Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215397 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by windud: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ure correct. Experienced it too.

ddeston:
Babe come I hardly comment on threads on Nairaland, but this your story has got me hooked. And I don't think I can wait to tomorrow.

Please come and finish it. Because you are practically telling my story, although mine wasnt in school, its long story, too.

I have been looking for a way to tell people the story too. But I can't seem to communicate it properly and pass the message to them emotionally and you are just doing that now,

Pls just continue please,

LAST Bullet: whether you are telling a fiction, true life story.. I promise you things are going to turn out fine for you.

And to the doubting thomases, there are millions of youths suffering like this here in Nigeria and I can testify to it.

Just please everybody learn from this and always give a helping hand.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Seun,Lalasticala,this thread deserves FP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by prettyjo(f): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
following
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Blazinraj01(f): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Finally, a story from a girl that I can relate to cheesy Nice one OP. I'm expecting the rest

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by porchster: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wait continue... in pepenazi voice. obinrin illega
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Snoopy007(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm... Just got in, lemme spread mat in anticipation of the remaining part of the story.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by signature2012(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Well done op.....
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by sauceEEP(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
cry cry cry kiss kiss
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ayt27(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nice write up....
But Op this your names ehn, Andy,Rose,Tracy
Sha Kontinu

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Aminuddeen: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
piece of shit
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by babseg(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ayt27:
Nice write up....

But Op this your names ehn, Andy,Rose,Tracy

Sha Kontinu

u sense fiction

u forgot to add Rita grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ironbody03(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
THS NICE
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by NOBODYY: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Aminuddeen:
piece of shit

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Qualer: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Finally, a story from a girl that I can relate to cheesy Nice one OP. I'm expecting the rest

we understand, but why you fine like dis now? ehn....lady B wink
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Yukirusi(f): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Interesting write up...continue...
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by goodfornothing(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Some girls are just pathetic!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by benjobo: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
so undecided
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ayt27(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
babseg:

u sense fiction
u forgot to add Rita grin
Abi ooo, with Rita and Anthony, na only Bola be our own for there.
All in all, it's a good story, please upload more @ Op when you can.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by obinnashady(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wtf..after bathing,u'll go to a nearby bush to sh*t.after bathing..u dirty gon

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
okay.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Bernoulli01(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Woow what a nyc means to survival
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by yyeanqah(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time story

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 2rez: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
thatsincerechic:

Dear nairalanders that are vast in the areas of grammar, pls forgive my gbaguan as I only know how to communicate in the simplest form of English language.

It all started during my year one, when I was just a fresher in one of the state's university and as at that time my parents were experiencing some financial difficulties and i had only been able to pay for my acceptance fee and school fees.
During my first week in the school... I slept in the bunks bed of the female hostels which were yet to be occupied by their owners...
In the mornings , I would wake up as early as 5am, say my morning prayers, greet the occupants of the room, borrow a bucket from one of the roommates and then head off straight to the bathroom. After having my bath, I would go to a nearly Bush with my tissue paper and defecate there then come back to the hostel to pick my bag/luggage which included my slippers, few clothes and undies, credentials and some writing materials.
I would comb my long hair and style it in a bun, leave my face without make up then head off to class on an empty stomach...

Defecate after bathing, chai. Odikwa dirrrrty. Anyway, send ur address make i dhl loadz of tissue paper to u grin.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
thatsincerechic:
yes it's a super and true story

What is the title of the movie? Did the actor die?

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by steve308(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
pls and pls how does this solve the fuel scarcity abeg make una talk better ehhh i hear say 2BABA don collect tittle
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Charlesedet25(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
@ op keep d gud work on, dis story swt sote our Mods push am reach Fp. Op Update or na Bp(backpage) u go c d story
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 1EmmyKay: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sorry for diverging topic but Huraayyy tis jumia black Friday for ur orders to get free shipping contact emmykay on WhatsApp-08189308336,email-1kaymarketing@gmail.com
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Niceeeee.....op ooo,where are yu
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by femora007(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
At last on the front page. OP dont put us in suspense for long ooo
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Femich18(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Abeggi its too long joor .....somebody should summarise d story shapaly
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by faithee21(f): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Haba!lol
NOBODYY:

sso the man fucck u?
if deres no sex scene den ur sweetstory will be incomplete undecided
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Eleniyan15: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
booked

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.