Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215415 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
DENJIZZY:

are u saying OP is copying from a novel

No

Meant you didn't follow up
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by justicejay(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
gragraboy:

Borrow credit now wetin be your problem?
She has told you her problem subscription

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by HankzBae(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=abinibility post=40406854][/quote]

smiley smiley cheesy

I sight uu bruh . . Uu de inside my mind.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Emerald65(f): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kam0007:

YOU WRITE VERY WELL, PERFECT ARTICULATION I MUST APPLAUD, BUT I STILL CAN'T FEED MYSELF WITH ANSWERS AS TO WHY YOU CHOSE THIS RATHER IDIOTIC PATTERN, MAKING IT TO LAST FOR MORE PAGES THAN USUAL AND THE SUSPENSE YOU INJECT INTO IT IS JUST NOTHING SHORT OF PERFECT BULL.
TYPE EVERYTHING ON YOUR COMPUTER IF YOU HAVE THINGS AS LARGE AS THIS, CUT OUT THOSE ONES THAT AREN'T TOO VITAL TO YOUR STORY AND SEND EVERYTHING TO YOUR PHONE BEFORE YOU CREAT A THREAD.
I HAVE FOLLOWED YOUR STORY RIGHT TO THIS STAGE AND I HAVE MADE AN EXECUTIVE DECISION OF NOT GOING BEYOND. I WON'T GO ON LIKE IF THEY WERE PAGES OF THE BIBLE. I NO MORE CARE HOW IT ENDS.
MY BEST WISHES.
grin grin, no be by force to read oooo.
But u will find urself thinking abt how it ended n b4 u know it, u re here reading. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Xandred(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
obstead200:
what u say is sooo true.
Reason why I don't ever wanna have female kids. The wahala too much. U have to guard them, guide them, provide heavily for them or else them fit give u blood pressure. At the end of the day, u are simply doing all that for one guy somewhere to enjoy.
well...such is life
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kam0007:

I READ THROUGH YOUR KING-CRAP BUT THE ONE CONCLUSION THAT I HAVE COME AT IS THAT YOU HAVE A MENTALLY CONSTIPATED MIND - IN A VERY CHRONIC WAY. NOW HERE'S HOPING YOU GET TO WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND THAT IN THE FASTEST TIME -IT'LL AID YOUR LIVING.
AND NOW AS TO DATA BUNDLE OR THE PHONE, I ACTUALLY STOLE THE PHONE AND I'M ABOUT TO SAY THAT SENTENCE AGAIN "IT'S THE DEVIL'S WORK". THEY' GON' CATCH ME LIKE AGAIN.
BUT REALLY? YOU UNDERSTOOD NOT A THING I WROTE BEFORE YOU QUOTED ME AS SAYING.

I dnt k Wat Eva u wanna say

Gv the poor girl a break,let ha rest.she is a human lik u.

If u cnt get the full gist today, 2mr is anoda day. You cn still steal the phne 2mr,for nw go n return it before u get caught n steal bck 2mr.

8 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by obstead200(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
queenfav:
you would enjoy having female children o..The house is balanced that way.The best way to raise a female child is to make her your best friend.I am very close to my mum and can tell her anything.She knows about my love life from the start till date.If you see us gisting,you would think she is my elser sis.That's how you raise a daughter o,not the one where u shout and abuse her in public when you see her talking to a boy.Na the ones when dem cage dey carry unwanted belle.That way she would feel free to open up to you about boys and other stuff cos she knows you won't skin her alive,rather you'll advice her in a loving way.Also,provide for her needs.Spoil her with outings because the girls that guys straff after 1000 naira fast food are obviously from homes where chicken is eaten only on xmas day.Some weekends since I was like 5 yrs old,my mum would take me to shell ramp in warri and scatter my teeth with enough popcorn,suya and 7up.If na clothes,she still buys me stuff till tomorrow.Na only money she no dey give me again..lol.However,it doesn't mean you over pamper her to the point where she can't face life on her own.I was spoilt as a child and also brought up to be decent and. independent.We ladies take care of our parents more.I don already promise mumsi one waterheater for her bathroom this december and I will do it by God's grace.Guys will get married and start taking care of their wife,kids and inlaws.Its still your daughters that will be spoiling u with attention and money they get from their husband or income.That's the fact o.
babe, every u said is in order. But as far as I am concerned, if u are not very financially secure, having female kids and bringing them up properly is a big gamble.
In this present day and time, go to higher institutions, especially those that are close to major townships. U will notice that more than 70% of the females there are actively into part time prostitution ........or at least get to sleep with one man or the other for money and other benefits

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
My School had resumed fully, I was in my second section , first semester, a year two student to be precise. I couldn't wait to tell anyone who cared to listen that I was a year two student, always ready to give one or two advice and orientation to freshers because I was actually feeling like an old bone. Not literally, I was. I was starting to look older than my age because I was burdened with anxiety, stress and prolonged thinking.
Rita was practically on my neck, she wanted to know when I was going to bring my part of the rent. I was seeing less of Andy because I made new friends. Andy was never in my thoughts and the only time I knew he existed was when I bump into him after lectures. And then one day Andy saw me in the department and called out to me
"Madam... Long time"
"Hi Andy, xup with you na" I said
"Na wa ooo... You just abandoned me abi.. Shey na like this we go dey dey? " he asked
" No na.." I laughed weakly "How can you say such a thing like that" I replied
"okay ooo.. See the way you are shining. Well I have been searching everywhere for you to tell you that my birthday is tomorrow Friday and that I am having a birthday party at my place the day after tomorrow since everybody would be available. I tried reaching you on your mobile but It was never connecting"
That was right. I had to sell my Samsung flip camera phone given to me by my father on my 16th birthday. I was forced to sell it so I could go back to school, lectures had commenced yet I was at home.
I had cried in my room before selling it to the buyer because what he offered to pay was N5000 naira.
I sold it anyways because I needed the money to pay for my transportation back to school, feeding and other miscellaneous.
My parents were yet to pay for my school fees and promised to send it down the following month and I didn't care how they were going to do that, all I wanted was the money, well I told them so.
I remembered vividly how I had packed up my luggage, after selling my mobile phone because it was one of the most difficult moments of my life in making a decision.
I was sadly glad I had a good quarrel with my parents before leaving the house.
Although I travelled back to school with my luggage but I still felt empty.
After I had highlighted from the bus, just when the driver made to continue driving, I screamed at him to stop, and when he did I told him my phone had fallen before I highlighted the bus and i needed to search for it.
Everyone looked around them in the bus and when the phone wasn't found yet, a passenger,who was an old woman suggested that everyone be searched starting with the young men.
While some people complained bitterly on how the search was taking so much time, few people took pity on me as I was crying and cursing and then the search continue, this time with much devotion.
After 20 minutes of a hopeless search, I suddenly remembered that I had sold my phone before leaving the house. With a guilty feeling, I went to the driver and told him that I Wanted the search to seize, that I was okay.
All the passengers became confused and wanted to know why, after all i had been crying bitterly that my phone was missing and that no one was leaving until it was found. Of course I did not give any explanation for fear of the unknown and hurriedly left the scene dragging my luggage behind me.
I walked away thinking if I was going mad and i suddenly remembered Andy and i were having a discussion when he tapped me on my shoulder and asked if I was okay and i answered in affirmative. I assured him I was going to attend his birthday party after he wrote down his house address on the back cover of one of my notes. We hugged and then I left him staring after me.
I didn't care what he was thinking of me because it was the of my problems....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by HankzBae(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Now see i wantu go to bed now. Mention me 2mao when you make your next post on the continuation of the story.

Thanking You in anticipation.

Yours Lovingly,
HankzBae.
Sign.

cheesy[right][/right]
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Henrypraise: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ruq:

You couldn't blame your parents because one of them must have gave you hope. I'm happy for you though.
Compare this kind of life with a parent who's always bitter, who made sure the last ounce of self esteem you had was emptied, who made you think like was so hard that to survive in it you hard to die. See majority of the fukked up adults we see are majorly a result of bad parenting.

Honestly, my mom is a fountain of hope, always made me happy each visiting sunday wit her perfectly cooked food, always assuring me all will be well, neva spoke ill of my dad even wen all his ills were oozin everywia (Dats one of d lucks my dad have till today).

I neva blamed dem I understood very early dat 12kids isn't easy to cater for; n I being d 10th was one mouth at of many.

D op is so gud n tellin a story better dan nollywood.

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by nzgal: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Just read nonstop from pgs 1-11

........still following.

Do you see the number of nairalanders viewing this story?

Touching.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Emerald65(f): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Please, continue oooo. How was d bday bash, can't wait for d rest of d story. I don't want to have sleepless night ooo grin grin
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Blazinraj01(f): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Let me book space
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by lobell: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
thatsincerechic:
My School had resumed fully, I was in my second section , first semester, a year two student to be precise. I couldn't wait to tell anyone who cared to listen that I was a year two student, always ready to give one or two advice and orientation to freshers because I was actually feeling like an old bone. Not literally, I was. I was starting to look older than my age because I was burdened with anxiety, stress and prolonged thinking.
Rita was practically on my neck, she wanted to know when I was going to bring my part of the rent. I was seeing less of Andy because I made new friends. Andy was never in my thoughts and the only time I knew he existed was when I bump into him after lectures. And then one day Andy saw me in the department and called out to me
"Madam... Long time"
"Na wa ooo... You just abandoned me abi.. Shey na like this we go dey dey? " he asked
"okay ooo.. See the way you are shining. Well I have been searching everywhere for you to tell you that my birthday is tomorrow Friday and that I am having a birthday party at my place the day after tomorrow since everybody would be available. I tried reaching you on your mobile but It was never connecting"
That was right. I had to sell my Samsung flip camera phone given to me by my father on my 16th birthday. I was forced to sell it so I could go back to school, lectures had commenced yet I was at home.
I had cried in my room before selling it to the buyer because what he offered to pay was N5000 naira.
I sold it anyways because I needed the money to pay for my transportation back to school, feeding and other miscellaneous.
My parents were yet to pay for my school fees and promised to send it down the following month and I didn't care how they were going to do that, all I wanted was the money, well I told them so.
I remembered vividly how I had packed up my luggage, after selling my mobile phone because it was one of the most difficult moments of my life in making a decision.
After I had highlighted from the bus, just when the driver made to continue driving, I screamed at him to stop, and when he did I told him my phone had fallen before I highlighted the bus and i needed to search for it.
Everyone looked around them in the bus and when the phone wasn't found yet, a passenger,who was an old woman suggested that everyone be searched starting with the young men.
While some people complained bitterly on how the search was taking so much time, few people took pity on me as I was crying and cursing and then the search continue, this time with much devotion.
After 20 minutes of a hopeless search, I suddenly remembered that I had sold my phone before leaving the house. With a guilty feeling, I went to the driver and told him that I Wanted the search to seize, that I was okay.
All the passengers became confused and wanted to know why, after all i had been crying bitterly that my phone was missing and that no one was leaving until it was found. Of course I did not give any explanation for fear of the unknown and hurriedly left the scene dragging my luggage behind me.
I walked away thinking if I was going mad and i suddenly remembered Andy and i were having a discussion when he tapped me on my shoulder and asked if I was okay and i answered in affirmative. I assured him I was going to attend his birthday party after he wrote down his house address on the back cover of one of my notes. We hugged and then I left him staring after me.

Great going girl! kindly effect the following edits.
section in line one should read session.
highlighted somewhere in the middle should read alighted...though this old english, better still, you can use got off, dropped off or any other closely related phrase.
Cheers.

PS: I'll take this down if you so wish. Again, great going.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by dapizy02(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Am folowin Dis thread like d disciples folowed Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by mcpapillo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
rosalieene:
sex is just too overrated!
You haven't answered

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tpetos(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
babe.... not sugarcoating...but saying d fact. Ure good at this...writing.
ma fisrt tym of following a thread frm d first to d last page nt missing any page.
abeg someone shld wak me up tomoro whn theSincereChick strts again

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by gragraboy: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
justicejay:

She has told you her problem subscription
ehn she go borrow credit from her network then use it to subscribe....
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
lobell:

Great going girl! kindly effect the following edits.
section in line one should read session.
highlighted somewhere in the middle should read alighted...though this old english, better still, you an use got off, dropped off or any other closely related phrase.
Cheers.
PS: I'll take this down if you so wish. Again, great going.

Great teacher...u say "you can use got off"...not "you an use got off"

as if you did not know that the "highlighted" in the story was a typo error.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ultimus: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
obinnashady:
Wtf..after bathing,u'll go to a nearby bush to sh*t.after bathing..u dirty gon

Aho-gbada boy, you sef can relate na. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ay04z(m): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
I love u, what a super story pls continue..... Subscribe for airtel 50mb plan at 100..*885*3#..last for 7days....oya don't complain of mb again oo

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ecnuel: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
thatsincerechic:
"Madam... Long time"

Is this a fiction or a true life story? Whatever, may be the answer, the lessons are much. If it be a true life story, I salute your fighting spirit.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayomidegambari(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Seriously I can introduce you to tunde kelani owner of mainframe production if you really want to make your story a movie. Holla me if you wish# nice write-up

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by obinnashady(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ultimus:

Aho-gbada boy, you sef can relate na. Lmao.
lmao
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ayt27(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
obstead200:
babe, every u said is in order. But as far as I am concerned, if u are not very financially secure, having female kids and bringing them up properly is a big gamble.
In this present day and time, go to higher institutions, especially those that are close to major townships. U will notice that more than 70% of the females there are actively into part time prostitution ........or at least get to sleep with one man or the other for money and other benefits

I totally agree with you, especially in your first comment. Lack of provision for them can make her do immoral things and to herself she is justified, because she had to do what she had to do to survive. I just want to have one female child, I cannot come and give my self HBP if she's not back by 8pm or one guy is messing her up and she's thinking she's in love. I can't even begin to imagine the mental dis-orientation of men that have 4-5 daughters.

@ Op no need for long story again, just tell us what you had, and what you got. We'll figure the How ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ruq: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Henrypraise:

Honestly, my mom is a fountain of hope, always made me happy each visiting sunday wit her perfectly cooked food, always assuring me all will be well, neva spoke ill of my dad even wen all his ills were oozin everywia (Dats one of d lucks my dad have till today).

I neva blamed dem I understood very early dat 12kids isn't easy to cater for; n I being d 10th was one mouth at of many.

D op is so gud n tellin a story better dan nollywood.

I really wish mine was the same, it goes along way in helping us, there are two things you mentioned that I witnessed the exact opposite, and till now they still have a hang on me, I pray your mum lives long to enjoy what she worked for may God strengthen her for you all.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by JOSH002(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
i don finally land 4 junction, ur ordeal is a very sympathetic issue.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Daboss007: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
OP is speakin for so many persons n I fall within dis category not just women/ girls

Weda fiction or non fiction, dis is about d best story I av read. My situation occured in a boarding house secondary school, d experience of dat place no even give me mind to request for university from my parents. Imagine trekkin to a boardin sch wit ur load, no money or provisions, just uniforms n hope.

Henrypraise:
Even my scholarship from shell was used to cater for d family, imagine rearing fowl in school as a Jss2 student to try raise money for ur own school fees. I didn't blame my parents 1bit, I saw mysef as a capable man den just 12 or 13yrs.

Snapshot of your scholarship from shell and pictures of you rearing fowl as a Js2 student or ADONBILIVIT wink

Op in d name of God don't discuss s3x in dis story, just pour out all d emotions but leave s3x. I am totally glued it tells my story. Ur writing is a bomb, Dis story is superb.

Kudos OP is speakin for so many persons n I fall within dis category not just women/ girls

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Evergreen4(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
U work in UNIBEN
freemanbubble:
i know this story is real because am a staff at a federal university i see so many students passing through this same wahalar. i help the guyz mostly. no homo. because guyz got liitle hope compared to females. i will check back later for the rest of the story. for now let me prepare something to eat just got back from work it was really stressful today. sanusi muhammad was around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.