Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,109 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215657 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by focus7: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...
Just as many of you have taken your time to read this story so have i taken my time in writing it. I cannot please you... I am not writing this story to satisfy your sexual urge(this is to those that are only concerned about Bleep)
I started out with a good intention of narrating my story to many out there who are going through what I went.. I wanted them to learn from this.
Now to those who want a summary, this is a story, stories are usually long narratives. Pls have it in mind that as I post comments I also see comments on this thread.. Majority of which are of obscene thoughts and it's a big distraction to me... Now do this
Imagine you were with friends, or should I say students whatever setting you wanted, and you were telling your story and some are throwing one or two sentence which is totally out of order, not what you have in mind because it is not what you experienced. Now how would you feel
To those that say I was running out of lies because I haven't mentioned the part where I had sex, pls bridle your tongue because You can not tell my story for me.
And to those who say they are bored with the story, just as you are bored, I am also bored because I was no longer seeing reasonable comments as I progressed and i am pretty sure that majority of those that tarried along up till this point are those that are eager to read and enjoy the sex scene. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't start my story to ENTERTAIN but rather to ENLIGHTEN you on what is going on in our society.
To those saying I was making the stories shorts so i could garner pages, well sorry to say this but I think you are myopic, if you religiously followed from the beginning you would see comments on when I said I was at work.
And to the young man, that asked me why I Did not type everything out in a computer and uploaded all once instead, well you see sir, I started this story after a thought came to my mind, I was so motivated that I decided to register as a member on nairaland because I have always been a visitor on nairaland and this is my first topic on nairaland. I actually thought I could tell it peaceful as it progressed and not to be confused at the long run by many of you who wanted a different story.

Since you are not patient enough to know how I used what i had to get what I wanted.... You would probably never know.

My experiences are my precious moments because they shaped me into what I am today, and I won't have it altered because I want to tell a story on nairaland.

At this junction I drop my pen!

# walks out of thread*******
op if you remember my previous comment I mention that you've got attitude, what I meant was how you have ignored the negative comments some people had thrown at you from the beginning of your story. See in life everyone cannot be your fan but still in the congregation you have those who accept you. The fact that some of us has not been making comments doesn't mean we are not following. So you shouldn't because of some miscreant here stop this thread, I just told my wife this morning that I will want my own daughter to read your story because I have some wonderful lesson I want her her to learn from it, so if you because of some people stop the story you are going to be disappointing the majority of your fans. Beside you must realise that we have a lot of unculture and pervert kids here on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by saintmark88(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP all these dudes forming innocent here as if they weren't hoping for a sex scene are fuckibg hypocrites, plus op u too must take blame for making guys wait to see what happened bw u n Andy, cos u were the one who first talked about hot juice flowing down ur vvjjayy, so hot juice never flowed down ur vjay again till u left Andy's place huh??, .......All these guys playing innocent, like if OP should open her legs for u guys, u won't jump in....OP is forming for us o, and some eeediiots are busy begging her, OP u no go get out!!!!!!!.....those wanting to hear how the story ends, she later graduated from sch n got a good job and Andy became a loser because he never got the chop the OP forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by iGeneral: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
kennysbst:
OP you shouldn't have gave up because u never knw how many lives you have changed so far.

Am presently HNDll student,while I learnt a lot frm u cos I had a course mate I was dating in class presently which am abt to call the relationshp a quit. I fell in luv with her cos of her personality but never knew she could be using me as financial boy friend.

I came to realize her father never bother abt her education due to his polygamous home.U can imagine a father sending her daughter account number while in class receiving lecture to contribute to his birthday party since all his children did same thing.

Believe me I never had anything with her cos it was contrary to my believe but I gave her every of my support but to my greatest surprise,there was a day I was sick while I called her,she took long b4 she show up and with a drug which I used. during her stay with me. she received a call a promise to show up while I was even joking dat so u are leaving me with my illness for another guy and she said she only wanted to attend to her room mate.

After some minutes she lift I was feeling board because I hate staying alone but I was back on my feet.I decided to pay her a surprise visit since have gained my strength.

Guess what she wasn't at her hostel,I called her phone number while I pretended as if I was still on the bed.she picked my called and said she is still inside her hostel and b4 I asked next question she cut the call and after rejecting another calls frm me,she later switch off her phone.now I realise that was a strategy.I wanted to be sure while I decided to check her frm her friend hostel but on my way I saw her with a guy with a native dress and cap from faraway.she could not hide but she felt like disappearing from my sight while I walk towards them and pretended I had nothing or even know her b4,she greeted me and asked abt my health as if am just a common man on the street.

Sincerely it a along story but now I realised that, you trying to assist someone does not mean you will be loved by them.

She pleaded after returning bck. Due to the lost I have for her I forgave her but I cult her again and this time was on her phone.

I could have loved to write more but am not a good writer.

Gosh your grammar is terrible. And you are supposed to be in HND II?

7 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kam0007:

WELL I AM NOT IN THE LEAST AMAZED THAT YOU COULDN'T FINISH THE POO YOU STARTED. I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THIS RIGHT FROM THE 4TH PAGE AND I WROTE YOU SHOULD HAVE TYPED IT ALL ON A COMPUTER BEFORE YOU EVEN NURSED THE THOUGHTS OF OPENING A THREAD. AND THEN WAS THE TIME I STOPPED READING FURTHER POST YOU MADE. MY PITY NOW GOES OUT TO THE MANY BASTARDS KICKED ME IN THE HEAD WHEN I WROTE YOU STATING HOW MUCH AWFUL THIS BULL HAD BEEN.
I AM SURE YOU GAINED THE ATTENTION YOU HAD ENVISIONED. THEY PROLLY WOKE AT NIGHT TO LOG ON TO SEE IF YOU HAVE SOME NEW SH!T FOR THEM, ANE THEY WERE JOBLESS ANE HAD ALL THE TIME TO HOLD IT DOWN TO THE 24TH PAGE, BUT IT GOT THEM RIGHT.
Am sure you need dis story even more than all d people reading this story.@ Op,Pls if you can't continue,We Understand,stop Writing,after all Nobody is paying you for it!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Endougs(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...
Just as many of you have taken your time to read this story so have i taken my time in writing it. I cannot please you... I am not writing this story to satisfy your sexual urge(this is to those that are only concerned about Bleep)
I started out with a good intention of narrating my story to many out there who are going through what I went.. I wanted them to learn from this.
Now to those who want a summary, this is a story, stories are usually long narratives. Pls have it in mind that as I post comments I also see comments on this thread.. Majority of which are of obscene thoughts and it's a big distraction to me... Now do this
Imagine you were with friends, or should I say students whatever setting you wanted, and you were telling your story and some are throwing one or two sentence which is totally out of order, not what you have in mind because it is not what you experienced. Now how would you feel
To those that say I was running out of lies because I haven't mentioned the part where I had sex, pls bridle your tongue because You can not tell my story for me.
And to those who say they are bored with the story, just as you are bored, I am also bored because I was no longer seeing reasonable comments as I progressed and i am pretty sure that majority of those that tarried along up till this point are those that are eager to read and enjoy the sex scene. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't start my story to ENTERTAIN but rather to ENLIGHTEN you on what is going on in our society.
To those saying I was making the stories shorts so i could garner pages, well sorry to say this but I think you are myopic, if you religiously followed from the beginning you would see comments on when I said I was at work.
And to the young man, that asked me why I Did not type everything out in a computer and uploaded all once instead, well you see sir, I started this story after a thought came to my mind, I was so motivated that I decided to register as a member on nairaland because I have always been a visitor on nairaland and this is my first topic on nairaland. I actually thought I could tell it peaceful as it progressed and not to be confused at the long run by many of you who wanted a different story.

Since you are not patient enough to know how I used what i had to get what I wanted.... You would probably never know.

My experiences are my precious moments because they shaped me into what I am today, and I won't have it altered because I want to tell a story on nairaland.

OP please you have to continue i have been reading this is my first comment so far and of a true i have learnt a couple of things from your story you ought to know in every gathering there is always a doubting thomos a betrayal judas is cariot.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by BluStreak(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Eleniyan15:

God punish friend. zone

Damn! Guys are really vexing o. Abeg babes make una no dey friendzone guys naaah. This story will open to ya'all babes how the boys dem hate this friendzoning thing. No be say de thing ma sef hungry dem pass. Throwey shame give ur buddy small sometimes so that omo'boys no go dey para.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Kam0007: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Am sure you need dis story even more than all d people reading this story.@ Op,Pls if you can't continue,We Understand,stop Writing,after all Nobody is paying you for it!

IF YOU HAD A JOB AND HAD GRABBED RESPONSIBILITY, BELIEVE ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD THE TIME FOR ALL THIS. DON'T SAY YOU WERE NEVER TOLD. STOP LIVING OFF MAMA'S CASH.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
windud:
Thesincerechic, Thesincerechic, Thesincerechic; how many times did i call you? 3 times; Oya we are waiting. Just loaded my glo modem with 63GB data and seated by my PC for refreshing things, shikina! Carry go!

Bros abeg hw u take get 63gig

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayourlerweezo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
kennysbst:
OP you shouldn't have gave up because u never knw how many lives you have changed so far.

Am presently HNDll student,while I learnt a lot frm u cos I had a course mate I was dating in class presently which am abt to call the relationshp a quit. I fell in luv with her cos of her personality but never knew she could be using me as financial boy friend.

I came to realize her father never bother abt her education due to his polygamous home.U can imagine a father sending her daughter account number while in class receiving lecture to contribute to his birthday party since all his children did same thing.

Believe me I never had anything with her cos it was contrary to my believe but I gave her every of my support but to my greatest surprise,there was a day I was sick while I called her,she took long b4 she show up and with a drug which I used. during her stay with me. she received a call a promise to show up while I was even joking dat so u are leaving me with my illness for another guy and she said she only wanted to attend to her room mate.

After some minutes she lift I was feeling board because I hate staying alone but I was back on my feet.I decided to pay her a surprise visit since have gained my strength.

Guess what she wasn't at her hostel,I called her phone number while I pretended as if I was still on the bed.she picked my called and said she is still inside her hostel and b4 I asked next question she cut the call and after rejecting another calls frm me,she later switch off her phone.now I realise that was a strategy.I wanted to be sure while I decided to check her frm her friend hostel but on my way I saw her with a guy with a native dress and cap from faraway.she could not hide but she felt like disappearing from my sight while I walk towards them and pretended I had nothing or even know her b4,she greeted me and asked abt my health as if am just a common man on the street.

Sincerely it a along story but now I realised that, you trying to assist someone does not mean you will be loved by them.

She pleaded after returning bck. Due to the lost I have for her I forgave her but I cult her again and this time was on her phone.

you should have open a new thread for your post

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 4kizo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
op....nawa for you ooooo, why your blood dey hot nah?
why you go dey listen to the yeye people wey dey talk like who him brain dey smell..
abeg continue your tori biko nne

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
op must be high on otapia pia sha.

please go and learn from classcaptain. he wrote one of the best stories here on nairaland. when he was writing that how a girl visit changed story, go and look at the many insults and words some nairalanders used against him.

even when a certain female nairalander insulted him ,he turned it into a joke and even used it in d story as reflex action. all the insults he got ,na joke he turn am to. i dont blame u sha ,u are not yet used to nairaland .

so better use your reflex action and continue d story now ;-\

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by younglad20(f): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
what to do. I joined nairaland today just to know what happened at the end of your story. why stop halfway.

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Eleniyan15: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
BluStreak:

Damn! Guys are really vexing o. Abeg babes make una no dey friendzone guys naaah. This story will open to ya'all babes how the boys dem hate this friendzoning thing. No be say de thing ma sef hungry dem pass. Throwey shame give ur buddy small sometimes so that omo'boys no go dey para.

lol...I dey pack well ooo, buh am lucky, no time bro

#owonikoko
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Datsme: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
If not for anything, d traffic alone should be enough as an encouragement! I m using ds medium on behalf of myself and every other interested follower o f ths great piece to appeal to you to try and finish the story without minding d negative remarks which are certainly will be and continue to be til u end the story. More grease to ur elbow
Thank you for your consideration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Damfostopper(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
op grow up....how can u just stop dis story weda fictional or real because of sex pervert people....dnt u knw attitude or lifestyle of individual differs....if not we wont be seeing some newspapers cos of d kind of yabbing the recieve.....be matured for once

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Walelavender(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Young woman. How come the opinion of few people could halt a beautiful story like this? Just take the criticism in good faith. An adage says 'you don't care about the noise that goes around in the market place, you face the business of what brought you to the market. But the ' walking out of the thread part' wasn't too good. Apologize to your teaming fans whilst you call the bluff of the destructive critics. My one naira grin

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by bugativeron: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yeye Op. lehin aponle abukun lotun kan. That is after you have been praised you still persist to over gloat you will be embarassed. Every body has appealed to you, you still persist, pls carry your bicycle go jare. Havent people toasted you enough about your writing skill yet many begged you you are forming yanga. Check it your followers have dropped drastically since you added yanga. I am out of here, you wont catch me dead here again.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by elmajor(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...

I, and probably others following your thread understand how you feel about the slovenly comments. You know in a forum like this, you would find people with different attitude. If you take heed of their smuts, you'll be deterred from a noble course. You've got me followed your study.
You know, experience is a life teacher. Your story will definitely provide lesson for those following with keen interest. I implore you, ignore those misguided ones and continue your story. Please, come back.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by walesy4real(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello OP! U might never know where this story telling of urs could land you into..I mean greatness. criticism is expected in every human endeavour and urs shouldnt be an exception.

Alot of people following your story tells you that, U are good at telling stories and if u sell it, pple are willing to buy.

A peice of advice , Dont get distracted when the Ovation is Loud. It a sign of greatness.

Best Regards,

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Damalex4luv(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
I know that OP is just doing shakara, she'll come back to complete the story. I can bet she's enjoying the loud ovation she's getting now and that's why she dropped her BBM pin.

Back to the topic! @OP i'm sorry to say, with what you've written so far I sensed that you're a very mean person in real life, you're only after what you can get from people and never as well bothered on how you can reciprocate the kind gestures. I didn't consider your situation as someone who really suffered because whenever you found yourself been chased out you always quickly find a new place and most times a better place where you still have to depend on your benefactor for food, care and some other things apart from the most important which is shelter yet you believe you can play with there feelings and get to decide your fate in there houses despite the fact that they have done you a favour. Ruth for example despite the fact that she later sends you out of her house was because of the fact that you're selfish and mean. You wrote earlier in your post that you ware her cloths, shoes, sleeps on her bed and even mostly eat her foods and beverages for almost one year and yet you collect money from her whenever you helped her with her hairdo. Most other girls would have send you out after few weeks because to you the only favour you felt you have done is cleaning the house and that is something natural you're supposed to do considering the fact that she accommodates you. Not to talk of Andy that had to accommodate you for 2months without even getting to touch you only once even if it's only smooching that you'll just appreciate him with. Seriously girl you're mean and selfish and you're very lucky to end your school well without resulting to using your body in getting whatever you want because many girls would have loved that but are not that lucky as you're.
Note: Don't ever again claim to have suffered in school because to me you enjoyed, don't let me start form the free foods and beverages you took from your friends turned enemy that you never appreciated or the expensive rooms that you are lucky to be accommodated. Nice write-up anyway but am not going to beg you to come back and complete the story because I know that you definitely will shocked shocked shocked

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
kennysbst:

Guy write it for us,whether correct English broken or constructed English Jst open thread.

Bt my fear is I too knw guys,who will jump from the story to look for mistakes,error or fiction.

Write and send the thread we will all join the train

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by bugativeron: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Datsme:
If not for anything, d traffic alone should be enough as an encouragement! I m using ds medium on behalf of myself and every other interested follower o f ths great piece to appeal to you to try and finish the story without minding d negative remarks which are certainly will be and continue to be til u end the story. More grease to ur elbow
Thank you for your consideration

Efi le jo. Stop appealing to her is it food that she is sharing. This kind of a person if she is a mini god ordinary mortals will not offend her again ooo. Yet she was blaming Rita for kicking her out, yet you did more than this on her food and beverage, yet you did not appreciate what she did for you.

8 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by CircleOfWilis: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...

Who cares, u can push the story down ur anus...none of my business

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by masseratti: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Am I the only one who think the op is actually a guy? The story is fiction, there is no way you can have complete memory especially bad memory of over 5 years, according to the op "she" is currently working, she gave it away when she mentioned her mum called her,tried to give a comeback with the Nokia torchlight phone given to her by a good samaritan,av being reading since yesterday, I Av to come back for more,i enjoy the story if you decide to drop the pen and walk out of thread fine,but that you were a visitor before and not a member, nah am not buying that,its only Nairalander that use that word,"walking out of thread"

6 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by alexohams2000(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kjking:
Finally I'm here!!! started reading from page one!!! now let's continue.... I've never been touched by a story like this before....

Maybe because you havent read much stories tongue
NO VEX ABEG, NA JOKE I D JOKE grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic.......... I don't even know what to write again to encourage you..... All as been written already

Your write-up is educating but as you've decided to rest your pen halfway, know that you will be hurting alot of people....

Anyway it's not like we will fall sick if you don't complete it but you can still find a place in your heart to do justice to the write-up.....

Thanks......
Airmirthd and friends

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by mondob2k(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
@OP u no try o. After all d pleadings u still keep mute.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by kennysbst(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
iGeneral:

Gosh your grammar is terrible. And you are supposed to be in HND II?

Thanks anyway and since am not a grammarian but hoping to be soonest. I hope you can decode my message
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ayt27(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
kennysbst:

Wow, that's sick man. Girls aren't loyal just few are.

I hate it when girls try to play a fast one on guys that helping their lives positively, you can imagine one hungry girl that My Oga here is trying to help oo. It always turn bad for the guy because he will come here on NL and write so so so thread.

Your best bet is to send the girl a text and tell her you are done, that's your best move and do it quickly else you'll just find out you have wasted a lot of time on rubbish and u'll have an emotional breakdown. Zero your mind concerning her, delete all her contacts Whatsapp, bbm, fcb , phone numbers.

Do it this Night sef if you can or you can wait till she stabs you in your front instead.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Eberex(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
kennysbst:

Couldn't help but laughed bro. U are kind hearted anyway
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
op pls contd the story for the sake of those who are interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.