Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215655 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by mcpapillo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
tolexy007:

I no u are pained because u never see what u expect and which is "SEX"
if u are not happy with writeup. go carry ur pen and write urs make we see, As for this story is making sense fiction or no fiction

Pained over a fictitious story really ? Anyways highlight what you've learnt from this shitty story and maybe i'll see the sense you see in it.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tolexy007(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
mcpapillo:

Pained over a fictitious story really ? Anyways highlight what you've learnt from this shitty story and maybe i'll see the sense you see in it.
let the story ends first, b4 the highlight...
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by windud: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
70% of undergraduates in Nigeria go through similar hardships like this.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...
Just as many of you have taken your time to read this story so have i taken my time in writing it. I cannot please you... I am not writing this story to satisfy your sexual urge(this is to those that are only concerned about Bleep)
I started out with a good intention of narrating my story to many out there who are going through what I went.. I wanted them to learn from this.
Now to those who want a summary, this is a story, stories are usually long narratives. Pls have it in mind that as I post comments I also see comments on this thread.. Majority of which are of obscene thoughts and it's a big distraction to me... Now do this
Imagine you were with friends, or should I say students whatever setting you wanted, and you were telling your story and some are throwing one or two sentence which is totally out of order, not what you have in mind because it is not what you experienced. Now how would you feel
To those that say I was running out of lies because I haven't mentioned the part where I had sex, pls bridle your tongue because You can not tell my story for me.
And to those who say they are bored with the story, just as you are bored, I am also bored because I was no longer seeing reasonable comments as I progressed and i am pretty sure that majority of those that tarried along up till this point are those that are eager to read and enjoy the sex scene. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't start my story to ENTERTAIN but rather to ENLIGHTEN you on what is going on in our society.
To those saying I was making the stories shorts so i could garner pages, well sorry to say this but I think you are myopic, if you religiously followed from the beginning you would see comments on when I said I was at work.
And to the young man, that asked me why I Did not type everything out in a computer and uploaded all once instead, well you see sir, I started this story after a thought came to my mind, I was so motivated that I decided to register as a member on nairaland because I have always been a visitor on nairaland and this is my first topic on nairaland. I actually thought I could tell it peaceful as it progressed and not to be confused at the long run by many of you who wanted a different story.

Since you are not patient enough to know how I used what i had to get what I wanted.... You would probably never know.

My experiences are my precious moments because they shaped me into what I am today, and I won't have it altered because I want to tell a story on nairaland.

At this junction I drop my pen!

# walks out of thread*******

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I was out of Andy's house, out on the road with my luggage and headed for Amaka's place. This time, Amaka was home and said I could come even though I told her I was coming with my luggage.
I could not believe Andy would do that to me, I wondered why he would do what he did. I could still remember the last moment with him, his exact words.
Back in Andy's place, while I was busy arranging my things, Andy had stood up, walked towards me, stood behind me and said...
"Bad luck leave, please just go and don't forget to give my keys to the barber outside as soon as you've packed up your things and locked up my door" and then he left the house.
'Bad luck' kept ringing in my head.. as paused for a while and watched him leave.
"Well people change and that's in the past" , I said to myself and continued trekking with my luggage, I was almost close to the road and hoping I would get a bike soon because I was getting tired.
I wondered at how I was so quick to put what had happened between I and Andy in the past, I marvelled at how strong I was getting and how I could easily control my emotions because I could not remember the last time I cried....

To me Andy try,like Criously the guy try.cuz like me Hw cn I look at girl pant n bra in the same room for full semester.

Andy really try very very unlike a guy.

To me the guy is not a bad person,being that he spoke his mind,to be Frank with you some guys culd hv drug you or talk u to sexxx.

Someone like me am very very good at talking a girl to sex,the worst is if u let me touch evn ur dress not body.

To me Andy try so much.truly guys don't play with sex.

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Yukirusi(f): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I was out of Andy's house, out on the road with my luggage and headed for Amaka's place. This time, Amaka was home and said I could come even though I told her I was coming with my luggage.
I could not believe Andy would do that to me, I wondered why he would do what he did. I could still remember the last moment with him, his exact words.
Back in Andy's place, while I was busy arranging my things, Andy had stood up, walked towards me, stood behind me and said...
"Bad luck leave, please just go and don't forget to give my keys to the barber outside as soon as you've packed up your things and locked up my door" and then he left the house.
'Bad luck' kept ringing in my head.. as paused for a while and watched him leave.
"Well people change and that's in the past" , I said to myself and continued trekking with my luggage, I was almost close to the road and hoping I would get a bike soon because I was getting tired.
I wondered at how I was so quick to put what had happened between I and Andy in the past, I marvelled at how strong I was getting and how I could easily control my emotions because I could not remember the last time I cried....
I like the way you started this paragraph, btw, u later said ''Andy came and.....''. Menhh! You're indeed a writer''
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Blazinraj01(f): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
mcpapillo:

You've heard ? Lol .. How about u've felt. I don't come here that well.. So i wouldn't knw about hw d stories on here pan out.

You still serving ? Saw ife on ur profile.. i'm serving too but nt in osun, but i'm frm ife too.
Yes I've heard. Nah smiley Yes I am serving in Bauchi. That's cool. Do you reside in Ife cos me I was born and bred.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by windud: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thesincerechik; Walks out of the thread? Na lie. You're not going any where, after keeping me glued to my PC for so long. U must complete this story ooooo. Its so interesting.

6 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by windud: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op..,,,, Oya na. please and please we are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...
Just as many of you have taken your time to read this story so have i taken my time in writing it. I cannot please you... I am not writing this story to satisfy your sexual urge(this is to those that are only concerned about Bleep)
I started out with a good intention of narrating my story to many out there who are going through what I went.. I wanted them to learn from this.
Now to those who want a summary, this is a story, stories are usually long narratives. Pls have it in mind that as I post comments I also see comments on this thread.. Majority of which are of obscene thoughts and it's a big distraction to me... Now do this
Imagine you were with friends, or should I say students whatever setting you wanted, and you were telling your story and some are throwing one or two sentence which is totally out of order, not what you have in mind because it is not what you experienced. Now how would you feel
To those that say I was running out of lies because I haven't mentioned the part where I had sex, pls bridle your tongue because You can not tell my story for me.
And to those who say they are bored with the story, just as you are bored, I am also bored because I was no longer seeing reasonable comments as I progressed and i am pretty sure that majority of those that tarried along up till this point are those that are eager to read and enjoy the sex scene. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't start my story to ENTERTAIN but rather to ENLIGHTEN you on what is going on in our society.
To those saying I was making the stories shorts so i could garner pages, well sorry to say this but I think you are myopic, if you religiously followed from the beginning you would see comments on when I said I was at work.
And to the young man, that asked me why I Did not type everything out in a computer and uploaded all once instead, well you see sir, I started this story after a thought came to my mind, I was so motivated that I decided to register as a member on nairaland because I have always been a visitor on nairaland and this is my first topic on nairaland. I actually thought I could tell it peaceful as it progressed and not to be confused at the long run by many of you who wanted a different story.

Since you are not patient enough to know how I used what i had to get what I wanted.... You would probably never know.

My experiences are my precious moments because they shaped me into what I am today, and I won't have it altered because I want to tell a story on nairaland.

Biko!!!!!

Please cum back am begging you.

Please do not use one or two persons to judge the rest.

Biko Please eh,let us have the story.

Op I also want to let u knw that u r in a forum, u hv to xpect good,bad n ugly post.

If you could endure as ur story tells,why gv up on Jst comment.

Op Biko u told us how u use to hold bck ur tears,u fight bck ur emotions. Please I need you to do it here for me and to others who wnt the story.

Please prove to us that u cn really endure as ur story says.

Op wen u watch movie Dnt u use to b lik,why is Jim iyke too harsh on this girl na.I cnt date guy lik this.

Biko!!!! I knw am not andy grin

41 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by deadie(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...

# walks out of t
hread*******

Hi OP, I have been following the thread and have not commented until now. I totally believe your story and I wish you would continue. And I am not interested in anything about sex at all and I surprised that anyone would care. Your story is a good lesson and I empathise with you. However, I also do empathise with your friends Rita and Andy. It is very normal that they expect you to pay part of the rent (in the case of Rita), or get something in return (Andy). It was quite a difficult situation for all involved. Try putting yourself in their shoes.

17 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by sunky2sweet(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
You should worry less about ppl that re bin negative about ur write up. Not erry1 will be ur friend, I tot u learned dt 4rm ur days back has an underG. If nobody talks about u den u're a nobody.. have u takin ur tym 2 chkout how many peeps re fflin ds thread nd how many ve actually dropped a comment. Gurl don't get discouraged u re simply a fine writer, even our own Ngozi Adichie wld only had a little 2 wat u've done.

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dis is d first tym am commenting on dis thread buh too b sincere, dis is a nyc write up nd am loving it, I wonda y guys see sex as everytin In life, if u want too hear somtin abt sex, call an olosho nd ask hw how many guys she has fuvk since she became an olosho... Una no get shame at all.. Introverts everywhere

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by mcpapillo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
LORL ..laughing out really loud.
OP if there's really a basis to this story and you really wanna enlighten people like you said, you would ignore the one or two or 3 or 15 comments that don't sit well wt u.
I know you owe nobody nothing but don't be a quitter.. Assuming this was to be a job situation, would u quit half way or 3/4 of d way. Don't crack under pressure, finish ur fiction. Some people are really learning.
Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tetfundfraudale: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
END OF STORY. WATCH OUT FOR ANDY COME BACK SEASON 35

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Plus234(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hahahaa, i knew it she ran out of more lies
is she a virgin ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by leosmaria(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pls dear, don't mind thosf comments. There re people reading that re motivated by ur story. Pls don't stop. kip it up

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by mcpapillo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Yes I've heard. Nah smiley Yes I am serving in Bauchi. That's cool. Do you reside in Ife cos me I was born and bred.

Yeah i reside in ife, wasn't born there but spent some growing up years there...
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by deadie(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Plus234:
is she a virgin ?
You are a m0ron. Really.

8 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by JingoOAU(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...

Hey u...what are u taking us for....are you trying to blackmail us

I am not a fan of too long story, and dis is the first time I will open a thread and read everything from first page to this present page and when u are even suppose to be appreciative for the supportive comments so far, u even have the guts to walk out on us....what an insult

Abeg if u wan walk out, kindly buy recharge card and refund every MB I wasted reading everything frm the begining....nonsense

34 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Plus234:
Hahahaa, i knew it she ran out of more lies is she a virgin ?
Is ur mother a virgin? undecided

6 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Meenanw(f): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...

as a matured person u ought to knw dat in dis world der nutin u will dat u wudnt get opposition,u shudnt have start the trend if u knw u cant endure,nw all ur oda writeup is a waste cos we didnt evn knw d end#WHATS THE POINT?

6 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by sunky2sweet(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Plus234:
is she a virgin ?
.. Mehn must u show ur stupidity 4 erry1 2 see/read. If u re so tired of wat she is writing simply stop reading and save ur mb 4 what is so important 2 u.

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ahudiya: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sis, mark my word, many are encouraged by your story. Don't give up now. I am waiting for the continuation.

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Blazinraj01(f): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
mcpapillo:

Yeah i reside in ife, wasn't born there but spent some growing up years there...
Nice one. Okay. Which side?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by adelacuna(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
I hardly comment on post in this forum but I just have to break that because of thatsincerechic, she is indeed a suspense filled writer, she does knows how to use her words to make an imaginary flow of communication. Lest I forget even if your story is fake which i doubt I know some people who goes through this kind of scenario not only in the University but outside the university we just have to keep thanking God for where we are because some people will give anything to be in our position. Love you all

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP can continue in the Diary section, free of interrupting comments.
Salam!
Shalom!!
Peace!!!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by windud: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thesincerechic, Thesincerechic, Thesincerechic; how many times did i call you? 3 times; Oya we are waiting. Just loaded my glo modem with 63GB data and seated by my PC for refreshing things, shikina! Carry go!

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
I wasn't expecting anything other than what she just did,am sure the op might come back and direct you to a blog for the remaining part of the story......when you give peeps to much attention and accolade,there head go dey swell.....

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Plus234(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
deadie:

You are a m0ron. Really.

make thunder visit you there

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by gragraboy: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...

Sister why you dey vex na?...even if na face to face you person this story they will interprete it how they want & some will even call you liar! But there those like us who understand you. Don't let them get to you & just do your thing jare.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Plus234(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Joelfinest:

Is ur mother a virgin? undecided

no your mother is a prostitute

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.