Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215721 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ecnuel: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
anonimi:

One way to do that is to contribute to our alma mater, former university's growth and help provide scholarships to indigent students while promoting SKILLS acquisition from technical and vocational education.
It can be well with us.

Thanks dear. I have a vision that encompasses that. That vision will come to pass someday by the power of the Almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ecnuel: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
micronut:

You see why i asked those questions the other time?? rather than tell me to keep following the story.. You carefully took your time to tongue-lash me for nothing.

I Knew why i asked "What was the role of the fellowships then". Those arms, have helped thousands of students while i was way back in school. I knew of two friends that slept in the mission/fellowship house throughout a year. (Cos i use to go for an all-nighter reading in those fellowship).

Like someone said, thank God you traced your path to God which has allowed you to conquer and excel against all odds.

Am happy for your life and wish you the best! I hope you have learnt to be helping others too.

And for the serious vituperation from you, i just can't say you erred, but like seriously, i had expected you as an Ex Gen Sec. of a student fellowship to have learnt to exhibit the virtues of calmness and tolerance, even when you are seriously annoyed! We should always learn not to let our mood swings get a better part of us.

I writes too, but i must admit, you rocks. I have had the ample opportunity to get along with notable writers in seminars and social forum, i must tell you, the readers cum writers response have always been superb, even with nasty comments. Many takes it as a compliment, it's one of those things that comes with writings. Even Achebe's, Okigbo's, Cyprians, W.S and literary works of many writers have been seriously criticise from ingenuity to tribalism. It's a small world sis, we don't know who is who.

Indeed, my time here has been worth the while and i can't but wish you all the best in Life.

More grace and Wisdom.
Micronut Writes......

Nice one!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Adebolade(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thank u for the time and courage you summon to put this together. May God reward u abudantly.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ebenezerk2: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Poverty is a disease, apart from her parents that were not rich enough to educate her, she equally made a lot of mistakes, what she supposed to do initially was eventually done at the end of the day, if she had not stopped going to fellowship, she would have gotten sisters to stay with, infact some sisters are okay but they find it so difficult to cook, for her to be cooking would have a help to them, another mistake taking money from men to survive isn't an option, sleeping in men's houses is out of it also, she should have made friends with her female classmates to sleep with instead of having majorly men as friends, also she should not have stopped hairstyle business she was doing because of 2go money she was receiving from men, thank she did the needful after losing what she was keeping, she should have known that it's a plan from both Andy and Chuk, and Chuk told Andy everything that happened that was why he decided not to have any conversation with you, it will be hard to forgive some parents that refuse to do their parenting responsibilities, my wife pass through it as well, she told me later which I never remembered again that she sent me to her mother for money, and her mother said she did not have money at that time but I gave her money from my hand and I told her that her mother said I should give her, it was her mother that later told her that she didn't give me any money for her, op I appreciate your efforts to open up, it means you are very sincere, you are a wife material to your future husband if I have never got married, and I know you are a good Christian now, keep on to your faith, and forget about the ugly experience of the past, take care and God will help you in your future endeavors, bless you lady q

6 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by noblegrex: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
thatsincerechic:
MORAL OF THE STORY
(WHETHER REAL OR FICTION)

with this story I have shared with you so far..

I am not telling you to open up to people or not to open up when you are in need.

I am not telling you to capitalise on the emotions of people.

I am not telling you to lie or not to lie in order to save your face from shame.

I am not telling you to become an hair stylist. Of course, not everybody is skillful with their hand. Being an entrepreneur encompasses a whole lot and you know what you are good at.

I believe from this story, you have been able to pick out one or two lessons after all in every nonsense, there is a sense.

Never live your life with a negative mindset because you find yourself in difficult situations. There are worse case scenarios and believe me you, you can never tell what's behind the smiles on the faces you come across on a daily basis.

Of course, I have only been able to throw some light on the financial difficulty some students go through, but there are other aspects too. You would be surprised to know the number of students with suicidal thoughts even when they live in luxury

No matter what, I repeat no matter what, suicide should never be an option.

LIKE the saying ,different situations require different measures.
I tell you this day, that no matter what you are going through in life, you should try as much as possible to be in control. Do not let any situation weigh you down or finally tear you apart.

In conclusion, always hold tight to your faith as we all know the saying that a man without faith is a man without hope.
But then again, you know what's Best for you so...

GO FIGURE!

Gracias !
hail razer mama razor,thank Goodness you decided to conclude your story.one think I like must as much as your experience is quite touching is that you're a graduate and never a drop out.I salute you courage,liked your dereminations and guts and also understand your frustrations but in all things you have to learn how to take things easy with yourself and of course,you've possessed such spirit cos I perceived that in you,that's why you're able to scale through the university.and as for the critics,either positive or negative,its bound to be.you cannot write any book,novels,history story of any sort without critics and some of these critics actualy made some people and don't mar them.you have to learn how to make use of critics not to mar you.happy for the experience you shared not too many people has got the courage to share theirs and thank God yours ended well. I've got peeps around me when in school and after with terible experiences.some I helped freely but some I didn't,some are even guys like me.that's y I believed every bit of your story even though I've got some hitches somewhere but its cool... But your story will not be completed without mentioning TRACY to me. Congrat. Still,wishing you the best in life you've never had.may God bless your hustle. Tracy pls,biko nu.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by rosalieene(f): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
marlockj:

So chuk wear condommm rape you.

Na wa ohh.

Where is pregnancy Na,abi chuk pour water inside u .

Lik u said chuks run you twice,so Wat happen to his sperm

Where did you get money to buy drugs. Cuz u were broke.

Where did chuks sperm?

Na wa ohh

Haba!! the only comments you guys have been posting is just about the sex and rape scene! even after op completed her story. If you don't have anything positive to ask/say to her just negodu!! and keep quiet and stop asking stupid questions because it won't change your name even after knowing that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
noblegrex:
hail razer mama razor,thank Goodness you decided to conclude your story.one think I like must as much as your experience is quite touching is that you're a graduate and never a drop out.I salute you courage,liked your dereminations and guts and also understand your frustrations but in all things you have to learn how to take things easy with yourself and of course,you've possessed such spirit cos I perceived that in you,that's why you're able to scale through the university.and as for the critics,either positive or negative,its bound to be.you cannot write any book,novels,history story of any sort without critics and some of these critics actualy made some people and don't mar them.you have to learn how to make use of critics not to mar you.happy for the experience you shared not too many people has got the courage to share theirs and thank God yours ended well. I've got peeps around me when in school and after with terible experiences.some I helped freely but some I didn't,some are even guys like me.that's y I believed every bit of your story even though I've got some hitches somewhere but its cool... But your story will not be completed without mentioning TRACY to me. Congrat. Still,wishing you the best in life you've never had.may God bless your hustle. Tracy pls,biko nu.
lol... Since last week Tracy.. Na wa to you oo

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Tolupage(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
anonimi:

You forgot that Chuks is Andy's cousin?
so Andy got to know about it...
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
rosalieene:

Haba!! the only comments you guys have been posting is just about the sex and rape scene! even after op completed her story. If you don't have anything positive to ask/say to her just negodu!! and keep quiet and stop asking stupid questions because it won't change your name even after knowing that.

Neither will it change your name if you skip my comment.

If you Dnt hv anything to say quote another.

I asked a question,it culd hv bin wise for you to get answer or you answer the question, rather than complain.or better still answer the question since your a were woman

OK now how does ur comment answer my question.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Tolupage:
so Andy got to know about it...

Most likely.....
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by rosalieene(f): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
marlockj:

Neither will it change your name if you skip my comment.

If you Dnt hv anything to say quote another.

I asked a question,it culd hv bin wise for you to get answer or you answer the question, rather than complain.or better still answer the question since your a were woman

OK now how does ur comment answer my question.
I cannot just keep quiet when I see a dumb and stupid comment ok!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
rosalieene:

I cannot just keep quiet when I see a dumb and stupid comment ok!

Okk my comment is dumb and silly,it culd b wise for u to remove the comment Na.

You cant answer the question yet you are crying.

Lol how does my comment affected you now,does it mke u big,small,tall,rich or poor.

Some people can be so funny,you see Jst a written word u get piss as if it hit u over their.

Why not try stopping me from the dumb n silly comment.

Cuz even this your comment does nt help matters.

Apparently am commenting soon,so I Dnt knw Wat u will do Nxt.Mayb call me a bastard,fool or idioooot, which still do nothing to me over here.

Sorry sha if my comment hurt you over their,Jst bear with me
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by lovelyS(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
AnyibestDede:
I hv followed this topic frm day one and i wanted the op to finished up the story before i comment but i can no longer take it. To me, op u are a very wicked person, u are a cheat, a liar, an ingrate. U are self centered and selfish, i can bet my last kobo that if u were rita or andy u ll never accomodate rose. U brought out the beast in them with ur selfishness. frm day one u did not tell them the truth abt ur accomodation yet they habourd u and how did u pay them back? By painting them black! May i never hv a friend like u, people like u is the reason some people dnt help anymore. Am sure rita and andy ll never render that kind of help to anyone just bcus of u.

I want to believe you are a saint or you were born with a silver spoon if not,you will never blame her for lying. I'm not trying to support her lying attitude or lying to her friends but I need to let you understand that sometimes you need to lie to stay alive. Do you know what it takes to be in a higher institution without a parental backup, no friends,no adviser, no associates...no pocket money,no shelter and no help from no one?.don't forget she's a lady with moral. what do you expect her to do ? She should start selling her body to the public ?

You expect her to tell the India hemp smoking crooks that her parents does not have enough money to pay for her accommodation and you think they will not rape her for many days ? Or you believe she should have told Andy the truth and he will never have taken advantage of her?

She lied, agreed but she's a survival, she's A strong and intelligent african lady. if you really have read the whole stories, she laboured for these people too,Yes! She cooked, cleaned and did their assignments. please life is wild, we just have to survive by all means.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by noblegrex: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
thatsincerechic:
ehn tracy!I want tracy!this one na love at first heard not first sight.oya naaaa.I want to know about tracy biko nu. You got me curious.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by noblegrex: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
thatsincerechic:
ehn tracy!I want tracy!this one na love at first heard not first sight.oya naaaa.I want to know about tracy biko nu very important. You got me curious.just say something about her Nndo
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by pweetylivia(f): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
thatsincerechic:
"Wow babes.. I am so glad you came. Nne.. This your food ehn.. Is seducing me oo"
Chuks said watching as I continued cooking.
Immediately Amaka told me she needed privacy with her boyfriend I quickly made a call to chuks telling him I was on my way.
Chuks apartment was like Rita's but sort of masculine in a way. It didn't have that soft touch to it like Rita's but it looked the same in structure.
Chuks and i played PS or should I say I taught me how to play PS that evening after we had finished eating.
As we decided it was time to sleep, Nepa interrupted the power supply, and then everywhere became hot. He had offered me his bed and chose to sleep on the floor.
Almost two hours into the night, the heat had increase and I was sweating profusely because I was on my Jean trousers and top, I decided on that before coming because I felt I wouldn't want to sleep at Chuks's place in any of my nighties because I felt It would be revealing.
As I was tossing, turning and complaining bitterly about the temperature of the room, he convinced me to go have cold shower and sleep in any of his bedsheets instead of my clothes. He told me I could wrap the bedsheets around before sleeping which I finally agreed to.
I had slept far into the night and was suddenly feeling cool breeze on my body, then I opened my eyes to know where the breeze was coming from and was shocked to see Chuks completely naked, sitting on the bed and fanning me with a magazine, i also realised I was stark naked and before I could say jack, Chuks was on top of me, he had found is way between my legs and was saying
"please stop.. Rose stop, wait.. I am not going to hurt you wait you will enjoy it"
I started struggling with him and then hitting him continuously until he grabbed my right hand with one of his hands and hit me on my face the the other hand and said
"you are stubborn.. Stop it, I don't want to injure you stop"
But I didn't stop there, I kept on fighting him off but he was persistent and then I successful got away from underneath him because our bodies were slippery, we were both sweating. He kept coming closer as I drew backwards, again he was in between my legs because I could not move any further when the wall became a barrier.
Chuks was fully between my legs, and trying to force his way inside on me, and when I tried to scream, he covered my mouth with his lips, I pinched his face and then he bit my lower lips and when I winced, he was already inside me and at this moment my eyes were close and i screamed with pain. I couldn't fight anymore, I just laid on the bed while he was pounding..
And then he was out. I remained motionless and when I finally made to get up, he was on top of me again, inside of me, pounding but this time pounding harder and i could feel the taste of his sweat in my mouth, i thought he was never going to stop while he kept saying
"I'm sorry.. Please forgive me, please, please forgive me I'm sorry" he continued pounding....
Chisos! OMG! I pray it will not be better for him ijn. This evil shall torment him all the days of his life ijn
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
I'm not being sentimental. Anything you say is a reflection of what you think. That's why it's called "your opinion". You should be more careful of the things you post because surely somebody will read them and judge you accordingly. If that's not how you view women and this type of situation don't respond with answers that will get you the response you received.

It's ridiculous to know that a woman was raped and there are people out here who are victim blaming. At the end of the day it was the man that defiled her. Who could not control himself. Have we gotten to the stage in nigeria that a female can no longer put trust in a male?

And if you feel that way, then I hope no woman ever puts thier trust in you.

marlockj:

Stop being sentimental

And stop abusing anyone.

I drop my comments from the story.

All Wat I said is from the story.

If Wat I said is wrong you stnd to correct mi from the story

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Memejem:
I'm not being sentimental. Anything you say is a reflection of what you think. That's why it's called "your opinion". You should be more careful of the things you post because surely somebody will read them and judge you accordingly. If that's not how you view women and this type of situation don't respond with answers that will get you the response you received.

It's ridiculous to know that a woman was raped and there are people out here who are victim blaming. At the end of the day it was the man that defiled her. Who could not control himself. Have we gotten to the stage in nigeria that a female can no longer put trust in a male?

And if you feel that way, then I hope no woman ever puts thier trust in you.

Incase u Dnt knw,trust no one xcept God.

We are all humans n we culd betray trust no matter how highly placed we are.no one is perfect xcept God.

What people think about me those not matter,if my responds does nt have the story bck up,then I will care about what people will say.

Jst as u cnt read what is on anyone's mind trust is out of it,if a brother can kill his brother,father rape daughter, husband beat wife,wife cook food with menstruation blood to her husband.who will you then trust if not God.

Some of you are shouting trust,yet u hv Helen, amaka,joy, loveth,nkechi then nnenna will be claiming her boy frnd loves ha

Life itself is risk if you Dnt knw.

Op suffered Yes we knw,she did some bad thing which she should not done no matter the situation!! Yes we knw.

Case closed
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
You are a beast.

I hope one day you truly understand the power in what is you're saying. I hope that this is not how you really think.

I hope you don't have sisters. They will suffer at your hand.

marlockj:

To me it was high time she got beaten,by her risk,lies,gold digging,deceiving n self center attitude.

I knew it was coming,cuz of numerous invitation n visiting 2go boys.I never knew it will come from chuks though.

To me I wish she willingly gv it to Andy,Bt u knw girls Na, they rather let a rapist take it than a gentleman.

My here bleed for Andy,cuz I feel before Andy say Wat he said,he has hold it for too long.

Imagine a girl in ur house,u ask ha out yet she say no,since you say no Wat are you den doing in his house,stopping other girls who culd Lov the guy.

Fish enter net u no enter allow other fishes to enter net u no gree,wich one be ur own.

Op got Wat she wntd from chuks,cuz it was invitation to treat according to me.Dnt knw abt other guys view.

Bt to me it was invitation to treat.

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Memejem:
You are a beast.

I hope one day you truly understand the power in what is you're saying. I hope that this is not how you really think.

I hope you don't have sisters. They will suffer at your hand.

I guess a beast should not be typing,a beast should be in the bush.

Neva seen a beast who rply humans.

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
I guess Op has the story!!!.and the story has ended!!!

I will b called Cp !!! So I will be replying comment!!

Season 2
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thread Closed!!!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
thatsincerechic:
MORAL OF THE STORY

I am not telling you to open up to people or not to open up when you are in need.

I am not telling you to lie or not to lie in order to save your face from shame.

I am not telling you to become an hair stylist. Of course, not everybody is skillful with their hand. Being an entrepreneur encompasses a whole lot and you know what you are good at.

I believe from this story, you have been able to pick out one or two lessons after all in every nonsense, there is a sense.

Never live your life with a negative mindset because you find yourself in difficult situations. There are worse case scenarios and believe me you, you can never tell what's behind the smiles on the faces you come across on a daily basis.

Of course, I have only been able to throw some light on the financial difficulty some students go through, but there are other aspects too. You would be surprised to know the number of students with suicidal thoughts even when they live in luxury

I tell you this day, that no matter what you are going through in life, you should try as much as possible to be in control. Do not let any situation weigh you down or finally tear you apart.

In conclusion, always hold tight to your faith as we all know the saying that a man without faith is a man without hope.

GO FIGURE!

Gracias !
I love u
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by diamondboa(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
OP. I salute your courage. I wish all the best in life.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 30, 2015
thatsincerechic:
MORAL OF THE STORY

GO FIGURE!

Gracias !
'Twas a nice and interesting story...good that it all ended in a good way for you. And by the way, that line under "...always hold on to your faith...", to me, that's the main stuff here. Actually, all along, as you told your story, I kept wondering on my mind, "I thought she said she was in a fellowship? Why not go there?" You see, fellowship is always a very great source of help and succour in school. When I was an undergraduate in UNIBEN, my fellowship I was in-Christian Union (they now call it CU/NIFES), was well known for that, even up to paying fees for indigent students and I was actively involved in that-whether in general contributions, accommodating people, giving financial help, feeding people, etc. When I look back today, I'm always so happy to remember those things and always happy and grateful to God that I helped all the people I helped then. You won't believe that some people I helped in school that later became friends with me, are successful people and big shots in different places today! I wish I could make out enough time someday, I would have loved to share some things here on nairaland. But, thatsincerechic, your story was nice, touching, thought provoking and maybe even philanthropy inspiring, I guess you know what I mean grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tolaxin(m): 12:20am On Nov 30, 2015
marlockj:

Na wa ohh.

mumu like you didn't listen to your biology teacher while in secondary school.

Mumu like you don't know a girl can only get pregnant if the sperm touch the egg during ovulation.

Mumu like you don't know a girl only ovulates 4-7 days in a month.

Were you not the same mumu asking if she didn't wear pant when she was raped?

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 12:21am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 12:24am On Nov 30, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

'Twas a nice and interesting story...good that it all ended in a good way for you. And by the way, that line under "...always hold on to your faith...", to me, that's the main stuff here. Actually, all along, as you told your story, I kept wondering on my mind, "I thought she said she was in a fellowship? Why not go there?" You see, fellowship is always a very great source of help and succour in school. When I was an undergraduate in UNIBEN, my fellowship I was in-Christian Union (they now call it CU/NIFES), was well known for that, even up to paying fees for indigent students and I was actively involved in that-whether in general contributions, accommodating people, giving financial help, feeding people, etc. When I look back today, I'm always so happy to remember those things and always happy and grateful to God that I helped all the people I helped then. You won't believe that some people I helped in school that later became friends with me, are successful people and big shots in different places today! I wish I could make out enough time someday, I would have loved to share some things here on nairaland. But, thatsincerechic, your story was nice, touching, thought provoking and maybe even philanthropy inspiring, I guess you know what i mean grin grin.

Are those people also helping other indigent students (who are not their relations) in our universities the way you helped them survive back then?
If they are not doing it SYSTEMATICALLY, your help was simply wasted on them and that would be how they have contributed to the general malaise on our campuses, not so
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Dahkogrin007(m): 1:24am On Nov 30, 2015
marlockj:

Na wa ohh.
Where did chuks sperm?
Na wa ohh
Are u saying every sex result in pregnancy.... Haba Bros

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 30, 2015
thatsincerechic:

lol na u cause am na.shay tracy was d one u were guarding bunk for,d way u discribed her was like u were trippin. boys will b boys

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Sarang(f): 5:33am On Nov 30, 2015
I had been there op..and I understand what you must have felt.

Im happy that you made it.
Im sincerely grateful to God for you.

It was hard yes but you struggled through.
And you shall succeed.

(Please allow me to inspire people out there with this post on my blog)

Cc thatSincerechic

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 5:57am On Nov 30, 2015
I meant exactly what I said. You reason exactly like an inhumane animal. You are somebody who doesn't have a shred of empathy and I pity anyone who relates with you.

If you have a wife I weep for her. If you have daughter I weep for them. I also weep for any sons you may have. Unfortunately for them they gave a father that does not know to teach them what it means to be sympathetic to the trails of others. Who will most likely grow up to be hard men who probably abuse women.

I'm not even joking at my statement. You probably think we were jesting before. But I take the issue of violence towards women seriously. The fact that you don't seem to see reason or acknowledge the WRONG action of rape against the female on this story disgusts me. Nobody deserves rape regardless of thier past sins. Nobody deserves to be taken advantage in that way.

It shows your character. This is one of the same reasons I find it difficult to agree when my mother pushes me to marry a Nigerian man.

Mentality of an uncivilized person. No need to respond to me. You have a truly disgusting personality.

marlockj:

I guess a beast should not be typing,a beast should be in the bush.

Neva seen a beast who rply humans.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.