Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border (71587 Views)

3 Patriot Missiles Fails To Bring Down Russian Made Drone / Breaking News: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet For Violating Its Airspace / Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
searching4l0ve:

stop spewing trash you bastard. your english is terrible and incoherent. fool
[/s]

This mentally unstable and illiterate homoerotic troll again? grin

When are the mods going to ban this nuisance and waste of se.men for fvck sake?

5 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by ttmacoy: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Do you really believe all your wrote there? You make it sound like Putin is a saint

RevDesmondJuju:
I see some boko bastards are rejoicing over this....

Well, this has already backfired on the Turks as their currency took a major hit.

I know Erdogan has a hard on for ISIS and is having wet dreams of becoming the new Sultan, but what he doesn't know is that Russia fights dirty.

The illegal oil trade between Turkey and the Islamic State is why Turkey of all people dared to shoot a Russian jet. And I also know for a fact that the Turkish president is a confirmed boko.

Putin will react viciously and when he does I don't want to hear any boko complain

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
China got more balls than Putin cos Putin controls Russia and he is a bit weak. In China, the president is useless, there are some hardened Communists that dictates what happens in China. China will sink a US. vessel soon. Mark my word
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by onelife97: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
seunmsg:
Let's wait and see how Putin will respond. He has been blowing hot and playing the tough guy for long, let's see what he will do now.

The west just want to drag Mr.Putin and Russia to war..and mind u,China will always support Russia because if the west can really get hold of Russia,China will be their next place to divide China and weaken their power so that the west can always be in control and can inflate the prices of their produces as they deem fit without any repercussion..Check the TPP and TTIP.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
malele:

F22 was used in Syria

Combat or for propaganda show?

Why did they move it out of there after the propaganda, citing "potent Syrian air defense" as the reason?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Putin: "Instead of contacting us, Turkey went to its partners in Nato to discuss this incident. As if it was us who downed a Turkish plane, and not vice versa. What? They want to make Nato serve IS?"

EU President:

The European Council President tweets...
Posted at 13:45

In this dangerous moment after downing of Russian jet, all should remain cool headed and calm
Donald Tusk
eucopresident
In this dangerous moment after downing of Russian jet, all should remain cool headed and calm
1:29 p.m. - 24 November 2015
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by justicejay(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
AZeD1:

Putin will let it slide. There nothing to gain from retaliating or making trouble.
The highest they will do call the Turkish ambassador on Moscow and extract an apology.
apology?
you think Putin will take that shit..
I think this what Putin has been longing for but he doesn't want to start it

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazeltov:
all what you are expecting me to do is to sit you down on a chair and be telling you stories. Until you learn how to make research on your own you will always view anything that doesn't correlate with your perspective as propaganda. Keep it up

Loool.

You're always loud and quick to spam everywhere with propaganda references.

How come it's different today? grin

Just post references, even if it's propaganda. grin grin grin

You sure know you pulled everything you posited out of ya arse for argument sake. Accept it and hide ya face in shame.

6 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by citizenisb: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-24/russian-pilots-executed-while-parachuting-turkish-media

If Putin was angry when Turkey shot down a Russian plane, which may or may not have crossed Turkish territory - reports on both sides are conflicting - he will be absolutely livid to learn that, according to Turkey's Dogan News, the Russian pilots who had parachuted in an attempt to save their lives after the plane was shot down, had been executed while parachuting down by local rebels, which considering the video released earlier belonged to the Free Syrian Army, are same "rebels" who are funded directly by the CIA.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by malele(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

It's obvious you don't know what the hell you're yapping about.

How can you say a jet is "5th gen" and in the same sentence say "its stealth capability is 4th gen" - isn't that an oxymoron? And what's stealthy about 4th gen jets cos I don't know any 4th gen jets with stealth capabilities?

Also, can you list all the combats the F-22 has been involved in? To determine how effective a jet is, it has to have combat experience.

Anyway, I'm also waiting for the date and place where the RAF shot down a Russian jet like you claimed. Don't run away now.

Shymmex pls don't argue over what u don't know, f22 can comfortably invade area covered by s300, s400 and other systems u have in the world now.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Combat or for propaganda show?

Why did they move it out of there after the propaganda, citing "potent Syrian air defense" as the reason?
The ealier you stop seeing one country as ''almighty'' ,the better you. F-22 was used in Syria and I can boldly tell you that the most advanced 5th generation fighter jet in operation now F-22, Russian T-150 that could match it is still in production stage, that is even if they have money to finance it.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Vivalavida99(f): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
I love daddy Putin, from Russia with love! kiss cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by alrahmanonline(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Asad insistence in remaining in power may bring havoc to the world, his people are dying in hundreds of thousand but he doesn't care. As a Moslem he would prefer to die than to step down and allow peace to rein.
I know you hate muslims with passion, but don't blame all wrong doing on muslim, and mind you Bashar Al-asad is a christian... go get your fact right
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by seagulsntrawler: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
standout5:
It's understood Russia is in the field to support the Assad regime of Syria.
Turkey may soon will drag his country into much deeper conflict with the mighty powerful Russia led by Vladimir Putin, as consequence he may pay heavy price for his stupidity.
Anyone who has really been paying attention knows that Turkey has been supporting ISIS all along. This simply confirms it.
They were shipping weapons to ISIS / DAESH with money from the west from the start. Then when the west realized they had created ISIS / DAESH and it was worse than Assad we sat back and did nothing. Turkey kept funding the "rebels." Now Russia are stopping the illegal
flow of oil to Turkey, they shoot down Russia planes. We see what is really going on now.
It is a wrong and stupid act of provocation by Turkey cos the plane was clearly shot down inside Syrian territory. Erdogan's son owns a company, BMZ that receives and trade in stolen oil from Syria. And Erdogan even called a NATO emergency meeting to make it look as if Russia was the aggressor.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
malele:

Shymmex pls don't argue over what u don't know, f22 can comfortably invade area covered by s300, s400 and other systems u have in the world now.
The kid has lost in the tunnel of illusion and media propaganda. How on earth would someone think that S-400 can shot down F-22.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Lucasbalo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Just waking up here and seeing all this Generals of wars debating each other about superiority of different countries war aresenals is kind of amusing if not appauling. Those of us who belongs to the Peacinik camp don't find this war chant appealing. There are more Generals here on Nairaland than we have at Pentagon. The sad part is shooting down the Russian fighter jet may turn out to be problematic not only for the region but for rest of the world if Russia retaliates. NATO doctrine of attack on one is an attack on all might come into place and that's not a good thing. I just hope it won't escalate from here. When Russia was getting involved in Syria and Puttin Amen corners were urging him on, people don't realise that effect of war is ugly. Metro jet plane full of Russians went down and now this. Who knows what is next ?. I hope my US won't be dragged in this mess but I may be wrong. War has no value and it's good for nothing. I only believe in defensive war. Will be watching in 3D.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
malele:

Stop making noise everywhere.

There are no s300 and s400 in Syria, yet the F-22 was pulled out of there immediately and ISIS isn't even aerial threat.

What it did against ISIS is no different from test flying a jet - that wasn't combat. Just a show for propaganda.

Do you even know the specs of F-22, its capabilities, and the numerous problems it has?

Invade what? It will get shot down with ease. You think those hiding the luxury toy are stupid, don't you?

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

You're always loud and quick to spam everywhere with propaganda references.

How come it's different today? grin

Just post references, even if it's propaganda. grin grin grin

You sure know you pulled everything you posited out of ya arse for argument sake. Accept it and hide ya face in shame.
Posted by someone who has been deeply brainwashed to think that S-400 can bring down F-22. Like I said, go and make more reseaeches
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by McTobe(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
bonechamberlain:
the cia is over hyped, (thanks to America's media power) they are just as effective as Israeli mossad and Russia's fsb.
CIA is good but Israeli MOSSAD is way more deadlier.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by alexis007(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Promhize:

It was a quote sir
Okay. I for ask when you finally naturalize.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by vedaxcool(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]If Putin Does Nothing, He would Forever Remain a Paper Tiger who aids the Fantaises of Internet Trolls Long Live President Erdogan The Intimidator of Putin [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazeltov:
The kid has lost in the tunnel of illusion and media propaganda. How on earth would someone think that S-400 can shot down F-22.

You're an idiot, you obtuse and vacuous illiterate monkey.

You posited that the UK bombed Russian jet in Syria, yet you've been running like a headless chicken when I asked you to provide proof.

Then you moved on to saying F-22 is a 5th gen fighter jet with 4th gen stealth, when there's no 4th gen jet with stealth capabilities.

How about just shut the fvck up and let those who know something speak, you blinkered and gormless loafer.

And who's a kid?

5 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazeltov:
Posted by someone who has been deeply brainwashed to think that S-400 can bring down F-22. Like I said, go and make more reseaeches

Accursed plonker, learn how to spell.

What's stealthy about a jet that keep hiding from combat?
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Stop making noise everywhere.

There are no s300 and s400 in Syria, yet the F-22 was pulled out of there immediately and ISIS isn't even aerial threat.

What it did against ISIS is no different from test flying a jet - that wasn't combat. Just a show for propaganda.

Do you even know the specs of F-22, its capabilities, and the numerous problems it has?

Invade what? It will get shot down with ease. You think those hiding the luxury toy are stupid, don't you?
Lolzz, comapre F-22 capabilities with S-400 capabilities then you will know that it is dumb to think that S-400 can bring down F-22. Please always make wide investigations

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazeltov:
tell shymme3x how Amrican patriot missile that is not even sophisticated turned Russian Su-24 into a scrap metal

shymme3x is a fuccktard grin he wont even comprehend. all he knows is russia will nuke this grin russia will nuke that cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazeltov:
tell shymme3x how Amrican patriot missile that is not even sophisticated turned Russian Su-24 into a scrap metal

shymm3x is a fuccktard grin he wont even comprehend. all he knows is russia will nuke this grin russia will nuke that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Mishydoo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
'TILL WE RECOGNIZE THAT THE PROBLEM IS ISLAM WE WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN THIS WORLD...' - Realists

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by ticking: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
fizzy94:

Gullible person

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by vedaxcool(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazeltov:
Lolzz, comapre F-22 capabilities with S-400 capabilities then you will know that it is dumb to think that S-400 can bring down F-22. Please always make wide investigations

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6923
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by vedaxcool(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:

shymm3x is a fuccktard grin he wont even comprehend. all he knows is russia will nuke this grin russia will nuke that cheesy

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.