Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215691 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 6:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Memejem:
I meant exactly what I said. You reason exactly like an inhumane animal. You are somebody who doesn't have a shred of empathy and I pity anyone who relates with you.

If you have a wife I weep for her. If you have daughter I weep for them. I also weep for any sons you may have. Unfortunately for them they gave a father that does not know to teach them what it means to be sympathetic to the trails of others. Who will most likely grow up to be hard men who probably abuse women.

I'm not even joking at my statement. You probably think we were jesting before. But I take the issue of violence towards women seriously. The fact that you don't seem to see reason or acknowledge the WRONG action of rape against the female on this story disgusts me. Nobody deserves rape regardless of thier past sins. Nobody deserves to be taken advantage in that way.

It shows your character. This is one of the same reasons I find it difficult to agree when my mother pushes me to marry a Nigerian man.

Mentality of an uncivilized person. No need to respond to me. You have a truly disgusting personality.

You are wrong to think that I will not respond,if you had wanted me not to respond.you should hv nt responded.

I cnt believe that you actually sat down and type all this Jst to make a respond.

Funny!! Anyway I xpectd nothing less moreover you are a woman.

As for marrying a Nigerian man,no one can force you to do that xcept you lack suitors.

Marriage is a choice .

Also how does my respond generalize the whole Nigerian men.

You talk of sympathy and pity,unfortunately you started reading the story late,meaning you never followed from the beginning, There no single person on this thread who never pity the girl.

And for you abuses I still feel is a waste of time,reason being that you are abt the 8 person pushing abuses @ me which mean little or nothing to me.

Haha!!lol come to think of it,how can you get so piss over a written.

I still think you should hv responded to me with you bck up from the storyline, rather than getting piss n abusing which earn nothing,as people culd learn from your sweet respond than abuses.

My dear Dnt get piss again Hmmmm,u understnd dat you are a woman.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2015
I never said I thought you wouldn't respond. I said there is no need. Because I'm talking to someone in capable of sympathy. You don't hear word.

Is my being a woman a problem? What does that matter? You are very annoying. I read this whole thread from beginning to end.

I have judged you solely based on your opinions of the characters on this story and thier experiences. Everything I've said against you are based on YOUR OPINIONS of this story.

You said not less than 8 people have commented about you negatively. Maybe that should show you that you are the problem, you are the common denominator amongst us.

Again I say you have a very disgusting character. Rubbish. I already know you're enjoying this. But that won't stop me from speaking the truth.

marlockj:

You are wrong to think that I will not respond,if you had wanted me not to respond.you should hv nt responded.

I cnt believe that you actually sat down and type all this Jst to make a respond.

Funny!! Anyway I xpectd nothing less moreover you are a woman.

As for marrying a Nigerian man,no one can force you to do that xcept you lack suitors.

Marriage is a choice .

Also how does my respond generalize the whole Nigerian men.

You talk of sympathy and pity,unfortunately you started reading the story late,meaning you never followed from the beginning, There no single person on this thread who never pity the girl.

And for you abuses I still feel is a waste of time,reason being that you are abt the 8 person pushing abuses @ me which mean little or nothing to me.

Haha!!lol come to think of it,how can you get so piss over a written.

I still think you should hv responded to me with you bck up from the storyline, rather than getting piss n abusing which earn nothing,as people culd learn from your sweet respond than abuses.

My dear Dnt get piss again Hmmmm,u understnd dat you are a woman.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2015
tolaxin:

mumu like you didn't listen to your biology teacher while in secondary school.

Mumu like you don't know a girl can only get pregnant if the sperm touch the egg during ovulation.

Mumu like you don't know a girl only ovulates 4-7 days in a month.

Were you not the same mumu asking if she didn't wear pant when she was raped?

Tnks!! For the mumu and all that.

I guess I will call myself mumu,fool,idioooot so that you guys will focus on respond rather than wasting tym on those words,as it does nothing to me.

Did you ask yourself,which unmarried woman will take sperm in and do nothing about it,knowing it culd result to pregnancy?

are you saying a woman cn be raped without cd n xpect it to fall on the above safe period?

Evn some girls who count this do fail. You may not necessarily understand my question though.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2015
Dahkogrin007:

Are u saying every sex result in pregnancy.... Haba Bros

No sir!! Bt Wat exactly happen?

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2015
You must be an experienced rapist. See what you've typed. Look at the detail. I fear women around you.

marlockj:

Sure I hv help someone.Bt as a person you need a little trust especially as a woman,before you think of sleeping a guys house.

But in ha case, she had motive of going there cuz of herself desire to get food and shelter,if you read the story clearly you will notice Op was 100% aware of the threat,hence she wore jeans.that shows she didn't even trust the guy.

Chuks also was aware of the threat the JeanS culd pose to him.

my question is why will a girl take such risk,sleeping nakkke covered only with wrapper. What was in ha mind to pull everything off,to the xtent of pulling ha pant.was pant also causing heat too?,so will you now say Op does not wear pant cuz of condition,she wore only jeans.do u knw Wat it means for a girl to wear jeans without pant?

Also she said the room was dark,I put it to you that it will take some more from a guy to penetrate a virgin,in a dark from plus ha struggle, she had eaten from chuks,what then took ha strength. I also put it to u that is not easy to penetrate a virgin without lubrication while using one hand to cover ha mouth not to scream aloud. Let's say chuks was able to cover ha mouth Okk Wat happens to ops two hands.

Wen you go Jst tell ur wife or girlfrnd.that u wnt to act drama.take the part of a rapist then see Hw u cn cover ha mouth and use the other hand to direct ur tin inside,cuz surely u will need the other hand to direct.

Am nt saying rape is Good, Bt to me I feel it was invitation to treat,because I know mst girls no is Yes.that if you hv experience in girls mata .

You guys should 4gt this mata

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2015
Memejem:
I never said I thought you wouldn't respond. I said there is no need. Because I'm talking to someone in capable of sympathy. You don't hear word.

Is my being a woman a problem? What does that matter? You are very annoying. I read this whole thread from beginning to end.

I have judged you solely based on your opinions of the characters on this story and thier experiences. Everything I've said against you are based on YOUR OPINIONS of this story.

You said not less than 8 people have commented about you negatively. Maybe that should show you that you are the problem, you are the common denominator amongst us.

Again I say you have a very disgusting character. Rubbish. I already know you're enjoying this. But that won't stop me from speaking the truth.

Haha!! Wat shock me is why you should get so piss!!

Woow wonderful so if Jim Iyke should rape a girl in a movie,so Jim iyke is a rapist naturally.

If I said 8 should hv asked me how many Ppl actually liked it,which is opposite of that.you will get a screenshot of that soon.

Bt meanwhile I think you hv to chill a bit before you slap anyone near you thinking is me.

Lol hope you Dnt take me to be chuks who rape Op ohh.

About speaking truth,that's y room was created for comments.

Your being a woman is nt a prblm afterall we all came from you guys,aside that world without women is a waste.Infact I cnt stay a month without a woman wink.

Calm down today is Sunday ohh,mke person wey u no knw for narialand no spoil your day.Jst breath in n breath out.

Actually women are to emotional
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Memejem:
You must be an experienced rapist. See what you've typed. Look at the detail. I fear women around you.

Let assume you Jst like this guy!!

If not you culd hv bye pass my comment!!!

Shebi if I say u dey gv me green light you go begin abuse me!!!

Cuz you Jst dey worry me since,how else do girls giv green light aside this you style.

Dnt say that afterall evn Hw harsh Jim iyke is wit gels on movies he still date.

Funny enuf Ppl lik us are even better,cuz does who shout pity etc are does that actually treat girls badly.

Chai mke I wait collect bashing from this!!

Why you no Jst tell this guy say you Lov am,mke all thread stand still.lol
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 7:39am On Nov 30, 2015
marlockj:

my question is why will a girl take such risk,sleeping nakkke covered only with wrapper. What was in ha mind to pull everything off,to the xtent of pulling ha pant.was pant also causing heat too?,so will you now say Op does not wear pant cuz of condition,she wore only jeans.do u knw Wat it means for a girl to wear jeans without pant?

Have you considered that the pant she was wearing with the jeans was also soaked wet with sweat that made her shower again hence it would be unwise and uncomfortable wearing the sweat soaked pant after the shower?
Have you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2015
anonimi:

Have you considered that the pant she was wearing with the jeans was also soaked wet with sweat that made her shower again hence it would be unwise and uncomfortable wearing the sweat soaked pant after the shower?
Have you

Are you the script writer? Where did you get wet pant from?

Why not also so put that even with that she had Jst one pant

Wat actually wet ha pant,Please cuz the last tym I check girls nt even sweat much,to the xtent of soaking pant!!

are you saying ha sweat dripped from ha body down or she sweat underneath.

Why not also say that she decided to chnge the pant,as in wash and hang cuz the other one was dirty.

Haba Na in as much we are guys,we date girls, some things you think guys Dnt knw.some bad ones knw.

Let's assume she even sweat culd nt be enuf to soak pant, also evn wit ha sweat it cn only drip to one point in d pant.Let's not go into pant details as I cn prove you wrong on this.

Cuz Op said she pull of to get fresh air
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2015
You are a joker. Everything about you irritates me. Rape is not a joking matter. If only you knew how it effects somebodys life you wouldn't be here spewing your rubbish and talking about Jim iyke.

I am able to differentiate between a film and reality. I am also abundantly clear that the rape we are discussing is based on the story the OP wrote. Whether it was fiction or not. the problem I have is with you and your opinion of the rape.

It's pretty clear to me that you are just a troll. So no matter what your response to me is I will no longer respond to you. It is a waste of my intellect to converse with someone who is either egging me on knowing full well they are an irritant (which is what I hope you are) or just completely ignorant.

I used to be upset that I didn't spend my childhood in nigeria but after conversing with you I'm going to go and thank my parents. Because I wasn't surrounded with people of your mentality. Who knows what kind of mental torment i would have been subjected to.

I sincerely hope you change.

marlockj:

Haha!! Wat shock me is why you should get so piss!!

Woow wonderful so if Jim Iyke should rape a girl in a movie,so Jim iyke is a rapist naturally.

If I said 8 should hv asked me how many Ppl actually liked it,which is opposite of that.you will get a screenshot of that soon.

Bt meanwhile I think you hv to chill a bit before you slap anyone near you thinking is me.

Lol hope you Dnt take me to be chuks who rape Op ohh.

About speaking truth,that's y room was created for comments.

Your being a woman is nt a prblm afterall we all came from you guys,aside that world without women is a waste.Infact I cnt stay a month without a woman wink.

Calm down today is Sunday ohh,mke person wey u no knw for narialand no spoil your day.Jst breath in n breath out.

Actually women are to emotional

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tolaxin(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2015
marlockj:

Tnks!! For the mumu and all that.

I guess I will call myself mumu,fool,idioooot so that you guys will focus on respond rather than wasting tym on those words,as it does nothing to me.

Did you ask yourself,which unmarried woman will take sperm in and do nothing about it,knowing it culd result to pregnancy?

are you saying a woman cn be raped without cd n xpect it to fall on the above safe period?

Evn some girls who count this do fail. You may not necessarily understand my question though.

Oponu, if you are a graduate, I'm sorry to inform you that you are below 'half bake'

A woman who has a regular monthly cycle(almost all women) knows when she is ovulating. Ovulation starts about a week before menstruation.

Oponu, if you add ovulation days and menstruation days, at most we have 15days. Meaning that a woman has free 15 days to bleep and not get pregnant.

In a nutshell, a woman who is not an Oponu like you will know if she will get pregnant or not if she has sex at a particular time.

Oponu, again she will only get pregnant if the sperm touches the eggs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Jaynebaby(f): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2015
But alexo abi wetin be ur name self u cunny sha
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2015
tolaxin:

Oponu, if you are a graduate, I'm sorry to inform you that you are below 'half bake'

A woman who has a regular monthly cycle(almost all women) knows when she is ovulating. Ovulation starts about a week before menstruation.

Oponu, if you add ovulation days and menstruation days, at most we have 15days. Meaning that a woman has free 15 days to bleep and not get pregnant.

In a nutshell, a woman who is not an Oponu like you will know if she will get pregnant or not if she has sex at a particular time.

Oponu, again she will only get pregnant if the sperm touches the eggs

Are you now forcing me to be a graduate? or mst ever one be graduate, Let's say you are looking for avenue to place your abuses!!!lol

You still didn't answer me,rather than wasting your tym on abusing Ppl,your post or comment will be mre educative without unnecessary abuses.

Remember Ppl are reading you post too

Which ever way some people can't answer question without abuses

Still waiting for your reply as I wnt to jump to a gel who is after me.

Still waiting for your answer,cuz u didn't answer

wonders shall never end!!!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by bugativeron: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I felt my whole world crumbling, I was destabilised and confused. I didn't know where else to go to, or who to call next. To say the fact, I was tired of running from one house to the other, I was tired of squatting, I was tired of saving money from my handwork which was never enough and life was becoming meaningless to me, and suddenly I remembered there was fellowship for that day and I decided to attend the fellowship. I wanted a communication with God, I finally decided.
After fellowship that day, I passed the night at the girl's hostel with one of my course mates. It wasn't a comfortable experience for me though as I had to lie on the floor close to her bunk.
I became a full time member at the fellowship, joined the publication unit again and became very devoted. My schedule included just fellowship and class.
Sometimes I slept in classrooms after reading at night, would go to the girl's hostel in the mornings to clean up, I attended all night praise and worship organised by my fellowship and other fellowships partly because I had no where to sleep. Life for me continued that way until I was made the Secretary of the publication unit because the former Secretary had to leave the school. It was a big challenge for me because I had new responsibilities and because not everyone in the unit liked the fact that I was made the Secretary, according to them, I left the fellowship only to come back and claim the position of the Secretary. I believe my being made the Secretary was simply Grace. Because I was now a full time worker and had a position in the fellowship, I was told I could start living in the pastorium (it is an apartment meant for workers that held positions in the fellowship) which I gladly accepted. During fellowships I saw Rita, we became friends but not really as close as we were before. She was in the choir and was also a financial treasurer.
Back at the department, Andy avoided me anytime he saw me, if I made to call him or want to strike a conversation when we were finally together, he would always come up with one excuse or the other and would walk away leaving me staring after him.
Amaka on the other hand was busy with her boo, the only time I was at her place was when she needed me to help her out with her assignments or when I needed some of my belongings before I finally moved them into the pastorium I was staying.
Second semester arrived, thankfully there were no classes, there was only the IT for that semester.
To say the fact, I had my industrial training inside the school. I also could not rewrite my carry over exam because the lecturer finally told me I was wasting my time after much pleading.. He said it was impossible to record my score for that course with the IT hence his refusal.....

@OP do you have any update on Chuks, Andy, Rita and Amaka. Especially that mean and terrible Chuks

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by obstead200(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I didnt want to reply comments but I was forced to reply this.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Look before you leap. You probably did not follow the story but here you are spewing thrash to show case your ignorance.
2. That shouldn't be the basis of the story, should it?
3. Visit my number 1 answer
4. Visit my number 1 answer again and this time don't ever misquote a person by trying to be analytical.

Sorry to say this, but your ignorance is overwhelming. Lemme ask you
Are there no people from other tribes in your state? And where have you ever seen the characters of a story (whether true or untrue) with their actual names? They are always pseudonyms young man pseudonyms!
I probably might be wasting my time by giving you this attention because you may never read this and instead jump to make another post in order to prove your insolence once more by trying to be a critic but this is not only for you but for many of YOU out there

Now run along child.... Mama is calling.

i dont care how many likes u are receiving for this scathing comment but I think it was very rude of u. U took it too far. I perceive u are an igbo girl (my sister) and I will advise u that educated pple are always diplomatic and subtle in handling all situations no matter how confrontational it was to them.
I like ur story. It is very entertaining. entertainers dont take offence. they aspire to give pleasure to their audience and also take their 'critisizm' with maturity.
thanks for understanding.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2015
Memejem:
You are a joker. Everything about you irritates me. Rape is not a joking matter. If only you knew how it effects somebodys life you wouldn't be here spewing your rubbish and talking about Jim iyke.

I am able to differentiate between a film and reality. I am also abundantly clear that the rape we are discussing is based on the story the OP wrote. Whether it was fiction or not. the problem I have is with you and your opinion of the rape.

It's pretty clear to me that you are just a troll. So no matter what your response to me is I will no longer respond to you. It is a waste of my intellect to converse with someone who is either egging me on knowing full well they are an irritant (which is what I hope you are) or just completely ignorant.

I used to be upset that I didn't spend my childhood in nigeria but after conversing with you I'm going to go and thank my parents. Because I wasn't surrounded with people of your mentality. Who knows what kind of mental torment i would have been subjected to.

Funny you!! Bt Hw does me being a Nigerian generalize all.

Also does you nt skool in Nigeria affect me over here.you Kip telling us you didn't skool in Nigeria,is Okk Na we Don hear.

Yes you may not hv skool in Nigeria,yet here is Nigerian forum,lol

Okk if u cn differentiate between reality and story, Bt you cant differentiate words and action.

Change is constant you know.

If Op who was rape cn let d past be, who are you?

irritating you I guess is opposite, cuz I guess you rply me more than any other person.

To me you are after me than me after you!!if actually I was irritating you which I doubt!!you culd hv skip my post.

Let's say my comment did not pop up here on this thread.

My lady easy ohh,as I was not the one that rape Op ohh.

Still xpecting your reply

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Johans(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2015
It is said that if you want identity with people, share your failures, shortcomings and ordeals with them as most people have in one time or the other experienced such too. Thank you thatsincerechick.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2015
This was an interesting read. Although it had some irritating and foolish comments I enjoyed the story nevertheless.

Going to unfollow now as the story has ended. I don't want to continue seeing the rubbish comments of some foolish people and thier backwards mentality.

This is why nigeria is not moving forward. Because of men like chuks and his foolish supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Johans(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2015
thatsincerechic:

I kept looking at the school structures and most especially the front gate. I didn't just see structures, I saw stories behind those structures.
Life to me was indeed fair.. I could not be more thankful because I knew I was able to overcome all obstacles.

Epic!.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tundejoseph4(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
marlockj:

So chuk wear condommm rape you. U get problem
Na wa ohh.
Where is pregnancy Na,abi chuk pour water inside u .
Lik u said chuks run you twice,so Wat happen to his sperm
Where did you get money to buy drugs. Cuz u were broke.
Where did chuks sperm?
Na wa ohh
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by smartprodigy: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
marlockj:

If I was nt flushed den I survived.

Should I carry moral lesson on my head.

Who told you hv nt carried d stuff already.

What is wrong with my question?

people like are the ones who start side talks in class when people ask question,yet if they ask you u cnt answer.

If Op should come out I said dis n that,you will the 1st to say ehya sorry.

Moral lesson ko moral lesson ni

This same Ppl rape girls,when they cum here the form saint.if everyone is saying ehya,he or she is heartless.then which then rape our girls.
Never argue with fools cos they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience..
weerey

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mekzy02(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Memejem:

Queen of England..we know you dint grow up in Nigeria, we also know that your mum is forcing you to marry nigerian men... Lol like who says nigerian men are looking for wives? Wait till ur 30...lol, ur mum is forcing U?.. But Like seriously who gives a Bleep!... Yeah rape is a bad thing and anyone dat does that is wicked and deserves waheva....just stop mentioning nigeria like u better than evryone here!.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by nenergy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bookmarked
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
marlockj:

Funny you!! Bt Hw does me being a Nigerian generalize all.

Also does you nt skool in Nigeria affect me over here.you Kip telling us you didn't skool in Nigeria,is Okk Na we Don hear.

Yes you may not hv skool in Nigeria,yet here is Nigerian forum,lol

Okk if u cn differentiate between reality and story, Bt you cant differentiate words and action.

Change is constant you know.

If Op who was rape cn let d past be, who are you?

irritating you I guess is opposite, cuz I guess you rply me more than any other person.

To me you are after me than me after you!!if actually I was irritating you which I doubt!!you culd hv skip my post.

Let's say my comment did not pop up here on this thread.

My lady easy ohh,as I was not the one that rape Op ohh.

Still xpecting your reply

Your written English is terrible! You're really an illiterate privileged to converse with brilliant minds.

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
stereo:

Your written English is terrible! You're really an illiterate privileged to converse with brilliant minds.

Funny dude

You do not knw the meaning of illiterate, because if you do, you will not call a person who can read and write an illiterate.

Is a pity dt you maynt necessarily gt my writing in full as I hv no tym for that,neither am I in exam hall.

Brilliant minds Okk,never read your comment xpect this.

If truly am what you call me, answering me mkes you the same person,as only birds cn understand birds.

We culd also love to read your comment Mr literate

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Memejem:
This was an interesting read. Although it had some irritating and foolish comments I enjoyed the story nevertheless.

Going to unfollow now as the story has ended. I don't want to continue seeing the rubbish comments of some foolish people and thier backwards mentality.

This is why nigeria is not moving forward. Because of men like chuks and his foolish supporters

Wntd you to quote me,Bt u ran.

Knwing I will reply you.

We knw your from the sun,we Dnt care whether your Mum said you should marry a Nigerian or not.

No one cares if you don't live in Nigeria or moon. This thread is not abt the planet ur live or man to marry.

If u had enuf suitors your Mum Wuldnt hv suggested a Nigerian man for you.why not marry men from Syria, Israel or Iran.

Go and marry n let Nigerian men be.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mekzy02(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
marlockj:

Knwing I will reply you.

We knw your from the sun,we Dnt care whether your Mum said you should marry a Nigerian or not.

No one cares if you don't live in Nigeria or moon. This thread is not abt the planet ur live or man to marry.

If u had enuf suitors your Mum Wuldnt hv suggested a Nigerian man for you.why not marry men from Syria, Israel or Iran.

loool....seriously the way all dis mgbeke chicks form online is so annoying!... That girl might be staying at ohafia!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by wemmi(f): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
@Op,tnx for sharing the story and I must comend your writing skills too...kudos and tnx . cool[color=#770077][/color] wink

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Why can't you leave me alone. I've un followed this thread. Go and find other victims. We all know your a sexual predator.

In this comment you decided to reply to me where did I mention marriage? Something that was one sentence in another comment you decided to bring up here.

Just because all the women in your village are running from you and your rapist ways. Don't take it out on me. Go and find Jesus and repent.

I've left the thread for you and you still want to continue your trolling. Don't worry I've already began to curse you.

Ewu

marlockj:

Knwing I will reply you.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2015
Trace my ip address. Fool

Mekzy02:
loool....seriously the way all dis mgbeke chicks form online is so annoying!... That girl might be staying at ohafia!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by MRNipples(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2015
kittykat1:

Bros are you justifying rape? shocked shocked shocked
ur moniker though
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2015
I'll mention nigeria anytime I please. That is my place of birth. Why involve yourself in an issue that doesn't involve you. You like to cause trouble.

I already said I'm leaving the forum. So why did you come here to start your own problem?

I never said I'm better than anyone. Just because I said I live outside Nigeria you assume that means I think im better than you. That is your insecurity not mine. Never did I say anything bad about you.

How is my personal matter any of your business? Did I ask you to give a Bleep. Look at how tense you get because someone online mentions that based on the disturbing comments they read on this comment it portrays a bad image of nigerian male youth.

Did I say all Nigerian men are bad? I was basing it off on the comments I read that had little to no sympathy of the action of rape. As if the OP deserved it. If you are not ready to discuss maturely then please do not reply me.

Did I say Nigerian men are looking to marry? Did I even say I'm looking to marry. Go and sit down. If you like go and marry 25 wives. I don't care. As long as you don't come and carry your nonsense my way.

Mekzy02:
Queen of England..we know you dint grow up in Nigeria, we also know that your mum is forcing you to marry nigerian men... Lol like who says nigerian men are looking for wives? Wait till ur 30...lol, ur mum is forcing U?.. But Like seriously who gives a Bleep!... Yeah rape is a bad thing and anyone dat does that is wicked and deserves waheva....just stop mentioning nigeria like u better than evryone here!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.