Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group (23574 Views)

Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA / Who Killed Audu? / Who Killed Audu Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sparkle777:

Same here oo. The guy looks so ritualistic. Heard Apostle Suleman prophesied dat a govnor to be would use 4 humans for election rituals but will die immediately.
This goes to all politicians engaged in ritual blood sacrifices dat their days are numbered.

Meanwhile some undiscerning folks are in doubt. I never liked that guy. My heart gripped with bitterness each time I saw his face. Thank you for corroborating my thoughts. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Sparkle777(f): 1:31am On Nov 25, 2015
fireforfire:

He was reffering to dis recent kogi election and told everyon to pray against sudden disappearance of pple dt wil result in dia death for ritual.and made a sound n repetitive warnin to any of d candidates dat will do blood ritual to win d election.
He then prophesied dt any of dem dat will try to use d blood of innocent pple must die

Amen. May any politician planning thus be disgraced and killed in Jesus name.
I said in a later thread dat if Tinubu wanted the deputy to be govnor by any means. They would have waited until Audu was sworn in. It d have made more sense.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by totorimi: 1:31am On Nov 25, 2015
If at this stage of our development we are still thinking like this then there is a problem.
How can a man of that size be able to cope with the rigours and shocks of politics.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by baby124: 1:58am On Nov 25, 2015
For Nigeria, no body ever just dies. One witch or enemy is always killing more than half of the people that died. APC should have demanded an autopsy or at least samples of his blood for blood work and a thorough look at his body before being buried. So that such scandals will not stain the electoral process.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by LyfeJennings(m): 6:23am On Nov 25, 2015
At that age, that man should be resting and sponsoring a candidate, not him being the candidate. What else does he want from the state house?
In my opinion HE KILLED HIMSELF
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by darocha1: 6:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Thavocalist(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2015
M4gunners:
I thought they said that man has resurrected? I just dey ask o,e no concern me.

Person wey them don bury since?
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by M4gunners: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Thavocalist:

Person wey them don bury since?
Hmmm.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by 1miccza: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yes he was killed by Uncle democratic forces not just Aunty democratic forces.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife / Soldiers Arrest Number 105 Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist (pics) / Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.