Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215500 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Suresir: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
i'm still waiting 4 THE END
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Eleganza33(f): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by nifemi01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
@Op, send your acct details make we help with d data subscriptioncheesycheesy. You must finish this story soonest o.

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by stanlomite: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ok nah
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by rosalieene(f): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
gamaliel121:
If andy doesn't fuckkk you blue and black..then his a dulling guy.....

hahaha... you are funny.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Aiyegbajeje2001: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
A great and consumable story with familiar but hard and sometimes unavoidable life circumstances. if this is true, i think you captured and narrated well for people of all educational background to understand and identity with the pain and the dilemma. Please let me know when you resume again and to know if help is required in building a career in story writing and publication. Excellent write up and thanks for sharing such a story that mimic what an average girl in a Nigeria's higher institution go through.

10 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Tamakay(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pls come back and finish ur story. So interesting keep it up girl!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Drogbotel(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wow! I love your composition. .. You are good.

Your suspense is making me sick o... . Please give me the next dose nah. You are good.

I love you, if your super story no end for bed.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Godwinfriz(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
crazy as e bad reach.....hmm watin i da ralk self mtchh nice shit babe
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by olawooro: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
dollarlander:

Oh baby!!! Pls you have to complete this story o. This story needs to get beyond this level so that some lazy parents will seek for better financial solutions.

I can't imagine my daughter suffering like this.
what you are saying in essence is that her parents are lazy.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by justicejay(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
My hair, clothes and shoes given to me by Rita looked nice on me.
Chai I feel like crying. Poverty Na bastard

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Kam0007: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
thatsincerechic:
Pls guys I'm at work now. Will continue when I am less busy. Thanks

YOU WRITE VERY WELL, PERFECT ARTICULATION I MUST APPLAUD, BUT I STILL CAN'T FEED MYSELF WITH ANSWERS AS TO WHY YOU CHOSE THIS RATHER IDIOTIC PATTERN, MAKING IT TO LAST FOR MORE PAGES THAN USUAL AND THE SUSPENSE YOU INJECT INTO IT IS JUST NOTHING SHORT OF PERFECT BULL.
TYPE EVERYTHING ON YOUR COMPUTER IF YOU HAVE THINGS AS LARGE AS THIS, CUT OUT THOSE ONES THAT AREN'T TOO VITAL TO YOUR STORY AND SEND EVERYTHING TO YOUR PHONE BEFORE YOU CREAT A THREAD.
I HAVE FOLLOWED YOUR STORY RIGHT TO THIS STAGE AND I HAVE MADE AN EXECUTIVE DECISION OF NOT GOING BEYOND. I WON'T GO ON LIKE IF THEY WERE PAGES OF THE BIBLE. I NO MORE CARE HOW IT ENDS.
MY BEST WISHES.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by rosalieene(f): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

sso the man fucck u? if deres no sex scene den ur sweetstory will be incomplete undecided
must everything be about sex!!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by dollarlander: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
olawooro:
what you are saying in essence is that her parents are lazy.

No, I do not mean her parents are lazy. I've met a young boy told me his story, how his father will collect the money he made from menial labour, which he wants to save to go back to school, and spend it eating and drinking and will tell the boy they've spent the money together.

The man will not go out and look for job to help the family.

I'm not referring to the OP's parents. There are times no one can help this kind of situation occur, but we need to learn lessons that will make us sober and think of children we are giving birth to, not to suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by fromnigeria(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
thatsincerechic:
Well DOne
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 1EmmyKay: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sorrry for diverging topic,But Wait----------You dont wanna Miss dis!!!!!!!!!!!! its the JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY-Baddest feeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll the Rush the Exictement while u open ur mouth Agape on Mind blowing deals...Contact emmykay to get free shipping across all discounted items-08189308336....WhatsApp rush!!!!!!! remember tis first come first serve.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 1EmmyKay: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
1EmmyKay:
Sorrry for diverging topic,But Wait----------You dont wanna Miss dis!!!!!!!!!!!! its the JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY-Baddest feeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll the Rush the Exictement while u open ur mouth Agape on Mind blowing deals...Contact emmykay to get free shipping across all discounted items-08189308336....WhatsApp rush!!!!!!! remember tis first come first serve.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by olawooro: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
dollarlander:

No, I do not mean her parents are lazy. I've met a young boy told me his story, how his father will collect the money he made from menial labour, which he wants to save to go back to school, and spend it eating and drinking and will tell the boy they've spent the money together.

The man will not go out and look for job to help the family.

I'm not referring to the OP's parents. There are times no one can help this kind of situation occur, but we need to learn lessons that will make us sober and think of children we are giving birth to, not to suffer.
I understand you, I am only joking. You re right.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by gragraboy: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I am sorry I will take a break for now because my mb is almost exhausted. I will continue when I have fully subscribed. I too cannot wait to tell the remaining part of the story.
Borrow credit now wetin be your problem?

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by heemah(f): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
demmy66:
heemah..come n read this life thrilling tragicomedic suspence filled story...hehehehe.... oyinbo po....
Following already Ajadi
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by eagleonearth(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I am sorry I would have to continue tomorrow because I need to retire to bed. Thanks
I hope you're not test-running ur literary skills. If that is the case, you're not bad. If this is real, then you'll have to wake all of us up 2moro to follow you cuz we're already following.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by dollarlander: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kam0007:

YOU WRITE VERY WELL, PERFECT ARTICULATION I MUST APPLAUD, BUT I STILL CAN'T FEED MYSELF WITH ANSWERS AS TO WHY YOU CHOSE THIS RATHER IDIOTIC PATTERN, MAKING IT TO LAST FOR MORE PAGES THAN USUAL AND THE SUSPENSE YOU INJECT INTO IT IS JUST NOTHING SHORT OF PERFECT BULL.
TYPE EVERYTHING ON YOUR COMPUTER IF YOU HAVE THINGS AS LARGE AS THIS, CUT OUT THOSE ONES THAT AREN'T TOO VITAL TO YOUR STORY AND SEND EVERYTHING TO YOUR PHONE BEFORE YOU CREAT A THREAD.
I HAVE FOLLOWED YOUR STORY RIGHT TO THIS STAGE AND I HAVE MADE AN EXECUTIVE DECISION OF NOT GOING BEYOND. I WON'T GO ON LIKE IF THEY WERE PAGES OF THE BIBLE. I NO MORE CARE HOW IT ENDS.
MY BEST WISHES.

Boda kamoruuu, this girl style is very okay. Its like watching a suspense movie and trying to see where its gonna end. If she typed everything and pasted in a single thread, some pple will call it long epistle and will not read.

But as its coming out pinch by pinch, I think I enjoy it. Coupled with the ingredients nairalanders are putting in between.

Kam00007 or kamoru, after she lands the story I will put them together in a single thread and send to you, don't worry. The girl is writing very interesting story.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by eagleonearth(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I am sorry I would have to continue tomorrow because I need to retire to bed. Thanks
I hope you're not test-running ur literary skills. If that is the case, you're not bad. If this is real, then you'll have to wake all of us up 2moro to follow you from where we left off cuz we're already following.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by shollyBi(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
You are blessed with words, I was glued to my phone for your story sake. you sure got me. Love your writing skill @OP

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by dollarlander: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
olawooro:
I understand you, I am only joking. You re right.

Thanks ola.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by doggedemmy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm...Silverbird cinema...your fan-base is increasing so fast. Please come satisfy our curiosity OP!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by amzee(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
If you think the OP is good,hit LIKE and if you think otherwise click SHARE...Amzee

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by cassyrooy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Thatsincerechic(dunno if i got it right), please do nt summarize anything so as to completely capture your story in the pictographical mind of all audiences that will read this.

Who knows tomorrow? Continue, i'm #following.

And to y'all still living their own stories, keep keeping on.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by jomoh: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
20pounds:

Some runs girls are not daft bro. Many of them are smart and many dumb, just as you'd find in non runs girls.

By the way, how many girls went through University and did not sleep with one dude or the other for one or two reasons(mostly things she'd gain from him)

Even your babe dey runs you for ice cream, recharge cards, food, cloth, human hair etc.

Na tru u talk sha.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Missmossy(f): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
You are doing a wonderful job writing this after all you ain't been paid. Keep it coming cheesy Cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kam0007:

MY BEST WISHES.

Y not chill till the end.

Or go get data or abi u borrow phone?

why not let ha be,she started this on ha own,you did tell ha to strt this,so chill

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by NOBODYY: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
rosalieene:

must everything be about sex!!
Lie that you dont enjoy sex undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.