Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread (3368 Views)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Sometimes I Would Play My Own Vagina, Am I Homosexual For That ? / Oh Shit Girl Puts All Her Hand In Her Own Vagina Masturbate Live On Cam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Realmente, Angelita? Bring it on cheesy

Si grin
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Not if it's from Pveer's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I'm gonna pay for a month delivery cheesy cheesy tongue

Hahahahaha. Maybe she can start a bakery. You can advertise to all your friends too. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Onijekuje
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh, come on! Fly your freak flag high. Don't be shy now cheesy

I agree with you though. Eep! *shudders*

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
catlova:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cat got your tongue?
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by obiorathesubtle: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Anyss:

Chooiiii. Urr last statement getting me scared. Gotta browse n learn sharply
please do o! Before another innocent man will suffer like me
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
catlova:

Hahahahaha. Maybe she can start a bakery. You can advertise to all your friends too. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Onijekuje

Lol. Ki ni mo shey fun yin, sir? grin grin
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Si grin

cheesy It's lucid catlova wants me to try it first cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Lol. Ki ni mo shey fun yin, sir? grin grin

Kosi ooo. E sha ma da Obola virus kale
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Pls go ahead. I have my dokita on standby cheesy

And also, the coffin maker is here too grin
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
(;_wink dude! Please! That shit is so disgusting!

One time, I had sex with this girl, the next day, my area began to itch, peel, secrete smelly sticky liquids, I felt like I was decaying! I couldn't walk right, I couldn't sleep at night, I changed underwear about 4 times a day, I couldn't go to school, I lost my life and my dick, I showed my dad and he rushed me to the hospital, it was a yeast infection. I still have scars till today man

Doctor said all women have yeast! And when you have sex with them, they give it to you, it was devastating. Google yeast infection!

That is the sick thing that biiitch used to make bread!
first all it's good to know you're okay now I suppose. you made two mistakes (1) you didn't Use durex , secondly you could have turned your disadvantage to advantage. how ? now suppose you made contact with a condom company with your predicament, they would televise you and your infected tool, just to show everyone the need and importance of a condom' you'd walk out of there and smile to the bank. of cos they will give you Money.
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
catlova:

Pls go ahead. I have my dokita on standby cheesy

LMAO

And also, the coffin maker is here too grin

Shey musu yin laku je ni? grin grin
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Please do & then report back to him how good it tastes cheesy No serving for him though, I don't pass my baked goodies around tongue Individual portions only
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Owliver(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
thats dirty angry
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by obiorathesubtle: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

first all it's good to know you're okay now I suppose. you made two mistakes (1) you didn't Use durex , secondly you could have turned your disadvantage to advantage. how ? now suppose you made contact with a condom company with your predicament, they would televise you and your infected tool, just to show everyone the need and importance of a condom' you'd walk out of there and smile to the bank. of cos they will give you Money.
shocked you know. Until now you just said it. I never thought of that.

Didn't use a condom because I trusted her man, didn't know I was walking into hell

Now I feel like going back to be infected again. But godforbid!
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Please do & then report back to him how good it tastes cheesy No serving for him though, I don't pass my baked goodies around tongue Individual portions only

Lol. Nah, he hatin' on me for likin' what you can't offer him tongue
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Lol. Nah, he hatin' on me for likin' what you can't offer him tongue

Hahaha grin
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha grin

wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? / [adults /18 +] Lesbians Sex Story : That Summer Dress / Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.