Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215401 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oloriadejoke(f): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
marlockj:

May rat use your pusssiii as their hideout.

Idioooot

Ugly idiooot

Fat beast!! I pity your husband.

Your mate are married n stay slim!! You Jst full everwhere.

Common to do better hair you no fit

Cheap she goat

Noo!!! Dnt run, if you Dnt quote me I will assume am too hot for you.

You see this thread I will mke it a living hell for you!! u Will forever remember this bashing even in your dreams.

I will mke you sweep and ur husband will neva knw the cause till you show him this thread.

Idiooot a married woman shuld b servicing ha husband or looking after your sheeps u call kids.

If you are tired of your boring husband why not divorce him and mke do with young blood,since you are too old.

Ugly woman since 1456

your kids will weep at the sight of this your ugly face.

So if them call mothers you go follow comot!!! Lol
...look at a pot calling a kettle black,all what you wrote describes you becos only ugly beast hide their profile pix from public,that shows how critical ur condition is thanks 4 given me a definition of you I owe u 30naira 4 that, baboon
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
oloriadejoke:
....old fool go and ask your mother how pregnant women looks like,if I can still look great like dat while am pregnant then consult your oracle 2 know how great I am now after birth,after I don retire from childbirth I look great than your sisters at home.animal

Then I bet you, you wil giving birth to an imbecileeeeeee

For a pregnant woman to sound like this then she is being intoxicated by ha husband spermm .

So you admitted that you r ugly!! Haha

Idioot retire from what? You will remain birth giving machine

You are now looking fox xuses,to hide you face with claim of pregnancy.

Idioot 9mnths await you!! Surely you will be in pains then you will remember this narialand guy.

I Dnt evn see you delivering anything other than dead rats

For you to cum out and declare ur status to a man that is abusing,then you r nt worthy of motherhood.

Foolish mother!! To think am going to pity you,by declaring your state in public lik this.

Haha! criously u are a mad mother.Ppl will b laffing @ u

Lol!!let me ask when or before delivering who are you going to pray to,,God abi

If Yu Dnt quote me you shall experience excessive pains in labour room and end up with dead rats
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
oloriadejoke:
look at you egumgum su endtime beast judging others with their past...fool at large

Haha is this all u cn say?

I quoted you like 5times

Only to drop this shrt shit.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
oloriadejoke:
look at you egumgum su endtime beast judging others with their past...fool at large

Sounding like some unless narialand kid.

What's the meaning of endtime beast!$truly you are not a married woman.

For following all this rubbish on narialand to say endtime beast.

Go n learn how to b a mother..

You a fooool to think everyone is from your tribe.

Pregnant woman talking rubbish!!

Which past? stop looking for xcuses,that you recent ugly pic
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
marlockj:

Grow up already and be useful to yourself

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
thatsincerechic:
Grow up already and be useful to yourself. You are making me get unnecessary notifications. Pls grow up and lemme have a breath of fresh air
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oloriadejoke(f): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
marlockj:

...slowpoke I gat your time very well,even the gods knows your foolishness is right from the creations of heaven and earth. You need to be sent back into d incubator for some final torch on your brain. Mumu
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by faray: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
oloriadejoke:
...slowpoke I gat your time very well,even the gods knows your foolishness is right from the creations of heaven and earth. You need to be sent back into d incubator for some final torch on your brain. Mumu
please kindly ignore him
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
thatsincerechic:

Who is this one?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
oloriadejoke:

Dirty married woman!!!

u will gv birth to nothing mre than imbecileeee

Dirty back old mother

Go n look for Young guy to service ur dirty puci
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
faray:
please kindly ignore him

No woman I hv insulted here cn Eva ignore me.

Do You knw Hw painful my words is?

Dnt waste your tym.

My quote to that woman is such that u cnt sleep u cnt evn ignore,or hv Ppl Nt bin tell ha too?

or hv u Nt seen Whr she will say i Dnt hv ur tym,Bt my nxt post will blow ha off.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Meenanw(f): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Really........wats happenin 2 dis trend?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oloriadejoke(f): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
marlockj:

Dirty married woman!!!

u will gv birth to nothing mre than imbecileeee

Dirty back old mother

Go n look for Young guy to service ur dirty puci
...I know how 2 treat animals like u right and will surely makes u an example 4 those in your shoes who never have any respect for women. Truly u are born to dine and wine with fools that's why your life rotates in a single place like turn table

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oloriadejoke(f): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
faray:
please kindly ignore him
....thanks jaree don't mind him,i have always learn 2 respect men either young or old,i just don't like 2 see guys taking women 4 granted. atleast no matter how we should learn 2 respect one another. Thanks so much am grateful
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Taolyn4lif(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
I surprise o, story don end since and people still dey bash one another. What do we gain from this?

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Fearcom(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
JingoOAU:

Hey u...what are u taking us for....are you trying to blackmail us

I am not a fan of too long story, and dis is the first time I will open a thread and read everything from first page to this present page and when u are even suppose to be appreciative for the supportive comments so far, u even have the guts to walk out on us....what an insult

Abeg if u wan walk out, kindly buy recharge card and refund every MB I wasted reading everything frm the begining....nonsense

Took the words right out of my mouth..I hate arrogance
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2015
oloriadejoke:
...I know how 2 treat animals like u right and will surely makes u an example 4 those in your shoes who never have any respect for women. Truly u are born to dine and wine with fools that's why your life rotates in a single place like turn table

Respect which woman? You?

you Dnt serve to be call a woman @ all.

Call all u hv written here mkes u not than a prostitute

No responsible mother culd waste her tym on narialand abusing Ppl.

You u mke fit treat the animal u call ur husband in ur house,Na for narialand u go cum treat.

Ugly woman.

Am sure ur husband didn't pay anything on ur head,you were discarded Jst to find were to Kip ur head.

Cuz no normal man cn marry such a ugly wife.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2015
oloriadejoke:
....thanks jaree don't mind him,i have always learn 2 respect men either young or old,i just don't like 2 see guys taking women 4 granted. atleast no matter how we should learn 2 respect one another. Thanks so much am grateful

See this Idioooot, do u hv any other option than to respect men?

incase u Dnt knw the world was built around men.stop deceiving your self.

Who will u disrespect is it or ur husband?

you were on the thread and needed someone to bash you and I did,which woman did I disrespect and she didn't disrespect me too.

You are Jst a Foolish woman who wnt me to giv u breathing space Bt I will nt

For you to cum to a public lik this and tell a guy who is bashing you ,that u are pregnant it shows Hw stupiddd u are.you thought by tell me u r pregnant I will chill for you.

Is this mumu u are thanking him,is he the 1st person that has told u to ignore? Haha Bt my bashing cnt let u sleep with touching your phone.

Haha!!! lol am ready for you

If u Dnt reply me ur labour will b so painful that u will regret even being married,yet you will deliver nothing.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2015
oloriadejoke:

Foooolish woman!!

Stop running away and looking for who to help you.

Quote me Let's continue. Stop looking for pity from someone else.

I will mke you remember my handle,evn in dreams.

Nxt tym wen u see this handle u go hide.

No run ohh!! What I did to the other girl will be pass to you.

She was defeated, til date she still mourn my bashing. I Dnt xpect you to b defeated.that will mean two women down.

This war is between you and me,focus on me stop quoting others and complaining.

Ppl are watching this drama from sideline

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ableguy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
thatsincerechic:

I just tire ooo, why can't some people just grow up. Exhibiting stupidity in a public forum as if they are paid, smh. truly common sense isn't common.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2015
oloriadejoke:

Idioot cum bck n quote ur grandfather.

Jst lik I said,u cnt stand me.

Nxt tym u will watch who u quote.

Idiooot

2 Down
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mogenerous(f): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Will this guy above my quote just grow up please?! Don't either of you get tired? If one party isn't acting like a mature person atleast the other should. If a girl can't just overlook cusses and replies and shut the hell up can't the dude just act like a man and move on?!

Una partners go try gan o. Thats how that one husband go dey talk to am and she would keep on ranting till her husband gets angry and give her a slap. And that lousy one too, if his wife start acting like a child inside of him to just cut her off and ignore her, he would keep on exchanging words with her like babies until you cant take it no more and break her head.

Two of you, kontinu *sips Kunu*

7 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oloriadejoke(f): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2015
marlockj:

Idioot cum bck n quote ur grandfather.

Jst lik I said,u cnt stand me.

Nxt tym u will watch who u quote.

Idiooot

2 Down
....i love to see local dogs barking so let the barking continue and if you dare stop barking then you are a fool forever

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Grandest(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Memejem:
Thank you. I've finished with him. I don't have the time to indulge his madness anymore .

Memejem, I sent you a mail. Please, would you deign to reply to it?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by bukas15(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
marlockj:

See this Idioooot, do u hv any other option than to respect men?

incase u Dnt knw the world was built around men.stop deceiving your self.

Who will u disrespect is it or ur husband?

you were on the thread and needed someone to bash you and I did,which woman did I disrespect and she didn't disrespect me too.

You are Jst a Foolish woman who wnt me to giv u breathing space Bt I will nt

For you to cum to a public lik this and tell a guy who is bashing you ,that u are pregnant it shows Hw stupiddd u are.you thought by tell me u r pregnant I will chill for you.

Is this mumu u are thanking him,is he the 1st person that has told u to ignore? Haha Bt my bashing cnt let u sleep with touching your phone.

Haha!!! lol am ready for you

If u Dnt reply me ur labour will b so painful that u will regret even being married,yet you will deliver nothing.
guy u be fool oo, compound idiot, men ar nt known for dt, u ar jst a disgrace to me, see hw u ar running ur mouth like a parrot.
so ashamed of u.
be ar man nd use ur brain if u hav any

9 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
I didn't get any mail from you.

Grandest:
Memejem, I sent you a mail. Please, would you deign to reply to it?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Grandest(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Memejem:
I didn't get any mail from you.
Blimey! sorry my lady. You can check again.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ableguy(m): 12:01am On Dec 10, 2015
bukas15:
guy u be fool oo, compound idiot, men ar nt known for dt, u ar jst a disgrace to me, see hw u ar running ur mouth like a parrot.
so ashamed of u.
be ar man nd use ur brain if u hav any

I tire ooo
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nope. No email from you

Grandest:
Blimey! sorry my lady. You can check again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.