AND ARE IN POSSITION TO DO SOMETHING TO HELP NIGERIAN NOT JUST THIS GIRL BY TAKING THIS CASE UP. HER ACCOUNT DOESNT APPEAR AS A MAKE UP STORY.
Re: Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Atmmachine:
Just like the lady who accused Timaya of rape.
These bitches need some easy money they never work for.
Twitter and Instagram is now the police department where you report rape cases ??
They do this shiit over here.
Sean Kingston, Michael Jackson, R Kelly, Rick Ross, French Montana, Lil Wayne were all accused of rape. Their accusers only need some dollar.

I'm guesssing you are either a teenager or a shallow minded youth, so your point here is Rape doesn't exist or politicians and Artist don't rape right? and all these people just make it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.