Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215516 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ay04z(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
super story but This op really f**k up ..how will u walk out of thread like dis...just bkoz of some crippy ass mumu guys criticizing ur post just bkoz dey just want to c u bleep...shout out to andy,hazardous and classcaptain..these are great writers i have met on nairaland not like u,dat will just give up on a mere simple critics.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ayt27(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
marlockj:

Guy write it for us,whether correct English broken or constructed English Jst open thread.

Bt my fear is I too knw guys,who will jump from the story to look for mistakes,error or fiction.

Write and send the thread we will all join the train

Abi make hin open thread for us make we comot for sincere girl side, make we go bash this guy girl.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Eberex(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
What's all this talk about the OP continuing her story. Begging like your lives depended on it. You should instead finish the story with your own versions shikena!!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by adexcool(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wow... mystery woman @thatsincerechic never to be seen again, you really going to stop cause of that, midway through!!! Tells a lot about HOW YOU USED WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT... You av successfully used everybody's head on NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by CircleOfWilis: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mod wia u? pls ban this OP

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by kennysbst(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ayt27:

Wow, that's sick man. Girls aren't loyal just few are.

I hate it when girls try to play a fast one on guys that helping their lives positively, you can imagine one hungry girl that My Oga here is trying to help oo. It always turn bad for the guy because he will come here on NL and write so so so thread.

Your best bet is to send the girl a text and tell her you are done, that's your best move and do it quickly else you'll just find out you have wasted a lot of time on rubbish and u'll have an emotional breakdown. Zero your mind concerning her, delete all her contacts Whatsapp, bbm, fcb , phone numbers.

Do it this Night sef if you can or you can wait till she stabs you in your front instead.

Thanks man! That will be my nxt move since the op has really enlighten me more abt ladies mind toward a guy at school to survive

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...
Just as many of you have taken your time to read this story so have i taken my time in writing it. I cannot please you... I am not writing this story to satisfy your sexual urge(this is to those that are only concerned about Bleep)
I started out with a good intention of narrating my story to many out there who are going through what I went.. I wanted them to learn from this.
Now to those who want a summary, this is a story, stories are usually long narratives. Pls have it in mind that as I post comments I also see comments on this thread.. Majority of which are of obscene thoughts and it's a big distraction to me... Now do this
Imagine you were with friends, or should I say students whatever setting you wanted, and you were telling your story and some are throwing one or two sentence which is totally out of order, not what you have in mind because it is not what you experienced. Now how would you feel
To those that say I was running out of lies because I haven't mentioned the part where I had sex, pls bridle your tongue because You can not tell my story for me.
And to those who say they are bored with the story, just as you are bored, I am also bored because I was no longer seeing reasonable comments as I progressed and i am pretty sure that majority of those that tarried along up till this point are those that are eager to read and enjoy the sex scene. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't start my story to ENTERTAIN but rather to ENLIGHTEN you on what is going on in our society.
To those saying I was making the stories shorts so i could garner pages, well sorry to say this but I think you are myopic, if you religiously followed from the beginning you would see comments on when I said I was at work.
And to the young man, that asked me why I Did not type everything out in a computer and uploaded all once instead, well you see sir, I started this story after a thought came to my mind, I was so motivated that I decided to register as a member on nairaland because I have always been a visitor on nairaland and this is my first topic on nairaland. I actually thought I could tell it peaceful as it progressed and not to be confused at the long run by many of you who wanted a different story.

Since you are not patient enough to know how I used what i had to get what I wanted.... You would probably never know.

My experiences are my precious moments because they shaped me into what I am today, and I won't have it altered because I want to tell a story on nairaland.

At this junction I drop my pen!

# walks out of thread*******
in Rose's voice " jack come back, jack come back" which jack i am talking about? Jack of Titanic. Pls no mind those ashawo men on this Nairaland. You are a decent lady with strong character and principles. Pls conclude d story. God bless you

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by lekankolade(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by nairacountry(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Personal text: for everything.. there is a season.
Time registered: November 24, 2015
Time spent online: 17 hours & 5 minutes
Signature: life is an empty page. whatever you do adds meaning to it
View Thatsincerechic's posts (47) | View Thatsincerechic's topics (1)

Emphasis on "LAST SEEN"
Psychologists should please tell us what's going on in the Op's mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ElPhoche(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...
Just as many of you have taken your time to read this story so have i taken my time in writing it. I cannot please you... I am not writing this story to satisfy your sexual urge(this is to those that are only concerned about Bleep)
I started out with a good intention of narrating my story to many out there who are going through what I went.. I wanted them to learn from this.
Now to those who want a summary, this is a story, stories are usually long narratives. Pls have it in mind that as I post comments I also see comments on this thread.. Majority of which are of obscene thoughts and it's a big distraction to me... Now do this
Imagine you were with friends, or should I say students whatever setting you wanted, and you were telling your story and some are throwing one or two sentence which is totally out of order, not what you have in mind because it is not what you experienced. Now how would you feel
To those that say I was running out of lies because I haven't mentioned the part where I had sex, pls bridle your tongue because You can not tell my story for me.
And to those who say they are bored with the story, just as you are bored, I am also bored because I was no longer seeing reasonable comments as I progressed and i am pretty sure that majority of those that tarried along up till this point are those that are eager to read and enjoy the sex scene. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't start my story to ENTERTAIN but rather to ENLIGHTEN you on what is going on in our society.
To those saying I was making the stories shorts so i could garner pages, well sorry to say this but I think you are myopic, if you religiously followed from the beginning you would see comments on when I said I was at work.
And to the young man, that asked me why I Did not type everything out in a computer and uploaded all once instead, well you see sir, I started this story after a thought came to my mind, I was so motivated that I decided to register as a member on nairaland because I have always been a visitor on nairaland and this is my first topic on nairaland. I actually thought I could tell it peaceful as it progressed and not to be confused at the long run by many of you who wanted a different story.

Since you are not patient enough to know how I used what i had to get what I wanted.... You would probably never know.

My experiences are my precious moments because they shaped me into what I am today, and I won't have it altered because I want to tell a story on nairaland.

Please come back. If you think that people, most times, will give mature comments on Nairaland, then you are mistaken. You have to take everything in stride. Running-down and snide comments are actually the rule and not the exception. A lot of relate with ur experience. I had my own share of such experience, even starting from secondary school. Just that a lot of us don't go about writing it.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by mcpapillo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
kennysbst:

Thanks anyway and since am not a grammarian but hoping to be soonest. I hope you can decode my message

Lmao @ Soonest . Frank Donga's Nephew
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Na una sabi jare...... I don't even know what to write to encourage you cos everything as been said...

And

It's not as if we will fall sick if you don't complete your write-up..... Anyway you rock......

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by yinkeys(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
I wish I could read it all, but it's lengthy
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by mcpapillo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
He/She (OP or what do y'all call dis ish), i repeat He/She is somewhere smiling. If you ask me i'll say good riddance. He/She definitely don't know what to compose anymore. If you eventually complete this fiction, you're a fool.

Don't know what d fuss is about, all o y'all begging dis mumu are fucking up.

How can you say some people impacted your life and deserved mentioning but then you got busted about the phone ish, you tried to come back saying someone gave you a nokia torch phone but the person don't deserve recognition yeah ? All he/she got was good samaritan, no name ? I don't have issue with your story, i knew its fiction but you feel you have some sort of stupid power cos you're writing a story .. Come on. .. I feel for those ones that are "LEARNING" .. BS.

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 23Tunde45(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
I am kind of new on Nairaland and I can count the amount of times I have ever commented on Nairaland. In fact this is the first time I am noticing and clicking on the 'follow' button.

I love your write-up though I have doubts on whether it is a true life self-experience or its just mere fiction like Chimamanda Adiechie's books. I love the suspense, it has brought me this far to the bottom of the thread which is immensely rare for me.

I am so annoyed with you right now because you are an anonymous person on this thread that has succeeded in captivating so many people's attention on a beautiful story that one cannot ascertain whether it is true or not. In fact, I am starting to doubt that it's true for the following reasons;

a) it is unrealistic for a Nigerian with a historically poor family background to write such good English with little or no error and be able to win so many people's attention.

b) You gave up because of other people's wild comments and fantasies but yet you claim that you are sharing your story to help create awareness of others in a situation like yours.

In conclusion, it is left to you to prove to us that this write-up is real and you are writing it for the right reasons as you stated by continuing the write-up. I mean, how dere you make me come this far and keep me waiting for your next comment. No be only you way fit write epistle, u beta listen to your fans and continue the write-up in peace.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Kjking(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
alexohams2000:

Maybe because you havent read much stories tongue
NO VEX ABEG, NA JOKE I D JOKE grin grin
lwkmd awon ode... na joke me cef dey. oooo
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Pascalberry(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
ClassCaptain:
thatinsincereChic... I saw Your last post.

I am also a Writer..And I know at times u can get frustrated ..But the way we handle Frustration is what matters.....

class captain i throw salute o. . . I neva jam any of your tori aqain, am h0pinq tew encouter 1 sumday. . . .u nd suspense too dey ja'e. . . Hail u o
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
iGeneral:

Gosh your grammar is terrible. And you are supposed to be in HND II?
Lol na sokoto boy na,what do you expect
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
judas is cariot. [/quote] CHAI!..WETIN PERSON NO GO SEE 4 NL

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Please for those that are still interested pls direct us where we can finish ur story,u can't bring us this far and take us back again,its not fair.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by bugativeron: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP please we beg you oya come back. Chai you are really a tough minded fellow. Chei. Some must not offend u ooo

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by sauceEEP(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...

Do me a favour GERRAREHERE MEHN!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marylandcakes: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
iGeneral:

Gosh your grammar is terrible. And you are supposed to be in HND II?

You took the words out of my mouth, I got frustrated reading his post.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Damalex4luv:
I know that OP is just doing shakara, she'll come back to complete the story. I can bet she's enjoying the loud ovation she's getting now and that's why she dropped her BBM pin.

Back to the topic! @OP i'm sorry to say, with what you've written so far I sensed that you're a very mean person in real life, you're only after what you can get from people and never as well bothered on how you can reciprocate the kind gestures. I didn't consider your situation as someone who really suffered because whenever you found yourself been chased out you always quickly find a new place and most times a better place where you still have to depend on your benefactor for food, care and some other things apart from the most important which is shelter yet you believe you can play with there feelings and get to decide your fate in there houses despite the fact that they have done you a favour. Ruth for example despite the fact that she later sends you out of her house was because of the fact that you're selfish and mean. You wrote earlier in your post that you ware her cloths, shoes, sleeps on her bed and even mostly eat her foods and beverages for almost one year and yet you collect money from her whenever you helped her with her hairdo. Most other girls would have send you out after few weeks because to you the only favour you felt you have done is cleaning the house and that is something natural you're supposed to do considering the fact that she accommodates you. Not to talk of Andy that had to accommodate you for 2months without even getting to touch you only once even if it's only smooching that you'll just appreciate him with. Seriously girl you're mean and selfish and you're very lucky to end your school well without resulting to using your body in getting whatever you want because many girls would have loved that but are not that lucky as you're.
Note: Don't ever again claim to have suffered in school because to me you enjoyed, don't let me start form the free foods and beverages you took from your friends turned enemy that you never appreciated or the expensive rooms that you are lucky to be accommodated. Nice write-up anyway but am not going to beg you to come back and complete the story because I know that you definitely will shocked shocked shocked
Omo abeq come chop rice 4 my house on xmas day 4 wetin u just talk..ur head dey well!wink

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
marlockj:

Guy write it for us,whether correct English broken or constructed English Jst open thread.

Bt my fear is I too knw guys,who will jump from the story to look for mistakes,error or fiction.

Write and send the thread we will all join the train
Lol you too like tori:p
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
bugativeron:

Efi le jo. Stop appealing to her is it food that she is sharing. This kind of a person if she is a mini god ordinary mortals will not offend her again ooo. Yet she was blaming Rita for kicking her out, yet you did more than this on her food and beverage, yet you did not appreciate what she did for you.
Mehn com chop knockle!!..i 4 spray u money 4 wetin u just talk but i no dey therewink
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ruq: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Y'all stop tripping, and saying trash about she leaving out the sex part, somewhere along the line she musta nooked a nigga, who cares. The only reason it should be left out is if she's a virgin. Annoying ish is we still don't know what she has used that pulled her through but her white lies seem obvious to be a saving skill, she prolly don't want to tell us she nooked at some point, and no one will fuckin judge you it's your fuckin right to be Hot.
OP is definitely and aspiring writer despite her trying to be humble asking us to pardon her use of English and ish.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
Who cares, u can push the story down ur anus...none of my business
Chai!...you are wicked!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by diamondboa(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP.This is a general forum where you see dry and wet heads.Some are mad while some are really on dry weed ,some are still getting their brain refreshed ,so pls blank on their negative comments and conclude the interesting story.God bless you as you touch someone's life with the story.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
alexohams2000:

Maybe because you havent read much stories tongue
NO VEX ABEG, NA JOKE I D JOKE grin grin
Lol you ehn! grin
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by bugativeron: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Omo abeq come chop rice 4 my house on xmas day 4 wetin u just talk..ur head dey well!wink

You are just to much
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by bugativeron: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:

You are just too much

Wrongly qouted

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.