Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215380 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ayt27(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...
Just as many of you have taken your time to read this story so have i taken my time in writing it. I cannot please you... I am not writing this story to satisfy your sexual urge(this is to those that are only concerned about Bleep)
I started out with a good intention of narrating my story to many out there who are going through what I went.. I wanted them to learn from this.
Now to those who want a summary, this is a story, stories are usually long narratives. Pls have it in mind that as I post comments I also see comments on this thread.. Majority of which are of obscene thoughts and it's a big distraction to me... Now do this
Imagine you were with friends, or should I say students whatever setting you wanted, and you were telling your story and some are throwing one or two sentence which is totally out of order, not what you have in mind because it is not what you experienced. Now how would you feel
To those that say I was running out of lies because I haven't mentioned the part where I had sex, pls bridle your tongue because You can not tell my story for me.
And to those who say they are bored with the story, just as you are bored, I am also bored because I was no longer seeing reasonable comments as I progressed and i am pretty sure that majority of those that tarried along up till this point are those that are eager to read and enjoy the sex scene. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't start my story to ENTERTAIN but rather to ENLIGHTEN you on what is going on in our society.
To those saying I was making the stories shorts so i could garner pages, well sorry to say this but I think you are myopic, if you religiously followed from the beginning you would see comments on when I said I was at work.
And to the young man, that asked me why I Did not type everything out in a computer and uploaded all once instead, well you see sir, I started this story after a thought came to my mind, I was so motivated that I decided to register as a member on nairaland because I have always been a visitor on nairaland and this is my first topic on nairaland. I actually thought I could tell it peaceful as it progressed and not to be confused at the long run by many of you who wanted a different story.

Since you are not patient enough to know how I used what i had to get what I wanted.... You would probably never know.

My experiences are my precious moments because they shaped me into what I am today, and I won't have it altered because I want to tell a story on nairaland.

At this junction I drop my pen!

# walks out of thread*******

Okay, if you like drop the pen, throw the pen or use the pen to continue writing. Na You Sabi

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by wasak(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hey babe, u are stronger than this, I've been following but haven't been so nice enough to drop a comment. Some of us knw where u are coming from, and we r really interested in d story. I for one, if I needed a sex story, I knw whr to find it, but u shld rly try to ignore the less pleasant comments here, I knw u re human just like all of us, but by ur story,I knw u are stronger than this. I undertake to personally wage a war against anyone who makes any irrational comment here on ur behalf. But pls for d sake of all of us willing to learn, try to complete ds story. Abeg

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by grandberry: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
queenfav:
I tire o..esp as body no be firewood.The andy tried sef,many guys can't do that.
abi now....u sharp jare...lol
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Thankgodtt(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
@OP, I just started from the first page down to the last. your story is pretty interesting. I empathize with you.

I wasn't reading the comments to know why you walked out.

But I guessed it was because of negative reviews.

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. I might think the story is interesting but another might think otherwise.

That shouldn't be your focus. Your primary focus should be sharing your experience with us regardless of what we think.

That was so immature of you to have walked out on the thread.

I feel insulted, I wasted my time which would have been channelled to my work in reading this.

Next time, if you really don't want to do something, better not start.

Walks out on thread...

15 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ayt27(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
JingoOAU:

Hey u...what are u taking us for....are you trying to blackmail us

I am not a fan of too long story, and dis is the first time I will open a thread and read everything from first page to this present page and when u are even suppose to be appreciative for the supportive comments so far, u even have the guts to walk out on us....what an insult

Abeg if u wan walk out, kindly buy recharge card and refund every MB I wasted reading everything frm the begining....nonsense

Abeg make she dey carry her extremely fictional story waka jorr, she's just trying to increase the suspense I'm sure she'll finish the story.
I guess she doesn't have a good sense of humor, it's not like the people commenting were interrupting her while she was writing and d inappropriate comments were more of jokes and not to be taken seriously. Person wey suppose dey laugh and dey happy say she dey generate this much traffic and make a good name for herself.

7 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Vickyshuga: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP. this is the first time I'm commenting on any post. I'm in my 200l and currently going thru what you face in the uni. pls don't walk out. I'm learning something big. i want to know how you overcame all of this obstacles so that i can overcome mine too. ignore the haters here and pls continue. I'm looking forward to your post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by cutelawyr: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
drealzum:
I don't really understand the essence of "Walks out on thread". Do you want to be begged? In as much as I will say your story is nice and many can learn from it, you are also not doing us a favour alone by sharing it. Having an avenue to share it and get others response can be soothing and reliving. And that is a favour from us.
Truth is there were many stories on Naira land before you "walked in on thread" and there will be many after you have "walked out on thread".
I will advise you develop thick skin to proples scathing remarks here because I too can tell my on story here.
My thoughts exactly..I am now convinced the story is all fiction.She suddenly has writers block and has to use these lame excuses to stop writing.Well,for those begging her,carry on as if you would die without knowing the end of the story.She is obviously on some sort of power trip,so its best to let her be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mobsync(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...
Just as many of you have taken your time to read this story so have i taken my time in writing it. I cannot please you... I am not writing this story to satisfy your sexual urge(this is to those that are only concerned about Bleep)
I started out with a good intention of narrating my story to many out there who are going through what I went.. I wanted them to learn from this.
Now to those who want a summary, this is a story, stories are usually long narratives. Pls have it in mind that as I post comments I also see comments on this thread.. Majority of which are of obscene thoughts and it's a big distraction to me... Now do this
Imagine you were with friends, or should I say students whatever setting you wanted, and you were telling your story and some are throwing one or two sentence which is totally out of order, not what you have in mind because it is not what you experienced. Now how would you feel
To those that say I was running out of lies because I haven't mentioned the part where I had sex, pls bridle your tongue because You can not tell my story for me.
And to those who say they are bored with the story, just as you are bored, I am also bored because I was no longer seeing reasonable comments as I progressed and i am pretty sure that majority of those that tarried along up till this point are those that are eager to read and enjoy the sex scene. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't start my story to ENTERTAIN but rather to ENLIGHTEN you on what is going on in our society.
To those saying I was making the stories shorts so i could garner pages, well sorry to say this but I think you are myopic, if you religiously followed from the beginning you would see comments on when I said I was at work.
And to the young man, that asked me why I Did not type everything out in a computer and uploaded all once instead, well you see sir, I started this story after a thought came to my mind, I was so motivated that I decided to register as a member on nairaland because I have always been a visitor on nairaland and this is my first topic on nairaland. I actually thought I could tell it peaceful as it progressed and not to be confused at the long run by many of you who wanted a different story.

Since you are not patient enough to know how I used what i had to get what I wanted.... You would probably never know.

My experiences are my precious moments because they shaped me into what I am today, and I won't have it altered because I want to tell a story on nairaland.

Giving in to people's bullsh1t?

That's not a quality of a good writer. There's "freedom of speech" and people are very free to say whatever they want, however they want. It's none of your business.

Just keep on writing. Reply to positive comments (or like them, whichever you prefer) and don't pay any form of attention to negative comments. Just skip them and focus on the positive ones. Don't even ignore the negative comments since Ignoring itself is a form of attention.

Go through many of those sadists posts and you'll find out the many of them are wannabe writers that have failed in their endeavors and rather than improving on themselves, they take time insulting other better writers so they can feel better about themselves. I have been following your story since the day it made front page and I tell you, it's very interesting and enlightening.

Besides, your story has 87050 Views and 24 pages at the time of posting this. An educational post and not even political or romantic post for that matter. That should tell you something.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ta4ba3(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
See op.. u saying story for gods if dem born u well no come back come use wetin u get to finish wetin u start... when am all nude wetin for my magic stick to feel d texture of ur moaning.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Richie0974: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...

Common you can do better than listen to a**hole*
Just don't let them get into your head, am gladly following. Please continue. This is Richard if you can relate.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by zenithgroup: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Kam0007: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
windud:

hahahahahaha, a lunatic on the lose!

WELL OOOOOOO-KAY YA DAMN RIGHT A LUNATIC IS WELL ON THE LOSE BUT WORTHY OF NOTE ALSO IS THAT THERE IS NO FORCE BIG ENOUGH TO STOP ME UNTIL I SMACK YOUR MOTHER IN THE BUM. SO WHAT WAS THAT AGAIN?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Chinaboi(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
ekundayoalo:
The OP took advantage of Andy (friendzone tin) but what Andy did is not cool at all. I was once friendzone somehow like that of Andy but not living under thesame roof. This girl is always on my neck, everywhere i go she's there with me. She said love people seeing us together and she's beautiful too. Her over closeness makes people(in school) think we are dating. I love her though but we cannot date each other we both know that but she wont just live me alone. I excuse myself maturely later though. I even forgot to say she introduced herself as my gf to my department mates and other people. We are still friends today though but i keep the distance
friend zone zonal coordinator

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Xandred(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pls Op don't mind people dat post bad and discouraging comments...i have been following you right from time on this topic...pls i beg you in the name of God to complete the story so dat we students can learn a great deal from it...thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tammyy2k1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
See crowd wey dey wait for Rose to blow niggas na. Me dear just pay no heed to the few that want to use their selfish desires to spoil this thrilling true life episode you are sharing. Who knows, an innocent undergrad female might learn a lot from your ordeal. You are indeed a blessing to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by kennysbst(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP you shouldn't have gave up because u never knw how many lives you have changed so far.

Am presently HNDll student,while I learnt a lot frm u cos I had a course mate I was dating in class presently which am abt to call the relationshp a quit. I fell in luv with her cos of her personality but never knew she could be using me as financial boy friend.

I came to realize her father never bother abt her education due to his polygamous home.U can imagine a father sending her daughter account number while in class receiving lecture to contribute to his birthday party since all his children did same thing.

Believe me I never had anything with her cos it was contrary to my believe but I gave her every of my support but to my greatest surprise,there was a day I was sick while I called her,she took long b4 she show up and with a drug which I used. during her stay with me. she received a call a promise to show up while I was even joking dat so u are leaving me with my illness for another guy and she said she only wanted to attend to her room mate.

After some minutes she lift I was feeling board because I hate staying alone but I was back on my feet.I decided to pay her a surprise visit since have gained my strength.

Guess what she wasn't at her hostel,I called her phone number while I pretended as if I was still on the bed.she picked my called and said she is still inside her hostel and b4 I asked next question she cut the call and after rejecting another calls frm me,she later switch off her phone.now I realise that was a strategy.I wanted to be sure while I decided to check her frm her friend hostel but on my way I saw her with a guy with a native dress and cap from faraway.she could not hide but she felt like disappearing from my sight while I walk towards them and pretended I had nothing or even know her b4,she greeted me and asked abt my health as if am just a common man on the street.

Sincerely it a along story but now I realised that, you trying to assist someone does not mean you will be loved by them.

She pleaded after returning bck. Due to the lost I have for her I forgave her but I cult her again and this time was on her phone.

I could have loved to write more but am not a good writer.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Henrypraise: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
@ op, I noticed dat d comments shaped ur writing just b4 Rita chased u out.

I understand how u feel, but as I earlier said, keep s3x away from d story n continue, don't mind d insan.e comments.

B4 I vex go dig out my scholarship form since year 2000, u suppose knw say u were tellin d story of many pple.

If pples talk still get to u dis much as to abandoning dis story, den u ar still not strong as I tot.

U ar a great writer n ur story is gud.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Chinaboi(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
The thunder wey go fire dz OP na olympic coach dey train am. after all d suspense, wasted mb jst to keep up wit dz thread n she suddenly walks out. Na devil go punish dz geh angry

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
... This story finally hits nairaland.
You came here mentioning names without mentioning yours...

In Life, there's always a price for everything! You just didn't realize that.

No need to drop the pen. The damage is done!
Just Finish it
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by gragraboy: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
tjark1:
... This story finally hits nairaland.
You came here mentioning names without mentioning yours...

In Life, there's always a price for everything! You just didn't realize that.

No need to drop the pen. The damage is done!
Just Finish it
Na you be Andy?.....make una come see andy ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nawooo...... After my sleepless night.... Nyc write up OP..

Just imagining wat happened in the end....so many thoughts on my mind.. undecided
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Dahkogrin007(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op u better cum complete d story if u dnt want d tin dat happened in 1982 to repeat itsef

I will tell u wah happen in 1982 wen u r back to complete d story
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by TGM2015: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vickyshuga:
OP. this is the first time I'm commenting on any post. I'm in my 200l and currently going thru what you face in the uni. pls don't walk out. I'm learning something big. i want to know how you overcame all of this obstacles so that i can overcome mine too. ignore the haters here and pls continue. I'm looking forward to your post.
Thatsincerechic, if for anything but for thousands of Vickyshuga. Actually, you should have know by now that our generation has over 80% of his population as sex-minded individual so such comments and derogatory words shouldn't has impacted on your emotions. And if possibly you wanted you test Nairalanders reactions, I think you would have got enough.

@Vickyshuga, I know one thing about life and God, both always have a way of keeping and protecting people of sincere, pure and forgiving heart. I also accommodated a lady for two sessions (100 & 200 level), please stay VERY strong, uphold your dignity and believe in your future and trust your God.
God bless.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by naheem8307(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Un identify name, kindly finish up what u started
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Curare: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
gragraboy:

Na you be Andy?.....make una come see andy ooo

Ehen!! See Andy wannabes have started trooping in oooh! angry undecided

See them! grin

@thatsincerechic, oya come out here this moment.
Come confirm this nigga
Haven't the begging do you fa? undecided
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by iGeneral: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time story teller. grin
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Demolinhoooo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
She is definitely coming back... I know so.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayodot(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op as friend Zoned her own thread

moderator, Abeg close thread
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Chommieblaq(f): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
drealzum:
I don't really understand the essence of "Walks out on thread". Do you want to be begged? In as much as I will say your story is nice and many can learn from it, you are also not doing us a favour alone by sharing it. Having an avenue to share it and get others response can be soothing and reliving. And that is a favour from us.
Truth is there were many stories on Naira land before you "walked in on thread" and there will be many after you have "walked out on thread".
I will advise you develop thick skin to proples scathing remarks here because I too can tell my on story here.
You said ma mind, I was disappointed with last post, u want to pass a message huh? Then u must ignore wah ever is been written, ppl will always have one or two thing to say and if u allow it to get to u, to the extent of dropping ya pen, then sister u giving them power over u.

Not just here, in life generally if u allow ppl opinion to get to u n deter u from ya goal huni u allowing em take charge. U survived all the hurdles u faced, wetin come be nairaland!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mustiboy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
that's why I love therock5555, the guy just drop every chapter of his story without giving a damn about people's comments, he would even go as far as thanking you for being on his thread.
@ op, you think you've got the best story? they're many fictional alternatives to this crap of yours, so don't feel you're on top of the world.
imagine!!! ma come dey beg you? mtcheeew!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Kam0007: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
follow me...

WELL I AM NOT IN THE LEAST AMAZED THAT YOU COULDN'T FINISH THE POO YOU STARTED. I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THIS RIGHT FROM THE 4TH PAGE AND I WROTE YOU SHOULD HAVE TYPED IT ALL ON A COMPUTER BEFORE YOU EVEN NURSED THE THOUGHTS OF OPENING A THREAD. AND THEN WAS THE TIME I STOPPED READING FURTHER POST YOU MADE. MY PITY NOW GOES OUT TO THE MANY BASTARDS KICKED ME IN THE HEAD WHEN I WROTE YOU STATING HOW MUCH AWFUL THIS BULL HAD BEEN.
I AM SURE YOU GAINED THE ATTENTION YOU HAD ENVISIONED. THEY PROLLY WOKE AT NIGHT TO LOG ON TO SEE IF YOU HAVE SOME NEW SH!T FOR THEM. YES THEY WERE JOBLESS AS HAD ALL THE TIME TO HOLD IT RIGHT DOWN TO THE 24TH PAGE, BUT IT GOT THEM RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Methylblack(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Having been a ghost reader one this thread I'm forced to comment due to the decision of OP.
A Yoruba adage says..."omo ale lo n ri'nu ti ki i bi, omo ale si la ma n be ti ki i gbo"...mean say "na only bastard no dey get angry and na only bastard dem go dey beg wey no go hear"...From your story i have learnt a lot and I'm sure you are somebody with a broad view of life...just see the negative comments as a 'market noise' and go on with the GOOD WORK.
Btw; if you are looking for a short story look elsewhere because OP still dey 200L and she dey go at least 400L...so expect more thrillers characters and as much suspense you could imagine...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.