Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead (22963 Views)

Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) / Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures / Photos From The Burial Of Alfred Akawe-Torkula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by charlesucheh(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
The man over politicized the council of Tiv traditional rulers, up to the extent that; that criminal governor was buying prado jeeps for the whole 23 local chiefs and nothing was done. He couldn't even traditionally curb the excesses and draconian nature of the past governor(GTS).
From my own opine, he totally failed the state as a figure traditional head period.
I pray God grants him eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by okestev: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
lovesamzy:
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? ~ Psalms 27:1

Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished. ~ Isaiah 51:6.

If you are not saved you are not safe, Life without Christ is full of Crisis, what shall it profit a man if gain the entire world and loose his soul in HELL FIRE

Jesus CHRIST is KNOCKING at your DOOR (heart) receive him by surrendering all to him and repent for all your SIN and ATHROCITY and HEAVEN IS SURE FOR YOU.
Yes o. Those who reject JESUS here in this world will forever live to regret their wrong decision in torment of Hell fire.... Ignore Him now at your own peril!!
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by ibisko04: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
The living should be prepared why the dead should rest in peace.
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by permsec: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kyase:
You dey mad embarassed
**sides eyes** My mate for una house dey mad.

Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by nijanigga: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
T.B Joshua will soon tell us that he predicted his death.
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by Taku555(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Za de doo, meaning...go well or R.I.P
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by Kyase(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
permsec:
**sides eyes** My mate for una house dey mad.
Lol I forgive you
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by bmos(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
oatzeal:
RIP Dr Alfred Akawe Torkula

[size=16pt]my source: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/aww-paramount-ruler-of-tivland-in-benue.html[/size]

How old?
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by kulekaa(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
That man was 2 partisan @ a time he was called Tor parti (Party king) he was seriously against d re-election of George Akume 2 d senate. Hmmm Suswam ur fada is dead, RIP dou!
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by permsec: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kyase:
Lol I forgive you
Notin do you brov. How every every?
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by Kyase(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
permsec:
Notin do you brov. How every every?
Bros area dry oooooooooo embarassed
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by Nuhusky: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kogi people take prince Audu corpse to his grave but in this scenario its different the Tor Tiv Alfred Akawe will work with his leg to his grave.........you walk to your grave by ur self that's TIV tradition
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by lushious(f): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rest In Peace Sir cry
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
he looks like he is in his ealry sixties... rip.
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by TizaBaibe(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
If another mistake is not made in replacement, the Tiv nation will finally knw peace
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by BABANGBALI: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tiv babes sabi fok o
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by philcz(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Judas2013:

I need my lips on those cuties of yours shocked
Must you hit on every lady?
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by juman(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
The generation failed the country.
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by mrbeanze00: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
tchidi:
Za di do.... or something like that...
za di doo
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by Judas2013: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
philcz:
Must you hit on every lady?

what's ur business?
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
mrbeanze00:
za di doo

Thanks. smiley
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by princebishop(m): 1:52am On Nov 25, 2015
permsec:
The Tour of Thief.

Rip sir. My regards to Audu Abubakar.
ur head de dea
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by princebishop(m): 1:57am On Nov 25, 2015
kulekaa:
That man was 2 partisan @ a time he was called Tor parti (Party king) he was seriously against d re-election of George Akume 2 d senate. Hmmm Suswam ur fada is dead, RIP dou!
may be its because he a Thief man grin
kulekaa:
may be its because he a Thief man to the core........................................................................................politics is on main business in dis part
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by TessaJ: 4:56am On Nov 25, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[size=13pt] undecided GOOD. REMAIN GEJ AND DIEZANI[/size]
hmmmmm,I'm surprised wit dis ur statement o.b careful wit wat u wish fr others.if u point a finger at anoda persn,d remainin 4 is definitely facin u.no mata wat dey do,judgmnt blngs to God.pls lets learn to reasn wel bfr utterin any statement

Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 25, 2015
TessaJ:
hmmmmm,I'm surprised wit dis ur statement o.b careful wit wat u wish fr others.if u point a finger at anoda persn,d remainin 4 is definitely facin u.no mata wat dey do,judgmnt blngs to God.pls lets learn to reasn wel bfr utterin any statement

shut ur rotten mouth
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by TessaJ: 5:08am On Nov 25, 2015
searching4l0ve:

shut ur rotten mouth
lol...ori e ti daru.i think u nid help.u think u can hit on me? fi mi diwon iya e nile.omo alaileko.
Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 25, 2015
TessaJ:
lol...ori e ti daru.i think u nid help.u think u can hit on me? fi mi diwon iya e nile.omo alaileko.

WUNMI, YOU WILL DIE BEFORE 17TH JULY 2016. No more birthday for you in this life. oloriibu ni e. to ba ni iya ire nile, oni maa fenu ba iya oni iya. iwor omo ofoo omo abiipabe yi. ogun loma feje e wee. shey dan dan ni abi mo toro help lowor iyalaya e ooni gbadun. aye e maa polukurumushu ni. Ti e ti ta pau bi ibon

Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2015
TessaJ:

Re: Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead by porchester(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2015
RIP DR ALFRED

For your Ergonomic chairs visit www.aircomfortmall.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alafin's Supernatural Power Over Other Oba's In Yorubaland / Ooni Ogunwusi With John Mahama In Ghana, Gets Lovely Art Gift On His Ghana Trip / DHA 2020: Ooni Of Ife Receives Imperial Royal Father Of The Year Awards In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.