Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

An Affair With Male Colleague - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Affair With Male Colleague (1759 Views)

Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Affair With Male Colleague by Leaventainment: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
My dear i really need help cos i know what im doing is wrong and i dont even know how to stop it..i need people who has experienced the same thing to tellme how they managed it.

in my work place,my male colleague who we happened to be a great team at work, as we are required to work together,analyse datas and deliver results.. as time goes on we have started getting fond of each other as we spent most of the time together (work days) , to the extent if he misses work for a day,the day at work automatically becomes a bad day,its as if im not complete to work without him,same with me when i missd work, i met him in the firm 3 years back. and the problem is that we are getting too close and we both are married. though we have kissed but nothing sexual yet. the guy is everything my husband is not.. please we both know what we are doing is wrong.. i want to stop before it gets out of hand but i dont know how or which to follow it up.. please i need your advice.. what should i do?? help me.

Thanks
Uche

The above email was sent by a married lady (Uche) who needs Nairalanders opinion and advice

lalasticlala pls push to fp
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Prodigee: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
You better put a stop to it now before it's too late
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Solidkay(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
First, see wt u both r feeling for each other as obscession
Secondly, uotline wt u stand to lose both at wrk n in ur morriage at home,
Thirdly, put both wt u av workd for n ur new slzzling office romance on d scale of prefference,
then chose which os worth fighting for.
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Abduljohn(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
What kind of advice are you expecting here?

You knw what u re doin is wrong, so will u continue with wrong thing?

If ur children come to u with dis case, what ll u do?

My friend stop anything outside official duty think out of what he's doin dat ur husband cant do n thk of what ur husband does n he's nt a master
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by DuchessLily(f): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
"U have kissed, but nothing sexual yet??". So kissing is not sexual enough eeh? OK ... Kontinu !

1 Like

Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by schumastic(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
it is a very simple thing my dear just tell her this...if someone should report her to her husband this moment about her fling with the colleague of hers what are the things she tend to lose and what will her family and friends think of her? and is she ready to lose all that she have archived over the years for a common sex cus s obvious that's the highest they can both have.... she v to take that bold step and quit working with the guy or face losing her marriage cus that's what will happen if she continue...ladies sef n there wahala ''ur colleague is all that ur husband s not'' when u were dating ur husband before he proposed u didn't see all that but now u r seeing it angry angry angry angry
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by yomi007k(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Confidential..... tongue
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Start by avoiding his chats and that is if it is not office related.
Avoid bin in a one on one situation with him.
If he takes u out for lunch, then that gat to stop
If he takes u home or u take him home, that gat to stop
If u gat pictures of him in ur phone, then delete and that gat to stop
If u keep viewing his pm and dp's, that gat to stop.
If u've done all this and he keeps bugging u, then u have to be mean about it.
All goodnyt and goodmorning messages gat to stop.

1 Like

Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
My dear three things I'll suggest thats if your marriage is important to you. Request they change your teammate if possible, request for transfer if possible and if both are not possible please humbly quit your job.

Such attractions are dangerous. You have even gone to the extent of comparing him with your husband#something u should never have done# why not see the things your husband are which he isn't #like your husband wouldn't think of cheating.#just an instance though.

1 Like

Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by pedrilo: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
am currently goin tru same tin in d office, although in my case, she is married and am not and we hav done anytin yet, not even kissn but the bond is there. recently, av bn tryin to create problems for us just to reduce d bond.
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Alxmyr(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
She should stop comparing the guy with her husband.
Second, the feelings will fizzle out automatically sooner or later.
She just need to hold herself. Then she should try to involve a third party into their work.
Majorly another female. It may help.
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cut off every contact with him....I hate dah statement of urz "he is everything ur husband isn't" really nw??

If u still want ur marriage... Face ur husband and stp flirting with ur collegue.
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Leaventainment: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
LALasticlala
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by vislabraye(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
castroevans:
Start by avoiding his chats and that is if it is not office related.
Avoid bin in a one on one situation with him.
If he takes u out for lunch, then that gat to stop
If he takes u home or u take him home, that gat to stop
If u gat pictures of him in ur phone, then delete and that gat to stop
If u keep viewing his pm and dp's, that gat to stop.
If u've done all this and he keeps bugging u, then u have to be mean about it.
All goodnyt and goodmorning messages gat to stop.

Lol. Your advice funny sha.
How can she avoid a one on one situation when they both work together ?
Takes her out at lunch ? It's very unlikely since it will happen cos it will raise suspicion.
She will be a fool to have his picture on her phone.

She just has to learn to control her emotions.
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by pretydiva(f): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
One of u should quit d job..shikena
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by austine4real(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lies

well cooked story just to make fp
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
quit ur job
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Bruva, to control an emotion one gat erase things that would spring it up. Trust me, one on one situation can be avoided that's if she is determined to stop it.
vislabraye:

Lol. Your advice funny sha.
How can she avoid a one on one situation when they both work together ?
Takes her out at lunch ? It's very unlikely since it will happen cos it will raise suspicion.
She will be a fool to have his picture on her phone.

She just has to learn to control her emotions.
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Originalsly: 1:05am On Nov 25, 2015
I would suggest you let him know that things are getting out of control.....and you don't want either of your marriages to be strained or fall apart. Of course he would not quit his job neither would you...so it is best that you both agree to be professional at work.....no more chit chats or fun times how was your week end did you miss me I missed you.Having lunch?...by yourself or with the great team....after work....the work and workmates should be left behind. If you can't now...maybe his wife would one day show up and bring it all to a sudden and embarrassing end....then good luck trying to explain to ..and keeping your ehmmm....no good for you husband.
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 25, 2015
I think it's straightforward. Determination to succeed is the first step to success. Tell yourself you've had enough, talk to your male co-worker, and as pointed out earlier, find your way outta that team or office.
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 25, 2015
Continue till it cost you your marriage,then it will stop automatically.
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Ignatiusprince(m): 5:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmm... then u control urself... and starts seeing ur hubby as d best....
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by cremedelacreme: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Na wah oo, married women these days cheat more than the single ones. Only God will help us. Imagine the rubbish, comparing her colleague with the husband, this woman's mind is already made up, no amount of advice would stop her from sleeping with that colleague of hers. angry
Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Akposkool(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2015
How your husband go appeal to you when in your youth you never had just one boy friend. Its happening again cus you cant be satisfied by just one man. So you kissed him why?
You wanna wreck another woman 's home because of your infatuation?
I dont get it. Look if you continue not only will you lose your Job, you will lose your marriage, your dignity and the colleague wont even go with you.
You think he is better than your husband right, well try it and you will appreciate what you had in your husband.
See i dont mean to be rude but these young wives should sometimes be slapped before they receive sense cus they are watching too many movies.

1 Like

Re: An Affair With Male Colleague by Leaventainment: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Akposkool:
How your husband go appeal to you when in your youth you never had just one boy friend. Its happening again cus you cant be satisfied by just one man. So you kissed him why?
You wanna wreck another woman 's home because of your infatuation?
I dont get it. Look if you continue not only will you lose your Job, you will lose your marriage, your dignity and the colleague wont even go with you.
You think he is better than your husband right, well try it and you will appreciate what you had in your husband.
See i dont mean to be rude but these young wives should sometimes be slapped before they receive sense cus they are watching too many movies.

(1) (Reply)

What Helps You Relieve Stress{pick Only 3} / SEE GOBE!!! Prostitute Bites Off Man's Ear Over Sex In Lagos (photos) / My Best Friend Just Cheated On His Wife With Different Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.