Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? (3382 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / She Used Me And Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
I hope this site is fully anonymous because this is very personal. I dated this guy last year for 2 months and 8 days. We met through a hook up from one of my friends. We had sex on the 2nd night. Not that i wanted to but he sort of really insisted. I went to meet him at a party after which we spend the night at his friends house. I could not leave coz i did not have a car and i had to be dropped home. I was determined never to see the guy again after that night.

I went silent on him for 2 weeks. only to find out i was pregnant. So i finally picked up his call and told him. He asked me to get rid of it. So i did. I was scared like hell. This made me loose my self and i needed his support emotionally through the process. He used to come see me and comfort me. When i got better we started to have sex. We would have sex every time we met. I thought we had a relationship but i suspected he only stayed for the sex. We had some really good times together. I fell for him. the problem was that he did not call me his girlfriend and that is what disappointed me. He said i should give him time. Time for what? i was there busy playing wife like an idiot and the son of a bitch wants time. I had gone through an abortion and was providing him sex! like WTF!!! So i told him i could not stay coz he did not make us official. So i dumped him,changed my phone number and moved on. He kept calling where i work and asking for me. He got my number from my friend and kept calling saying he wants me back!!! What a piece of crap!!! I did not go back. he is 30 yrs old, i am 23. I work at a bank and am fully Independent. Its been 4 months since and i sometimes remember and wonder why i put up with him in the first place!! i hate the lady who hooked us up coz she insisted he was a gentleman so i went in with mu guard down! My stupid friend had said nice things about him so i did not play hard at all. I hate that lady now nad we dont even speak anymore. I lost 2 months and 7 days of my live in love with an idiot. Please advise...how can i fully forget that this ever happened
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Strahovski1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Growing up my dad said that forgiveness is for the weak.

My mother said only a fool forgets. .

My wife said: Never forgive because you can never forget.

All 3 combined: DON'T FORGIVE! AND DON'T FORGET!

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Youngpo413: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ladies and Jerks, it serves you right though,just take it another badoo let him continue the fucccks from where the former one stops,, besides why are you so pained? I'm not sure he was your first.. You are now calling him names abi? But when you were busy fuccking and sucking his dick I'm sure he was your best, just moved on jare and stop blaming your friend for your stupid mistakes. Rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
You obviously can't forget what happened.....
But you can forgive yourself and move on..

I must say, some guys sha....after having an abortion for him he says he's confused.. undecided

At 30 one would think he's ready for a serious relationship, he's had all he's 20 something years for short flings.....you were prolly a "short-fling"....

Try to forgive both him and yourself and move on, it will remove a lot of weight from your chest

Trust me I have held a grudge before and all it did was eat me up inside unforgiveness makes you sort of stagnant......you don't ever move on

Its not easy, but the right decision never is. ...you have an amazing career ahead of you....

The abortion tho....hope it doesn't cause any complications in future....
At least you're a lot wiser now amd prolly less naive than you were 4months ago..

Stay positive sister wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Topestbilly(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided

At times things like dis happens to make us strong n learn 1 or 2 things, so going into another similar situation we quickly apply our passed experience to correct things.

Things like letting em bleeped u d 2nd day into it...

2 months n 8days Lol.. she dumped my sorry ass tru a fone call after 4years for reasons best known to God..

Forgive but don't forget.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
There is really a good man out there waiting for just you. A man that will cherish you for the rest of his life.
Dnt worry. Be strong.
We could really friends and i'll erase his memories from your mind.
So sory for for the bad experience.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Vinshu(f): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

Thank you.

This is the exact thing that I always tell people including my hubby. Forgiveness is fake! It for weak people who ain't got balls to take their revenge.

Never forgive!
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
You can start by facing him and telling him how you felt about evrything, don't bottle it all up inside and allow the bad feelings fester. Its a sore that won't be healed by keeping quiet about it cos the truth is, you're never going to move on if you don't forgive and forget.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

Thank you.
Bros u're over qualified for boko haram recruitment. Na ur type of hard mind dem dey find

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
^^^^ I really dont get u!
As for u OP, what u did was d right thing, many of us stupidly stay in that kinda relationship where we are exploited year in year out, try to forget him by mingling with new people and never give him a chance coz if u do, that would be the death of u. U can forgive him, at least that should lighten ur mood about d whole situation, with time u may forget it as well.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by obiorathesubtle: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
forgive what?? undecided

Why can't you try to be the least diabolical.. After all he did to you.. C'mon.. Goto Ogun state, look for one babalawo and tie his destiny..

Iszinor your mates that are tying peoples' destinies?? Are you better than them??.. Be wise oo.. If you forgive, another person will still do you this same thing..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wow!
You're still full of hate.
It's very unhealthy for you. That's all I've got to say.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by drmikeadams(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin...when ur people were haviving sex on top una kitche shelf ,we no hear...when u wear screaming harder harder faster,we no hear ,,,Wetin we dey hear ?..Na he used me and dumped me,,, grin...u be furniture wey dem dey use and dump..? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by ettaetta(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Forget about him
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Cutehector(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
My sister u need a gun. Nw take it, go and shoot that mudafvcker in d balls. cool
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Thanks guys, OMG!! I feel like i could shoot him with a gun or stub him with a knife. Anything to forget that i ever scooped that low. Abortion is trauma.... My revenge plan is to get so damn rich... Right now we earn the same salary, and we have a 7 yr age difference. I want to get rich for me, not to show him off. But for the satisfaction of having something else define me , other than that stupid experience.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
forgive what?? undecided

Why can't you try to be the least diabolical.. After all he did to you.. C'mon.. Goto Ogun state, look for one babalawo and tie his destiny..

Iszinor your mates that are tying peoples' destinies?? Are you better than them??.. Be wise oo.. If you forgive, another person will still do you this same thing..

I wish i could go there but i live in KENYA not NIGERIA.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Strahovski1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
paatz:

I can bake a cake from India temple and use a familiar for you. You get the cake and eat the cake when you eat, he runs crazy until he comes to apologise.

P.s cake is FREE 0F CHARGE! My gift.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by obiorathesubtle: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
paatz:

even better.. That's the zonal headquarters of witchcraft na..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
paatz:
Thanks guys, OMG!! I feel like i could shoot him with a gun or stub him with a knife. Anything to forget that i ever scooped that low. Abortion is trauma.... My revenge plan is to get so damn rich... Right now we earn the same salary, and we have a 7 yr age difference. I want to get rich for me, not to show him off. But for the satisfaction of having something else define me , other than that stupid experience.

You're only gonna end up being rich and bitter.

Trust me, you won't even enjoy your riches when you're filled with such hate.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
lols, he hasn't figured what else you're useful for except some fukcholes cheesy . Show him enough reasons yo worth much more than a side bitcch to take ur relationship to the next level wink
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
paatz:

You had sex with a guy you didn't know his person. You did it to please him. You pretended sex was no big deal to you. You risked your life. Careless sex can change the life story of anyone ranging from unwanted pregnancy to abortions to std's even death.

You owe it to yourself to value yourself so much that you are mostly in the company of people who value you especially the man you allow to penetrate you.

I think you are missing the lesson in this experience which seems to be please value yourself more and if sex is personal and important to you, something you share with someone who cares about you and wants you as a girlfriend then before you have sex be certain the man wants the type of relationship you want.

Money doesn't define you, you generated the money so if you want to make money make it because it helps to get what you want not to show off this guy he is so not worth it. Same thing with this experience it does not define you or mark you for life learn the lesson and move on.

I encourage you to forgive yourself for treating something important to you carelessly then forgive him for not knowing how to be a better man while forgiving him you will forget him let the experience lose its power over you. Use the experience to be a wiser woman not a bitter woman.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Youngpo413: 1:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Maybe it's karma and she was cursed by a good guy she dumped in the past, forgetting that what goes around comes around... You ladies always thinks that the grass is always greener on the other side, not knowing that all that glitters are not gold... I will never ever pity any heartbroken lady cos they all deserve it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by crismark(m): 5:22am On Apr 04, 2016
my questions re.......y do ladies kip claiming dey dumped a guy nd frm dis story who dumped who??
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by itstpia8: 1:48am On Apr 14, 2016
op

Christ can help you forgive him.

I dont think holding grudges and bitterness is the answer, always remember what you complain about (generally speaking), is what another person's prayer request is (not referring to criminal activity).
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by itstpia8: 1:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by itstpia8: 1:52am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by itstpia8: 1:53am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by itstpia8: 2:02am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by itstpia8: 2:04am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by itstpia8: 2:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by itstpia8: 2:27am On Apr 14, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared / My Sugardaddy Just Bought Me A 12 Million Naira Ride....see Photos / Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.