Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215391 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Memejem:
Run from who? Who is sending you email? I don't even know you. If you need a woman better go and find someone who will take your bullshit. It's not me

I know you are enjoying this dialogue. If I don't respond it means I agree with chucks. If I respond you think it's because I am fond of your backward mentality.

Just like without any given cause you think I'm promiscuous. I now know your penis must be the size of a paracetamol tablet. That's why you' re here looking for love.

Ahahahahahahahaha

I know you are jobless

I am better than chuks. Yes I am Better.

Never have I or will I cause the kind of mental trauma to someone that pushes some to commit suicide.

Only in God's eyes is one sin no greater than another. We live in the world of men and women. That's why there are laws and sentences of different severity. Unless you believe laws shouldn't exist then continue with your foolish argument. Even in the Bible you keep bringing up Jesus said that the laws of man and Bible should be separate.

Are you God? It's only ok for chuks to rape in story. Let him go and find one of your sisters. Then you will be here saying another thing.

If you believe in any system of order, having a president, having a chief of a village, a leader in a group, that is a sense of order. Voted because the majority beleive that that person is best suited for the job amongst all other candidates. One is better than the rest.

If you want to demote yourself to be the same level as chuks. Carry go. You admit you are the same as a rapist.

The problem with this whole thing is I'm certain if this conversation was happening in person you would not have the courage to speak in the same manner. But I would.

No matter how many times you defend a rapist. I will continue to voice against it. But continue with your poorly worded English. I'm sure you will respond with another long essay defaming my character. Which is baseless. As you don't know me which you've already acknowledged.

You see why I said you where Jst pretending all this while,lol

See the mumu that was full of pity for Op,Bt now speak like a call girl.

To me you are nothing but a jobless idioot, who need nothing but attention, you Dnt hv any prblm Cuz I will gv it to you.

Where ever you are is Jst like being in the bush,Cuz you Dnt speak any better.

The bush u r is evn worst Dan being in nigeria.

Always claiming of not in Nigeria who ask you?niger no b outside country? Abi malawi no b outside country.

To me you are helping your Mum hawk fofo, that's why you are always pissed. You hv been raped countless tym.Cuz I see no reason Op matter bcums yours.

Your are fast to condemn Nigerian men,Bt you are a product of Nigerian sperm. What a foolish girl .Ppl like you suck white dick's with reckless abandon.

Dnt reply me and remain a foool
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Memejem:
You want to know where I am isn't it. You accused me of lying about my whereabouts. Oya come and find me or shut your mouth.

Iddiot

Foolishhh idioot people who travel don't mke silly noise like this.

The zoo you travel to,still shark your head.

Your pussssy is a porous as Nigeria borders, idioot.

Jst because you left Nigeria to zoo country,Jst to continue with your trade as a prostiiitute,does not make you better than chuks.

You are a disgrace to your parents, to the extent that they plead with you to marry and leave them.

You think by replying me we will eventually fall inlove, idioot you hv mistaken. That only happen in nollywood.

You made a serious mistake by attacking Nigeria men,and gonna gv it to you.

Is only a fooool that will run rather than stand to defend his or herself.. You will be that fool if you Dnt quote me.

I will Leav a trade mark on you,before this thread is closed.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Memejem:
Your ignorance is showing.

One day somebody in your family may get raped. I want you to go and treat them in the same manner.

I want you to enjoy the beating your family will show you.

Heartless man like you.

I'm sure you probably have so many venerial diseases.

You hv been raped already Na,so what.

See this idioot, so if they rape someone I shuld die or what.

Do I look like you who have dirty hole btween legs

No cum n rape me idioot

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Memejem:
You want to know where I am isn't it. You accused me of lying about my whereabouts. Oya come and find me or shut your mouth.

Iddiot

Idddiot leave the guy and face me,stop looking for where to hide.

He shuld cum and find you,you think by this you will get him cum see you.silly trick to get a husband.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by kittykat1(f): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Memejem:
Was it not you who made such a big deal of my location? I want you to see it to the end. Rubbish.

You insecurity is showing ooooo

Again. NEXT TIME MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

I have been reading your tirades. You sound young but polished and with some good exposure. One lesson you must learn on NLD is that after making your sensible comment, expect trolls to want to seek attention. You must ignore them. Don't respond . That shows class

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by AnyibestDede(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
marlockj:

Idddiot leave the guy and face me,stop looking for where to hide.

He shuld cum and find you,you think by this you will get him cum see you.silly trick to get a husband.
Guy is ok, leave the lady alone. U guys hv taken it too far already , be a man and let go. Everyone has a rite to his or her own opinion so brother CHILL
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oloriadejoke(f): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
marlockj:

We cnt always cover Op bad doing Jst cuz ha condition.

U Dnt need to Kip reminding everyone ops condition, we all knw that. The ball point is with or without condition Op deceived, lie n even steal,cheat(I knw u will ask me Whr she stole).

you maynt see cuz u feel Wat Eva Op did in that situation was right even killing someone to survive.

What if chuk is not Wat Ppl paint chuks to be.

It was still condition that made chuks to rape ha.

A bird who tries to pick food on a busy road mst b careful

So because chuks raped ha,we should all 4gt that eat from chuk n slp in his room. So nw chuks didn't help Op or wat.
...with the way you keep attacking the op it seems you are the chucks the op is talking about.i don't know if am the only one seeing this point of view becos you keep attacking the madam. bro note no one is clean we all have our past so don't judge any1,i don't like people who act saint d way u do

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Thank you. I've finished with him. I don't have the time to indulge his madness anymore .

kittykat1:

I have been reading your tirades. You sound young but polished and with some good exposure. One lesson you must learn on NLD is that after making your sensible comment, expect trolls to want to seek attention. You must ignore them. Don't respond . That shows class
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Damfostopper(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
2 daft idiotts are here busy giving me unnecessary notifications.......one of them above me.....smh for ur stupidiity..unfollows thread....
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Qualer: 3:14am On Dec 03, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Lol i couldnt help but laff at some funny comments. Dear namesake hmmmmm, i read ur story i must confess i enjoyed it. Tho i havent commented for a while i just had to add my piece. Am not here to beg u to cont its ur choice but i was just imagining wat you would be thinking now, cos if u were hurt by d little jibes u got bfor u stopped now u must be devastated by those dat came after u decided to stop.
In Nland forum dere r diff kinds of characters best thing ive learnt since i joined was to not let comments here bother u if not some can make u commit suicide lol. Bliv me ive received a fair share in d past so i know. So just take things easy ok. Wen u r on dis forum dont let talk bother u, and as for coming bak its ur choice rily.
i still love my Nland i missed all my friends and all d old times
Urs rozzay

'ello bae!! where have you been zince all the times? i have jes been here and mizzing you. pnease jes remeber that we are having an unfinish biznesses!! cool i am wait for your responzes... you can tweets at me on the instagram, thank you!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2015
oloriadejoke:
...with the way you keep attacking the op it seems you are the chucks the op is talking about.i don't know if am the only one seeing this point of view becos you keep attacking the madam. bro note no one is clean we all have our past so don't judge any1,i don't like people who act saint d way u do

You are wrong am nt attacking op

Neither am I acting saint!!

Jst continue till the last post,you will read all my comments.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Memejem:
Thank you. I've finished with him. I don't have the time to indulge his madness anymore .

No come and be quoting me

This will act as a lesson to you.

When next you see my handle you arrange you comment before you quote me.

You don't hv time to indulge with his madness Bt you had before.

You thought I will be that simple to wave off,Jst as you do to other guys.you attacked the wrong guy.

Haha!!lwkmd she finally run away and refused to quote me.you for see hell today.

Hiding under another person's comment.

No!! do mistake and quote and tell me you hv finish with me,thought you were not afraid.

You are now looking for people to console with you.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oloriadejoke(f): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2015
marlockj:

You are wrong am nt attacking op

Neither am I acting saint!!

Jst continue till the last post,you will read all my comments....ok ooo

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by paddybrown(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
finally am d person 2 close dis thread
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by benELOHIM7(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
It was an easy ride for me gaining admission into the university as my dad was once a dean of student affairs in the university and my mum is a professor in thesame institute. My name is Andy and this is how I met Rose.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mekzy02:
I'm I the only person that saw the "*** 215"?....loool how can a second semester course in a university end with an odd number..I stand to be corrected tho! OP hope ur not lying. Hmm
i did mth111 in first semester and mth121 in second semester, different schools, different rules please.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mekzy02(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mehn atleast I can see the pattern your course is following.....the "1" in the middle of 111 stands for ist semester likewise the "2" in the 121 stands for second semester!....the course the OP said she wrote is following no pattern at all!
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

i did mth111 in first semester and mth121 in second semester, different schools, different rules please.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oloriadejoke(f): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
marlockj:
So does it mean Op Dnt hv womb?

or chuks sperm was not fertile?

what is going on here??

what happen to the sperm that was deposited? cuz according to Op chuk, run ha twice.

Enough of all this pity up n down
It is no more news that Op really tried n she suffered alot.it's touching.

Now what happen to chuks baby?
..bro you've been all over the op asking series of question but seriously you need to grow up a little,age means noting but maturity means something I never see any style of maturity in all the tackling and questions you are throwing here on nairaland,if you want to create awareness,make it in a way people would love and to appreciate you not in a foetus manner i hope this few advice might help u for your future sake. I think it's time 2 start using a brain scanner on some small children and adult with embryo brain on nairaland...you will see them wailing now
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
oloriadejoke:
..bro you've been all over the op asking series of question but seriously you need to grow up a little,age means noting but maturity means something I never see any style of maturity in all the tackling and questions you are throwing here on nairaland,if you want to create awareness,make it in a way people would love and to appreciate you not in a foetus manner i hope this few advice might help u for your future sake. I think it's time 2 start using a brain scanner on some small children and adult with embryo brain on nairaland...you will see them wailing now

This is not your 1st tym of quoting me ,neither your 1st tym seeing my post.

Also you are not the only one reading my comment,somr read then opt out to another thread.

Some skip!! The story has ended already.you quoting me now means you Jst wnt to wake me up.

My post are now old as you saw dem some days after I hv posted them,also you followed the story late n d drama late.

I guess you Jst wnt my attention, Bt is already late!! You will hv it on another story.

I culd hv Lov to gv u the attention needed,Bt I Jst lookd @ your profile!!,I guess no need to waste ma tym.

Besides I hv no issues with you!!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oloriadejoke(f): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
marlockj:

This is not your 1st tym of quoting me ,neither your 1st tym seeing my post.

Also you are not the only one reading my comment,somr read then opt out to another thread.

Some skip!! The story has ended already.you quoting me now means you Jst wnt to wake me up.

My post are now old as you saw dem some days after I hv posted them,also you followed the story late n d drama late.

I guess you Jst wnt my attention, Bt is already late!! You will hv it on another story.

I culd hv Lov to gv u the attention needed,Bt I Jst lookd @ your profile!!,I guess no need to waste ma tym.

Besides I hv no issues with you!!
...lolzz did you just say attention?how does your attention contribute to my entire life or my marital life? Thank heavens you neva see me warming up in the ring and bragging like maywheather with u. so gheerraahhiiiaaaa
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 6:55am On Dec 04, 2015
oloriadejoke:
...lolzz did you just say attention?how does your attention contribute to my entire life or my marital life? Thank heavens you neva see me warming up in the ring and bragging like maywheather with u. so gheerraahhiiiaaaa

Funny girl

You are already in the ring bragging!!

So you Jst announced to us that you are married.

Then bhv like one Okk.

Probably you are a mother!! Bt you Dnt sound like a married n a mother.

So plz I xpect you to strt bhvin lik a mother,we hv mny mother's that hv been reading my posts n comment.

Focusing on you kids n husbnd shuld be your prime purpose Okk.

As for attention what do you get when you quote me? If nt attention. If it does nt contribute to yur life Okk y do u quote me then?##4ni girl abi mother#####

I said something about your profile pic,culd like to point something out There for you.Bt Dats a story for another day.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oloriadejoke(f): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2015
marlockj:

Funny girl

You are already in the ring bragging!!

So you Jst announced to us that you are married.

Then bhv like one Okk.

Probably you are a mother!! Bt you Dnt sound like a married n a mother.

So plz I xpect you to strt bhvin lik a mother,we hv mny mother's that hv been reading my posts n comment.

Focusing on you kids n husbnd shuld be your prime purpose Okk.

As for attention what do you get when you quote me? If nt attention. If it does nt contribute to yur life Okk y do u quote me then?##4ni girl abi mother#####

I said something about your profile pic,culd like to point something out There for you.Bt Dats a story for another day.
....oh heaven see what an idiioott is writing,now I can see the level of your brain cells,i wouldn't like 2 exchange words with a foetus brain like u,i only want you 2 send some1 older from ur house foooollllllll

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Brainmasters(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2015
Started reading from page 1 now am in 25, pple are very annoying u no, saw this today I av burned up to 30mb refreshing even my bat3 don go down from 96% to 62%, would love to have a full graps so skipped to d last page but wat I saw I don't line, hate abuse, insult and immaturity, pls madam would love to av a complete story sent to my email pls adelabugbenga@yahoo.com, we love to bring some director in and see aw this story can be acted in episodes and played in university campus.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2015
oloriadejoke:
....oh heaven see what an idiioott is writing,now I can see the level of your brain cells,i wouldn't like 2 exchange words with a foetus brain like u,i only want you 2 send some1 older from ur house foooollllllll

And a child will call this mummy.....

I dnt knw Hw you enjoy my attention....

I guess u need your husbnd not me....
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oloriadejoke(f): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
marlockj:

And a child will call this mummy.....

I dnt knw Hw you enjoy my attention....

I guess u need your husbnd not me....
....look at u waku slowpoke
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
oloriadejoke:

Like face lik pucccii
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
oloriadejoke:

May rat use your pusssiii as their hideout.

Idioooot

Ugly idiooot

Fat beast!! I pity your husband.

Your mate are married n stay slim!! You Jst full everwhere.

Common to do better hair you no fit

Cheap she goat

Noo!!! Dnt run, if you Dnt quote me I will assume am too hot for you.

You see this thread I will mke it a living hell for you!! u Will forever remember this bashing even in your dreams.

I will mke you sweep and ur husband will neva knw the cause till you show him this thread.

Idiooot a married woman shuld b servicing ha husband or looking after your sheeps u call kids.

If you are tired of your boring husband why not divorce him and mke do with young blood,since you are too old.

Ugly woman since 1456

your kids will weep at the sight of this your ugly face.

So if them call mothers you go follow comot!!! Lol

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Khaytunechi: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Damnn.. you lots should sheath your swords already.. what exactly dyou aim to achieve with these infantile back and forth?? even if you don't respect others,, you should at least respect your own self..
backing out of a fight doesn't mean you're weak or you don't have a scathing reply to give,, sometimes it means you're way above inconsequential mudslingings that'll add no value to you and everyone else.. you people should stop this already.. It's enough..

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ableguy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Khaytunechi:
Damnn.. you lots should sheath your swords already.. what exactly dyou aim to achieve with these infantile back and forth?? even if you don't respect others,, you should at least respect your own self..
backing out of a fight doesn't mean you're weak or you don't have a scathing reply to give,, sometimes it means you're way above inconsequential mudslingings that'll add no value to you and everyone else.. you people should stop this already.. It's enough..

Don't mind them, that shows immature they are
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
oloriadejoke:

On Sunday now you will rush to church with ur husband and kids!!...claiming born again.

Narialand here you are worst than d devil himself.

Ppl like you giv christains bad name.

Ppl lik you are the reason why young men refuse to marry.Jst fews kids see Hw porous you are. No one knws where your neck is.

No shape no nothing. I really pity your husband.

Show us your neck.

show us ur neck beast

If I may ask how do you attract your husband,heaven knws before you were married, you were not like this.

Idioot u no dey see ur mate omosexy them.

Your husband mst be regretting...

Better go and work on urself

That's ur kid below

Like mother like son

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mogenerous(f): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kids everywhere.. Are these the future leaders Nigeria needs? Hell No!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oloriadejoke(f): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
marlockj:

On Sunday now you will rush to church with ur husband and kids!!...claiming born again.

Narialand here you are worst than d devil himself.

Ppl like you giv christains bad name.

Ppl lik you are the reason why young men refuse to marry.Jst fews kids see Hw porous you are. No one knws where your neck is.

No shape no nothing. I really pity your husband.

Show us your neck.

show us ur neck beast

If I may ask how do you attract your husband,heaven knws before you were married, you were not like this.

Idioot u no dey see ur mate omosexy them.

Your husband mst be regretting...

Better go and work on urself

That's ur kid below

Like mother like son
....old fool go and ask your mother how pregnant women looks like,if I can still look great like dat while am pregnant then consult your oracle 2 know how great I am now after birth,after I don retire from childbirth I look great than your sisters at home.animal

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.